MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:52 am

Things continue to build as both women try their hardest to avoid letting their orgasm overtake them giving away to the other just what secret naughtiness was happening right in plain sight. You see Shelly thrash her hips a little as things reach a breaking point for the young woman. She can't hold back as her jaw trembles while she moans out unable to hold anything back anymore. The bunny cries out in utter delight as the ministrations of the naughty male finally becomes too much for her to hold back. She seems to completely forget that you're there as she trembles and bucks her hips making you wonder how much of a mess she is making of your mess. Still, Sean doesn't stop as if having one woman losing herself to pleasure in his grip isn't enough for the greedy male.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:00 pm

The moment Shelly reaches her orgasm Rebecca covers her mouth and lets out a muffled cry of pleasure as she cums shortly after the rabbit let loose. Neither one of the two females were able to hold back at the perverted male between them had brought them both to the edge. Luckily for Rebecca it seemed like Shelly isn't paying any attention to her as she was too busy with her orgasm to notice the lioness riding out her own orgasm. Her panties are soaked with her juices as well as her inner thighs and crotch under her summer dress. After a bit when they are both coming down from her orgasm Rebecca says, "Sh-Shelly, are you alright? I-Is the movie too scary for you?" She made herself seem like she mistook Shelly's cries of orgasmic delight for fear of the movie that none of them have been paying attention to.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:42 am

The girl seems effectively distracted by her pleasure to notice your own release. Even as you cum, Sean doesn't stop working his digits inside of you even as your walls clamp down on him as if trying to make him stop. As she comes down, her breathing is still a bit labored, but she freezes a moment when you speak as if only now remembering you were in the room. "Oh, that last bit was just a bit intense. I-I-I wasn't expecting it. I think I need to freshen up." With that, the young doe exits the room. Sean, a sly smile still on his face, brings his hand up to his mouth tasting the rabbit's juices while his other hand remains firmly inside of your folds. "She was right, that was intense. I think you both enjoyed doing that under each others' noses. I kinda wish you hadn't made that excuse for her though."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:44 am

A couple moments after Shelly was gone Rebecca let out some deep breathes and moans as she rides out the last of her orgasm while Sean kept his fingers inside of her. She glares at the male as she tries to catch her breath. "I-I'm not going to make that girl die or embarrassment because you're such a damn pervert. I can't believe you did that to both of us; are you trying to get us caught by the other or something?" Rebecca was angry though she couldn't show it much as she was still panting heavily and recovering from her orgasm. "Ugh, I need to go freshen up too..." She said as she makes a move to stand up and then head to her room to change her soaked panties and hopes her sun dress didn't get wet too.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:17 am

Sean seemed to lack remorse with what he'd done. "Shelly and me are teens. Getting caught fooling around is all part of the package. As for you, she was so focused on herself, she wouldn't have noticed a parade come through here. Besides, I think that was the most intense orgasm I've given you since I started fooling around with you." He pulls his digits from you letting you see how soaked his hand was before he slurped up some of your own juices.

Your legs were shaky as you made your way back, and your soaked panties were sticking to your crotch as if you'd jumped into a river wearing them. As much as you hoped it wasn't so, it seemed likely that there would be a dark spot on the dress itself. If it did, you'd need an excuse for Shelly about why you had changed.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:40 am

Rebecca couldn't help bit blush deeply as she sees how soaked his hand was before he samples her juices from his hand. He always knew how to make her feel more embarrassed it seems. Getting up on her shaking legs she makes her way back towards her room and she knew from the amount of juices on his hand and how wet her panties were that there was probably a dark spot on her dress. She uses a hand to hide it incase she comes across Shelly on her way back. As for needing an excuse as to why she changed... she'll just make something up if it comes down to it. Returning to her room Rebecca looks for something to wear and decides to put on her exercise outfit, tight yoga pants and sports top, which should give her an excuse as to why she changed.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:35 am

