MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:57 am

The dominant action certainly was feeling natural as he held you in place as his load was pumped deep inside of you giving you a satisfying sense of fullness. You were still a bit unaccustomed to anal, but it was hard to deny that it did feel pretty good in its own way.

When you ask him to answer the door, he chuckles above you. "What's wrong Becky, not feeling very presentable?" He pulls his shaft from your rear letting a trickle of his spunk out before your stretched pucker can tighten back up to hold the rest inside of you. He quickly wipes his cock clean on your inner thigh before pulling his boxers and shorts back up. Before he leaves the kitchen his head turns. "Oh, and what should I say if it's for you?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:11 pm

Rebecca would have gave a comment to when he asked if she didn't feel presentable but she was too tried still from the brain melting pleasure to really come up with anything to say. She shudders and gasps as she felt him pull out of her ass and feels his cum slowly leak from her. She groans a bit in annoyance when he rubbed his cum covered cock on her inner thighs, adding to the amount of clean up she'll need to do. "J-Just tell them I'm in the bathroom or busy or something and that I'll be there soon." She said as she slowly sits up in the chair and tries to stand so she could go over to the sink and clean herself up before fixing her clothes enough to look presentable.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:44 am

"Sure thing, I'll keep them busy for ya." He walks back to the living room leaving you to the cleanup. As you stand, you realize that he had turned the vibrator down, but it was still on as you started to clean up. When you finally feel fresh enough to see a guest, you head back to the front door to see Sean talking to a Tiger. "Ah, there she is. Good talking with you Sean." The teen nods to the older man. "Yeah, good talking to you too, Mr. Richten." Ferdinand Richten was another of your neighbors, but he tended to be away from home for long stretches of time and could be quite cagey about why, so rumors persisted that he was secretly loaded and used the neighborhood as a sort of get away.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:40 am

As she stands up Rebecca shudders as she feels the vibrator, having forgotten about it for a bit but at least it's on a lower setting now. Hopefully it'll go lower or be turned off but she didn't expect Sean to do such a thing considering how much he loves to mess with her. She uses some paper towels and water to quickly clean the mess between her inner thighs and dry herself before fixing her clothes and hair before checking on who is at the door. She is surprised to find it was Mr. Richten at the door. "Hello, Mr. Richten. Thank you for getting the door, Sean." She nods to Sean before looking at the tiger. "This is a bit of a surprise; you typically aren't around here often and visit much less so. What can I do for you?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:47 am

The teen nods and leaves the two of you by yourselves. Mr. Richter pulls his glasses down giving you a quick glance. "Rebecca, I know I've told you there's no need to be so formal before. Please, call me Ferdinand, or at least call me Rick if you prefer." He leans forward reaching his arms around as if trying to hug you. "I just got back to the neighborhood recently, so I was thinking of checking what's been going on around here. I've already heard that I missed the barbeque which is disappointing." This was the usual friendliness you'd come to expect from the tiger, but his secretiveness always made it feel like he was keeping you at arms length.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:18 am

Rebecca decides to be friendly and give the tiger a quick hug and pull away quickly. "Well welcome back to the neighborhood, Ferdinand. The barbeque was the normal party Chuck and his wife like to throw so you didn't miss anything new and I'm sure everyone understands that you are a busy man." She said to him. "Or at least we think you're busy but who knows what you're doing when not here." She says, half joking as it was unknown due to all the secretiveness that surrounds him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:33 pm

"Yes, their parties can be so interesting. It's a shame I missed it." His grin grows as you mention how often he is away. "Well, I think I should be able to stick around for a while this time. I need the break anyway." The speed of the vibrator starts to go up and down slowly; just enough to start putting you on edge. It was hard to tell if the teen was trying to get you caught with the toy or just wanted to give you a rough time of it.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:08 am

Rebecca was about to speak but then stops as she felt the vibrator speed change, going up and then down slowly, making her a bit tense now. "W-Well if you're going to be around for a bit longer this time Chuck and Natalie might throw another one to welcome you back; those two do like their little parties after all." She said as she tries to keep it together, her hand behind her back clenching and unclenching as the toy buzzes away inside of her sensitive pussy which made her thighs press together a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:12 am

"Ha, you do have a point. Those two love nothing more than being hospitable." There's something in his tone that makes it clear he's not talking about regular hospitality reminding you of some of your more recent encounters with the two. It wasn't helping that the toy was still buzzing away at you. "Huh, is everything okay? You're looking a bit flushed there, Rebecca." He seems to have noticed your state but hasn't figured out just what is causing it yet.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:12 am

