MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:42 am

It did feel strangely soothing to feel the warmth of the sun and the gentle breeze through all of your fur while you did this naked. The thought that your neighbor could even sleep naked in her yard without a care in the world made it seem like the most natural thing in the world. (2)That's why it was unfortunate that you now find yourself unable to locate the clothing you had removed. A look about showed that your outfit was nowhere to be found in your yard, so you couldn't have just forgotten where you placed them, nor could the wind have blown them completely out of your yard. Another breeze picked up, and you heard a slight rustling sound bringing your attention to the oak tree in your yard where your clothing was currently hanging just out of reach leaving you to wonder how they'd blown up there.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:27 pm

"Well time to redress before Sean or someone sees..." Rebecca mumbles to herself as she reaches for her clothes, only to find her hand grasping the pool chair and not clothing. "Huh?" She turns and finds that her clothes were not where she remembered she left them. The lioness had a confused expression as she blinks and looks at the chair. Did someone steal her clothes? No way, she would have heard someone get that close to her, she thought. Her ears then twitched as she heard a rustling sound nearby and looks around before she sees her yard's oak tree and her clothes were hanging on it. "How in the..." She had no idea how her clothes could have gotten there but she'll figure it out later as she should get dressed right away. Not bothering to cover herself since she is in her own backyard she walks over to the tree to retrieve her clothes.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:04 am

Reaching up, you try to grab at your clothing, but it's out of your reach. You start to get the feeling that you're being watched again as you try to figure out how to reach your clothing. For the first time, you find it unfortunate that you keep the tree so well trimmed as the lowest branches are just over your head, and you'd have to climb in order to get on higher than you'd actually need to be able to reach your clothing and get it out of the branches. Alternatively, you could get a step ladder though that would take more time and mean walking across half your back yard twice over naked as the day you were born.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:30 pm

"How the heck did my clothes get up there?" Rebecca wonders out loud as she sees her clothes just out of reach and hanging from the lowest branches. The lioness doesn't remember any wind that could have done that but maybe she just wasn't paying attention. Again she gets that feeling of being watched and covers herself with her arms and looks around, but she sees no one. She looks around a bit for something nearby she can quickly use to get her up the tree but if she finds nothing she would quickly climb it and retrieve her clothes, hopefully before anyone sees her naked like this.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:35 am

Other than a few pieces of patio furniture, you don't really see anything that could help you to scale the tree and retrieve your clothes. That left you little choice but to climb your way up. Reaching up for the lowest branches and putting your feet against the trunk, you're able to haul yourself up far enough to grab hold of your clothing. Pulling it loose, you took a look down to look where you were jumping, but as your eyes cast down, you spotted Travis still in his garden but staring slack-jawed at your naked form. (14)Caught off guard, you feel your grip start to slip, but you bore down on the branch in your hand avoiding taking a spill.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:36 pm

Rebecca growls a bit in annoyance when she couldn't find anything that would help her out without being a pain to bring over. After a deep breath she tries to quickly climb up the tree, though her bare body against it made her wince a bit as she tries to reach up for her clothing. She smiles as she manages to grab her clothes though when she looked down to make sure she was jumping in a safe spot she saw Travis gawking at her. She blushes deeply as he sees her staring at her naked body and almost slips off the tree in surprise. After a breath of relief at her quick save she climbs down and peeks a bit over the fence. "H-Hey Travis... Um... I w-wanted to skinny dip in the pool when I noticed my clothes somehow got in the tree and wanted to get them... S-Sorry, I didn't realize you were back here." She said quickly to hopefully clear up any thoughts he might have about her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:12 am

After the initial shock, Travis gives you a quick once over seeming to take a moment to process what you said before responding. "Oh, I didn't know you were that.." He pauses as if trying to find just the right word. "..Adventures. Skinny dipping, ehh. I haven't done anything like that since I was a teen. You don't have to worry about me though. Don't have any complaints about catching an eyeful like that." The weasel had been very straight-laced since you'd met him, so it wasn't exactly easy imagining him taking part in such youthful indiscretion, but then again, you hadn't been much for that kind of thing until recently. Your fence wasn't particularly tall, so if you weren't crouching, he still had a clear view of your chest.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:30 pm

Rebecca blushes some more as he says he doesn't mind catching an eyeful of her naked body which reminds her of how short the fence is so she crotches down some so her breasts weren't showing. "N-Not that adventurous usually... just thought I would give it a try and... guess I need to be careful where my clothes go." She eyes him a bit, trying to see if maybe she could catch a hit of him hiding anything though as far as she could tell he's being as straight laced as ever, though then again she's recently learned that some of her neighbors had another side to them. "S-So how's the gardening?" She asked to change the topic as she tries to redress from behind the fence.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:03 am

