MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Mon May 21, 2018 4:22 am

The male beneath you chuckled as you started to purr while laying atop him and dutifully milked the last remnants of his seed out of him. His arms wrap around you and he whispers in your ears as you start to drift off. "Rest well, little kitten. We'll have much more fun later."

You're awakened suddenly when you hear a knock at the door. Sean lays beneath you still resting his cock limp inside of your body now. Looking about, you find it's about noon now. A second knock on the door reminds you that someone is waiting for you even as you notice the state you are in.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon May 21, 2018 8:40 am

Rebecca barely heard Sean as she drifted back to sleep. Her sleep only lasts for a couple hours though as she heard a knock at the door and in several seconds her eyes widen as she realizes that she is still in her night clothes with her inner legs messy with seed and juices with a cock still resting inside of her pussy. "Sh-Shit!" She curses as she quickly gets up when she heard the second knock on the door. "J-Just a minute please!" She calls out as she quickly changes out of her cloths, wipes down her fur and ties her hair before quickly putting some clothes on. Before she left her room she made sure to wake up Sean. "Get up and to your room, now!" She tells him before she runs to the front door and before opening it she take a moment to calm herself before opening the door. "H-Hello?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue May 22, 2018 3:17 am

Once you're presentable, Sean stirs when you shout at him the male groaning as he gets up and makes to follow you. Realizing he isn't getting dressed first, you see no sign of any clothing he might have worn getting into your room last night. You hear him slip into his room a little after you pass it and make your way to the front door. Opening the front door you're met by the sight of a husky in a uniform. Recognizing your mailman, he holds up a box. "Sorry to disturb you ma'am, but I couldn't leave this on the porch." He leans forward offering the box to you, but as he gets close his nose twitches and a look of shock crosses his face. "Oh, sorry if I interrupted anything, ma'am." The male gets a smile crosses his face as his nostrils flare once again. At the same time, you hear a door open back in the hall.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue May 22, 2018 12:58 pm

The lioness has barely any time to put on underwear as she quickly threw on something to wear, not caring if it all matched or not. Rebecca is quick to straighten her hair and fur before her clothing as she rushes herself and Sean out of her room and Sean into his room. Opening the door after calming her breathing she sees the mailman and she lets out an internal sigh that it wasn't someone who would want to come in like Natalie...or Richard. "Its fine. I was just...in the other room taking care of something." She said as she accepts the package but just as she grasps it she sees his nose twitch and his face turn to an expression of shock. She realizes that he smells the scent of sex on her and a deep blush forms on her face and before she could say anything she heard the sound of a door opening in the back of the hall. "Th-Thank you sir, have a nice day!" She says quickly before backing into her house and closing the door before Sean could reach them. In paranoia she checks through the peep hole of the door and makes sure that the mailman is leaving and if he doesn't she would whisper to Sean to go back to his room and wait.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed May 23, 2018 3:50 am

You can see the male look over you as he takes in the scent of sex covering you. You swear you can feel some leftover seed drool out onto your panties. The male looks a bit surprised when you suddenly thank him and start to shut the door. Looking through the peephole, you see your mailman stand there a moment before shaking his head and chuckling to himself. With a shrug, he turns around and makes his way off of your porch. As he walks off, you can't help but have your mind race at the situation. Would he be expecting to catch a whiff something anytime he needed you to come to the door? You could just imagine him and his co-workers telling stories to one another, and him telling others. The scent of sex, your mismatched clothing, the sudden panic as you shoo'd him away. All of this was racing through your head as he drove off in his truck. You felt Sean's hands on your shoulder. "You seem tense. What's up?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed May 23, 2018 12:50 pm

Watching the postman through the peephole she sees that he is still standing there and then leaves with a chuckle and a shrug. Her mind races with bad scenarios, like what if he told his co-workers or friends and word spread around or if he comes back expecting to catch the same smell again or perhaps try to get in on it. As her mind races she didn't notice Sean walking up behind her till his hand was on her shoulder. She lets out a surprised yelp and almost drops the package as she jumps a bit. "Wh-What? O-Oh, sorry..." She takes a moment to calm her breathing and her mind. "I...think the mailman knows what...happened...or at least smelled it. We can not let him know if was you though." She said sternly, knowing what kind of trouble she'll be in if anyone found out she had sex with Sean. She then looks at the box and raises a brow, not remembering if she ordered anything recently. "Did you order something?" She asked before heading to the kitchen to open it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri May 25, 2018 3:44 am

