MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:52 am

He waves you off. "Sure, I'll call next time, but I was sure you weren't going to call us out for what I did while I was also a couple knuckles deep inside of you, and you would not believe how much she enjoys nearly getting caught like that. Oh, don't give me that look. Do I really need to worry about you telling anyone about what I said? I mean, anyone you talked to would wonder why I was sharing details about my sex life."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:22 am

She just sighs a bit as at that and walks back to the living room to return to the sofa. "Well at the very least don't do anything with me with Shelly nearby. She might not like that you're doing another female anyways." She said as she sat down and picked up her book. "Anyways, I hope you don't have anything planned for me today because I'm quite enjoying my book right now. Will need to thank Natalie for leaving it here."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:57 pm

He chuckles a bit. "Well, it'll be fine as long as she doesn't find out, and I know as soon as anyone that'd talk finds out, my fun is up." He gives a curious glance but doesn't seem too interested in your reading material. "Yeah, I've got some stuff to do before the summer ends anyway. Don't worry though, I'll think up something to make up for it tomorrow." He leaves back towards his room once again leaving you alone in the living room.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:49 am

That was true, she thought, his fun ends if anyone around here finds out about them so he probably wouldn't do anything too risky. "Don't think too hard about it." She says as he leaves and leaves her alone though she is a bit surprised he didn't want to do anything else to her today. With that in mind she sits back down on the couch and goes back to reading. Maybe she'll take a little nap before dinner if she gets relaxed enough from her book.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:00 am

Even if he did leave you alone today, he had promised to make it up tomorrow which left you in a strange position. As you continued to read the book, it devolved pretty quickly into smut though peppered with plenty of flowery languages to help detract from the fact that the woman was essentially a prisoner being seduced by her captor even if he could be romantic from time to time. It was still rather hard not to get sucked in as you realized you were getting a bit wet.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:14 am

Rebecca frowns as she realizes that while he said he'll leave her alone today it means he'll be sure to make up for it tomorrow which could be much worse. Trying to ignore those thoughts she goes back to her book though that quickly turns into smut which makes her blush some, though it didn't surprise her too much as she remembers this is Natalie's book after all. She couldn't help but compare the book's plot of the woman prisoner and her captor to her own situation a bit and much to her shame she felt herself getting hot and a bit wet, a hand by her crotch before she even noticed it. 'Maybe I should stop reading it... after the next page...' She thought as she tries to keep her hands under control while continuing to read.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:25 am

You lose track of time and pages as you continue reading. Soon you forget about your hand, and it finds its way into your sweat pants. Your panties are already pretty soaked as you start to push against your folds. You begin imagining yourself on the ship, Sean and some of the other guys you'd been fooling around with recently taking up the position of the captain and crew. Many of them watching and verbally harassing you as you walk around the ship whenever you can no longer stand to sit idly in your quarters. Upon returning there, you find a fine dress, probably stolen, hanging there. On it is a note inviting you to the captain's cabin tonight for dinner.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:07 am

The more she reads the heavier her breathing gets and she was barely aware of where her hand is, inside of her wet panties. She kept reading the story and at some point the characters began to be replaced with images of her and the males that she's been with recently. She then gasps as her palm rubs against her clit and she pauses for a moment as she is surprised at herself that she's gotten so aroused that she is masturbating to some smut in a book. "Wh-what is happening to me?" she wondered though she does keep reading further and further telling herself she just wants to see where this story goes.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:58 am

The heroine puts on the dress figuring she has no choice. She's on the pirate's ship, so if he wants her to join him for dinner, what does refusing accomplish. The dress was very lovely though she reminded herself that it was almost certainly stolen. Putting it on, she finds it fits well in most places though the blouse is a bit tight around her bosom almost threatening to spill out. She figured that was intentional as she had noticed the way the captain's eyes took her in every time he saw her as if he was drinking her like a fine wine. She was still a lady though, so she took time to do her hair and pick out some jewelry from what the pirates hadn't already taken from her before heading for the captain's quarters.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:09 pm

