MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:41 pm

The boys whooped as you were rocked by orgasm. The squirrel and bunny lasting only a few moments of your spasming depths before they deposited their load inside of you. By now, Jason had worked his cock so far down your throat that your nose was less than a foot from his crotch, but your air was starting to give out. Suddenly, he pulled back giving you room to breathe. The timing made it seem like he might not have almost choked a woman on his dick like that before. As he continued to do this, you couldn't help but take deep breaths each time he forced himself back down your throat, but that only allowed him to keep you deep throated for longer. Finally, the two boys in your lower holes were spent and sighed with relief. Pulling his cock from your mouth, James lifted you off the ground. Holding you over the equine shaft, he teased your sloppy hole with the head. "You ready to be ruined by some horse meat?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:16 pm

Hearing the males around her cheer at her reaching an orgasm made Rebecca's face heat up out of humiliation as they all took joy in making her cum. She then gags when Jason pushed his length deep into her throat, her eyes widening in panic as she couldn't get any air and was running out of breath. Luckily he managed to pull back just in time to let her breathe but the timing seemed too perfect, like he's done this before. Soon she feels the two rodents under her finally fill her holes with their hot cum, the rabbit seemingly only lasting for two loads for now. Just as she thought she could rest for a bit Jason pulled out of her mouth and pulled her up so he could position his cock at her messy pussy. "W-Wait, I need to rest!" She pleads as she looks at his horse cock which was probably the biggest in the room and her pussy was extra sensitive from her orgasm, just the tip of his cock teasing her was making her squirm and gasp from pleasure.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:07 am

"Oh that's alright, just take a nice rest in my hands. I'll take care of all the work." With that, he pressed his shaft against your sloppy entrance. It resisted the large intruder for a little bit, but eventually, his perseverance was rewarded, and your body spread open to accept him. "Ohh, that's tight, but don't worry. I'll work you nice and loose." His hands gripped your waist firmly as he bounced you up and down using his strength to support your entire body. It seemed others still weren't satisfied as two hands gripped your shoulders and pulled to lean you back and two cocks slid in front of your face. "Don't forget us," Sean said while Tom merely chuckled. Each thrust of Jason's hips sending a shiver up your spine while your nose was drowned in the scent of two males.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:39 pm

"W-Wait, that wasn't what I-" Rebecca is cut off when her pussy gave way and his large cock spread her open, making her finish her sentence with a loud squeal of forced pleasure as her pussy spreads around his length. "O-Oh god!~" She cries out as he bounces her along his length, her breasts bouncing with her body. Soon she felt her muzzle lightly hit the cocks of Sean and Tom as they present themselves to her face. Reaching her shaky hands up she grasps their members and starts to stroke them the best she could as Jaosn bounces her roughly. Letting her tongue out she licks at the two tips in front of her and alternates sucking on them. Her mind is clouded by the arousal and lust that filled her body, unable to resist even the tiniest bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:45 pm

He chuckled as you reacted to the way his shaft filled you. With each thrust of his hips, you could feel his balls bounce and slap against your rear splattering the little bit of rabbit cum that had leaked out. Sean and Tom were more than pleased to see you use both your hands and mouth to pleasure their cocks which struggled with one another for the touch of your soft lips. Suddenly, something grabbed onto your tits and stopped them from bouncing further while two lips wrapped around the nipples and sucked greedily while the hands began massaging the soft yet firm flesh. Tom and Sean's cocks made it impossible to look down and see it, but it had to be the squirrel and bunny. The horse cock worked deeper and deeper into your tight depths which felt like they were never meant to handle so much, and yet you couldn't deny how good it felt to take him deeper. "Mmm, don't worry kitten, I'll give you just what you need soon." He suddenly picked up the pace pummeling your inner muscles into surrender as he worked himself deeper.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:49 pm

Rebecca's moans and cries come out a bit muffled as she tried to keep her mouth going on the lengths presented to her while Jason keeps her bouncing on his lap, battering her sensitive pussy and pushing closer to their orgasms. However it seemed Rebecca's orgasm will hit her very soon as she suddenly felt hands massaging her bouncing breasts and lips on her nipples. Letting out a lewd squeal from the added attention to her breasts her eyes began to roll back as she felt her pleasure rising fast. And then she couldn't hold in her pleasure any more as Jason's pace suddenly picked up and he began ramming her pussy light a jackhammer. Throwing her head back she lets out an orgasmic scream as her body began to tremble and her pussy gripped down with her juices squirting out onto Jason's lap.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:25 am

