MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:24 pm

He gives you a rather insincere look of sympathy. "Two years? You poor little thing. Don't worry though. I'll be sure to make up for lost time." He takes hold of both of your breasts squeezing and kneading the soft flesh between his fingers. Your body is quick to recognize the familiar intentions of a man, and your nipples harden. He stops groping one of your tits to flick the hardened nub. His mouth closes around it, and his tongue drags trails around the soft flesh around it before closing in to lash directly over your nipple. His free hand starts to drag ever so slowly down your torso and stomach, and you know exactly where its target is.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:29 pm

When she felt both hands grab and grope her large and soft breasts Rebecca immediately gasps out and her body tenses, her body reacting very strongly to his touch, a touch that her body hasn't felt in so long but needed to bad. She couldn't stop a moan from coming out once he began to flick her already hard nipples. When he began to suck and lick her nipples she moaned out even louder and her breathing was heavily. His touch was electric to her, her body craving such attention for a very long time. She felt his hand moving down her stomach, her hand weakly grabbing his but he could feel how weak her grasp was and how her hand was shaking a bit.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:00 am

His lips curled up into a smile as he felt your loose trembling grip. He made no attempt to remove your hand from his, but it continued on its path all the same. Swatting aside the hand covering your crotch, Sean pulled his mouth from your nipple looking at the nub soaked in his saliva. "I can feel the way your body shivers. You're enjoying this, my touch." A finger presses down on your clit before sliding along the length of your pussy lips. "We're going to do so much together, and I'm sure you're just going to love it." He presses his lips to yours catching you with a kiss. Two digits press against your mound entering inside of you. A place no man has touched in so long that your knees start to tremble from it.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:13 am

Rebecca's hole body tenses when he touched her clit, sending a surge of pleasure though her body and forcing a moan out of her. But to her shame and humiliation when he touched her pussy she was already wet, her juices wetting his fingers. She was caught off guard by the kiss and is unable to pull away as his fingers enter her warm and wet pussy, making her moan into the kiss as her knees shake. Her body seemed to be overly sensitive, reacting far more strongly than it should as her pussy squeezes around his fingers tightly.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:00 am

You can feel Sean chuckles as your walls squeeze down on his fingers. He leans into you heavily pressing you down on your back as he continues to feel you up. Pulling his lips from your he breaths heavily over you. After a moment he turns himself around putting his face near your nethers and his knees to either side of your head. Above your face, the tent in his pants is an unmistakable sign of his arousal hanging so close to you. He drags his tongue along your slit before speaking. "Go ahead, I know you want to see what I'm packing down there." He gives a wag of his hips swinging his waist from side to side above you.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:26 am

The lioness couldn't stop him from pushing her on to her back, her legs weak and her body being paralyzed from the pleasure she hasn't felt from a male's touch in so long. She would occasionally masturbate with the toys she kept in her night stand but it was never as good as another's touch. Soon she finds herself with Sean on top of her and the bulge of his pants right in front of her face while she is made to moan from him licking her pussy. "P-Please Sean, please stop." She begs him as she weakly squirms under him as if trying to escape but she wasn't going anywhere,
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:26 am

Sean frowns as you plead with him. "That's not how this is going to work Rebecca." He says choosing to call you by your first name. He puts two fingers against your labia spreading the lips before he blows into you letting his warm, moist breath wash over the entrance to your tunnel. "We're going to have so much fun, and you're going to love it. I can already tell how much you're enjoying my touch, and we haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet." He lowered his hips allowing his bulge to press against your face. You could smell his masculine scent even through his clothing. His tongue pressed into you teasing around the entrance to your pussy
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:50 am

Rebecca squeals and arches her back a bit when he spread open her pussy and blew on it, the feeling so strange that it made her react strongly. With his crotch now rubbing into her face she could smell his musk through his clothing and he could feel her body relaxing a bit as her breathing was getting heavy. Her whole body felt hot and needy, her hips bucking a bit against his tongue. She tries to plead with him again but all that came out her moans and squeals as she couldn't control her voice anymore from the pleasure. Subconsciously she was starting to nuzzle his package a bit as she starts to give in now.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:02 am

Sean chuckled as you rubbed your face against his package. Pulling his mouth free of your snatch he put a hand on his waistband. "Let me help you with that." He pulls both his pants and his boxers down at the same time. His cock flopping out to lay against your chin. Without the clothing to block it the scent only became that much stronger and you could feel pre leak from the tip onto your chin. "Y'know I was masturbating when you called me for breakfast. I didn't have time to finish, so it'd be good for you to help me out with that." With that, he pressed his mouth against your pussy and dove his tongue into your tunnel swirling around in all directions to push against all sides of your inner walls.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:46 am

