MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:03 am

As you take a seat, he turns to you moving in a bit closer. "Well, it's good to hear I'm not feeling anything unusual on that front." He looks around the room. "As for the redecorating, I like it. Probably nice to have a change of surroundings every once in a while too." He moves a little closer once again and puts an arm over your shoulder. "So what else have you been up to recently, Rebecca? Must be a lot of free time on your hand, so I imagine you have some things to do or people you hang out with to ward off boredom."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:48 am

Rebecca didn't really notice the rabbit moving closer till she sees his arm reach out and go over her shoulders. She couldn't help but blush a bit at the bold move he just made and thoughts about last night enter her head which makes her blush a bit deeper. Trying to calm herself and clearing her throat she tries to answer him with an even voice. "W-Well besides watching over Sean, just working on a book again between my jobs of writing for a magazine and other writing jobs. Though that does leave me with a lot of free time which I spend keeping in shape and watching TV. Sometimes busy work." She couldn't help but shift a bit with his arm over her. "Sometimes Natalie comes over and we talk. How about you?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:14 am

"Right, I forgot you wrote. You're working on a book, too? Let me know when it comes out, I'll want to look into that." He shifts his weight, and his arm moves down your shoulder resting on your side now. "As for me, I'm still working at the factory. They've got me attaching door panels on the cars now." He chuckles a little and you feel his grip on your side tighten a little. "Of course, that's far from the most interesting thing that's happened to me recently. Found the most interesting thing at the park last night. It was muffled, but I'd recognize that voice anywhere. Having a bit of evening fun last night, Rebecca?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Rebecca starts to feel a bit uncomfortable and nervous as she feels his hand move down her shoulder and to her side. She was about to try to gently take his hand off her when she suddenly gripped her side tighter and then her eyes widen when he mentioned the park and last night. At first she thought he might be referring to something else or would say he had a good time but his next works made her blood chill. She gulps down a lump in her throat and tries to stay calm. "I-I'm sorry, Richard, but I'm not sure what you are talking about." She says, hoping he would buy it though with how her luck has been lately...
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:04 am

He smirks as he watches the look on your face while you play dumb about what he's talking about. "Now c'mon Rebecca, there's no need to try and hide it. I understand how it can be like to be alone after years of marriage." His hand slides down and cups your ass feeling the soft curve and giving it a good squeeze. "But we don't have to be alone like that. We can choose to be together. I'm not trying to tie you down if you want to continue doing things like last night either. We've been good friends for a long time though, so why shouldn't we help each other out?" His hand slips down the back of your pants to cup your ass directly, and you notice for the first time your lack of panties. "Such a naughty girl. It's almost like you want this sort of thing."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:07 pm

Rebecca gasps in surprise when she felt his hand cup her ass and giving the plush flesh a grope through her clothing. She would have never thought Richard could be so bold and forward, at least not since last night but she had no idea just how last night might have been just a taste of how he really is. Her breathing got heavily as her face flushes red while Richard talks and keeps moving his hand. She then squeaks as his hand slips into her clothing and now plays with her rear directly while blushing deeper as she realizes she isn't wearing panties. Why wasn't she fully dressed, she thought. "R-Richard, you need to stop. I-I mean it's not like I don't like you...B-But isn't this kind of...forward? I w-wouldn't have expected this of you." She says as she tries to scoot a bit away from him but with his hand on her it wasn't an easy task.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:16 am

"Stop? This from the woman not wearing any panties while watching over a neighbor's teenage son." He gives your plush rear a hard squeeze as you try to pull away holding you firmly and not letting you get away. "I'd think a girl sucking men off through a glory hole would like a little forwardness, but here you are trying to push me away." He seems to be getting irritated now at your attempts to move away. His other hand moves to grope at your chest roughly through your top. "I mean look at what a beautiful body you have, and you clearly don't like being without a man, or you wouldn't be doing such naughty things in public restrooms. If you're worried about people finding out, I can be discreet, and no one will ever have to hear about what happened last night from me." He gives a wicked grin making what he meant with his promise all the more clear.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:00 am