Jason tried to continue thrusting into you as you clamped down on him, but his massive tool was almost too tight of a fit before, so he simply had to stop and let your aching muscles milk him themselves. Soon he is bathing your pussy and womb in hot stallion seed pouring into you. Between the tight fit and his output, you soon felt the mix of his sperm and the squirrel's start to back up and with each pulse of warm jizz, you felt yourself leak some of the old which ran down your rear and tail. Sean took your shout of pleasure as an invitation and quickly pushed his cock into your mouth enjoying the way your voice vibrated his cock. Tom had to make do with your hand and rubbing against your cheeks. Soon enough the both of them are cumming filling your throat and covering your face in more fresh seed. Jason slowly starts to lower himself down to his knees allowing you to lie on your back. While it was good not to be dangling so much, you couldn't help but notice that your ass was now sitting in a puddle of the spunk that had poured out around Jason's dick. The males sat around you panting heavily seeming a bit worse for wear but thoroughly satisfied.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:38 am

The lioness groans as she feels her pussy being filled with a large amount of horse cum, filling her to the brim and then some as it starts to leak out and run down her tail and round ass. When her mouth was open Sean took advantage and soon she was tasting and sucking his length while Tom kept using her hand while rubbing the tip against her muzzle. Didn't take much longer for her muzzle to be both filled and covered with more hot sperm, the load in her muzzle being quickly swallowed down her throat. Before her body went completely limp Jason lowered her onto her back, her rear in a puddle of cum and juices but she was too tired to care. She was panting just as hard as the males around her while she lays limply on the ground, cum leaking from her ass and pussy.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:48 pm

Once you were laying down, Jason started to slowly pull his cock free of your depths. Your insides, feeling overly sensitive from you recent orgasm, sent a pleasurable but overly intense sensation through your body. Your cunt quaking and quivering around the dick now vacating it leaving you empty eventually. You felt more of his seed leak out once his head popped free before your labia closed itself again diminishing the flood to a trickle. Sean and Tom left their own cocks laying against your face even as they softened, and the bunny and squirrel had stopped sucking your tits to simply groping them softly. Everyone seemed to be finally winding down from the sex after that intense experience. Sean pulls you up into a sitting position hugging his arms around you and whispering almost caringly into your ear. "Good girl, you were amazing."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:24 pm

Rebecca lets out a groan as she feels Jason pulling out of her overly sensitive pussy and then feels the cum leaking out as her pussy closes up to keep as much of the seed as it could. She pants heavily, seemingly not caring for the two cocks resting against her face and matting her muzzle with the remainders of their cum. She grunts a bit as Sean pulling her up into a sitting position, her body completely limp as she was taking a while to recover, not having experienced anything like this before, her sex life could be considered boring compared to this one night and it showed with how her body reacted to every touch they gave her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:26 am

As Sean holds you close you feel the hands of the other boys on you. They are far less fierce in feeling you up as you rest for the moment seems to be more soothing than their earlier efforts. A hand on each shoulder and breast massage against your flesh gently. Another pair rubs your belly and massages cum against your rear matting the fur. Jason's hand rub along your inner thigh and come ever so close to your overworked pussy before pulling back to the thighs. By comparison to the rough fucking you'd been receiving earlier, this feels almost tender. "That was so incredible, kitten. After this, we can go home, but we'll do something like this again soon." He starts to slowly rock you in his arms.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:30 am

Feeling hands moving over her body, massaging her over sensitive body, made the exhausted lioness groan and sometimes shudder as she felt Jason's hand get close to her leaking pussy. When Sean said that they'll be doing this again soon she couldn't help but let out a tired groan. She barely got through this once; she didn't want to do something like this again so soon. Right now though all she wanted was a shower and then to go to bed as she felt so dirty and so exhausted from having five males having their way with her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:53 pm

Sean looked toward the others. "It's been a fun night, guys, but it's about time we got back. I'll make sure we're back in the next few days. I'll work on her stamina in the meantime." The four guys grumble a little but pull away to start getting themselves dressed. Jason gives you a wave, "I hope you found my hospitality..satisfying. Feel free to come back another time." Soon you are alone with Sean who gives you a light tap to your rear. "We might as well get dressed, kitten. I wonder if you're even feeling well enough to drive us back home."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:55 pm

