MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Fri May 11, 2018 4:34 am

Richard chuckles as he continues to tease your folds. "Feels like you really need this." Pulling away, he hopped off the couch and took a look at your crotch as it soaked the couch cushion. Grabbing you by each thigh, you think he's about to fill you up with his cock, but you're caught by surprise as he only rubs the underside against you. You can feel that warm slab of meat so close to your nethers now, but he seems in no rush to put it inside of you yet. Finally, he breaks the silence. "Well now Rebecca, how about you tell me just how much you need this? I can already tell from how moist you are, but I'd like to hear you say it all the same." Wiggling his hips, his cock lifts away before slamming down on your pussy splattering your juices and making a wet splatting sound.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri May 11, 2018 12:07 pm

When he pulled away from her Rebecca leans back, panting heavily with a rather flustered and needy look as her pussy winks with desire to be stimulated. Her body slides a bit more down the couch when Richard grabbed her thighs and spreads them while lifting them up a bit. She gasps as she feels him rub against her slit and she whimpers as he just teases her, her pussy winking against his length in an attempt to try to suck him in. When he told her to essentially beg and tell him how much she needs his cock she gave him a bit of a look that asked him to take pity on her and just fuck her. But instead he slaps his cock against her pussy hard, making her juices splatter and a squeal escape her lips.

As she thinks about the words to use she remembers how things were at one point; about how she used to be a confident and proud lioness while he was a bit of a shy and reserved rabbit male. But now the roles were more than just reversed as he stood over her trembling form with a confidence she's never seen and a very hungry look. "I...I need it so bad, Richard. P-Please fill my dripping pussy with your cock! I n-need this so bad! Please make me cum!~" She begs him while moving her hips to stimulate her pussy some more against his cock.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat May 12, 2018 2:07 am

Richard watched as the expressions passed over your face before you finally submitted to his wishes and begged him to fuck you. "Well then, how can I say no when you ask so nicely?" Pushing his hips forward, he lets his cock graze against your clit before pulling back once more. This time, the head of his cock nestles between your lips prying them open just a bit before he slides himself home within your desperate depths. Leaning over you, he holds your legs against his waist and lifts a foot to rest just above your shoulder practically bending you in half and leaving you feeling small underneath him.

He wastes no time in getting up to a rapid speed jackhammering into you. It only takes a few minutes at this pace for him to start pumping fresh, warm spunk into your depths, but he doesn't even miss a beat at continuing to pound his way into you. The addition of his cum only makes the lewd sound of your pussy being fucked more audible and wet. "That's it, such a lovely face you have while I'm fucking you. I'm sure those other guys would feel jealous if they knew you were doing this with me right now."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat May 12, 2018 4:02 am

Rebecca breathes in sharply when she felt this cock graze against her clit before he nestles the head of his cock between her lips and ready to push in. He slide in rather easily with how wet she is and with how well she lubed his cock with her mouth earlier. Her flexible feline form is easy for Richard to position and move as he pleased, easily able to hold her legs against his waist while essentially bending her in half and having her feel so small under him. It takes only a few hard and rapid thrusts before the pent up lioness lets out an orgasmic cry and she cums right about the same time that Richard does, milking him as they both cum. However the male is able to going even as he came, making Rebecca continue to scream and cry out in pleasure as he fucks her through their orgasms, the wet sound of her now messy pussy filling the air with her other sounds of pleasure. Her hands grabs onto whatever they can reach to help brace herself.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat May 12, 2018 3:47 pm

Richard groaned in delight as you had your own orgasm as well milking his first load for all it was worth his cock twitching and spasming as it unloaded into your depths. Between his seed and your own moistness, your walls find it impossible to get a grip on the member putting you in a loop of his cock slipping free and then slamming into the tensed muscles battering your velvety insides into submission. "Good girl Rebecca, just ride out that pleasure. We're only just getting started now." Leaning down lower, he starts to really hammer it into you making real use of those rabbit hips of his to really piston into you now. Even when his orgasm comes to an end, you can feel his cock twitch and pulse as if already close to a second load. "It was a mistake to give up your mouth after only two loads last night. It's got me all kinds of backed up. Hope Sean won't be back too soon. We're going to be here for a while." With another grunt, his second peak is reached and you feel a fresh load pumping in. The shots of new cum pushes the old out, and you feel it leaking out.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun May 13, 2018 3:01 am

