MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:38 am

"Nah that should be fine." He takes a few to pop in his mouth. The movie got started and it was pretty good until a particular scene you'd forgotten about made things awkward. The protagonist's wife had just been picked up by the agency he secretly worked for. Her husband decided to pretend to give her a secret mission. Now she was in a hotel room. A man she doesn't know is her husband sits in a dark corner, and she is instructed to dance seductively. Sean leans forward the teen taking a keen interest in the scene. As a consequence, his arm slips down from the back of the couch right onto your shoulders. The woman is then sent over to the bed to lay down and close her eyes. He leans over her, and she swiftly hits him with a phone before the scene can go on any further, but you get the feeling the teen enjoyed the eroticism enough even without anything sexual happening.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:31 am

Rebecca couldn't help but sweat a bit and mentally curse when she realized that she might be showing Sean a movie that might be inappropriate for him. She tensed a bit when she felt his arm slip onto her shoulders. Leaning forward she lets his arm fall off of her as she grabs some popcorn, bringing the bowl back with her. "Want any?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:54 am

Sean pulled his arm back as it fell from your shoulders. "Oh sure." He grabbed a handful of popcorn and munched on it. The awkward moment of the movie passed, and eventually, the movie itself ended. Sean stretched out with a yawn. "I think I'm going to chill out in the room until it's time to go to bed. He pulls you in for a hug. "Today's been great, thanks Mrs. Garner." Getting up, Sean heads back to the guest bedroom leaving you out in the living room. It is now around 8 p.m. leaving you to decide whether to go straight to bed or if you wanted to do something else first.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:00 am

Rebecca smiles at Sean and hugs him back. "You're welcome, dear. If you need anything else tonight let me know." She said before he left the living room and she found herself alone. She decides to put the DVD back in it's case and clean up the living room before going to bed. Not having anything else to do the lioness heads to her room. Once inside her room the lioness changes out of her swimsuit and towel and puts on her night clothes which were a semi-transparent night gown and lacy bra and panties. It was still early so she gets on her bed and takes out a tablet and plays some games on it till she went to sleep.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:44 pm

Going back to your room, you find the sense that you're being watched again, but the door is shut, the windows are shuttered, and no one else is in the room. You get yourself dressed for bed, and finally lie down for a good nights rest.

The sun shines into your eyes peeling the sleep from you. Looking about, you wonder if you'd been a little restless last night. You're sprawled out on your bed, and the covers have been tossed aside. Getting up you realize your panties are sticking to you with just a bit of wetness remaining. All in all an embarrassing mess that makes you wonder what happened while you slept.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:27 pm

Rebecca slowly opens her eyes and groans a bit as she awakens from her slumber, not feeling very rested for some reason. Blinking some sleep out of her eyes she notices how she's sprawled out on her bed and the covers were off of her. As she straightens herself out she noticed how her panties were a damp and sticking to her a bit. Blushing some she figures she may have had a bit of a wet dream while she was asleep and moved around enough to kick off the covers. Getting up she grabs some clean clothes and heads to the bathroom to shower before she goes make breakfast.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:55 pm

The shower is nice and refreshing after how messy you appeared to be. The warm water seeming to wash your aches away. Getting out, wiping off, and getting dressed you can't help but get the same sense of feeling watched, but you dismiss it and go out to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. The food smells great as you prepare it, but as you finish you notice that Sean hasn't come out yet.

Calling for him doesn't seem to get his attention, so the next possibility is to check in on him. Cracking the door open, you peer inside. Sean is at the desk with a laptop. Headphones cover his ears at the moment explaining why he didn't respond when you called. You're about to get his attention when you notice his arm. He's partially turned away, so you can't see his actual hand, but the motion of his arm near his lap is unmistakeable.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:28 am

The lioness lets out a pleasant sigh as she lets the warm water of shower soak her fur and refresh her after her restless sleep. Soon she was clean, dressed, and in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Having cooked a nice breakfast of eggs, bacon, and toast she calls out for Sean. However she waits a couple minutes and he doesn't so up. After calling several times she heads to his room and peeks inside. What she sees makes her blush and quickly back away. She knew exactly what he was going, having walked in on her son a few times when he was Sean's age. Closing the door she then knocks lightly before knocking loudly, hoping he hears her. "S-Sean? Breakfast is ready. Can you hear me?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:08 pm

There is a sudden racket of movement as you call from so close to the door. "Yeah, I must have had my headphones on too tight." He says from inside of the room. "I'll be there in a few minutes." You hear him shuffling around in there again, but he's moving around the room, so you're sure he's not continuing his activities. Returning to the kitchen, he's only a couple minutes behind you. "Sorry about that, just got a little absorbed watching some videos."

