MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Soru Wrote:Name: Rebecca Garner
Species: Lioness
Appearance: https://e621.net/post/show/1076303/
Bio: Rebecca is the mother of two children, both of which live out of the house now with one having their own place and a career and another staying at a college dorm. Her husband has passed away several years ago due to natural causes, which was hard on her and her family but they managed move on and live their lives. Despite her age and having two children Rebecca still had a very sexy and attractive body which she took care of well, doing exercises and yoga to keep in shape while managing her stay at home job of being a writer at the same time.

Turn Ons: Bondage, forced, forced orgasm, orgasm denial, submission/domination, blackmail, teasing, sexy, skimpy, or torn clothing, sex toys, having to do sexual favors and sometimes forced to, gangbang, orgy, forced masturbation, straight, BDSM, enslavement, exhibitionism, forced exposure, tentacles, humiliation, public,
Turn Offs: Gender-bending, piercings, watersports, scat, inflation, blood in a sexual way, gay, pregnancy

It was a touching sight to see the Wilburs doting over their son. The young man was rather embarrassed to have his parents acting in such a way in front of someone. "Moooom, cut it out." She gave him a smile as she gave him some of the space after the hug. "Alright, dear but make sure you're good for Mrs. Garner." Mr. Wilbur stepped up and offered you his hands. "Thanks again for agreeing to watch Sean while we're gone. The two of us are really looking forward to this cruise."

It was the neighborhoods worst kept secret that there had been some tension between the couple after he got laid off and had to take a lower wage job cinching their finances a little tight. They had since recovered financially as Mr. Wilbur advanced, but the tension still remained over a few poorly chosen words. A month long cruise for their twentieth anniversary was their way of rekindling their love.

"We'll see you both in a month. Make sure to have fun you two." Mr. Wilbur said as he and his wife finally exited your house. Sean waved to them. "Don't worry, we will. Isn't that right Mrs. Garner." Now it was just the two of you as the door swung shut. The young man turned to you, and you could feel his eyes rove over you for a moment before he opened his mouth to speak. "So where will I be staying?"

Sean: https://e621.net/post/show/695314/
Firehead

Re: MILF Lioness Hunted[soru]

Postby Soru » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:08 pm

"It is no problem, Mr. Wilbur. It will be nice to have someone around in this empty house." Rebecca said as she shook his hand. "I hope you enjoy your trip and I'll be sure to take good care of your son." She said to them as the parents began to exit her home. She looks over to the young gazelle and smiles warmly at him. "Right this way; I'll give a bit of a tour on the way there." She said to him as she lead him out of the home's entry way. Her house wasn't too big but had everything she and her family needed; a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom, a study, and three bedrooms, plus a large backyard with a pool. Following behind her Sean could see her body hidden only be a summer dress that hugged her curves nicely; despite her age she still had great curves, large and firm breasts, and round ass.

"And here's the guest room." She said as she opens the door to a room with a bed, nightstand, dresser, and a desk. "This used to be my daughter's room but she has her own place now so I turned it into a guest room. I hope you like it." She said to him. "And my room is at the end of the hall as well as my son's old room. Mine is on the right so if you can't find me anywhere else knock on my door. Anything I can get for you right now?"
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:55 pm

Sean looked around as you lead him around the house. Every once in a while you could feel his gaze rest on you for a moment. He seemed rather happy with the place as he looked it over. When you got to the room something happened. When you were done explaining everything he stepped up behind you and wrapped you in his arms. You could feel his fit body through the t-shirt he was wearing, and his bulge of his pants pressed up against the crack of your ass. One of his arms wrapped over your bust and held you opposite shoulder while the other hand rested on your stomach.

There was a moment of awkward silence before he managed to say something. "Thanks for letting me stay here Mrs. Garner. My parents really needed this trip, and mom's been gushing about it for weeks." Finally, he let go and walked past you into the room. Pressing his hands into the bed to test the springs he flopped on top of the covers. "I think I'm fine for now. Would it be okay if I got a little time to myself? I just want to get comfortable in the place. Oh, if you don't mind I'd want to try out the pool a little later too." He suddenly claps his hands together as an idea suddenly crosses his mind. "Hey, it doesn't have to be tonight, but I'd just love to eat something grilled beside the pool after a good swim."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:44 am

Rebecca is completely taken off guard as Sean suddenly hugged her from behind and blushes a bit as she could feel something through their clothes pressing against her plush rear while on of his arms was around her large breasts. She was shocked by the sudden action and was about to say something till he spoke. She smiled a bit and reaches back to pat his head. "I know, dear. They really need it and I'm more than glad to help especially how they helped my family." She said as he moved into the room. She listens to his request and nods her head. "Of course; you're free to use the pool whenever you want. I'll see what I have in the fridge or pantry that can be grilled." She said before heading to the kitchen, letting him have time to himself.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:39 pm

He gives you a smile. "Oh, and please don't tell them I said any of that." He said looking slightly abashed. Out in the kitchen and opening the fridge you find you have a couple options for grilling. Hot dogs, steaks, and hamburgers sit before you in the meat keeper. You also have some vegetables you could make into shish kabobs if you wanted.

