MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:38 am

He chuckles, "Honest? I think it'd be pretty funny. A friend I haven't seen in a while trying to hide the fact that he's mostly hanging around more just for the chance to catch a peek at you while completely unaware that I not only know what he's really up to, but that I've gone so far as to fuck you as well. It's a moot point anyway now that you haven't flashed him." He begins chowing down on his pizza in earnest now leaving you to consider just what a pervert you'd become involved in.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:21 pm

Rebecca just stares and blinks at him a bit after he went on about his perverted plans if she would have flashed his friend. "You need help..." She said with a sigh before taking a bite of her food. "Honestly, if you want your friend over just invite him. You don't need to have him... trying to peek at me or something just so you can have some extra fun." She said, though she rather not be around too many of his friends considering how he will probably tease her in front of them or, worse, have them join in on his fun with her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:50 am

He chuckles a little, "What's wrong with enjoying the idea that another man wants a woman you already have? Bit of a power trip if you ask me. As for him, ehh, I have much better buddies to call up if I want someone to hang out with." He finishes up his pizza and takes one last sip of his soda. "Well, I think it's been a rather uneventful day. Let's go ahead and make up for it by having some fun tonight." He gives you a smirk making it clear what kind of fun he's thinking of.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:45 pm

"And yet I don't believe I ever seen you with any of your 'friends' since you started staying here." She says as she takes another bite of her food and drinking down some of her drink. However she almost chokes on her drink when he said they are about to have some fun tonight. "O-Of course I can't have a normal night with you huh?" She sighs some before finishing off the rest of her food.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:20 am

He chuckles, "Is that an invitation to bring a friend or two over?" He chuckles, "I think I've given you enough of a break today." He saunters off towards the back rooms returning to the kitchen with his hands behind his back. "I got you something." From behind his back, he produces a small piece of lingerie. It was pink in color, but the material was sheer enough to see right through, and it looked small enough to maybe barely cover your crotch.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:26 pm

"Of course not, though granted it's not like I would be against you having guests. Sometimes I actually forget I'm supposed to be looking after you and that having you go out without me knowing exactly where is a bit worrying, especially if your parents call and I can't tell them where you are." She said before he leaves. While he was gone she cleans up the table before he gets back. When he returns and shows her the lingerie she blushes deeply as she notices it's completely see through and would probably not cover her crotch. "Um... l-looks a bit... small for me..."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:39 pm

He chuckles, "Nah, I was very careful about getting it in just the right size. Not too small, but not too big either." The question of course came of how he'd gotten your measurements to such a frightening degree that he could be that confident about the fit of that outfit. Could the cameras he placed be used to get measurements, or had he snuck into your clothes to figure it out. Either way, he seemed to want to see you in what he picked out. "Go ahead, try it on."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:20 pm

Rebecca wasn't sure how he got her measurements, if he did and didn't just make an accurate guess, but she didn't want to know. "C-Can you turn around or something?" She asked. Whether or not he did she would hesitantly change into the lingerie he bought her. Once she had it on she tugs at the bottom a bit before realizing how pointless that is with how it was essentially completely see through so it didn't matter how much it actually covered.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:04 am

He chuckles, "I've already seen you naked, and I'll see you as soon as your dressed, so what reason is there not to see you put it on?" He watches in amusement as you drape it over yourself. The only effect trying to pull it down is to have the top to tighten down around your chest squeezing yout tits together for his viewing pleasure. He begins stalking around you which feels wierd considering your respective species. His hand moves to cup your ass giving it a firm squeeze.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:11 pm

The lioness couldn't really argue with his logic that since he's already seen her naked plenty of times it shouldn't matter if he watched her change now. However it still felt embarrassing to her as she felt his eyes all over her body as she changed. Once she had finished changing and tying to adjust the tight and see through nightgown he starts to stalk around her, the roles of their species reversed as she felt like he was a predator circling prey. She almost jumps when he cupped her rear and squeezed it and she gasps out a bit. The dress was too high to be able to cover her rear from his hand.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:20 pm

He chuckles pleased to hear you gasp with pleasure, whether you want it or not, and his other hand moves to your crotch giving it a squeeze as well. "You're such a sexual woman. It's fun to watch you struggle against your own desires and crumble so easily every time. How long will it take you to accept your own sexual desires? No matter how long it takes, I'll enjoy watching you givew in again and again." The hand on your crotch dips into your folds for a moment collecting your nectar before he pulled the digits out and trailing up your body to your chest.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:48 am

She squeaks and freezes a bit as he reached down with his other hand to cup and squeeze her crotch. Despite being a proud lioness this gazelle made her whimper with just his words as he described how fun it is to watch her struggle against her desires only to fail and give in every time, and he was right. Rebecca's legs buckle a bit and she lets out a small moan as his fingers dip into her pussy, stimulating her and already she was starting to get wet. Heavy pants leave her as he pulls his hand away from her pussy and trails up to her large breasts. She wanted to deny what he said but he can easily prove her wrong and they both know that.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:46 am

