MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:35 pm

You can feel his eyes gazing over you as you change. When you bend over, you can hear him stand up and feel his hand grip your ass. "Don't mind me." As you pull up your bottom he removes his hand and lets you pull it up into place. He leans over your shoulder and looks you up and down in the mirror. You can feel the bulge in his pants as he presses in close behind you. "My my, this one looks much better than the last. Your crotch is only barely covered by the small triangle of fabric in the front. You feel his hands feel your hips for a moment before his fingers hook under the sides of the bottom. He then gives them a tug pulling the g-string right into your ass crack and pulling the front tight against your muff and really grinding the fabric in.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:15 pm

The lioness pauses and tenses a bit as she felt his hand on her bare ass as she was changing. It didn't help when she felt him press against her ass which had very little covering thanks to the g-string so she could feel the bulge in his pants even more. She blushes as he describes how it looked on her as his hands slip into the sides of the bikini bottom. She thought he was going to lower them but instead he tugged them upward, the g-string going right up between her ass cheeks and digging into her pussy. Her teeth clench to keep herself from letting out a squeal while she is stands on the tips of her toes to try to take off some of the pressure on her cunt.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:54 pm

He finally lets go, and the strap snaps back into place the bottom no longer pulling tight against your crotch or ass. Taking back a seat he reaches toward the pile of bikinis. "That one looks very nice. I'm glad I had you try it out since I like a little build up, but it's time for the real deal." Reaching under the pile he brought he pulls out one more. The bottom is much the same as the one your wearing now, but the top is where it's different. Just a couple of strings with only enough fabric to maybe cover your nipples it was beyond revealing and clearly what would be called a micro bikini. As he holds it out to you with one hand the other pulls open his pants and releases his cock from its confines making it all the more clear just how much he was enjoying this and how little he cared about showing that off to you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:22 pm

Rebecca pants a bit once her let go and she blushes some as she feels how the g string of the bikini was wedged between her ass cheeks. As she readjusts it she looks over and blushes deeper as he pulls out a micro bikini that would barely cover her nipples and crotch. To make her situation more humiliating Sean had opened his pants and took his cock out right in front of her as she changes bikinis again. Looking herself over in the mirror she felt like a slut wearing something so revealing. "I'm n-not wearing something like this..."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:56 am

Standing back up Sean reaches around you his hand grabbing onto the bare skin of your breast the top failed to cover. As he squeezed and kneaded your soft flesh you could feel his cock hot dogging between your ass cheeks. "What are you talking about? You look wonderful in this." His hands slip under the small triangle of fabric to rub your nipples with the palm of his hands. "You would look so sexy by the pool just the two of us." His hands finally pull loose slowly sliding down along your sides. "You know, I don't think I'm going to be able to leave the changing room like this. What would people think if they saw me leaving the swimwear section with you sporting a tent in my pants?" One hand stays at your side while the other slides to the front as it continues down pressing under your bikini bottom to brush a finger across your clit.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:53 am

Rebecca gasps as she feels his hands squeezing her sensitive breasts, her nipples hardening under his moving palms. Her blush deepens as she feels his cock against her ass, bare except for some string of the mircro bikini. She squirms a bit within his touch as his hands move down and she covers her mouth with one hand to muffle a light squeal when his finger pressed her sensitive clit. She manages to turn her head to him and whisper, "I'm n-not doing something like that; someone might hear us."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:31 am

He continues for a few more moments as he seems to consider something while his finger continues to twirl around your sensitive nubs. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Wouldn't want your moans giving us away, but we still have my problem to deal with." Removing his fingers from your crotch he goes ahead and loosens your top pulling it off and leaving you completely exposed as he takes a seat again. "Of course, if your mouth is occupied we wouldn't have to worry about the noises you'd make." He gestures down to his erection. "Go ahead, I'm sure you've been wanting another taste for a while now."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:36 am

Rebecca is left panting some, a damp spot at the crotch of the micro bikini. She wasn't able to react in time him pulling her bikini top off and leaving her breasts exposed. She turns to see him gesturing at his cock and she grits her teeth in annoyance before getting on her knees and pushing the bikini bottoms off so they'll dry before he forces her to buy them. Taking his length in her hands she tries to jerk him off quickly.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:49 pm