"I...I think I'll be fine but I'll be a bit slow..." Rebecca said to Jason as she slowly feels her energy coming back. "Is there a bathroom in this room?" She asked, wanting to clean up at least a bit before they go through the club since her body and face was covered with the seed of multiple males and she rather not walk through the club like that. If there was a bathroom she would quickly wash the seed from her face and legs and whatever she could from her body before pulling her underwear and dress back on so they could leave. If there was no bathroom though then she'll have to redress and try to get out without anyone noticing her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:21 am

(Luck Roll: 6)

Sean takes a look around the room. "Nope, doesn't look like this room has a private restroom." Looking around yourself confirms there is no convenient place to clean yourself up. As awkward as it is, you have no choice but to walk out into the club. Stepping out of the room with Sean beside you. You're left to wonder how clearly they can see the mess you are right now. Did anyone else realize four other guys had left the room just before you? Looking around you do see a restroom near the entrance. You'd still have to walk most of the club in your current state, and there's the possibility some other woman will be there to see your state, but it would prevent you from walking out on the street like this.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:36 am

Rebecca mentally curses as there is no restroom in this private room so that meant she'll have to go through the club in order to either go to the public restroom or exit the building. Rather than risk more people noticing how much of a seed covered mess she is she decides to use the restroom near the entrance. Sticking to the walls away from the crowd she tries to get to the bathroom without being noticed, keeping her head down a bit and using a hand to cover her muzzle a bit. Trying to ignore any looks she got she tries to make it into the bathroom to clean up as quickly as she could.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:00 am

You weren't fully sure how much was reality and how much was your imagination, but it sure felt like many eyes were on you as you tried to pass unnoticed, and Sean certainly wasn't trying to be inconspicuous with the slight strut in his step. Finally, you made it into the restroom. Inside you found a Vixen touching up her makeup. Likely a few years younger than you, she turns as the door shuts behind you. "Oh my, some of the boys really did a number on you." She reaches into her purse and pulls out a small container of wet naps and sets it on the counter before turning back to the mirror. "Here, this'll be better than using the paper towel or toilet paper to clean yourself up. Y'having fun?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:01 pm

Every step she took towards the bathroom seemed to take a minute for each one as she tries to not think about her appearance or who might be noticing. Once she finally made it into the restroom she put her back to the door and lets out a few panting breaths as she didn't realize she was holding her breath during the walk to the restroom. Looking up she sees the female fox doing her make up and blushes as the vixen notices her. To her surprise though the vixen didn't react with shock or disgust and instead takes out some wet naps for her to use. "Um...Thanks..." Rebecca said as she finally managed to get over her embarrassment enough to walk away from the door and to the sink. "Um...kind of...I didn't exactly expect any of this..." She said as she used water from the sink to quickly wash away the spunk on her face and neck before going over it with the wet naps and using them on the rest of her cum covered body.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:55 am

Cleaning yourself off, you found your rear was the most trouble after you'd been set down in the puddle of spunk on the wooden stage. The vixen nods as you respond to her question. "Yes, these boys can be quite the handful sometimes, but that's half the fun of it. Still, you do learn to come prepared." She said making you wonder just how common your situation was at this club. "I always enjoy the way they just go wild and cut loose. If I ever met a man my own age that could still show such passion...Well, I'm not sure exactly what I'd do, but I'd try not to let him slip through my fingers." Finishing up her makeup, she grabs a wet nap and holds it out to you. Not as if to hand it to you but as if she were about to start cleaning you herself only she stops short to see if you'd wave her off from helping. Whether you allowed her to help clean you up or not, she continued the conversation. "So, what brought you here?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:14 am

Rebecca grunts a bit as she tries to get the cum that had seeped into the fur of her ass, the cum imbedded into her fur at this point. She listens to the vixen as she talks and wonders just how common it is for females to come here and just get fucked by the horny males of the club. The lioness couldn't help but blush a bit as the vixen describes the males and how she would want to meet one her own age. Seeing the fox hold up a wet nap to you she looks at it for a moment to figure out what she was doing. "O-Oh...Um, yeah I could use the help a bit." Letting the vixen help Rebecca keeps cleaning herself. "Well...a, um, friend brought me here but I wasn't exactly told what would happen. I just assumed this was a normal night club. I...wasn't expecting anything like this."
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games