MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:50 am

Richard nods as you lead him over to your door. "Yeah, I had a good time too. I'll make sure Shelly gets the message, and I'll try to be over a little more often." Before he leaves, Richard reaches for you, and this time, he doesn't stop himself from pulling you tight up against his chest in a hug. "Again, thanks for the chat." He holds you a moment longer letting his grip linger a bit before finally pulling away. "I'll try to see you again soon." With that, he leaves you to your own devices.

You're left alone for a bit longer before Sean returns about another hour later. "Hey Becky, hope you weren't too lonely without me." He isn't even there a minute before you can feel his eyes travel over you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:21 pm

Rebecca is caught a bit off guard as she is pulled into a sudden hug by Richard, an act she didn't think he would do with how he's been all day. However she didn't find the hug unwanted and she smiles a bit before returning the hug lightly. "You are more than welcome, Richard." She said before he finally pulls away. "Just let me know when you're coming so I know ahead of time. I could make tea next time."

She waves to him as he leaves before heading back inside her house. She decides to go back to watching TV while reading a magazine as she waits. Eventually she hears Sean come back and she rolls her eyes as she notices that the first thing he does is eye her. "Actually Richard was here for a bit and we talking for a while. It was quite nice." She said, looking up from her magazine before going back to it. "I assume you had fun with your friends?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:18 am

"Sure, That sounds good. I'll make sure to give you some warning next time. See you then." With that, he turns to begin walking back to his house leaving you to your own devices.

Sean gives you a smile. "Oh, I hope the two of you had a good discussion. As for me and my friends, we certainly had a good time." He walks up behind you putting his hands on your shoulders as his voice lowers and becomes husky. "Still Jealous I won't get to see what goes on at this little party of yours. I'll have to make sure I get a good look of you in that bikini before you go to tide me over tonight." You can't help but realize the male likely intends to fantasize about you dressed up in that scanty excuse for a bathing suit.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:28 am

Rebecca's face turns a bit red as Sean makes his intentions about seeing her in the bikini very clear while he keeps his hands on her shoulders. She had almost forgot about the 'party' she's supposed to go to till he reminded her. "Do you ever think about anything else when around me?" She looks at him with an unamused look before checking the time to see if she should be getting ready soon. "You're going to see it no matter what and you still got that footage of me to keep yourself entertained while I'm gone." She tells him as she gets up from the couch.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:44 am

"Hmm, I think about you when you're not around. Having you around only gives me a reminder to think about it more." He wiggles his eyebrows at you. Looking at the time, you realize you should start getting ready soon if you're to be ready when your ride arrives. "Heh, guess I do have the video, but it's a poor substitute for seeing the real thing in person don't you think?" He gives you another smile as you start moving back towards your room where the swimsuit waits for you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:51 am

Rebecca rolls her eyes as his wiggles his eyebrows at her about his remark about always thinking about her. "You need a hobby, a normal one." She said before checking the time; it was almost time for when she'll be picked up so she needs to get ready soon. She again rolls her eyes at him as she walks to her room where she had put the swimsuit. She puts the swimsuit on her bed and grabs a large coat as well, hoping to wear it to the ride they are picking her up in so none of her neighbors will see her leave in the bikini. With a sigh she strips down and puts on the swimsuit. Once it was on she takes a look at herself in the mirror and hopes that it doesn't look as skimpy as she thought it's going to be.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:35 am

Sean chuckles at your comment as you get up to go back to your room. Putting the thing on, you find it's as lacking in coverage as you thought it would be. The bra is made up of a pair of triangles to cover your nipples but leaves the rest of your breasts in full view. The bottom has a g-string in the back which wedges between your cheeks parting your rear and leaving it with no coverage, and in the front, it almost exposes the top of your slit. All of it is barely held together by string making it look like you were trying to put yourself on display for anyone to oogle to their heart's content. There is the honk of a horn, and looking at the clock, you can see that it's probably your ride. Now you just needed to get to the road in this.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:04 pm

The lioness blushes deeply at how little the so called swimsuit covers; it was basically just three small pieces of cloth to cover her pussy and nipples with strings to connect everything, and the small bits of fabric barely covered her entire nipples and she had to adjust the bottom part so it fully covered her slit and clit. She at least hope it's made out of a strong enough material so the strings don't easily snap.

She then hears the honk of a horn and realizes that her ride must be here. She grabs her coat and puts it on, hoping she can at least where it to the car. Once she was sure she was being covered enough by the coat she puts on a summer hat as well to hide her face a bit and then heads to her front door, first checking to see if someone was parked in front of her house before going out.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:29 pm

As you exit your room, you spot Sean watching T.V., but he turns to look as you come out frowning as he sees the coat you're using to cover yourself though he doesn't say anything as he turns back to what he was watching. Looking out the peephole, you do indeed see a small limo with dark tinted windows waiting in front of your house. The rest of your neighborhood also looks quiet as the sun is starting to set.

Making your way to the vehicle, you hear the door unlock as you get closer. Getting in, you see that you're the only one in back, but there is only a window between you and the driver. The badger looks at you through the rear view mirror. "A little worried about being seen? Well that's okay, but you'll have to open that up before I leave. Need to make sure I don't give a lift to anyone that isn't..dressed appropriately."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:19 am

Before she leaves Rebecca turns towards Sean. "Well I'm off and I have no idea when I'm getting back so don't destroy the place while I'm gone and you might get to see me in this swimsuit." She tells him before she leaves though she couldn't help but worry a bit about leaving Sean alone in her house; who knows what he might do while in her house alone.