Rebecca tries to think of any kind of come back she can say to Richard's words as she gasps from how hard he squeezed her plush rear but she couldn't think of a single reasonable thing to say that didn't let him know that Sean is blackmailing her. She is surprised when she finds Richard starting to get irritated and then grabs her breast through her top rather roughly. This is a whole different side of Richard that the lioness has never seen before or even would have thought to exist but here he is groping her roughly while saying very bold and vulgar things. She is then further surprised when she believes that Richard is trying to blackmail her by saying he'll keep her public bathroom activities quiet for some fun now. Not having much of a choice one way or another she stops resisting. "Al-Alright, Richard. S-Sorry, it's just that this is sudden and very unexpected." She says as if trying to excuse her actions towards him today.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri May 04, 2018 2:50 am

He smiles as you apologize. "Hey, no worries. We're friends after all." The hand groping breast moves to squeeze at your nipple through your shirt. "No bra either. Ar you only wearing any clothes because Sean is staying here?" The hand on your ass moves around to the front where he finds your pussy gently rubbing a finger against your lips and his fingers are soon slickened with your juices. Pulling them to his lips, he slurps your fluids from him humming in appreciation of the taste. "You taste so wonderful, and I really should pay you back for last night." Sliding to his knees, you find the bunny between your legs working your pants open to get a good view of your pussy licking his lips at the sight of it. "It looks lovelier than I'd ever imagined, and I've spent a lot of time thinking about you." He quickly dives in digging his tongue between your legs. As he slurps up the juices, his buck teeth rub firmly against your clit sending a tremble of pleasure through you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri May 04, 2018 11:44 am

Rebecca gasps sharply as he pinches her nipple through her shirt while commenting on her lack of underwear. She wasn't sure why she didn't have any underwear on either, or even think of an excuse as to why she didn't especially with Sean here while Richard was assuming she goes around her home naked when alone. Well before she could think of a response she felt his hand move from her ass to her crotch and rub her lower lips, making her let out small and light moans until her pussy was wet and leaving a wet spot on the front of her pants. Before she can catch her breath when he stopped to taste her juices he got between her legs and worked her pants open and down her legs a bit. She blushes deeply as he stares at her pussy with obvious hunger. Her blush deepens as he admits to thinking about her in a sexual way before she lets out a moan as he begins to eat her out, his buck teeth rubbing her clit and making her squeal out in pleasure.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat May 05, 2018 2:31 am

Richard smiles as you squeal enjoying the lustful call you give as he begins to slurp away at your insides. A hand moves under your shirt and begins to rub gently against your smooth stomach his intentions transparent as with each rotation they move further up your body. Meanwhile, his other hand moves behind you to rub your ass cheek occasionally moving to grab the base of your tail and give it a firm squeeze and a light tug before returning to your cheeks. The fur around his muzzle becomes matted and moist as he slurps up your juices a fierce fire in his eyes as he looks up at you with desire slowly finding just what gets the best reaction out of you. The hand under your shirt lifts your breast as if he were weighing it then he moves to the other giving it a similar treatment.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat May 05, 2018 11:07 am

As Richard continues to eat her out and rub her in erotic ways Rebecca starts to slump on the couch, unable to keep sitting up straight as the pleasure easily overwhelms her like always since Sean began his blackmail over her. She shudders as his hand rubs her stomach and moves up to her breasts under her shirt. Then she lets out a squeal when he squeezed the base of her tail and pulled, making her tighten her pussy a bit before he goes back to grope her ass. By this point she is already dripping wet and she easily matted his muzzle with her juices while he found her most sensitive spots like her clit. She was already putty in his hands as he makes her feel pleasure and her first orgasm was already building up.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon May 07, 2018 2:52 am

You could feel his lips curl as his face rubbed against your thighs clearly enjoying the way you reacted to his attention. His hand gives another tug on your tail but instead of groping your ass again, his finger drags down into your crack and gives a prod against your pucker while his tongue works its way deeper into your nethers. Your mind was buzzing with pleasure so close to release when he suddenly pulled away from you. He stood up before you face dripping with female arousal breathing almost as heavily as you. The outline of his bulge was clearly visible in his pants as he leaned in close whispering to you. "Why don't you help me get these off, and we can go ahead and get to the real fun?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon May 07, 2018 12:06 pm

