MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:31 am

The rider grunts before looking into the rearview mirror as you speak. "Ah, didn't realize you two'd arrived." The squirrel shrinks a little as attention is called to her. He gives a slap to the girl in his lap as you realize it was the wolf that had ridden with you. "Don't worry, I know better than to fuck around while I'm driving." His eyes suddenly shut and he leans toward the wolves shoulder bitting down on it. She gives a sultry moan as it becomes clear he'd reached his limit and was painting her insides white. The door opens as the ferret enters looking as surprised as you must have at what's going on in the front seat. "So we're all back. Just let me finish emptying out, and we can get you ladies back home."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:11 am

"Just making sure..." Rebecca said as she takes a seat after the driver said he won't 'fuck and drive' which made her feel a bit better though hearing the female wolf's moaning as she is filled was a bit distracting to her. When he said that he'll be taking them all home soon now that the ferret has arrived Rebecca relaxed in her seat and for the first time this night rests as she waits for the wolf to join them in the back and for the driver to leave the mansion. Already she was feeling tired and wanted nothing more then to go home and sleep and hopes that Sean will let her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:05 am

The wolf steps out of the car getting into the back with the rest of you. As she sits down, she sprawls out on the seat letting her legs spread. The back of the limo currently reeks of sex between the four of you, and it's hard to believe that some of it isn't you. You felt yourself start to doze in your exhaustion as the vehicle began on its way back into town. If you did manage to get any rest it didn't feel like enough before you felt a limo come to a stop. "Hey kitty, this's your stop." The other two girls had fallen asleep, but the wolf was still awake leaning back and relaxing. "Oh, nice neighborhood."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:42 pm

Rebecca raises a brow at the wolf as she lays spread out on the seat and wonders how this woman can be so shameless. Not wanting to think about it too much she leans back in her seat and slowly drifts off into a small nap that wasn't nearly enough rest as she is very tired still when she woke up. With a tired 'goodbye' to those still awake in the limo she gets out and cautiously makes sure her coat is covering her and that no one else is around to see her as she enters her home. Once inside and lets out a sigh and heads straight to her room to get some sleep.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:55 am

Before you can leave, the driver clears his throat. "Don't forget the box." You spot the boxes meant for you to send the swimsuit back, and he and the wolf wave goodbye while the other two nap through the stop. You can't help but feel something has gone wrong what with you unable to walk up your own yard without being afraid someone might see you. When you finally open the door, you notice a strange light coming from the living room. The source turns out to be the T.V. The DVD player is on, but whatever Sean was watching had already ended, and the teen was fast asleep on the couch.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:38 am

"Huh? Oh right, thanks." Rebecca said and grabs the box before heading to her front door again. As she walks up to her front door she couldn't help but feel how wrong this situation is, being afraid to be seen going to her own house in her own front yard. Just how far has she fallen since Sean has started staying with her? Putting those thoughts aside she walks into her house and notices a light coming from the living room and quickly realizes it's the TV before she even walks in there. In the living room she finds that Sean fell asleep watching some DVD. Her motherly instincts kick in with her tired state and she puts a blanket nearby over him before looking around for the DVD case as she was curious to know what he was watching before he fell asleep.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:23 am

As you move to drape a blanket over him, you can't help but notice that Sean's pants are open giving you even more reason to cover him up. Searching for a DVD case, you find one for a DVD-R. Whatever he was watching had been burned, and he didn't seem to have a label for the title on the case either. Retrieving the disc from the player would reveal it too was not labeled. His open pants made it clear what kind of movie he was watching, but if you wanted anything more specific, you'd need to turn it on which could disturb the teen's rest. If you wanted to check it more safely, you could try in another room, but he could catch you somehow.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:46 am

Seeing that Sean's pants are open and Rebecca can sort of guess what kind of thing he was watching even if the DVD disc and case were both blank with no label to tell her exactly what was on it. Too tired to care about what specifically he was watching the lioness puts the DVD back in its case and puts it down before heading to her room. Tiredly she puts the box down by the door and takes off the bikini which she throws onto the box. She slips on her night gown and crawls into bed and quickly falls asleep.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:34 am

Your dreams are assailed by the events of the recent evening your mind, and each time they replay, you look like your enjoying it a little more until you're just begging to be used. When you awake, you take a moment to realize Sean is in the room holding up the bikini bottom you'd worn. "You know, I never got to see you in this last night. I remember you promising I could." Turning his eyes to you, he did his best pleading eyes though you doubt you have much choice in the matter anyway.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:49 am

