MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:06 pm

(18)As your orgasm overtakes you, he's caught by surprise pulling away as you splatter your juices. "Heh, didn't take you for a squirter." His cock throbs as your voice rolls over it sending a surge of pleasure down his pole for which he rewards you with another glob of pre. "Yeah babe, I'm getting close; just a little more." He's starting to hump your face now leaning down you like your quivering lips. You feel the toy finally turn off making you wonder if Sean was showing mercy, or maybe the batter just died. If he was showing you mercy though, then he was most certainly watching all of this. You didn't have much time to think about it before the tiger slammed his hips down letting his entire meat fill your mouth before the head burst filling your mouth with the taste of spunk.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:10 am

For a moment Rebecca felt a sensation of relief during her orgasm as she felt the tiger's face pull away from her pussy right before he could discover the vibrator inside of her. She braces herself as she felt him starting to hump at her face more roughly though she feels the toy deep in her pussy turn off as well, distracting her for a moment as she wonders if Sean turned it off to show her mercy and if he is watching them. Her mind is quickly brought back to the cock in her mouth as the tiger slams his hips down towards her muzzle, filling her mouth with his cock and then his seed. Closing her eyes and trying not to gag she swallows down his load as it enters her mouth.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:44 pm

As he pumps fresh seed against your tongue and the back of your throat, the tiger leans forward capturing your clit between his lips. You feel a vibration as the man begins purring around your sensitive little nub. Even as his load is dumped into your mouth he doesn't stop his hips face fucking his load right into you. His balls, twitching and pulsing with each release, swatted against your nose with each of his thrusts. Finally, he pulls away letting your clitty get some rest from the intense sensations. "Heh, you are certainly some woman, Rebecca. To think you've been hiding away all this sexual prowess from the world. Tis a shame, really."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:55 am

Feeling her clit being sucked on by the male's purring mouth caused Rebecca to cry out around his cock as he continues to fill her mouth. Her hips buck a bit from her sensitive clit being played with and she continues to endure the face fucking till he finally pulls away from her clit, her lower body slowly lowering back down as she breathes around his cock. Hearing his words Rebecca couldn't help but be reminded of Sean and how he's said similar things to her, almost making her think if this is what Sean would be like if he was the tiger's age. She brushes those thoughts aside and tries to rest now, her pussy tingling a bit from how sensitive she felt now.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:16 pm

Ferdinand smirked as he pulled his crotch away from you. "My that felt wonderful. I hope you will think of me if you ever want to do something like that again." He certainly had the self-satisfaction down pat if he were trying to be an older Sean as he rolls himself onto the floor taking a seat on the floor. He lifts a hand taking hold of your chest to gently work the soft flesh. "Tell me, what could have had you so worked up? Has it just been that long for you, or was there something else to that?" He leans his head back looking over at you quizzically as he starts prying into why you were so easily swayed under his attention.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:18 am

Rebecca breathes for air after the tiger pulls out of her mouth, giving her a moment to rest and recover from their orgasms while he sits himself on the floor. She groans and gasps lightly as he plays with her breasts while they rest and she blushes deeply at his question as she knew what the real answer was but she didn't dare tell him. "I s-suppose it's just been a v-very long time." She answered him as she wasn't entirely lying. "I p-prefer to stay in so I don't get out much." She added on as she tries to endure his hand on her breast.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:40 am

He gives a sigh, "A girl like you just staying in when she needs some love. Feels wrong somehow if you ask me." His hand moves down to your stomach giving it a pat before he pulls himself back onto his feet. "Well, it's been great getting to know you better, and I hate to just fuck and run like this, but I do have a few places I gotta be today." He slips his cock back into his pants and begins straightening up his clothing.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:07 am

Rebecca sits up from the couch when he began to stand and tries to clean herself up and fix her clothes a bit. "Well... Thanks for stopping by and visiting us neighbors." She said as she was looking away a bit as she wasn't sure how to react towards him right now. Were all of her neighbors like this and she's just now finding out? "H-Hope this didn't keep you from where you needed to be." She said as she gets up from the couch.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:22 pm

He waves you off, "Don't worry about it. You haven't kept me from anything I couldn't put off to get a little more...familiar with one of my neighbors. As for stopping by, I've always noticed how close-knit this little community is, but with things keeping me busy, I haven't been so much a part of that. I'm hoping to start taking steps to rectify that, and this is just the start of that. Still gotta few things I gotta take care of so it'll be a process for now." He takes your hand giving it a light kiss. "I hope it won't be too long before the next time." It's unclear from his expression if he's talking about the visit, the sex, or both.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:34 am