With his cock out of his pants now Rebecca is able to see the size and girth of it and he was very large for someone his age. She felt her pussy wink as she stared a bit at it before he shoved his tongue into her pussy, making her cry out and let his cock into her warm mouth. Now she was sucking his length and in this position she wont be able to get him out. She closes her eyes as she gives in, her mouth sucking on his length while her tongue lapped at him. Her pussy was already starting to convulse around his tongue, her orgasm approaching fast as her body desired for an orgasm from a male.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:07 pm

As his cock enters your mouth he begins to slowly face fuck you his tip liberally leaking pre giving you the sense that he was a virile young man. With each thrust into you, his balls swing forward to smack against your nose washing your nose in his scent. His tongue continues to dive in exploring your depths. While one hand tweaks and pulls your clit, the other moves back blindly to capture one of your breasts. As his tongue goes deeper, his thrusts get more forceful, until finally, he pushes the head of his cock back into your throat groaning in pleasure as more of his length is pushed into your hot, warm mouth.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Rebecca moans rather loudly around his cock as he continues to eat out her dripping cunt. When he began to play with her clit she began to thrash a bit under him and squeal around his length before letting out a muffled cry followed by her pussy clamping down on his tongue and squirting her juices out onto his face. As she has her squirting orgasm his length goes deeper into her mouth, almost making her gag at how deep he went.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Sean's cock twitches as you moan around its length rewarding you with another spurt of fresh pre in your mouth. As you cum he enjoys sucking up what he can of your juices before he pulls free of your convulsing passage to lap at your clitty. "How was that Rebecca? Your first orgasm with a male after such a dry spell. I bet it felt amazing, and there's definitely more to come." His hips started to take stronger strokes pushing more of his shaft into your mouth until the tip started to tickle the back of your throat. He chuckles as he feels you gag around him. "Are you that out of practice, or am I bigger than you're used to? It almost feels like you've never deepthroated a guy before. Of course, I guess your in no position to be answering questions." He chuckles at the situation as he keeps going further.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Rebecca moans a bit more around his length as he licks her clit after her squirting orgasm and her blush deepens with her shame as she came from him. To make things more humiliating she knew he was right; that orgasm felt amazing and her body was craving for more and more, as if wanting to make up for lost time. She gags again as he keeps trying to get his cock deeper till she manages to relax her throat enough to let him fuck her mouth easier but it was hard since she was both not used to this kind of thing any more and he's bigger than what she's used to taking.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:32 pm

He pulls his cock out of your mouth letting it dangle above you. You can only lay back and catch your breath as you see the shaft covered in your saliva. A bead of his pre forms at the tip before falling into your mouth. "I'm so tempted to just dump everything I've got down your throat, but I bet there's something else you'd want." His fingers trail along your pussy, still sensitive from your recent orgasm. "If you tell me how much you want it, I'll be sure to fuck your needy twat with all the force I can to give it the cum its been missing. If not, well, I can always make do with your mouth for now."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:48 pm

With her mouth free the lioness pants heavily from the heat she feels in her body. She shudders and groans as she feels his fingers rubbing along her sensitive slit, sensitive from both her orgasm and lack of a male's touch till now. For a moment she actually considers begging but manages to get ahold of her mind enough to shake her head and look away from her length. "I w-won't ask you for such a thing." She said in a bit of defiance.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:53 am

Sean tsks a few times as you refuse to beg for him. "Well, I guess I'll just have to make do then. There'll be plenty of time for me to do more later." Sitting up he turns around and sits on your stomach. His fingers squeeze and knead on your breasts as he slides his shaft between the soft pillowy flesh. Despite your sizeable breasts, they are not quite able to fully cover the length of his shaft leaving the head to poke out at you. Pressing his knees around your tits he frees up his hands, one of which pushes against the back of your head putting your face mere inches from his shaft as he begins pumping his cock. "Here's something to suck on, and at least this time, it probably won't be pushing down your throat." His hand continues to apply pressure pressing you towards the head of his pumping meat.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:05 am

Rebecca grunts a bit as Sean sits on her stomach before he slides his saliva covered length between her plush breasts. Feeling him play with her large breasts made her groan a bit before he forced her head up so that the tip of his length was poking at her muzzle every time he thrust forward. Wanting this to be over she opens her mouth and lets the tip slide on and hesitantly she suckles on the tip while he thrusts his cock between her breasts.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:45 am

"Oh that's it Rebecca, give my dick all the attention it deserves. I'll have you truly wanting it before too long." He continues to pump his shaft in and out of your tits and mouth. He puts his hand on top of your head taking a grip of your hair and pulling on it to give him more leverage on your head. The cock twitches and practically drools pre onto your tongue letting you taste its thick heady taste. You already knew from experience that the real deal had a much stronger flavor to it, but did you remember just how much stronger?
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:13 am

Rebecca glares lightly at him as he taunts her some more but she couldn't do anything but take him and his cock. She moans lightly around his cock as she tastes more of his pre, the taste stronger than before. While she didn't want to taste his cum she could stop from sucking on the tip to get him to cum but it was hard to tell if it was because she wanted this to be over or so she could taste his load.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games