In her sleep Rebecca of course dreams of what happened while at the 'party' and then dream seemed to be on repeat except that each time it replayed she looked more and more eager. By the time she was begging for all kinds of lewd things she wakes up from her dreams as if something is waking her. Turns out she woke to Sean moving around in her room and holding the bikini. "Ugh...fine, but you're going to make me coffee..." She tells him with a tired groan as she gets out of bed slowly. She motions for him to hand her the bikini as she takes off her night clothes. Soon she was dressed in the bikini again and looks at him. "Happy?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:43 am

He shrugs as you mention him making coffee. "fair enough." He hands you the bikini. When you look up at him clad in the swimsuit and see his smirk, you realize that you'd just changed in front of him. Last night, you didn't even want him to see you in it, now you were putting it on in front of him letting him see the thin excuse for clothing slip up your legs and bosom. "I'll just go make up that pot of coffee then. You know, for someone that looks that good in swimwear and has a pool, you don't swim much. You really should reconsider that." He walks out of the room leaving you to your thoughts.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:31 pm

She doesn't respond right away due to her tiredness and actually thinking about what he said; she typically didn't use pool much since she didn't have a reason to other than maybe wanting to just relax sometimes. "Just make me some coffee..." She tells him as he leaves. With a heavy sigh she takes off the bikini and places it down at the box again before going to the shower with a fresh clothes to change into. After a long hot shower to help wake her up she goes to the kitchen to get her coffee and something to eat.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:44 pm

He chuckles at your remark. "Sure thing, kitten." With a small wave, he makes his way out of your room letting you get down to washing up. You'd been too exhausted last night to clean up after what had happened with the rat, so you felt particularly filthy, but the shower was all the more refreshing for what it was worth. Heading out to the kitchen, you find the smell of fresh coffee percolating while Sean was at the stove making some pancakes and bacon. "How was your shower 'becca?" He doesn't turn to you as he speaks as he flips a pancake.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:23 am

Rebecca spends a bit of extra time in the shower, the water soothing to her as it washes away the dried up mess she still had on her from last now. She feels refreshed but still tired when she reaches the kitchen though the smell of freshly made coffee and breakfast made her lick her lips a bit. "Fine..." She answers Sean without really thinking. "You didn't have to make breakfast... but thanks." She tells him as she goes to check the coffee, wanting a cup of it as soon as possible.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:52 am

"Heh, no problem. You'd probably had quite the busy night last night. I know I wouldn't have kept my hands off of you if I'd seen you walking around in that kind of get up. Must have been quite the party." As you grab for the coffee, Sean leans over to get a closer look at the pancakes, and you can't help but notice the lack of underwear under his shorts. The boy apparently going commando this morning. The coffee is exhilarating after the exhaustive night you'd had, and it seems you have good timing as Sean flips to pancakes onto a plate and begins making two more.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:28 am

"You have no idea and I hope I never need to go back..." She said before noticing that the teen might be lacking underwear which makes her blush a bit. She takes her coffee to the table and sits down to take a sip and lets out a sigh afterwards, the coffee doing wonders for her after her previous night. Looking up she sees Sean placing some pancakes on a plate and knows breakfast is almost ready. "Are you eating too? Would you like anything to drink with that?" She asked, figuring she should at least do that for him for making breakfast.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:03 am

Sean chuckles at your response about the party. "It was that good, huh. It's not as good as getting to go there, but I'd love to hear about what happened there." You got the feeling it would be some time before he dropped the subject without you actually telling him, but he'd eventually get caught up in his own plans and forget about it, right? Putting the plate down on the table, he returns to begin another batch. "Yeah, I'm gonna have a few myself. I'll probably have some coffee too
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:03 am

"I rather try to not remember what happened last night...Too soon." She said as she groans a bit, feeling a bit of soreness from just the thought. Since he was getting coffee too she pours him a cup for him to take later and sits down to her plate. "Thanks again..." She said before digging in, rather hungry after having the night she had. "Apparently it's like a weekly party though; some rich guy throws it for people of importance to him or something and gets as many females to go as he can, some willing, others...not so much." She refers to her situation in that last part.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:02 pm

"Too soon? Well, I'll expect to hear all about it later, then. Make sure not to leave out any of the juicy details. It was pretty clear what kinds of things you were getting up to in such a skimpy outfit." He flips another pancake as he cooks some up for himself. "Heh, so you might get called in to do that again? So what was your mysterious blackmailer like?" As he asks the question, you realize you got little to go on about who he was let alone actually meeting him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:53 am

"Actually...I never even met the guy, or even got a name. All I really learned is that they, or someone that works for them, gets as many females for the party as they can get." She told him as she sips her coffee and then sighs. "I hope I don't have to go back, though as long as they have dirt on me I have to obey to blackmailers..." She gives a light glare at him before going back to her food, needing to fill that hunger that she has built up thanks to last night.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games