unusual bounty hunter (CumInTiana)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

unusual bounty hunter (CumInTiana)

Postby sogekik » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:31 am

Setting
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Mierin
Home world: Meridian IV
An arid continental world, habitable for most major races. Wild life is a mix of mammaloids and reptiloids
About the species:
The Mierin central government is a religious meritocracy. Whilst not being openly aggressive to other sentient species, they tend to prefer those who believe in they’re faith. All Mierin on their home world must practice their religion but they’re colony worlds are often less strict.

Loriens
Home world: Lira IV
The most distant planet from an ultracool dwarf, the planet is cool, and the planets cycle is long so the inhabitants are often shrouded in darkness, much of the planets ‘plant life’ is of a fungal nature, however most of the animals are more akin to mammals or amphibians.
About the species:
Loriens are a tribal people, who recently reached information age technology. They live mostly in darkness and are adept hunters and they have good low light vision and are easily the planets Apex predators. They were discovered by the Lirall when they discovered radio wave transmissions. Since they’re discovery they’re technology has advanced a lot but they are still primitive compared to most.

Lirall
home world: Lira II
a planet near to the ultracool dwarf Lira, it’s a small continental world with a diverse range of tropical life
About the species:
The Lirall are a technologically advanced race, but they’re species has long since lost interest in developing further, instead they have become more interested in the arts, entertainment and pleasure.

Arienis
Home world: Delta Arietis III
A large aquatic world, with only about 20 percent of the surface being land, while the rest is water. Most of the life is aquatic or amphibious.
About the Species:
Ariens are amphibious humanoids, the occupy both the surface and underwater, with vast modular buildings. They need to keep moist and therefore struggle with hotter climates, and require environment suits on hot planets.

Crystilia
home world: vorkanis
a warm volcanic world, the only world in orbit around a class-A blue Giant the surface is too warm for carbon based life forms such as human beings, but is fine for the silicon based life forms that inhabit the planet, the few carbon based lifeforms survive because they have a crystalline structure which is more resistant to the heat.
About the species:
Crystilia are a silicon lifeform, though they can survive on the surface they tend to prefer existing below the surface where they’re forges are. They are strong, resilient and excellent at forging and craftsmen ship as well as having a good grasp of complex science.

Floran
Home world: Arkilla beta b (garden)
A forest moon orbiting around a dead planet, there is no animal life on either on either the moon or the planet, however even without the plants there’s a whole ecosystem of plants, with exceptionally complex evolutionary traits, including movement and but there is evidence of civilization, namely in ruins, which suggest that the original inhabitants had space travel, but now all that is left is the forest moon. Whether the plants there are of an artificial nature or not is unclear

About the species:
The Floran are plant like humanoids, due to they’re environment they are strictly vegetarian. Like they’re planet little is known about they’re evolution or how they came to be, even they’re technology is organic in nature, and they’re ships are constructed from plant matter much like they are.

Tinne
Home world: Argol III
A lush forest planet, the majority of the surface is temperate forest, with plains or savanah making up the rest. Animal life is mostly mammalian, or Avian.
About the species:
The Tinne are a peaceful species enjoying a Homogenous society, they’re technology is primarily focused on healing and understanding they’re own bodies, but other fields such as physics and chemistry have naturally been developed too. In spite of their peaceful nature they have naturally strong bodies and are adept climbers, they also have a good foot on most human beings which gives them an advantage in a fight, though typically they don’t wield weapons.

Jagall
home world: Alpha ceti II
a small primitive jungle world, inhabited by a large variety of life forms.
About the species:
Far from being they’re planets Apex predator the Jagall are smart and adaptive; ready to overcome anything that might come their way. they’re cities are vast and walled, and they’re colonies are often the same way even on hospitable or empty planets. They are a calm, but protective race often they’re more cautious than other races.

Ai’Kori
home world: Elnath III
a tidally locked planet orbiting a binary star, only the poles and a band running pole to pole on either side of the planet. The areas of the planet that are inhabitable are a mix of forest, jungle, planes and Savanah, where as the rest of the planet is either ice or desert or lava fields.
About the species:
The Ai’Kori are a resilient race, while they can live happily in they’re planets green zone, they often choose to explore they’re home world to it’s extremes, they have learnt over countless generations how to deal with they’re planet and are highly adaptive as a result.

character
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

]Name: Var Ásynja
Species: Lirall (Recessive red phenotype)
Appearance:
Dressed
Undressed
Bio: Var is one of the few Lirall that has the red Gene, even though its only Phenotipical, people looked at her as a mistake of nature, while the other Lirells called her beautfil and wanted to experiment the beauty of pleasure with her,when she was old enough, she escaped her planet and became a thief, and a very skilled one, two more years after she became a mercenary, and today she's considered the best merc in the galaxy, not only for getting her missions done, but also because she'd do anything for money, doesn't matter how crazy or sexual it is

you where currently on a planet called Meridian. it was a human world, a well established colony; which meant there where plenty of people of other species too. it was peaceful and the people where pleasant enough, Though of course you where hear for work. a client was waiting for you in what had been described to you as a bar. In reality it was more of a strip club, lots of humans on the poles, at least 2 of your own kind and most unusually a Mierin. the easiest way to find your client would be to ask at the bar, but you could always walk the club till you found them, you where pretty unique after all.

