MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:16 am

Feeling you begin to thrust back, he begins pistoning into you harder giving you deep, fulfilling thrusts deep into your very core. Your cunt felt like it was on fire as it devoured his prey cock with reckless abandon. He broke the kiss letting your voice ring out without obstruction as he leaned in to lick at your throat. "Give into me. Become my helpless little prey you big predator slut." His hands move down your thighs grabbing you by the ankles before he pulls them upward testing your flexibility by putting your ankles to each side of your head. Your cunt pointed straight up into his thrusts as you felt too helpless to do anything but take every inch of his length without any hope of resisting. "I can't wait until you accept that you're not only a slut but my slut, and I can really have some fun with you." His hips begin slamming into you even harder battering your cervix, and with the way his cock throbbed, you knew you'd have his load soon.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:07 pm

When he broke the kiss her loud and lust filled moans while he licks her exposed neck and grabs his ankles. Before she even realizes he was moving he had already pushed her ankles and legs up and then over her head, putting her into a mating press so her lower body is up and leave her completely helpless to him. Already she was giving into his commands, letting herself become helpless prey to him. The lioness has already become nothing but prey to the gazelle just like he wanted and she cries out louder as he fucks her in this position that left her completely submissive to him. He told her to accept this, so that he can have some real fun with her yet she found it hard for him to do more to her. That thought seems to push her further, enough to make her submit fully to him. "Y-Yes I'm your slut! K-Keep fucking me!" She cries out before she lets out an orgasmic scream as she cums, her pussy clamping down and squirting out her sweet honey and in this position she ended up squirting her juices onto herself.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:49 am

As soon as you say those words, you feel his cock throb and an extra thick douse of pre is spat inside of you as if he were rewarding you for your obediance. You see him bite his lip as he continues to drop his hips down onto you as he holds back from coming as long as he can. "That's right, Becky. Become my woman and do whatever I say, and I'll make sure to drown you in pleasure. Even after my parents get back, I'll come around to give you exactly what you need." His cock twitches as he struggles to keep fucking you into the bed just a little longer, but it all eventually becomes too much for him as drops the entirety of his weight down onto you forcing himself as deep as he can before he finally unloads his spunk deep inside of you. He looms over you as he fills you to the limit as he becomes your whole world. It doesn't matter how young he is, how old you are, your husband, your kids, all of that becomes unimportant before the waves of pleasure and submission that wash over you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:16 pm

"Y-Yes, I'm yours to d-do whatever you say! I'm already drowning!~" She cries out as he fucks her through her orgasm and makes a second one build up rather quickly. Her words were more of just a verbal confirmation though as both of them probably already knew it was true with how she has already been obeying him and letting him do what he wanted only now her resistance was rather gone. Eventually he fills her with his hot seed which was just enough to trigger a second but smaller orgasm. She lets out one last lewd cry of pleasure as she cums, this position letting her see them cumming together with her twitching pussy being filled by his throbbing cock. Her eyes roll back as all that she can think of is the pleasure of their orgasms and once their orgasms pass she goes limp under him while panting heavily.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:22 pm

You could swear you see the bulge of each spurt travel down his cock pushing your lips open obscenely as he fills you with his cream once again. As you go limp, he doesn't let up groping a breast with one hand and your ass with the other. Finally, he rolls you over, so you're straddled on top of him. As weak and limp as you are, this forces you to lay your head on his shoulder. You become keenly aware that if anyone were to walk onto this scene, the two of you would look like proper lovers, but your too exhausted to do anything but rest atop him in that position. You can hear each of his breathes, and with each one, you feel his chest rise and fall beneath you, and it just starts to feel so comfortable.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:51 am

Rebecca lays there with her eyes rolled back as she breathes heavily, recovering from their powerful orgasms that left her mind fuzzy and in a daze. However he doesn't stop even after she goes limp and gropes both her breast and rear with his hands for a bit. Then he rolls them over so she's laying on top of him and lets them both rest now in a position that was almost like lovers resting together. She is too tired to do anything but lay there resting and she feels her eyes getting heavy and starting to close as she gets comfortable.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:20 pm

Wrapping a leg around your waist, he leans in close to the back of your neck. "Can't wait to get started tomorrow." It isn't long after mumbling that that he dozes off himself still lodged inside of you. You have a dream of cooking breakfast, and only when Sean enters, do you realize you're only wearing an apron allowing him to mount you in front of the stove.