Sean smirks not seeming at all bothered by the idea of the mailman finding out. "Oh, you worry too much. Besides, he didn't see me, so what reason does he have to suspect I was your guy." He gives you a quick swat to your ass before answering about the package. "No, I certainly didn't order anything." As you head for the kitchen, he doesn't make to follow you leaving you to open the package by yourself. Opening the box, you find it's filled with packing peanuts. Reaching in, you find it's a little large for its contents, but the first thing you do find is a small DVD case. The label is a simple white sticker with the words 'Watch Me' written in permanent marker. Reaching in for any other contents, your hand wraps around some fabric. Thinking it to be some simple string, you pull it out to find it is actually just barely a bikini. You hear a whistle of appreciation finding Sean standing in the doorway. "Now that is a wonderful sight. Who sent it?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri May 25, 2018 10:52 am

Rebecca lets out a yelp and blushes when he spanked her before she glares at him. "The mailman was a canine; he could smell you out if he wanted. And he might tell his friends or expect more next time or..." She sighs and rubs her head. "Never mind, I'm going to see what's in this box now..." She heads to the kitchen to get her scissors to cut the box open while Sean was left to do what he wanted since he didn't follow her in. Cutting the tape away she is able to get into the box which is full of packing peanuts so she couldn't see what is inside. Digging into the box she finds a small DVD case with a label that said "Watch Me" which she puts to the side after staring at it with a raised brow. Digging around for something else her fingers find what feels like fabric and she pulls out what appears to be a bikini that is mostly strings. She blushes at it and her blush deepens when Sean whistles at it. "I d-don't know who sent it." She said before looking for a return address. Whether or not there's a return address she puts down the bikini before taking the DVD to the living room to see what is on it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun May 27, 2018 3:08 am

Sean shrugs, "Considering how little time you had to get her, open the door, and usher him out; I doubt he had a chance to pick up my scent behind all the sex, so he's missed probably missed his chance to sniff me out unless he interrupts us again. As for telling his friends, you should feel honored with how hot he probably thinks you look all disheveled like that."

When you look at the box, you see a return address but don't recognize it. You also manage to catch sight of the postage stamp. It was marked for same day delivery, so whoever sent it must have dropped it off at the Post Office this morning. Sean walks up and, noticing the DVD case, picks it up to examine. "Seems someone has a message for you. Guess they didn't feel the written word was good enough. Almost feels a bit ominous. So, you gonna see what it is?" He holds the case up to you with a smirk almost as if he was getting a kick from the mystery.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun May 27, 2018 10:14 am

Rebecca couldn't help but roll her eyes a bit at the last sentence about the mailman before she puts her attention to the box and its contents. Checking for a return address she does find one but it isn't one she recognized but she can try looking it up later when she has a moment. However when she checks the postage stamp she finds that it was mailed today, meaning that it was brought to the post office early this morning. Why did whoever sent it need her to receive it so soon. When Sean makes a comment about the DVD Rebecca couldn't help but get a bad feeling, especially since the other contents of the package was something she could barely call a bikini. Glaring a bit at Sean's smirk she grabs it out of his hand and walks over to the DVD player in her living room. "I just want to see what it is and get it done with." She said before taking out the DVD form the case and placing it inside the player. Switching the TV to the right input and then taking a seat on the couch she hits play on the remote.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon May 28, 2018 4:34 am

He takes a defensive pose though not seeming too concerned when you take the DVD from his hands. "No need to be so mad, I'm just interested in what's going on. Do you mind if I see what this is about? I'll probably find out sooner or later anyway."

Whether you send him away or let him watch, you place the DVD in. The first thing that comes up is you and Sean outside the nightclub a few nights ago. The footage appearing to be taken from a security camera. The footage then cuts to you entering the backroom of the club with Sean and several other men. Then most surprisingly, it cuts to last night from above it watches you enter the men's restroom with Sean and the Rhino. Once you've entered, it begins to fast forward, but you can still see the Rhino leave followed by three other males coming and going before you and Sean finally exit. The footage then cuts to black with white text appearing. "We'd like to invite you, Mrs. Garner to a private pool party today. Appropriate dress has already been provided, and transport both to and from the party will be taken care of as well. You'll be picked up at 7 sharp this evening. Unless you miss your ride, this footage will remain safe." The DVD then comes to an end leaving the screen blank.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon May 28, 2018 9:17 am

Rebecca lets out a sigh. "Fine, you can watch since I know you're just going to find out later or make me tell you." She says as she walks to the living room with him and goes to the DVD player. Once everything was set she sits down and starts the DVD. The very first thing made her tense as she sees her and Sean entering the night club before switching to her entering the backroom with Sean and the other males that joined them. And then it switches to the restroom from last night and she blushes deeply as she now sees who else was behind the bathroom stall wall when Sean made her work the gloryhole. Her blood runs cold when the next thing she sees is essentially an invite to a private pool party and it was mandatory unless she wanted this footage leaked. "H-How did they get this?! Wh-Why were they following me?!" She asks to no one but looks to Sean. "This is your fault, you know." She growls a bit. Looking at the clock it wasn't late in the day yet but that meant she's going to be nervous about this until she gets there, if she was going though.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed May 30, 2018 3:59 am