He sighs and leans back as your hand takes hold of his shaft. It twitches and covers your hand in his pre, but as you continue with your hand he soon grunts in annoyance. "C'mon now, you think I'm gonna be satisfied with that after getting to feel your mouth earlier. Besides..." His lips curl into a sly smile. "...if I go off like this, you're going to have quite a mess to clean up after, and I don't see any towels or kleenex in here." As if the thought turned him on further, another dribble of pre slid down his shaft getting your hand slicker.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:41 pm

She curses as she knows he's right about what will happen if she only uses her hands. Reluctantly she moves her hands to the base and brings her mouth to his cock, licking the tip a bit before taking him into her warm mouth. Now sucking him off she bobs her head along his length, trying to get him off quickly and reluctantly swallow his load so he didn't make a mess on her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:55 pm

Sean leans his head back and moans as you take the head of his shaft into your mouth. The masculine taste of his dick once again plays across your tongue as you take him in. He leans over you and reaches around your chest to start playing with your tits to amuse himself further. "Yeah, that's good. You've got so much experience behind you, it's sad to think how long it's been since you put it to good use sucking a dick." His hands suddenly release your chest to press down on your head pushing his cock back into your throat once again as he lets loose the first burst of his cum. "Make sure you get it all. Don't want any messes."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:05 am

Rebecca groans as she feels his hands reach down to play with her ample chest while she sucks his cock, his words taking some stabs at her pride. Her eyes widen and she nearly gags when he forces her head forward so his length was now entering her throat before he begins to cum. Relaxing her throat she lets him cum into her mouth and she does try to drink it all down to avoid a mess. Her hands grip his legs as she tries to endure his load shooting down her mouth till he pulls out when he's done.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:48 pm

Sean patted your head as he emptied his balls down your gullet. "That's it make sure to keep it all down. I know you love that taste even if you'll claim it's to keep things clean." With the last two spurts, he makes sure to pull back from your throat, so they land on your tongue giving you the full taste of his masculine spunk. He pulls out his softening member and starts to redress himself with a smug grin on his face. "C'mon now. We still got more to look at before we're done for the day. Of course, I could always help you get your clothes back on if you wanted."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:59 pm

Tasting his seed on her tongue made her groan a bit around his length before he pulled out, letting her swallow down the rest and pant for air and to cool down her own body's warming arousal. After taking a moment to recover she puts her clothes back on, after telling him she could redress just fine on her own, and picks up the swimsuits before they leave the changing room so she could buy what he wanted her to get. After the swimsuits she did not look forward to what else he wanted to get her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:56 am

"I never said you couldn't. It just might be a bit more fun for the both of us." He said when you made it clear you could dress yourself. Cracking the door he made sure no one was around before he slipped out leaving you alone. Following him from the swimsuit section, he leads you over to some dresses. "I was thinking we should make sure you had something nice to wear in case we ever go somewhere nice." He starts looking through some of the more sensual and/or risque dresses they have on the rack before pulling out a few for you to try.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:14 am

Letting him leave first she waits a few moments before she gets out of the changing room. Walking over to the dresses she sees what kind of was looking at, all of which were much more sensual or risqué then she was used to. Closes thing she had was a black dress that went to the top of her knees and had a small cut on the back. "U-Um...I have my own dresses at home..." She said, though he probably already went through her wardrobe before so he knows what she owns.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:38 am

"That old thing? If you're going anywhere now you gotta have something more recent." He pulls out a dress. It was bright red and the fabric was shiny. You were sure it would barely go past the mid-point of your thigh, and in the front, the neckline dipped probably to just below your breasts with strips of fabric running between the two sides of the cut. Still, part of the breast would be visible in such an outfit. "What do you think of this?" He leans close and starts whispering. "Clearly visible cleavage and a little side boob, it sounds great to me."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:45 am

Looking at the dress Rebecca blushes some as she tries to picture herself in such a thing, never one to have shown off more than a little cleavage before. "U-Um...I think it's a bit too revealing..." She answers though she knew that her opinion would matter little if he wanted to see her wearing it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:22 pm

"That's the fun of it though. Plus, is it any more revealing than the swimsuit? We both know you'll cave on this like you caved on that." as he was standing very close to you, it became clear that some people were noticing. There were a few people who gave the two of you looks before continuing about their business sometimes whispering something to another shopper nearby. "So what do ya say? We gonna stop this charade?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:12 pm

Rebecca started to feel very uncomfortable and self conscious as Sean stood close to her and she could see some people looking at her now and she didn't want to imagine what some of them were thinking or whispering about. "F-Fine, we can get this one." She said as she tries to get some distance from him. She knew at this point her opinion mattered little on what he wanted to get for her.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games