MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:56 am

"Yes, that would be a good idea. A day to yourself to just destress would do wonders for you." You're pretty sure the vibrator is up to its maximum setting by this point as he works his way to your upper arms now. With him over you like this, its strange he hasn't noticed the way your thighs squeeze together though perhaps he's just being too polite to say anything. "Hmm, I think that's the best I can do up here right now. If you want, I could do a little of your back, but you'd need to lay down on your front."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:43 pm

Rebecca felt her mind becoming clouded as the vibrator was probably at maximum speed and the massage was relaxing her a lot. She felt herself becoming more compliant and without thinking she says, "S-sure...just give me a moment..." She said before she moves to lay on her front while making sure her clothes are straighten out a bit so at least her lower body was properly covered. "Y-You don't really have to do this though I must ask where you learned this."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:47 am

As you lay down, he comes around the couch. He puts a leg over you, so he's just barely sitting on your ass as he puts his hands to your upper back. "Oh, I've always had a habit of looking for opportunities to learn new things whenever I could. I don't even remember where I learned massage it was so many years ago. As for not having to, I haven't had the chance to practice in a bit, so we're both getting something out of this." His hands start to move down beneath your shoulder blades also spreading to get at the sides of your rib cage. His fingers lightly brush against the sides of your breasts for but a moment.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:26 am

Rebecca nods when he told her why he is doing this and accepts his words as she lets him get over her and she groans a bit as he moves his hands to her shoulder blades and starts to rub. Then she felt his hands moving to her sides and her eyes widen when his fingers lightly brushed against the sides of her breasts for just a split second but it was enough to send small surges through her. She gulps a bit and hopes that was just an accident because as the vibrator continues to torment her pussy with the pleasurable buzzing too much of any additional stimulation might push her towards the edge of an orgasm.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:44 pm

You feel his fingers push harder against your skin as the surge of pleasure goes through you. "You're tensing up again, relax." He starts moving up and down your back starting with your spine and moving out. With each pass, he again moves to your side and brushes against your breasts again only much firmer each time he repeats the motion. After about three passes of this, you come to realize the Tiger is sporting a sizeable bulge which is pressed against the cleft of your ass now. He leans in close whispering into your ear rather huskily. "I think at this point there's only one way we're going to ease all this tension."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:04 am

The lioness tries her best to keep from moaning out as the pleasure mounts higher and higher due to the toy and the tiger's expert touch. She soon felt his hands moving along her sides again and also again brushes up against her breasts, though it happens more than once and each time he pressed firmer into the sides of her breasts. By the third time she was starting to think it was intentional and then she felt herself tense for a moment as she felt something hard pressing against her plush rear. Then he whispered into her ear with a rather husky voice that made her eyes widen and her heart and thoughts began to race. "H-Huh? Wh-What do you mean?" She asked and turns her head hesitantly.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:40 pm

He smirked at the look on your face as you pretended not to know what he was talking about firmly digging his fingers into your back. "Oh, playing coy, are we? I feel the way you're trembling under my touch, and you are a lovely woman. Why not dispense with all this pretending and get what we both want?" This time his hands move around your side to grab your chest directly, and there can be no doubt that it was intentional this time as he gropes your soft globes between his fingers. "You can feel me back there, don't deny it. Go ahead, I'm sure you want to feel it in your grip. The only question is where you actually want it."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:27 am

Rebecca gasps as he firmly presses his fingers into her back and his words just made her tense up more before she lets out a small squeal from him directly grabbing her breasts through her clothing. She couldn't help but let out a moan as his strong hands firmly grope her large breasts. "W-Wait... th-this isn't right..." She says between her breathless moans and despite her words her rear moved back a bit to rub against that bulge. While her body clearly wanted this to go further Rebecca didn't want him to find out about the vibrator because she didn't know how to explain it. It also reminded her that Sean is in the house and is probably watching this right now, and the thought only made her horny body hotter despite herself.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:37 am

"Not right? C'mon Rebecca, you've got to be more open-minded than that. I can feel the way you're pressing back against me, and you must feel how hard I am. Both our bodies want this so why deny ourselves?" The hand one your chest reaches down into your shirt collar to pop one of your breasts out of the cup to grope it directly. Your body aches with desire, but concern about him finding the toy still plagues you. He seems too eager to please you and himself, but maybe he would be willing to do some in some alternative to screwing that hot tiger cock into your pussy.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:28 am