Reading about how the dress fits reminds Rebecca of how Sean has taken control of her wardrobe and has made her wear some rather... suggestive things meant to bring attention to her body. So when reading about how the heroine was dressed she couldn't help but imagine herself in her place and in that tight and revealing outfit. She keeps reading, using one hand to keep her book open and turn the pages while the other was busy inside of her panties rubbing herself as she becomes more absorbed in the book.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:02 pm

As the heroine walks through the halls below deck, she passes by many of the captains men who harass her with catcalls and a few slaps or gropes as she passes. The young noblewoman being incensed at the crass treatment of her person by these lowly men, yet it leaves her chest heaving, and she isn't sure it's completely out of frustration with her treatment. Still, she holds onto her anger as she continues to walk with purpose to the captain's quarters ready to tell the man off for the behavior of the brutes he calls his crew.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:53 pm

Reading the part about the crew harassing and groping the heroine reminded her a bit of her time at the club Sean took her too where she ended up getting felt up by many males, not to mention the ones that had their way with her in the private room. She keeps reading, her chest heaving in the same way as the woman in the book and Rebecca's hand inside of her panties was now lightly fingering her pussy. She turns the next page to see how the woman deals with the captain of the ship.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:08 am

When the heroine reaches the captain's quarters she is clearly livid with him, but he remains calm and unconcerned with his crew's behavior which only frustrates the woman more because she realizes how powerless she is to do anything about it if the captain allows it. With a huff, she takes a seat across from the man holding her from her marriage. Even if she had been having second thoughts about it, she clearly thought getting married to a man she hardly knew was preferable to her current situation.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:16 am

Rebecca keeps reading through the story and finds she shares a similar frustration with the woman with how they are both powerless to someone else. However at least for her she just had to endure till Sean leaves so at least she knew how long this will last. Getting a bit more comfortable she goes back to reading the book, unable to help herself as she was a bit invested in the story while her loins burned for her to keep reading till she is satisfied.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:48 pm

They both have a seat eating their food. The young woman getting more and more frustrated with the flippant attitude of her captor but doesn't feel right about showing bad manners, so she mostly keeps her frustration to herself. The captain seems to notice not so subtly hinting at the few giveaways in her posture and demeanor. It confuses her that such a rogue would be able to catch on to such things. Her confusion only amusing him as he invites her to the balcony behind his quarters.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:43 am

The captain reminded her a bit too much of Sean with how his attitude is while being able to easily point out the signs of the woman's frustrations. Reading further it gets to after dinner and the pirate now inviting the woman to the balcony. "Don't go out there..." She mumbles as she keeps reading, pausing her masturbating to focus more on the book as there wasn't much lewd things happening right now on the current page.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:02 pm

The woman hesitates, but in the end, she disregards your advice and follows the pirate out to the balcony. As she arrives, she quickly notices the glass of champaign that had been set out there in advance. Ignoring it, she looks up at the stars at the night sky. Given her interactions with the crew, she didn't get much chance to enjoy the night sky without someone making an unwanted advance on her, but even in this more private setting, it seemed that was beyond her reach as the captain stepped up beside her and flagrantly cupping her ass.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:38 am

Rebecca keeps reading the book and shakes her head a bit as the woman ignores her advice as she knew what it's probably going to lead to now. And soon it gets to it as the captain is soon cupping the woman's rear by the end of the page. "Saw that coming..." She mumbles as she flips the page and gets ready to see how the woman reacts to the captain's perverted action.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:23 am

The young woman is taken aback slapping the ship's captain, but he simply puts his other arm behind her back pulling her against him as he continues cupping and squeezing her ass. She almost shouts but bites her lip remembering the rest of the crew who would likely only encourage his behavior if their attention was drawn to what was happening. Her heart sinks as she realizes that she's now trapped and can do little but resist his advances though as he continues, she can feel her heart already beating a little faster.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat May 09, 2020 9:06 am

Rebecca could relate to the woman's predicament as it was similar with how Sean has been with her, forcing her into situations where she had no choice but to endure it. Her hand has started moving a bit at her nethers again as she reads on, the book being a bit more arousing than she thought and it seemed like it was getting more erotic now.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games