Rebecca couldn't form a proper response to Richard at all as all she can do is moan and cry out in ecstasy from Richard slamming his cock into her with a rapid pace that strikes almost every nerve inside of her sensitive pussy. However her eyes did widen a bit when he said they just started while to her it's felt like a very long time since they started. She lays submissively under him as he starts to really pound her pussy, his strong rabbit legs allowing him to hammer her rougher than most would be able to do normally. The lioness could already feel him throbbing inside of her again, ready to fill her up with a second load very soon as he says that they are going to be like this for a while. She cries out as she feels his next load filling her up, pushing out the cum of the previous load to leak out. Shortly after he finishes shooting his load into her Rebecca lets out another orgasmic scream as she reaches a second orgasm, showing just how sensitive she gets after each orgasm she has.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun May 13, 2018 4:37 am

Richard chuckles as you have your second orgasm. "Whew, I think that was stronger than the first. Let's switch things up a little though. Can't just keep doing the same thing over and over." Pulling free from your snatch, you are given a look at his dick soaked in your combined sexual fluids before he flips you over. Pushing your chest down into the couch once again, he brings his cock this time poking at your backdoor this time. As lubricated as it is, the shaft slips easily into your pucker without the slightest bit of resistance. He works himself up to the same pace he'd used when fucking your cunt. He presses his chest against your back as his hands come around to cup your breasts massaging them as he slammed into your ass. "Ohh Rebecca, I've adored you for years but never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd actually have a chance with you."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun May 13, 2018 12:16 pm

Rebecca squeals sharply as she feels him pull out of her pussy, leaving her empty except for the seed and juices leaking out of her pussy. Shen then yelps a bit in surprise as she is suddenly flipped over by Richard, her breasts being forced down into the couch and her rear being pulled up. A sharp gasp escapes her when she felt the tip poke at her backdoor before pushing in, the juices and sperm coating his cock allowed him to slip easily into her ass which made her cry out as he spreads her ass with little effort. With little build up needed he is fucking her ass at the same pace he took her pussy just moments ago and she is letting out her moans and cries again. They go up a bit in pitch when she felt his hands reach under her and grasp her breasts to play with them soft and large flesh as he lives out his fantasies with her, though fantasies now reality for him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon May 14, 2018 1:47 am

Richard pants over you as he continues to ravish you from behind. "Such a wonderful woman. It feels like I could do absolutely anything to you, and you would love it." He leans down nibbling at the side of your neck with his teeth while his third orgasm overtakes him firing a fresh load of white hot seed into your bowels. You can feel your own orgasm approaching once again when you hear a voice, "Having fun?"

You wake up suddenly realizing you were in your bed. Sean is beside you, and it appears in your sleep that you had begun humping yourself against his hip which feels sticky against your crotch. "If you needed me that badly, you could have just asked, kitten." He rolls over, and you can feel his morning wood pressing against your soaked panties.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon May 14, 2018 1:02 pm

Like a bitch in heat Rebecca moans and cries out from under him, feeling almost nothing else but pleasure as he rams her ass from behind. Her pussy leaks heavily, dripping juices down her inner thighs and directly below between her legs. She feels his hot cum fill her ass and just as she was about to scream out in orgasmic bliss a familiar voice interrupted her.