You're fortunate, to find that Shelly is still in the bathroom as you pass doing a little freshening up of her own. Sure enough, when you get to your room, you find a small stain on the dress you were wearing leaving you little choice but to change into some other clothes. Thankfully, you have some exercise clothing readily available. When you get back to the living room, you find Sean standing by the door. It takes a moment before you see that it's Shelly standing in front of him. "Oh, Mrs. Garner, I'm glad you came out. Sorry to bail so suddenly, but I was just telling Sean I needed to get home." The teen turns to you, and you can see the grin on his face. "Yeah, I was thinking of walking her home if that's okay."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:27 pm

Putting on a dry pair of panties and some pants made Rebecca feel a bit better but she knew if Sean wanted to he'll soak these as well. As she makes her way back to the living room she notices that Sean is not there but instead at the front door and that Shelly is with him. To her relief Shelly was going home and as a bonus Sean was going with her so she'll be alone for a bit and even his grin didn't make her tense up for once. "Of course it's okay Sean. It's a very gentleman thing to do." She turns her attention to Shelly. "And no need to apologize, sweetie. Tell your father I said 'hello' when you see him." Once they had both left she decides to go to her exercises outside and clear her mind a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:25 am

As you wish them well the two teens wave goodbye and leave you alone in your house. It's only after they're gone that you get a moment to wonder if Sean had something more in mind once he'd gotten her home. Shaking those thoughts, you move out to your backyard again. There's a bit of a breeze today, so despite it being the middle of summer, it's not quite as hot out as it had been for the last week or so. You begin your usual exercise routine going on for about ten minutes before you hear a door shutting in the other yard. Not the Rohts' but the other side. Sure enough Travis, a weasel was stepping out into his backyard.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:36 am

After the two had left Rebecca lets out a breath and relaxes for a bit as she doubts Sean will let her relax much when he gets back. For now though she tries not to worry about it for now and just try to enjoy her time to herself. Grabbing her mat she heads to her backyard and lets out a pleasant sigh as she feels the nice breeze in the air. Once her mat was out she starts to do her normal exercise routine and goes about it for a little while when she hears some noise in another yard next to hers. Looking towards where she heard the noise she saw it was Travis, another one of her neighbors. For now she ignores whatever he's doing over there and goes back to her excises.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:58 pm

The weasel had always been rather light on his feet, so you weren't surprised that you lost track of his movements shortly after returning to your routine. Chances were he was tending to the small garden of roses that he grew beside his porch as he seemed to take great pride in them.

Shortly after that, you hear the Roht's door open and shut followed by a hum that let you know Natalie was out and about. She quickly spots you calling out friendly. "Oh Rebecca, it's good to see you. I was just stepping out here to get in a nice sunbath." There's a moment's pause before she continues. "You know though, Chuck prefers when I don't leave any tan lines, soo..." Those words catch you off guard as you realize she's unaware that Travis was still in his yard.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:11 am

Rebecca quickly loses track of the weasel as she remembers he tends to be light on his feet and generally quiet and it wasn't like she was paying much attention as she was doing her exercise routines. As she continues with her own business she heard another door open, this time in the Roht's backyard. The hum she heard quickly told the lioness who was back there and she looks up to see Natalie looking over the fence at her.

"Hello Natalie." She said during the pause while trying to not think of what happened the last time the two saw each other. She then tenses when Natalie just implied that she is about to sunbathe naked while completely unaware that they weren't alone back here. "M-Maybe don't want to say that out loud… Our other neighbors could be outside as well." She said, trying to not to let Travis know she knew he was there while implying to Natalie that there is at least someone else in their backyard.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:36 am

She waves her hand dismissively seeming unconcerned that others might hear her. "Oh honey, you worry too much about that sort of thing. A little attention never hurt anyone, especially women as lovely as we. In fact..." Her eyes move up and down your form. "You could take care of two birds with one stone by getting a little extra sun while you're doing your routine. Believe me, it can be most liberating." With that, she reaches behind her neck pulling the tie that holds her top up letting it fall to reveal her bovine rack which now dangles just above the fence where anyone could see it if they just went to look. The whole time, she's been talking loud enough that you're sure the weasel could hear the whole conversation.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:49 pm