The two of you sit down and eat together. Near the end of the meal, Sean pulls a small CD out of his pocket. "I made you a little something to..." He pauses for a moment before a smile forms on his face. "...show my appreciation of you." He sets the disk down on the table. "I really want to see your reaction to seeing it, so I was hoping we could watch it together. After breakfast perhaps?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:21 pm

Having a few minutes to herself in the kitchen Rebecca tries to forget what she saw in the guest room and makes sure the food is still warm enough to eat. She turns to Sean as he enters and puts on a warm smile. "That's okay, dear. The food is still warm though I recommend eating a bit quickly." She said before sitting down

Being given a CD Rebecca takes it with one hand and wonders what's on it. "Thanks Sean, that's sweet of you." She smiled at him before finishing her food. "I got a computer in the study; we can watch it there." She said once they were done with breakfast, leaving the dishes in the sink to wash later so she could head in the study with Sean. Once her computer was powered up she inserts the CD and lets whatever is on it play.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:02 am

The CD started up a video right away. Sean stood behind the chair putting his hand on the backrest as he watched the screen with you. You're surprised to see your own room come up on screen. You come in, look around wearily, and switch to your swimwear. When the you on screen is naked, Sean's hand grips your shoulder and he speaks in a much deeper huskier tone than normal. "You do have a lovely body." Ther is then a brief jump where you come in wearing your bikini, and change into your night clothes the footage cutting again just after you pull out your tablet. The footage switches to a new location, your bathroom, you see yourself getting in for your shower this morning your body drenched in water on full display for anyone viewing. As the last bit comes to a close Sean whispers to you again his voice feeling much more sinister given the situation. "So...what did you think?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:13 am

Rebecca waits for the CD to start playing, smiling some as she is completely unaware of what she's about to see. Her smile quickly drops and her expression turns into one of shock as she sees herself changing in her bedroom with her body naked. She doesn't even notice Sean's hands right away once they were on her shoulders. She turns her head to his and it seems like she's looking at a completely different person. Tearing herself out of his grip she turns around and looks at him angrily. "Did...Did you put cameras in my house and record me?! You're in big trouble once I call your parents!" She says as she reaches for the phone next to her computer.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:40 am

Sean's hand quickly closes around your wrist. "Now now, there's no need to be rash. There are some things to consider before you go involving my parents in this. First is that that footage is not only on that disk. Second is what would happen if those files should find their way onto the internet. Why, it'd be impossible to stop them from spreading at that point." The hand not holding yours slides down your side. "You've got such a nice body. I'm sure plenty of people would love to see you changing or showering. Of course, none of that has to happen. I'd be more than happy to keep it for myself as long as it doesn't feel dangerous to keep such things on my computer."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Rebecca looks at him as he essentially threatens that he'll put the video on the internet. However it wasn't on the internet yet which meant she has the upper hand and she refused to let this male not even half her age threaten her. She growls loudly at him in her anger, which always managed to scare her kids into behaving even today. "I refuse to be blackmailed by you. All I got to do is call your parents and keep you here so you can't upload it. And it's not like anyone here would see it even if it gets uploaded." She said as she tries to break free of his grasp, grab his arm, and try to grab the phone again.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:54 pm

You break free of his hand, but his other hand clenches into a fist and punches your stomach knocking the wind from your lungs. Pushing your chair away from the desk, he gets to work doing something on your computer. Just as your recovering he pulls the CD out of the computer and snaps it in two. "I just sent the files along to a friend. A quick text from me, and the whole school will have those videos. Who knows, once all the guys have it maybe someone's dad will see it too. Now, why don't we get to the part where you ask me what it is I want?" He looms over you with a predatory grin.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Rebecca gasps when Sean punches her in the stomach, not expecting him to make any kind of violent retaliation at all and she falls to her knees holding her stomach as she tries to get the air back in her lungs. She didn't think he would do anything like that or he would even be strong enough to hit her that hard. She looks up at him and suddenly felt smaller under his grin that made him look like the predator and make her feel like prey. She chews her lower lip as she hesitates to answer. "...Wh-What do you want?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:16 pm

Sean smirks as you relent to him. "Good good, I'm glad we have an understanding now. We'll be leaving the cameras in place, of course. Maybe I'll add a few more later." He pulls over the chair and takes a seat. "You'll be doing as I say as well, so I can get to appreciate your body more. In fact, it's not quite the same on footage as it is in person so..." He takes a very familiar pose in his seat reminding you of the movie last night. "strip...do it slowly." With glee his eyes travel up and down your body as he anticipates what is to come next.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:45 pm

Rebecca growls a bit, not liking her situation at all or how smug that he was being right now. However she knew she couldn't disobey him right now, not how he clearly shown the power he currently had right now. Slowly she stands up and she hesitates before she starts to strip off her clothing slowly, starting her with her shirt and pants while she tries to ignore his gaze on her. When she was down to her lacy underwear she hesitates to go any further. Swallowing down her pride she hesitantly strips off her panties and bra, her hands moving to cover her breasts and crotch from his gaze as she looks away while blushing deeply.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:43 am

You can feel his gaze on you crawling over your skin as he took in the sight of you. When you were finished and looking away, you heard the chair squeak as he stood up. Then his footsteps traveled toward you. He stepped in close and you could feel his breath on the side of your face. "Now what's the point of putting on a show and blocking the good parts from view?" He grabbed the wrist over your bosom and pulled it away exposing your chest to his hungry gaze. "They're very lovely like the rest of your body. You've clearly taken care of yourself even after you became single." He leans in even closer now. "Tell me, when's the last time a man touched you?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Rebecca recoils a bit as she feels his breath on her face, not liking how close he was to her. Her blush deepens as she feels his hungry gaze on her large breasts after he forced her arm out of the way, the other arm still covering her pussy. At his question her face turned red as she hesitates to answer. The last time she felt a man's touch was sometime after her husband had passed and she tried dating again but it didn't go well for her and she stopped trying after that. "At l-least two years..." She said as she looked away in embarrassment.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games