Waking up, you feel him still holding you against his chest, still asleep. His breathing is steady as he's clearly still fast asleep.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:23 pm

'Tomorrow' echoes in her head a bit after he said that, Rebecca knowing that when tomorrow Sean is going to be upping his game on what he does to her. The thought alone made her shudder before she passes out with him still deep inside of her. In her dreams she's making breakfast like normal, though when Sean walks into the kitchen she realizes she's only in an apron. This lets Sean walk up right before her and enter her as she was cooking at the stove and she moans submissively as he thrusts in and out of her.

When she wakes up Rebecca groans a bit and her eyes slowly open to find herself on top of a sleeping Sean. Her inner thighs felt a bit damp and she realizes that her pussy had gotten wet from her dream. Slowly she tries to sit up from Sean though finds herself still feeling a bit weak and ends up laying on him for a bit longer. After a bit she tries to get up again while feeling the need to shower.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:14 am

As you adjust your position, you feel his morning wood slip up against your thigh. The teen beneath you groans, and his cock twitches gaining a bit of girth as morning wood starts becoming a true erection. As you get back up trying to get yourself to the shower, his cock slides up against your pussy drawing another twitch from him and a shiver of pleasure from you. You realize as he drags against your lips collecting your moisture that it would be so easy to just adjust your hips and slide him in.

Suddenly, you feel his hand move to your ass pushing you back against him. His eyes opening as a grin pulls at his lips. "Mmm, I could get used to waking up like this. So should we start the morning with a quickie in bed or share a nice long shower together?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:13 am

Rebecca groans as she feels his morning wood rubbing up against her thigh and she also felt it starting to become a full erection as well. Then his length slipped up against her wet pussy and she shudders as her pussy winks and drips a bit on his length. Just as she was about to finally lift her hips off of him his hands suddenly grasped her rear and pushed her down against his cock, making her gasp sharply as his cock presses harder against her pussy. She looks down to see Sean grinning up at her and she can't help but gasp and groan as her pussy rubs against and lubes his cock and for a moment she considers taking the former option he gave. "I... I th-think a shower would be a good start..." She says between her gasps.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:54 am

He smirks, "Good choice, it'll save us some trouble with the cleanup." Sitting up, he puts a hand on the small of your back his hand almost moving down to your ass, but it takes a sudden detour around your waist and down to your pussy pressing a pair of digits against your lips as he leads you to the bathroom. It's not his cock, but it's something against your needy petals, and you feel your legs quiver as you almost have to lean against him for support as he opens the door. The two of you were already naked from last night's session, so there was no need to strip. Only start the water and step in. "Go ahead, lean up against the wall and spread your legs for me."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:23 pm

The lioness gets off of him so he could sit up and get off the couch though not before he placed a hand at the small of her back before she could walk away from him. At first she thought he was going to grasp her round rear though his hand quickly moved around and to her pussy, making her moan out sharply as his fingers press against her wet lips. Rebecca was surprised at how wet and needy she was already, her libido even higher than before. He then walks like this, taking her with her from his hold on her and his fingers against her dripping nethers. Her steps were uneven and she almost has to lean against him just to keep walking till they enter the bathroom. Already naked they only needed to start the water and wait for it to warm up before stepping in. She gulps and blushes some from his command and though she hesitates she soon finds herself obeying. Once in the shower she pressed her breasts and hands against the tiles which sticks her rear out a bit and she spreads her legs though her tail shyly stays down a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:48 am

He's on you in a moment taking hold of your tail in one hand while the other rests on your rear. "We'd only just woke up, but you were already so wet. Were you dreaming of me perhaps?" He slides his cock between your legs sliding it against your lips once before pulling back to push the head inside of you once again. "I certainly dreamt of you. All the things I might do with you now that you've accepted that you're mine." The hand on your ass moves to your hip, and you feel his hips impact your ass every time he thrusts into you. "I wanna hear you really roar for me, kitten. Let me hear how badly you need me. How much you enjoy me fucking you." He gives your tail a firm tug while his other hand wanders to your front finding its way to your clit and giving it a light twist with his fingers.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:03 am