(question for future refrence: does your character have a ship?)
sogekik

Re: unusual bounty hunter (CumInTiana)

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:54 am

i decided to just walk around and take a look at the strippers, didn't know why humans were always so happy to do such things, but who am i to judge, i do anything for money and my people fucked anything that moved, not that i'm any different though.

(yes)
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:30 pm

there was quite a variety of them, some of them gave you a curious look, but soon enough your client finds you, you feel a tap on the shoulder and turn to find a tall male Lorien looking down at you "ah, There you are" he says with a smirk
Last edited by sogekik on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:46 am

"Oh Hi...you're a variety of my people!" i said in a jokingly way as i look up at him "you're taller than expected...anyways...what's da job?"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:53 pm

he shakes his head " no, but my race are from the same system, and I'll admit we look quite similar" he says with a chuckle " I was thinking perhaps I'd hire you to be my prey for the day" he tells you, given that his people where hunters it was likely that he meant prey literally
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:12 am

for a moment i chuckle before remembering that he was a natural hunter wait, you mean, literaly a prey? like, you hunt me down and kill me? because if so, i'm sorry man, i know i take every job i get, but i kinda want to live after the job"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:26 pm

"no, of course not, that would be asking far to much, if i catch you I fuck you, if you evade me for 24 hours the job is done" he tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:15 am

"you do know you can just pay me to fuck you? i mean, unless you rather chase me first, in any case..i'm in" i said while shrugging and smiling, "so...deal? "
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:08 pm

he nods "true but where would be the fun in just paying you" he says with a chuckle "I'll give you a 5 minute head start" he tells you
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:19 pm

"cool" i said while nodding "but right here? we could go to a jungle planet, wouldn't it be more fun? perhaps the inhabitted planets in the outter rim"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:15 pm

he nods "take your pick, the harder the hunt the more rewarding it is" he says
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:16 am

i chuckle at his words and shake my head "for you maybe, you're the one getting a piece of my ass if you get me, and the longer the hunt, the better for you, not me, we should do this more interesting, so we both win, there's no time limit, the job ends when you get me, but the longer you take, the more you're paying me....deal?"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:31 pm

he chuckles "deall, but we'll need to work out an hourly rate then" he tells you "[color=#8080] we'll how about we make the previous amount the daily rate[/color]" he suggests
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:38 am

"Deal, there's a planet on the outer rim called Hi-Lavia or something like that, it is supposed to be a jungle planet with no living beings in it, also the planet way to far from its sun so the nights and days are pretty long, if i'm not mistaken, it probably is five terran years per night and day, and last time i visited it as two months ago, and night ruled over it, so it probabl still is..." i told him before walking towards my ship "you're allowed to join me in my ship while we travel, and if you want to have a 'taste' of the merc. you're allowed as well, but it'll cost more."
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:17 pm

he nods " well then lets go" he says with a chuckle
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:50 am

"alright" i said before leading him to the Hangar, my ship was a normal traveler ship, like a car, but for space, but with some upgrades such as machine guns and rocket launchers to engage in space, and it had at least two bedrooms, in case he doesn't want to share mine,

once in the hangar, i opened my ship's gate and lead him inside "home sweet home, there's a room for you there, unless you want to sleep with me." i said while pointing at the door with a 'guest' sign next to the other with a 'captain's room' sign. yeah, i had a big ego to call myself captain.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:23 pm

he shrugs "knowing my prey will make the hunt to easy," he tells you, "but if we have time, it might be fun to spend a night together I guess" he says non-committally, as he examines the ship
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:47 am

"as i said, you're welcome to test the merc to know what you're buying if you want to. i said with a sigh before walking towards a refrigerator and taking a soda out of it, i quickly open it and start drinking it
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:47 pm

"what about food and drink?" he asks you curiously as he watches you drink
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:31 am

"you're a hunter right? you're welcome to hunt down whatever's inside my refrigerator" i added before walking towards the cockpit and get the ship running.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Next

Return to Private Games