Rebecca's rear jumps a bit off the couch when she felt Richard poke against her rear hole after tugging on her tail again. Her moans and cries get louder and her mind clouds from the pleasure. She felt her orgasm building up, her voice about to let out a lewd orgasmic cry until Richard suddenly pulled away, leaving her whimpering in need as she is denied her orgasm. She couldn't believe the needy whimpers she let out either, knowing how humiliating it is for her to do so in front of the rabbit. She looks down and sees his bulge and pants heavily as he whispers into her ear. Almost too eagerly she reaches for his pants to help him out of them so they could get to more fun and especially her release.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue May 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Opening his pants, you can see the outline of Richard's cock hidden under his briefs. Pulling those down, his already hardened shaft flops down to slap against your nose drooling a trickle of pre down onto your face the familiar scent washing over your face. "I've been thinking of your lips wrapped around my shaft since last night. It'll be nice to see your face while you do it this time." His hands move to each side of your face his hips thrusting to rub the underside of his length against your nose. Pulling back his hips, he presses the head of his cock against your lips a bead of pre smears against your lips giving you a taste of what is to come.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed May 09, 2018 1:42 am

When his shaft sprang free of his briefs and slapped her nose Rebecca could smell his familiar musk and in her highly aroused state and having been close to an orgasm the musk made her breath heavily and her mind felt even more clouded. Subconsciously she lapped at the pre that landed on her face. When he grasped her head and thrust his hips so his cock rubbed against her nose her tongue lapped a bit at the underside before he pressed the head to her lips, smearing pre on them. Her tongue slips back up to clean up the pre before parting her mouth open enough to let him in while her tongue laps at the tip.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed May 09, 2018 4:20 am

Richard groans as you accept the head of his shaft into your mouth. "That feels good. Just like last night, too." One hand moves atop your head scratching at the base of your ears. The other moves to the back of your head pulling you slightly into his thrusts. He takes shallow thrusts allowing his shaft to drool pre onto your tongue where you can taste it. Then he pulls out and steps up onto the couch dangling his testicles right in front of your face. "Don't forget to give these a little attention too. Couldn't really fit them through the hole, but I do enjoy having my balls worked good." Wiggling his hips, he allows the heavy orbs to sway before you as if trying to hypnotize you with the motion.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed May 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Rebecca groans a bit as Richard grabs her head and pets her while controlling just how much of his cock she got in her mouth, only the tip and part of his shaft so that his pre would land only on her tongue. When he pulled out she is left panting a bit before her head is leaned back as he steps onto the couch to place his sack right in front of her face. Already under his control and having given in to the situation she lets her tongue out and laps at his balls with little to no protest, even taking his sack into her mouth to suck them after licking them for a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed May 09, 2018 10:46 pm

Richard rubs your forehead as you pop his sack into your mouth. You feel the heavy orbs pulse and you could swear they felt larger. It doesn't take long for pre to start dribbling down. Some of it dripping onto your face while some trickles down to his sack. "Ah, now that's good. Make sure to get my sack nice and clean." His foot comes between your legs pushing a toe against your snatch and teasing your sensitive folds, and you can't help but gasp the sound vibrating against the males balls. "Did I leave you wanting? Don't worry, I'll get back to taking care of you soon. For now, just enjoy a little taste of pleasure."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu May 10, 2018 1:26 pm

One of Rebecca's eyes close as she feels the pre starting to drip down from Richard's cock and onto her face and to his sack which she licked away as she sucked on his balls. A muffled moan comes out from her as she felt his foot come up between her legs and a toe pressed against her dripping slit. Her hips squirm a bit as he teases her labia, soaking his toe a bit as she gasps and groans around his length from her needy slit being stimulated. A part of her really wished he would just stick the cock that was hanging right above her head into her pussy, her very needy and dripping wet pussy. Her mouth works his sack faster, sucking and licking his orbs as best as she could.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games