Whatever you began preparing Sean would come back out after about a half-hour hanging out in the guest bedroom. Already, he was dressed to go for a swim. You were surprised to see him sporting a tight-fitting speedo of all things clinging tightly to his form. "That looks like it's going to be delicious."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:21 pm

Rebecca hums to herself as she looks through the fridge for food she could grill. She wasn't too sure what her guest eats though as she takes out some meats and vegetables so she decided she'll grill both meats and vegetables for some kabobs and he could just tell her what he didn't want. As she was preparing the food with some spices she heard him enter the kitchen. Turning to him her face turns a bit red as she sees him wearing a speedo which had a bulge of what seemed like a large cock to her. She quickly looks away and back down at the food. "Th-Thank you. I hope I didn't get anything that you don't eat." She says as she adds more spices to the unprepared meats and vegetables.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:32 pm

After you turn around, you hear him groan as he stretches himself out a bit. Stepping up behind you again he presses close against you as he peeks curiously over your shoulder. His package nuzzles up between your ass cheeks giving you a better feel for the size that the tight swimwear only barely hides. "Doesn't look like there's anything I wouldn't be good with." You feel a strange sensation as if Sean's eyes have moved away from the food to bore down on your chest instead. "Ohhhh, those do look delectable. I can't wait to get a taste." He pulls away from you and walks toward the back door. "Do you want me to start up the grill for you?" He suddenly stops. "You know, I could even put those on the grill for you. It'll give you time to get changed too."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:54 pm

The lioness tenses as she suddenly feels him pressing up against her from behind and she could one again feel his crotch against her round ass but she could feel it even more this time. When he said he wanted a taste she couldn't help but think he might have been talking about something other than the food. However she quickly pushes those thoughts aside. "If you know how to start it then that'll be very helpful Sean." She said and smiled warmly at him. "I'm almost done here so I should be bringing the food out by the time you're done." She said to him.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:49 am

"Alright then, I'll have it ready for you." With that, he leaves you alone in the kitchen to finish preparing the kebabs for the grill.

When you get out there, you find that it is an absolutely gorgeous day. The warm rays sun shines down on your fur feeling perfect for a little sunbathing or swimming. Sean is scrubbing it off of any charred remains. Closing it to let it warm up, he jumps into the pool and begins to backstroke back and forth. You get a rather good view of both his abs and once again the bulge of his speedo. Once you have the food set up on the grill Sean swims up to the edge of the pool. "You're not going to be grilling outside by the pool dressed like that are you?" He gives you a smirk while leaning back to start swimming once again. "The water's all nice and refreshing, and It's a very nice day to get wet."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:59 am

Rebecca comes outside to the backyard with a tray of meats and vegetables ready to be grilled. She thanks him for getting the grill ready as she puts the tray down next to the grill while her guest jumps into the pool and starts to swim around. She couldn't help but notice his muscles and wonders if he's on a sports team or something. However she doesn't look for more than a few seconds as she focuses on getting the food on the grill and flipping the food whenever she needed to. She then looks over to him as he starts talking to her. "Hmm...Well I guess a quick dip or some sunbathing would be nice. Wait here and I'll be back soon. If it smells like something is burning can you check the grill?" She said before heading back into the house to change into a swimsuit. Inside her room she digs through her dresser and pulls out a swimsuit; a two piece purple bikini that covered herself well and showed just enough to not be too revealing. Wrapping a towel around her waste she heads back outside to the pool.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:37 am

"Sure, I'll go ahead and take a look." Sean takes hold of the side of the pool lifting his body straight out of the pool until he can get a knee up. The water cascades down his body weighing his fur down to show off the definition of his chest only more. He gives you a wave as you two pass. Just after you pass him his hand comes down and slaps against your ass lightly. Though when you turn he doesn't seem to be reacting making you wonder if he didn't even notice. It was only a light tap.

Getting into your room, you quickly go about changing into your swimwear. For a moment, before you started removing your clothes, you felt an odd sense that you were being watched looking around the room though you could see no one there. Feeling a little silly you get dressed again and return to the pool.