Indeed all he'd need do to prove it to you is show you the wet digits you could feel trailing their way up under your nightie before they wrap around a nipple rubbing and pinching your sensitive teat. He leans down to your neck giving a sultry lap that felt both sensual and intimidating at the same time. You could feel his crotch press in behind you rubbing his bulge right up against your ass. "I'm going to have lots of fun etching my desires into your body all night long until you can never forget that you're mine." You feel him pull his crotch back to pull down his pants freeing his cock to now rub directly against your ass with nothing to get in between you and his hot piece of meat.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:06 am

Rebecca shudders and gasps as he trails his hand, damp with her juices, up her body under the nightie to her breast. She moans lightly as he pinches and rubs one of her nipple which quickly hardens from his touch. She gasps sharply as he licks her neck while continuing to toy with her nipple. With how the nightgown exposes her rear with its low cut his bulge is able to rub her rear directly. His words makes her tremble as she knew he will make do on his words as she soon felt him pull back before slapping his cock against her rear between her plush cheeks with the tip against the base of her tail. All she can do is stand there as he does as he wishes with her, doing just foreplay for now, and she wonders what he has planned for her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:01 am

He continues toying with you for a few moments longer until your body is burning with desire craving the feel of his cock inside of you after he spent a few minutes rubbing it against your ass and hotdogging it between your cheeks. He catches you off guard though when he pulls away leaving you untouched. "Go ahead and lay down on the couch. Make sure you get comfortable though; we'll be there for a while." You were sure he was going to enjoy watching you lay yourself out for him choosing what position he'd take you from while your body trembled in desperation to feel him again urging you to get into position for him as quickly as possible.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:31 am

Moans and gasps of pleasure escape her open maw as he continues to toy with her, groping her breasts and tugging her hard nipples while hotdogging her rear with his cock. When he pulled away she is left panting and standing on shaky legs. Her pussy was dripping wet and she blushes deeply in shame. She looks to the couch when he told her to lay on it before she walks over and is quick to lay down as her legs already felt like they were about to give. It takes her a moment to get comfortable before she does and notices how she just simply let herself obey his command and lay herself out all vulnerable to him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:37 am

He leaned over you with a self-assured smile plastered across his face. It was clear as day that he enjoyed exercising the power he had over you as you laid yourself out before him. Crawling over you slowly, he let his erect cock drag its way up your thigh leaving you to anticipate when it would come in contact with your own sex. When it touched you, it felt unbearably hot as it collected your moisture before tapping it against your sensitive clit which sent an overwhelming surge of pleasure through you. He watched you as if he wanted to take in every expression as he pulled his hips back, lined himself up, and thrust into your eager folds.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:28 pm

Rebecca gulps a bit as he looms over her with that smile, that smile that reflected how he knew the power he has over her. She tenses up as he crawls over her slowly and she couldn't help but shiver a bit when she feels his length drag across her thighs up to her pussy. When it touched her slit she could feel the heat on it and she gasps as he slaps the tip against her clit which also makes her hips buck. Her clit as gotten so much more sensitive thanks to him. Then he pulled back and the lioness braces herself before he thrust in. Her body arches and she cries out in pleasure as his cock spreads open her wet pussy and her hands grip the edges of the couch.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:28 am

"That's it, Kitten. Just let yourself go and enjoy being filled. Our bodies were made for fucking, and it really doesn't do to deny our true natures." He pulled back until only his head filled you and thrust back in as if to make his point by overwhelming you with pleasure. A hand moves to your bosom taking a tit into his hand giving it a squeeze and rubbing your engorged nipple with his thumb. "This body is so sexy as if it was made to fulfill men's' desires. I'm glad I've been given the chance to partake again and again." He continues plowing into you and groping your breast as his face descends trapping your mouth in another heated kiss.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:00 pm

Just like every time Sean had his way with her Rebecca's resistance seems to drop more and more. From the start of him thrusting into her she was moaning out, her ability to resist the pleasure just about gone by this point after all he and others have done to her since Sean began to stay with her not long ago. She cries out as he grasps her breast and gives it a squeeze while playing with her nipple that is poking through the nightgown. His words seem to get her thinking a bit, that if her body really is meant only to fulfill the desires of all the males that look at her. Normally she would disagree but within a week she has had sex with multiple strangers and several of her neighbors and couldn't help but enjoy every moment of the pleasure filled sex that her body just seemed to crave more and more. She moans into his lips as he presses them against her own and her own hips start to buck against his thrusts as Rebecca gives into the pleasure so quickly this time.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games