Rebecca normally would have blushed lightly from the kiss to her hand but considering what they just did on her couch something like that wouldn't get her flustered. However his words following did make her blush lightly as she wasn't sure if 'next time' meant more sex. "W-Well make sure you visit the other neighbors too; I'm sure many would love to see you again." She said as she leads him to the door to let him leave. The moment he's gone though she'll quickly head to the bathroom and take out the vibrator before Sean decides to torment her with it again.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:04 pm

He gives you a smirk noticing your blush, "Oh, I intend to. I wouldn't be getting better acquainted with the neighborhood if I only touched base with one or two of them." With that, he left you there on the doors stop. Shutting the door and pulling out the toy, it turned out to be not a moment too soon as the vibrator buzzed back to life in your grip almost as soon as you got it out. The toy suddenly stopped, and you heard his door open down the hall as he exited his room and started approaching.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:13 am

Rebecca was quick to reach under her skirt when she could and she lets out some light moans as her fingers dig into her still wet pussy to pull out the toy. It turns on right as she took it out before it suddenly stops and she heard the door to Sean's room open. After taking a few breathes she walks towards where she heard Sean coming from and when she sees him she holds the vibrator to him. "I... I need a small break..." She said as she breathes out some, her juices still dripping down her inner thighs.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:25 am

He looks you up and down in your current state. "You sure? You look to me like you're raring to go." His eyes briefly shoot down between your feet where you're almost certain there's a wet spot forming in the carpet. Despite his comment, he takes the vibrator from your hand giving it a quick sniff while stepping aside to let you walk past him though he does cup your ass for a moment as you pass him before walking along to the living room.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:53 pm

"I'm s-sure..." She said as she felt a bit exhausted after everything that has just happened to her in a short amount of time. She gasps as Sean cups her rear through her dress as they pass each other and she stands there for a moment trying to catch her breath. Feeling a bit messy she heads to the bathroom to take a quick and cold shower to calm her body and clean up. Once her shower was done Rebecca goes to her room for clean clothes before heading back to the living room.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:54 pm

You take quick, cold shower making sure to drain any remaining seed from yourself. By the time you step out of the bathroom, your legs are already feeling a bit better if still a little sore from all the activity. When you arrived in the living room, you discovered that you had another guest. Sitting on the couch next to Sean is Shelly. The bunny leaning against the gazelle as they watch some scary movie they must have found on T.V. still unaware of your presence.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:27 am

The cold shower manages to cool her still hot body and Rebecca took her time to thoroughly clean herself up. By the time she was dried off she was feeling much better than before, though she was still sore in her legs so it took her a bit longer to make it back to the living room. Much to her surprise she had another guest in her home and this time it was Shelly. Seeing the two together reminded her of when she found them at Chuck's home and she quickly tries to shake that memory out of her head. "Hello Shelly." She said to make her presence known as she walks up to the couch. "What brings you here?" She asked nicely.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:38 pm

Just as you speak, you notice the two teens have an arm around the other. Shelly pulls hers away quickly, but Sean doesn't seem to be bothered that you found him using one of the oldest tricks in the book. "Oh, it's good to see you, Mrs. Garner. Sorry, I didn't see you at the barbeque. I just came over to hang out a bit with Sean, and he found this movie on. Would you like to join us?" Sean looks up to you with a smile. "Yeah, you've been pretty active this morning. Why don't you take a load off and relax for a bit." He motions towards the spot right next to him on the couch.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:26 am

Seeing that they each had an arm around the other further reminds Rebecca of when she and Richard came across them in Chuck's basement which made her gulp a bit. Though she also couldn't help but wonder just what kind of relationship these two had as well. "It's quite fine, Shelly. I suppose I can join you two for a bit. You can tell me what you've been up to since we last spoke. Also how is your father." She asked as she sat down on the couch to see what they were watching. Rebecca hoped that with Shelly here he would keep his hands mostly to himself.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:23 pm

The teen perks up. "Oh, dad's been doing fine. He's been getting a bit of extra overtime though, so he's been looking a bit tired recently. As for me, I've been doing the usual: chatting with friends, doing some light studying, etc." As you take a seat, it seems that Sean keeping his hands to himself turns out to be a bit much to hope for. His hand moves beside you just stroking your tail as he starts the movie up. They appeared to be watching some horror movie. A young girl in her house with all the lights out looking about as tension builds. You notice Shelly cling to Sean as the girl approaches a door hesitantly reaching for the knob.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:55 pm

"Well I hope he doesn't overwork himself." Rebecca said after Shelly mentioned that Richard has been working overtime. "And good, keep up your studying and social life. It's good for someone your age." She comments before she tenses a bit as she felt Sean's hand move behind her and stroke the base of her tail, a sensitive spot for her. She tries to distract herself by watching the movie and notices Shelly clinging to Sean a bit. Even if Sean was a rather horrid person for blackmailing and fucking her... she couldn't help but find the sight of them kind of adorable.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games