A World Transformed [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A World Transformed [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:56 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Whoops, not sure how I missed this.

The others grin as you say that. "Well well, I never expected to have a girl in the pep squad, but I'm sure you could make the cut." He gives a pinch to your ass.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:53 am

I Shuddered in pleasure, why was I so sensitive~?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:21 pm

He noticed your shudder as he pinched your ass. "I think someone needs a little fun." He gives a nod and the surrounding guys clear a spot on the table. "Why don't you go ahead and lay down?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:30 pm

I Blushed but obeyed, it felt so good~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:29 pm

Letting you lay on your back he popped open your top and started to grope and suckle your tits while the others watched him work you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:41 pm

I Blushed and moaned in pleasure at his expert touch and being watched.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:01 pm

One of the other guys, a male lion, gives you a pat on the head. "Yeah, she seems a shoe-in for the Pep Squad." Victor's hand moves sensually down your side gripping the sides of your skirt to pull them loose. Laying down with the others around, you could see the tents they were all sporting.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:04 am

I Blushed at causing that to the others.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:37 pm

Victor gave your pussy a single lash of his tongue before standing up to open his pants. He pressed it against you and wiggled the head side to side a moment before pressing in. One of the guys, a walrus, seems unable to take it anymore. Opening his pants to reveal his own cock which he waves by your face.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:48 pm

I Shuddered and moaned in pleasure why did this feel so good~? Without Thought I lapped at the cock.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:14 pm

The large male groans as your tongue ran across his cock. The other males likewise drop their own pants trying to get close to you as well and stroking themselves when they couldn't. Victor chuckled as they tried to crowd you. "Easy fellas, she's only one girl. A very sexy one but still just one."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:33 pm

I Blushed "Sexy? But I'm so small." I said embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:28 am

"Yeah, and think of what we can do with that. For example, I couldn't do this with a larger girl." His arms hook under your arms and pull your chest against his holding you up entirely by his own strength you slide down his shaft giving the other a view of your ass bouncing as you're fucked.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:35 am

I Squealed in pleasure his cock hitting new parts of me, I could only moan and scream my joy out loud.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:55 pm

The others circle around the table as you are bounced upon Victor's cock. You feel their hands squeeze and knead your ass for a bit before one of them speaks up. "Man, I can't wait. Vic, you mind if I take the rear entrance. Victor looks down at your face with a smile. "Sure, I don't think she'll mind." You feel a pair of hands join Victor's around your waist and a cock poke at your rear.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:01 pm

I Gasped my head falling back as I moaned loudly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:38 pm

The feline shaft slips into your ear the male yowling in delight as you wrap around his barbed cock.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:44 am

My Small tight holes Squeezed both of them eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Both males groaned at your tightness made only more so by having both holes filled again and you eagerly squeezing body.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:13 pm

I Shuddered and Giggled "Cock~ I Love Cock~"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games