Before Rebecca could respond he pulls one of her breasts out and grasps it directly, groping her large breast with her hard nipple against his palm. Every time she tries to speak she lets out a gasp or moan instead of words and she felt herself getting closer to an orgasm thanks to the toy and his hands. Her body and mind soon give in as he felt her resistance fade away and she lets out a more open moan as her body shifts lightly to rub against him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:41 pm

He groans as you rub yourself against his crotch choosing to press himself down against you as well. He continues groping your exposed breast while his other hand pulls away and he pulls his crotch away making room to open his zipper. He does it slowly letting you hear each part of the zipper release the tight hold on each other before you feel his cock lay against your skirt which he quickly flips up. You can feel the heat and weight of it as it presses against your lips teasing you for just a moment before entering you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:49 pm

Her eyes widen some as she hears the sound of his zipper being opened and then she gasps as she felt something hard and hot fall onto her skirt, letting her get a hint of his size before he flips her skirt up and presses his length against her wet lips. A gasp escapes her as he starts to push in before she remembers the vibrator inside of her. "W-Wait." She says to him quickly before turning her head towards him. "M-May I...t-taste you first?" She asked as she blushes deeply from asking such a thing.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:52 am

He licks his lips as you ask for a taste. "Oh of course, I wouldn't deny a lady a nice tasty treat." He pulls his erection away from your lips taking hold of your hips to flip you onto your back as he moves overtop you, but it seems he's not satisfied to just get a blow job as you realize his face is now between your legs as he moves your bodies into a 69 position. "I hope you don't mind me having a taste, too. It wouldn't be right not to return the favor."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:15 pm

At first Rebecca felt a bit of relief when her little plan seemed to work as she felt him pulling his cock away from her dripping wet pussy. She yelps a bit as she is flipped over onto her back and moves over her. This was not going accordingly to her plan as he positions himself over her with his face over her crotch. "D-Don't you want to just...enjoy this? L-Let me repay you for the massage?" She asked as she looks between him and his throbbing erection.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:54 pm

He gives you a curious look. "And if I told you I liked the taste?" Slowly he lowered his mouth to your crotch opening it to let his tongue dangle out. You got the impression that he was taking his time with this. Finally, you felt his tongue touch the lips of your pussy dragging upward. The entire thing was agonizingly slow, but eventually, he reached the very top of your labia where he pressed his tongue down against your clit.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:55 am

Rebecca's body arches under him and she lets out a moan as he licks her dripping wet pussy, her moan lasting almost as long as the slow lick and she squeals a bit at the end when he pressed against her sensitive clit. Her hips buck some, some drops of her juices squirting out as her pussy winks, a sign of her about to cum soon already. She is very worried about him finding the vibrator, though maybe his tongue won't do deep in enough to find it. The thought of the vibrator reminder her of Sean and she wonders if he's spying on them right now.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:33 am

There's no sign of the teen, but that hasn't stopped him from watching you before with the privacy of your own home having been breached. The tiger takes the invitation of your winking folds digging his tongue into your sensitive folds the rough texture of his tongue sending pleasured shocks through you. His hips dip down pressing his cock against your lips reminding you that you're in this position because you offered him a blowjob. As his muzzle pressed up against your pussy lips, you could feel the man purring gently letting it vibrate against your sex.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:02 pm

The lioness lets out a squeal when he presses his tongue into her sensitive pussy, the rough texture of his tongue going in and stimulating her inner walls. With her mouth open his cock slips into her mouth and she automatically starts to suck on him. She moans around his length as she felt his muzzle press against her labia and purr, making her feel a vibration that wasn't coming from the buzzing toy inside of her dripping wet pussy. Her hips buck a bit, her orgasm nearing and her pussy grips down on his tongue as she tries to move her head along his length.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:16 pm

The tiger chuckled as you accepted his shaft so eagerly, but his tongue was too occupied to make any kind of comment. At first, he let you suck on his dick at your own pace while he focused on taming your pussy into a happy little mess, but he did begin making light thrusts with his hips pushing his cock a little deeper into your throat. At the same time, he began worming his way deeper into your tunnel getting closer to the toy buzzing away deep inside of you. If things continued this way, he would soon enough find the real reason you were so pliable.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:42 am

Rebecca almost automatically began sucking on the cock in her mouth, something she realizes as she is bobbing her head and is a bit worried this is a result of Sean's 'training' of her. She moans louder around his cock as she feels that rough tongue going in deeper, getting closer and closer to that vibrating toy and if he didn't figure it out already from the light buzzing and vibrations he will find out soon. However she might orgasm before that as the vibrator has been going on for a while and making her more and more sensitive. She lasts for a bit longer before she screams around the cock in her mouth before her hips began to buck as her orgasm hits her, splattering his face with her juices.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games