Her eyes suddenly flutter open and she almost shoots up before she realizes she is in bed with Sean laying beside her. She had a clear look of confusion on her face as she was wondering what just happened and why she is where she is right now. "Wh-What?" She stutters before realizing that her crotch is pressed up against Sean's hip before he rolled over so his morning wood was pressing against her very soaked panties. It finally dawns on her that she was having a lewd dream, a lewd dream with Richard too. She takes a moment to peak at her clock to see what time it is while she gasps and moans lightly as her body moves on its own, rubbing her covered pussy against Sean some more.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue May 15, 2018 8:53 pm

Looking at the clock, you find it to be 10 already. Apparently, you'd really wore yourself out at the restroom last night. Sean chuckles as you grind your soaking muff against his hard cock. "Got yourself all worked up kitten? Just what were you dreaming about?" Reaching around he gropes your ass while matching up to your hip thrusts. Grabbing the back of your panties, he tugs pulling them tight against your snatch before pulling them to the side giving his hard cock access to your soft folds. The first inch of hard shaft sinks in. After getting worked up imagining a cock inside of you, the real deal is a relief and a delight. Taking hold of your hips, Sean rolls away pulling you atop him and allowing gravity to sink you down the rest of his shaft. "I'm still feeling a bit groggy this morning, so why don't you go ahead and take care of us?" He wiggles his eyebrows as he suggests you ride his shaft while not looking all that tired at all.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed May 16, 2018 1:17 pm

Rebecca was surprised to see that it was already 10 in the morning while still feeling tired. She had no idea how late she was up last night nor how much she was worn out by everything Sean made her do that night. She is then brought out of her thoughts as the male grinds his hard cock against her dripping pussy and she bites her lower lip to keep from moaning. Her blush deepens when he asked what she was dreaming about and images of Richard fucking her came to mind. "I c-can't remember." She lies and hopes that he wont ask again while he is groping her ass and pulling her closer. Soon her panties are pulled aside and she squeals out as he pushes his cock inside of her needy pussy which squeezes him in joy of having something inside of her. She then gasps as she is pulled on top to let gravity pull her down while she lays on top of him. Looking down at him after he said he was too tired she groans a bit and narrows her eyes a bit. "Not like I'm not also tired..." She groans before lifting her rear enough to get a couple inches off his cock before dropping back down. "Don't expect much..." She mumbles before moaning as she slowly rides him, her lusts getting her hips to move despite being a bit tired still.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed May 16, 2018 7:10 pm

Sean gives a pout when you mention not remembering your dream. "How disappointing, I would have loved to make your dream come true. You sure you don't remember? I guess I could just do my best to give you tonight's dreams." He wiggles his eyebrows saying that as he lifts you into his lap. Your slick depths easily slid down to the base of his shaft, but you could tell the familiar length wasn't at full length yet.

Sean smirks up at you as you start to slowly ride him up and down. He reaches out, one hand grasping your ass while the other gropes a tit. He kneads and squeezes the soft flesh of both parts of your body. The tremble this sends through your body causes your inner muscles to tense and squeeze on the member slowly plowing its way inside of you. "We're going to be here for hours if you keep going at this pace, kitten. Not that I mind, having you ride me for an entire day sounds like a dream." His cock throbbed but didn't feel like it was anywhere near its limit. Despite sounding like he was more than happy to let you keep up this pace, you do feel him start to give shallow thrusts up into your own hip falls sending a shiver as he presses in deeper than you were expecting to take him.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu May 17, 2018 1:50 am

"I'm s-sure." She answered rather quickly when he asked if she was sure if she didn't remember. Rebecca couldn't let him know that her dream was about Richard or else he would probably exploit it to no end. She groans as she feels the cock growing to feel length inside of her as she slowly rides him before moaning out as she felt him groping her plush ass and large breast in his hands. Her pussy tightens from the extra stimulation as she rides his cock slowly which apparently is a bit too slow for Sean who begins to give shallow thrusts up into her pussy as her hips fall back down into his lap. While she was still waking up she didn't want this to last too long so gathering up her energy as best as she could she starts to ride him faster, her hips now lightly slamming down into his lap and her moans getting louder and the wet sound of her pussy juices splattering with every drop of her hips sounds in the room with her moans.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu May 17, 2018 4:44 am