Rebecca blushes deeply when he asks if she was dreaming of him since she actually was before she woke up. Her body shudders and she can't help but moan as his cock slides against her lower lips before she cries out as he thrusts into her eager pussy. His next words remind her why she is being so submissive and acceptive to his touch and why her body is so needy; she had accepting becoming his plaything and her body and even mind are acting like it too. She moans out as he thrusts in and out of her, her rear jiggling with each impact of his hips against her ass. By his command her voice rings out louder, especially after he pulled back on her tail making her rear stick out more for him to better ravage her drooling cunt and when he starts play with her sensitive clit. "I l-love feeling you fuck me!~ You make me feel so good!~" Her cries of pleasure get louder and more erotic and he could feel her pussy starting to convulse around his length as her orgasm nears.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:37 am

"Heh, I already knew from the beginning, but I still love hearing you say it." He slams into you more forcefully as he did indeed seem to be egged on by your admission. It felt like he was using you like he fucking owned you, and the way he stirred up your pussy while hitting you in all the right places until you felt like you could melt right there under him. "We're gonna have so much fun anywhere, anytime. Maybe I'll even find a few guys to bang you real hard as long as you're a good girl and remember who your ass belongs to." He gives your tail another tug before leaning over your back to nip at your shoulder. The gesture was familiar, primal, and only slightly undermined by the flatness of his teeth. His hips slammed home one last time burying his length in your womb before cumming inside of the pussy that you both knew fully well belonged to him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:01 am

The lioness's moans and cries got louder when she felt him thrusting into her more powerfully after her admission. Her claws scratch into the shower tiles as the gazelle fucks her as if she was nothing but his property to do with as he pleases and her body was loving every second of it, her mind feeling like it was melting from the pleasure. When he said they they'll do this anywhere and anytime and even have other males fuck her Rebecca couldn't help but shudder and tighten her pussy from the lewd thoughts he put into her head. The short time he's been her has really changed her and he had truly made her his if those thoughts alone were getting her off. When he pulled on her tail and bite her shoulder Rebeeca gasped sharply and arched her body before he slammed into her. A lewd scream comes out of her and her head shoots back as she lets out her orgasmic sound as her orgasm hits. Her hips push back into his and her cunt constricts around his length, milking him for every drop into her pussy. When her orgasm passes she is left with a dazed expression and her legs trembling.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:14 am

Sean leans against your back letting you feel him atop you as he empties himself into your very core. You feel the warmth of your man seep deeply inside of you, a feeling you hadn't truly experienced in a long time. His hands moved up to idly grope your breasts as he allowed his release to keep going until he was finished. "Mmmm, are you looking forward to helping clean each other up, kitten?" When he finally finished cumming, he yanked his cock out of you suddenly which left you gapping for just long enough for some of his seed to leak out onto your inner thighs. He cupped your puss with his hands and started pumping a pair of fingers into you stirring up your cunt and letting a bit more leak out of you. "Nothing feels better than emptying your balls first thing in the morning. Did you like milking out everything I built up last night?" He grabs the shampoo beginning to lather up your chest as he continues pumping your entrance.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:37 am

Feeling the warm heat so deep inside of her makes Rebecca shudder as it was a feeling she hasn't felt in a long time and she couldn't help but enjoy it. She moans out as he lazily plays with her breasts while making sure he emptied every drop into her. When he pulled out of her all at once and so suddenly the lioness squeals out from the sudden sensation and her body shakes a bit while her pussy gapes some and starts to slowly close but he gave her little break as Sean pushes two fingers in and out of her. Rebecca moans out as he stirs up her already filled pussy while his other hand starts to lather one of her larges breasts. "Y-Yes, it f-felt good." She stutters out as he plays with her body.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:13 am

"Good girl, I'll make sure to empty my balls in you nice and often. You'll be nice and full, and my balls will never get too heavy again." Pulling his fingers from your snatch, he flicks your clit giving you one last buzz as he puts both of his hands to work both cleaning up your tits while giving them plenty of attention too. "Come now, Kitten. Make sure to return the favor and clean me up too. Don't be shy, you already know my body so well already, so there's no reason to shy away from anything anymore." He gives both of your nipples a flick before moving down to wash up your stomach now.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:37 am

Rebecca squeals when he flicks her clit, making he body jump a bit from the surge of pleasure that was sent through her body. However her body wouldn't be able to come down from the buzzing heat being stirred in her body as Sean uses both hands to clean her breasts but his cleaning consisted of a lot of groping that made her moan. He flicks both of her nipples making the lioness moan sharply before panting as he moves his hands down. "O-Of course..." She said as she tries to slowly push off the wall and reach for the soap to clean him.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games