Sean takes a seat putting his arm behind you as the DVD starts to play. You notice that he seems more amused as he sees what is playing out on the screen. Sean smirked as he the footage ended. "Looks like security camera footage. Don't know any answers to those questions. Seems to me you'd have to go and ask them yourself at this party. It looks like you sure are getting popular if someone's calling you, kitten." He doesn't seem at all bothered about his part in this. Looking up, it is still about noon, so you had several hours left before your ride would be there to pick you up. There was also the case of the provided dress certainly the excuse of a swimsuit that had been in the box. Sean smirks, "if you're going to be at this party tonight, I guess I'll be by myself this evening. Of course, I'll have to make the most of our time today, so I don't find myself missing you too badly." You feel his fingers trailing there way across your rear. "I'm still a bit worn out from this morning, but we've got plenty of time."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed May 30, 2018 12:14 pm

The lioness ignores Sean's arm as she has the DVD start to play. She then glares at him as he seemed to be amused by everything that was on the DVD and what it meant and doesn't seem to care at all that she was angry at him for his part in this. Looking back at the TV she wonders what she is going to do. When his hand goes to her rear she goes back to glaring at him. "Is that all you ever think about, you pervert? I honestly sometimes wonder what you did before you mother dropped you off here." She said as she gets up from the couch. Rebecca takes the DVD out of the player and considers breaking it as she realizes that she now had someone else blackmailing her, and that her current one was completely okay with it. "I need my coffee..." She mumbles angrily as she heads to the kitchen to get herself a cup of coffee and something to eat.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:02 am

Sean's face quirks as you ask about what he did before he was dropped off here. "You wound me kitten, I've just been having fun, and you've been enjoying yourself too. If you'd stop getting hung up on what's proper, there's a lot of enjoyment you could be having. Just what exactly are you implying with 'my mother dropped me off here' though? My father was here to drop me off too." As you get up to get coffee in the kitchen, he shrugs his shoulders. "Alright, I'll just hang out in my room for a bit." Getting up he walks back into the hall leaving you to yourself.

While you're getting the coffee, you come across the special tea Natalie had left with you the other day a reminder of some of your escapades even without Sean. With a strong cup of coffee and a good lunch in hand, you find yourself alone for the moment to fill your stomach.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:53 am

Rebecca just sighs as it's clear that Sean is just messing with her right now and that it would be best if she didn't indulge him as she walks into the kitchen. Once she had a cup of coffee and a nice lunch she sat down and ate, trying to not think of the DVD or Sean and just enjoy some time by herself. She thinks about doing some yoga to relax, especially since she hasn't done any for a while. Once her cup and plate were cleaned she heads to her room to grab her yoga clothes, a pair of tight pants and tank top, and her mat and decides to go to the backyard. It would be nice to get some sun as she does her workout, she thought.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:35 am

Your meal is nice and quiet giving you time to think about what has been happening recently, and the idea of doing some exercise does sound good. Getting together your things, you take it out to the backyard. The sun is shining and you can hear the sounds of children at play somewhere off in the distance and someone mowing the lawn not too far away. Finding a place to set your things you begin a routine getting into the grove rather easily. The sound of the lawnmower stopping catches your attention, and you hear the voice of Charles next door. The bull looking over the fence. "Rebecca hey, Doing a little stretching in the yard? Hope the lawnmower isn't disturbing you."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:32 pm

Stepping out into her backyard and hearing the sounds of children playing and a lawnmower running with the sun shinning brightly made Rebecca smile. She could almost forget about all of her troubles as she lays down the mat and then starts her yoga routines. She is soon interrupted though as the voice of a neighbor is heard from over the fence. "Good afternoon, Charles. No, the lawnmower is fine. I'm used to all the noises in the neighborhood so it doesn't bother me much. Besides, the scent of fresh cut grass is a bit relaxing when I do yoga." She said as she continues her yoga exercises. "And how are you?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:16 pm

He nods smiling as he listens to you, "Oh, glad to hear I'm not bothering you. And yoga, I think Natalie does some of that though Not at home, but perhaps she could." He rubs his chin as he considers something before returning to the conversation. "As for me, I've been doing very well for myself. Natalie had some interesting things to say about a little visit she had with you." He gives a wiggle of his eyebrow hinting at just what details he'd gotten about the visit. "Anyway, it's good to talk with you. How have things been going with Sean? Must take some adjustment to having a teenager around after living by yourself like that."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:52 am

Rebecca couldn't help but blush a bit as Chuck reminds her of Natalie's recent visit to her home and the lewd things that happened during that visit though it didn't surprise her much that his wife shared details of what happened. Trying to focus on her yoga exercises she tries to ignore her embarrassment and answer his question. "It's not going too bad; fine actually. While it's a bit weird having a teenager in the house again after living along for a while old experience from when my kids were around does come back to help. So it's been fine overall." She said, not daring to even hint at what having Sean with her has really been.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games