He gives you a sly smirk. "Oh, If that's not how you are usually, then what brought this on? What's different?" He chuckles as he directly questions why you'd gone ahead and done this. "It's alright if you don't want to answer." Looking him over, you do notice the slightest hint of a bulge in his pants though considering he'd just seen you climbing a tree naked that wasn't so surprising, not is the sway of his tail though that might be more amusement than excitement. "Oh, it's doing quite nicely. I expect my goldenrods to start blooming any day now." He glances back to where those flowers are currently growing. "They really are something, huh. The bloom brimming with life and ready to pass it off, and then it's all over in a couple of months."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:48 am

The lioness blushes a bit deeper as Travis gave her a sly smirk and asks her that question. It didn't help that she could notice a bit of a bulge in her pants, an effect she's had on males that she's been noticing more and more lately. "W-Well... a friend of mind started suggesting it and I supposed... I would try it once, and then my clothes somehow got into a tree..." She answered, not wanting to say it was Natalie but if he's been here the whole time then he probably already knew. She listens to him talk about his flowers and she looks over to see them. "Well they're rather lovely; you take good care of your flowers. I can only handle the basic plants and grass that I can leave the sprinklers to water."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:15 pm

He didn't say anything, but the way he had to hold back another chuckle made it seem like he very well did know it was Natalie. "Sounds like an interesting friend. Must be someone you trust if you'd do something you weren't really comfortable with like that." He looks over his flowers. "Yes, I've always felt at peace while caring for them, and I'm sure you could handle it if you really put your mind to it. Anyway, I should be going in and washing up." He gestures to his pants which, once your eyes go below the bulge, are covered in dirt and soil from kneeling in the flower bed. He waves goodbye as he walks back to his home, but he doesn't take his gaze off of you until he's inside, and it almost feels like he's trying to look through the fence.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:59 am

When he gestured to his pants she tries her best to not stare at the bulge and quickly lower her gaze to the legs of his pants to notice the dirt from taking care of his garden. "Well have a good day then, Travis." She says to him as he leaves though he seems to be looking at her the entire way back to his house which made her feel nervous and a bit awkward. Once he was out of sight she lets out a breath she was holding in and decides to head back inside and relax a bit, maybe read a book with a nice cool drink.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:34 pm

Going back in the house, you don't see any sign of Sean meaning you have a little more peacetime to yourself though it could mean he really is fooling around with Shelly some more after finger fucking her right next to you. You can only hope that the two teens are being responsible with their fooling as you open the fridge to find a pitcher of lemonade waiting in your fridge. After basking in the warmth of the sun, it is a welcome find.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:03 pm

Not finding Sean in her home she assumes he's still out with Shelly and can only hope the two are at least being responsible when they are fooling around. Going into the fridge she finds the lemonade and smiles, a perfect drink for her after being out in the sun. She pours herself a glass and grabs a snack to go with it before heading to her living room. Once she had a book she sits down and reads while enjoying the lemonade and snack with it and she lets herself relax on the couch.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:48 am

Looking over your book, you're surprised to see one title amongst your collection. It was a romance novel that Natalie had accidentally left a few weeks ago. You'd intended to return it but had forgotten about it more recently despite the opportunities to return it as it sat with your other books. There was a part of you that was tempted. Perhaps it was because of your recent experiences or since it was something you hadn't read before.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:33 pm

"Hmm?" She looks over the books and spots one she didn't remember getting for her collection. After reading the title and looking over the cover she remembers that Natalie had left this here a little while back but Rebecca forgot to return it. Looking at the book it looked like a romance novel of sorts. "Well... guess I can give it a quick read and then return it." She said as she sits down and puts on her reading glasses. Once she was comfortable and took a sip of her drink she starts to read.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:19 pm

As you crack open the book it begins with a young woman traveling by ship to meet her betrothed and marry him. It doesn't take long before her ship is assailed by pirates. The captain is described in an unnecessary level of detail as she watches him disable the crew capturing her for a ransom. It's all very cliché, but despite that, it's all too easy to just let it suck you in. You realize how many pages in you were when you sipped your lemonade to find the glass empty, and almost immediately after, you hear the door open.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:53 pm

With her book in hand and drink to the side Rebecca gets into the book. While the book itself is kind of cliché that didn't make it bad and it was good enough to keep her invested in the story long enough that she eventually finds her class empty. As she thought of getting more she heard the door open. "Sean? Is that you?" She called out as she closes her book and puts it down on the table before grabbing her empty glass and walking towards the kitchen which means she'll be able to see the front door on the way there.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:48 am

As you walk toward the kitchen, you catch sight of the front door where Sean is indeed entering. "Hey, hope you didn't miss me too badly. Shelly was feeling rather wound up after what happened on the couch, so I stuck around to help her unwind a little." The shamelessness of him sharing that he and Shelly had had sex was shocking but not surprising. "You know though, is you're still feeling a bit wound up, I think I got another round in me."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:29 am

She rolls her eyes a bit at that as she walks into the kitchen to refresh her glass. "I'm good. Though next time if you're going to take much longer than expected please call or text. Despite... our situation with each other I'm still responsible for you." Rebecca refills her glass a bit and takes a sip. "And try to be easier with Shelly; you caused her enough embarrassment today with that stunt earlier." She adds on.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games