'You would be surprised how much a little attention could get you...' Rebecca thinks to herself as she thinks of Sean and what he's done to her since she caught his eye. She blushes some when Natalie eyes her and suggests that she does her exercise routines naked, especially since she knew that Travis was in his backyard and could probably hear them. Her blush deepens some as she sees Natalie's large breasts bare as her top comes off and she again remembers they are not alone. "I c-can't do that, it would be too embarrassing... Also Sean is staying with me so can't risk that." She says, trying to make up an excuse.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:38 pm

She gives you a sly look. "Oh right, I forgot about him, but you have to admit, he's probably seen worse than naked yoga on the internet. Besides, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he stumbles on you changing or something if it hasn't happened already." Of course, she doesn't know Sean has done far more than accidentally walk in on you naked, but it does recall a lot of uncomfortable memories you'd rather not conjure up while talking to a neighbor. She seems a little more understanding though having apparently noticed your discomfort. "Oh calm down sweetie, accidents happen, and you know how I am. Life would be a bit more fun with we could just forget some of those hangups.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:39 pm

"R-Right... W-Well still though it wouldn't be proper for him to see me naked even if he's seen more on the internet." She chuckles though on the inside she was trying to keep as calm as possible since Sean has done way more than just see her naked and she tries her best not to recall the things he's done to her so far. "W-Well I'm not against fun or anything but sometimes you got to know when to draw the line a bit, right?" She said. "M-Maybe I'll give your idea a shot some other time. Even if Sean is out right now taking Shelly home he could come back any time."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:30 am

She gives you a sly smile. "Sure, but I think most peoples' lines could do with a little nudging." She gives you a wink and a nod. "And I don't think you have to worry about Sean returning too soon. You know how teenage hormones can be. Anyway, I should let you get back to your workout while I work on my tan a little." Turning from you, she slowly saunters to a lawn chair while pulling the string from her bikini bottom letting them fall to the grass as she lays down to relax in the sun.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:46 pm

Rebecca just blushes some more from Natalie's wink and words on teenage hormones, something she's been dealing a lot with for the past several days. "Fine, but just this once and only because my exercise routine is almost done anyways." She gives into her friends suggestion. Truth is it has been a long while since she's gotten some good sun on her fur so this might be a good chance. It hasn't been long since Sean left and Shelly's home was a bit of a walk and knowing those two they might take their time. She had almost forgotten about Travis though but she hopes that he just isn't a peeking tom and maybe he went inside already without her noticing. Moments later she is stripped down, her clothes draped over a pool chair near her before she goes back to her exercises.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:33 am

"See, I knew you could be fun. Go ahead and really relish in your fine figure." As you strip, you find that the sun does feel rather nice on your fur even if it isn't particularly warm today. You hadn't heard Travis' door, but he could have slipped back in while the two of you were talking. After some of your other encounters with your neighbors, it would be nice to find one of them that wasn't a bit of a pervert in one way or another. As you continued the last few minutes of your routine, you did start to get the sense that you were being watched though that could just be your nerves. Past the fence, you heard Natalie starting to snore a bit apparently comfortable enough in the buff to sleep.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:56 am

"Alright, just keep it down a bit..." Rebecca says to Natalie as she was stripping down. "Hmm... nice day for it I guess..." She mumbles to herself as she feels the warm sun on her fur. She hasn't heard Travis for a while so maybe he slipped into his house a bit ago while she didn't notice. Maybe unlike the rest of the neighbors she's encountered lately maybe he isn't a pervert in some way like Richard... at least she assumed Richard wasn't one though that dream she had of him was still a recent memory. As she does the last of her yoga routine which felt kind of nice with no clothes on she couldn't help but feel like she is being watched though maybe that's just her nerves thanks to learning that Sean has spied on her. Her ear twitches as she heard Natalie snoring, a bit surprised she could sleep despite being naked in her backyard. Once her routine was done she rolls up her yoga mat and reaches for her clothes to redress.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games