He smirks at your second denial. "Such a naughty kitten trying to hide things. When are you going to realize there's no reason to keep things from me. Well, I'll let you keep it for now but soon..." He gives you breast a tight squeeze molding the soft flesh of your bosom between his fingers. As you begin to pick up the pace, his smile only grows. "Seems someone's getting a little impatient. Is the kitty that desperate to receive her cream? Don't worry, I got plenty for you." Releasing his grip on your chest, he sits up pressing your chests together as your soft tits are now rubbing against his firm pecs with each rise and fall. This frees his other hand to grope at both of your ass cheeks together even tugging them up and down in time with your hips. He begins kissing and nipping at your shoulder. Your entire body feels soft and pliant as you are both surrounded and filled by his own firmer flesh. "That's it kitten, just a little more, and I'll be filling you up."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu May 17, 2018 10:33 am

"I'm n-not hiding a-anything!" She stammers between her moans as his fingers squeeze her breast and ass harder while she continues to ride him. His comments on how she is being impatient just adds on to her embarrassment as she was trying to ride him faster to bring them to climax sooner. His hands both go to her plush ass while he sits up so her breasts were pressing against his chest, his hands on her rear now helping her move up and down her his cock. Any resistance she might have had fades as she fully gives in, her voice of pleasure sounding out freely as she is bounced on his cock as she is kept close to his body. It doesn't take more than a minute before Rebecca lets out an orgasmic cry of pleasure and slams her hips down into Sean's lap, her pussy squeezing down and squirting out her lewd juices while her hands clutch at him as she rides out her orgasm.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu May 17, 2018 11:09 pm

Sean smirks at your continued denial but says no more. He continues feeling up your body even as you pick up your pace. His cock twitching and spasming within your soft velvety grip which only increased your desire at the promise of a warm, sticky load. As you cry out atop him, his teeth dig into your shoulder as if to give you a mating bite as you milk his shaft, and he does not disappoint. His cervine shaft pumping a thick coating of white as deeply as his length can reach. Your body only feels more tired after working so hard at riding the male and you can't help but lean against him for support as he finishes filling you with his deposit. You feel his hand come down on your rear slapping it once his orgasm had come to an end. "Now that's a way to wake up in the morning. With a tight cunt working hard to drain my balls. We should make this a thing."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri May 18, 2018 11:40 am

Rebecca squeals sharply when she felt him bite down onto her shoulder as if giving her a mating bite and this seemed to cause her pussy to tighten up even more just from the sheer dominance she felt from that act. She felt his cum filling her convulsing pussy and her pussy milked his cock for every drop as she spasms on top of him. Soon she goes limp in his grasp and leans against him, panting heavily with her head over his shoulder and she then lets out a lewd yelp when he spanked her round and soft rear. "I th-think I need more sleep to do that..." She mumbles, feeling as if she already needed a nap despite just waking up after sleeping in so late.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun May 20, 2018 3:22 am

Sean holds you tightly as the two of you ride out your orgasms filling your twitching cunny up with thick cervine cream. It was hard to tell if he was tired at all as he continued to hold you against him. When you come down from your ecstasy, he chuckled at your mention of needing a nap. "Not even going to dispute me anymore? Glad to see you're coming around, kitten." He continues massaging your ass as you rest against his chest. "Yes, a short nap does sound good about now." Laying back, he lets you just lay atop him with his shaft still buried inside of you spurting the last of his cream. You feel your muscles relax atop of him in exhaustion.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun May 20, 2018 11:54 am

"Sh-Shut up..." Rebecca groans weakly when he said that she's coming around though with how she leaned against him while her pussy milked his cock she couldn't help but find some truth in his words as it did feel like she was getting used to his antics now. Feeling him massager her rear as he lays back so she could lay on him caused the lioness to let out a small purr that she couldn't control. Subconsciously she snuggles into him as she closes her eyes, her exhaustion getting to her and all she really cared about was getting a bit more rest before she got what is probably going to be a very late start to the day.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games