Outside, you find Sean on all fours beneath the grill. The very tight speedo perfectly hugging his athletic ass. Standing back up he gives a smile. The tank itself was a bit too open, so even on low the fire was burning hot. I closed the valve a little."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:50 am

Rebecca jumps a bit from the light slap to her ass which she felt as much harder than it actually was. It was so long since she felt a touch like that that her body reacted strongly to it. Looking at him though it seemed like an accident as he had no reaction and he probably didn't even realize she thought. As she dresses she felt like someone is watching her but she didn't see anyone around or looking through her window. With a shrug she changed into her swimsuit and soon was back outside. "Thank you, Sean. The food should be ready soon." She said as she pats his head some in thanks and checks on the food. "Yep, should be ready soon." She takes in a big sniffs as the smell of the cooked food filled the air.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:51 pm

"Cool, looking forward to it." Sean gets back in the water as you check on the meat. It all smells rather good, and you're sure it will be ready soon. Every once in a while you feel as if your being stared at. Looking around you spot Sean has stopped swimming and has turned to you. Either commenting on how good it smells or asking if it's ready when you turn to him.

When the food is ready, he quickly volunteers to get plates and utensils. In his excitement, he doesn't bother to towel off fully and leaves behind a wet trail behind him. The two of you quickly set a patio table and get seated to dig in. The boy looks ravenous from all of his swimming as he piles up his plate. Taking the first bite, Sean leans back and stretches out with a 'whoo' of joy his foot brushing against your ankles as he does so. "Wow, this tastes really good after a hard, long swim. Too bad you had to watch the grill the whole time. I can't imagine it tasting half as good without one."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:50 pm

The lioness continues to cook the food as she stands by the grill. As she cooked though she kept feeling like someone was looking at her and she would often turn and see Sean who would say something on the food to which she could smile and tell him it's almost ready.

"Alright, it's ready now." She called to him as she puts the she food on plates and brings it over to the outdoor seating area that was next to the food. She watched him run into the house still wet and sighs before grabbing a towel to clean up the water quickly before she sat down to eat. "I'm glad you like it, Sean." She smiled at him, appreciating him complimenting her cook. "And I can say it still tastes very good without swimming."

"Well Sean, anything else you want to do before the day is over?" Rebecca asked him after they finished the food.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:07 pm

Sean puts a finger to his chin thinking over what he'd like to do. He gets an excited look on his face as an idea comes to him. "I know this great club that opened downtown. People've been talking about it for the past week. Just a little dance club. They serve alcohol, but they're very careful about minors." He quickly adds that last part. "My parents have been a bit too busy to drive me there, and I don't have a license of my own, so I haven't been able to try it out myself. You could just drop me off, or..." He puts a hand on your shoulder giving it a good squeeze. "You could come in too. Dance around, have some fun. It's a great place." His lips curl into a hopeful smile.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:45 am

"Hmm...I'm not sure if a club is a place someone your age should be at, at least I wouldn't let me children go there and I rather not take you if you're parents wouldn't want you there." She said as she gently takes his hand off of her shoulder, not really comfortable with him so close right now in their current attire. "But if you get your parents permission I guess I can drop you off; I don't really do the club scene any more." Rebecca remembers the last time she went to a club; it was sometime after her husband past and she went with a friend. While she did have some fun it didn't feel right to her and she didn't appreciate some of the attention she got there from drunk males.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:32 pm

His eyes cast down and he looks a little glum to hear that. "My parents are probably on a plane by now, so I might not be able to reach them. Oh well, I can always get in touch with them another day. I have a whole month here anyway." He cheers up just a little and starts to wipe himself down with a towel. "Well then, I should probably wash up after such a long swim." He stands up and starts to walk back to the house before stopping to turn back to you a moment. "Seeing a good movie after would be nice. Where do you keep your movie collection, or would you like to pick something while I wash up?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:48 pm

"It's next to the TV, on the right side of it." She said as stands up and starts to pick up the plates from the tables. Rebecca did have a pretty big movie collection since she often needed something to help pass the time while she lived home alone. As Sean went to wash up and get changed the lioness cleaned the grill before she went tp the kitchen wash the dishes. As she washes dishes she thinks that maybe she should make some popcorn for the movie as well so she puts a bag in the microwave.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:35 am

You go ahead and get some popcorn started while you finish cleaning up the dishes finishing up just as the last few kernels pop. Pouring them into the bowl you walk out to find Sean squatting beside your T.V. looking through your movie collection. He's wearing a pair of sweatpants but no shirt. Of course, you just spent the better part of an hour outside with him shirtless. At least now his fur isn't matted down by water.

He turns to face you as you step into the room. "Oh, you brought popcorn. That'll be great." He pulls out a movie. Looking at the cover you see that it's True Lies. "I haven't seen this one in a while." Popping it in the DVD Player he plops down next to you on the couch laying his arm across the back right behind your shoulders.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:55 am

"I hope you don't mind but this is buttered popcorn; I think double buttered too as it said on the package." Rebecca said as she places the bowl on the table as he takes out a movie. "It's been a long time since I've seen it too. Should be fun to watch again." The lioness takes a seat on the couch before the young male sat next to her. To her surprise she found his arm around right behind her shoulders. However he wasn't touching her so she just assume he was stretching his arm out. Picking up the remote she starts the DVD.
Soru

Next

Return to Private Games