Rebecca's ear twitches when she picked up something in his voice that made her remember her two counters with the open couple and for a moment she wonders if he knew about their antics or hopefully was referring to something else. The memories were made worse as she felt the toy buzzing inside of her. "H-Huh? Oh, I'm fine. I was just...doing some chores when you got here and had to quickly finish up what I was doing to not make you wait so I suppose I'm just now feeling the exhaustion." She said, trying to brush it off.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:28 pm

He gets a look of concern on his face. "Oh, I didn't realize I was dropping in unannounced while you were busy. You really shouldn't have pushed yourself so hard on my account. Especially with Sean to keep me company while I waited. Perhaps you should take a seat if you're feeling a bit winded." He puts an arm over your shoulder intending to lead you back to your couch all the while the toy keeps buzzing away. Sean seems to be having fun as he's leaving it up higher a bit more than before.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:05 am

"N-No, it's fine. Not like I knew it was you or anything and I didn't want to keep anyone at the day waiting for me." She says before he places his arm over her shoulder and having him so close to her made her feel more tense and he hopes he can't hear the toy buzzing away inside of her. The toy went to a higher setting which almost made her stumble as Ferdinand lead her to her couch. "I'm fine, really." She said as she sits down on the couch. "Just a little house work was all." She added on.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:49 am

He tuts a little, "just a little housework, and you're in this kind of state. You really must take better care of yourself." Once you are seated, he takes position beside you. If he could hear the sounds of that toy buzzing around inside of your love canal, he made no sign of it. "When is the last time you took a little time just for yourself; no housework or anything else? A day to relax at the beach or maybe a spa trip. I find a nice day trip always helps me relax." The toy was still slowly picking up speed as he spoke.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:14 pm

"W-Well I was trying to wrap it up in a hurry is all." She says, trying to make up anything that wasn't Sean pounding her to exhaustion. She soon finds herself sitting next to him on the couch and the toy was getting faster which made her close her thighs together tightly to try to contain herself and to maybe muffle the vibrator. "W-Well...sometimes I just take a lazy day at home from time to time. I don't get out too much though. I'm also watching Sean till his parents return so not like I can leave him." She says to Ferdinand.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:20 am

He seems to take notice that your growing discomfort though he doesn't appear to know why that is just yet. He stands up walking behind the couch. "You're telling me there's no one around here willing to take him in for just a day? I find that a bit hard to believe. I've always found this neighborhood to be pretty tight-knit my own habits notwithstanding." He puts his hands on your shoulders starting to give them a gentle massage which does feel rather good.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:57 pm

"W-Well I was entrusted to take care of him so I suppose I feel like it would be irresponsible of me to just leave him with someone else, even if it's just for a day." She says, trying to make up whatever she could that sounded convincing, as he was moving behind the couch and her head turns to follow him toll he was right behind her. She almost gasps when he placed his hands back on her shoulders but she couldn't stop a groan to escape her as he began to massage them. His hands felt good on her shoulders and that added to the feeling of the vibrator inside of her. "Th-Thanks, but you really don't have to do this." Rebecca says to him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:38 am

He continues rubbing your shoulders firmly. "Oh sure, I don't have to, but I do so enjoy helping people out like this." With Sean still in the house, you were sure he didn't mean anything by it, but with the toy buzzing along inside of you, it was hard not to misinterpret what he was doing for you. "You are such a hard-working woman, and you clearly don't want to bother those around her. It's strange to think someone like that would be living on their own." He leans in a little closer now talking barely over a whisper. "I must admit, I always thought you'd drive yourself crazy living on your own without anyone to care for."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Whenever Rebecca was about to try to stand he would firmly rubbed her shoulders, keeping her sitting down as she groans out from the rubbing and the toy buzzing inside of her. She tenses a bit from his words and tries to think of something to say. "W-Well...I guess it can get a bit...boring sometimes but I still find ways to entertain myself and my work and exercises keep me busy." She says as it takes all her focus to talk from the sensation of the massage and the vibrator. "P-Plus I'm always here for when my kids want to come home."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:43 pm

"Well I'm sure they appreciate that you're here if they ever want to visit, but it sounds a bit sad that you're just left her waiting." His hands move to your neck for a moment before reaching under the collar of your shirt tugging just enough to reveal your bare shoulder, so his fingers are now directly working your skin. "There, that should work better. You certainly carry a lot of tension up here. Is everything alright, Rebecca?" You feel the muscles in your shoulder start to weaken from the firm strokes and finally, the muscles start to relax.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:58 pm

Before she could respond she gasps a bit as she felt his hands at her neck and reaching under her shirt's collar to tug it down enough to expose her shoulder. She was about to protest when he began to massage her shoulder directly and with how skilled he seemed to be while the vibrator was still going on she couldn't stop a soft moan escaping her lips as she began to relax on the couch, except for her thighs which were kept pressed together due to the vibrator. "I'm...f-fine... M-Maybe I'll take a spa d-day or something soon." she stutters out.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games