Getting into the small limo she's a bit surprised that no one else was in the back to greet her except for the driver in the front. With a sigh she nods her head as she sits down facing towards him and with a blush she fully opens her coat, letting him see her barely covered body in the very skimpy bikini. "Th-This good enough?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:26 pm

He grins as you promise to show him what you have hiding under the coat. "Sure thing, you won't find anything out of place." Considering you never found the hidden cameras he used to record you though, you're not sure how good of a guarantee that is.

The Badger looks you up and down as you open your coat seeming satisfied with what he sees. "Good, would hate to show up with a girl that isn't dressed right. Plus, I gotta catch a peek when I have the chance too." Turning back to the road, he starts driving on stopping at one or two places to pick up women in similar situations to your own. There are now four of you as he gets done checking the most recent addition. "Alright girls, that's all of you that I have to pick up, so we'll get going to the party. Don't want you to miss it."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:08 am

Rebecca blushes deeper when she notices him grin as he's looking over her body in the very lewd bikini, taking in how she looked with rather hungry eyes. Once he looked away and began to drive she closes the coat up and lets out a sigh. She looks around the inside of the limo for a bit before they come to a stop. At first she thought they were there already but finds that he is picking up other girls. Was she not the only one being blackmailed, or were they here willingly?

As they begin to drive to the place of the party Becky looks around at the other similarly dressed woman. "So...how did all of you end up here?" She asked them.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:50 am

The other three women are made up of a wolf, a ferret, and a squirrel. The wolf gives a shrug like it's no big deal. "A jobs a job and this pays better than most." You notice at that moment she wasn't wearing anything to cover her costume, a revealing schoolgirl uniform. The ferret shivers appearing as nervous as you are. "M~my boyfriend suggested it. Said it would spice things up." The squirrel looks away from you. "I~I'd rather not talk about it." She remains quiet turning to the window seeming uninterested in talking.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:04 am

"I see...I suppose I rather not talk about why I'm here too then..." She said after she heard the squirrel's response. It seems like that everyone had a different costume and reason for being here, making her further question just where in the hell she is going. Rebecca at first thought this was supposed to be some kind of pool party with scantily clad women like herself but now she wasn't sure. She couldn't help but gulp a bit nervously at what is to come and she didn't feel like asking the others, who all seemed to know what they are in for as it seems she might be the only one blackmailed into this unless the squirrel woman was in the same boat as her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:40 pm

The ride takes a while as the driver seems to take you away from any sign of civilization. Eventually, after driving through the woods for roughly a half hour, he turns moving through a large gate and atop the hill sits a large mansion. You can see other similar limos parked around as the driver finally comes to a stop. "I don't have to tell you two, but you new girls.." He looks at you and the ferret. "You can't wear those coats out of the car. It's costumes only out there." The squirrel hesitates before shirking off her coat revealing a slutty nurse uniform while the ferret watches mortified before slowly sliding her own coat off revealing a swimsuit very similar to yours underneath.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:53 am

As they drove out of the city Rebecca began to grow concerned; just where was this party and why are they having it so far? Her worries got worse as they drive through the woods for a while before coming to a large mansion where there were other limos. When they were told that they have to take off their coats Rebecca sighs and takes off hers while noticing the outfits of the two other woman also wearing coats and seeing their outfits further confirmed that this is not what she originally thought it was. "Do we leave them here or do they have a place inside for them?" Rebecca asks as she folds up her coat.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:47 pm

The ferret drops her coat on her seat before getting out while the wolf had already left. "Leave them in here. They'll still be here when you come to get taken back later." The ferret drops her own coat on a seat opening the door to look out. You can hear a heavy bass sound coming from the building. It was clearly club music coming from the building like this was some sort of party. Whatever was happening it was going to be far from dignified even ignoring the outfits you'd seen on the few women so far. "The Tiger at the door will know where to send you newbies, and he'll know your newbies cause you got swimsuits instead of something else."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Rebecca nods and leaves her coat in the limo before stepping out with the other women that she rode with. Hearing the music Rebecca felt like she was back at the club, letting her know that this is at least some kind of party but as to what kind she didn't know and she doubted it was going to be something that isn't sexual and degrading. When she was told that she was new because of the swimsuit she looks down at herself for a moment; so the outfits were like a rank or something? She shakes her head and tells herself to stop asking questions that she'll probably get answers to very soon. She follows the other woman to the door of the mansion where the Tiger should be.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:46 am

As you get out and begin walking to the building, you can see other women in similarly lacking clothing. Some look timid and afraid while others some unperturbed like the wolf you'd ridden with. It's a bit of a hike still to reach the building, but you do catch sight of a smartly dressed Tiger waving women in. You can see his eyes travel over many of them as they pass. When you and the ferret approach, he looks you both up and down. "Ah, you girls must be new here." He points down one of the halls. "The pool area is that way, there'll be someone in the women's changing room if you have any questions. Have fun." Waving you along, you hear him mutter to himself. "Maybe I'll check out the pool during my break tonight."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:52 am

Walking towards the mansion Rebecca feels a bit nervous and it gets worse as she walks though seeing the other woman around her did calm her slightly since she knew she wasn't alone in this. However this makes her wonder just how they got so many females to come here, and how many were blackmailed like her. Walking up to the Tiger she doesn't really react as he looks her over, not surprised in the least as he probably did that to all the females here. As she walks past him she heard him mutter under his breath and she gulps a bit before heading to the pool area. She decides to head to the changing room for women to find the person she can question so she can finally get some answers maybe, though that might be unlikely with her recent luck.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games