A World Transformed [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A World Transformed [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed May 31, 2017 11:51 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name:(Yv) Eve Clarent
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6063154
Bio: Born a Boy and mocked for his Girly name and short stature most of his life it was a shock when the morph happened and most people became six to eight feet tall Anthros but he stayed four five but turned into a girl, and to top it off since most if not all Anthro Futa and Girls were tall and busty his new appearance of being small and around 70 pounds soaking wet made him even more rare and interesting, attracting more and more attention from the people at his school.

Turn Ons: impreg, bestial, rape, love, futa, tats/piercings anything not below
Turn Offs: Scat, Guro, Puke, orgasm denial

It had been about a month since nearly everyone in the world had been transformed by still currently unknown circumstances overnight. Being one of the few people to stay human you'd been quarantined and studied extensively, but no one was any closer to understanding what had happened or why it hadn't affected you the same as most others. You'd finally been released from government custody last night and returned to your home.

Throughout your quarantine, you had been forced to withstand the stares of the scientists, security, and officials responsible for you care during that time which felt rather awkward in your new body. Your only contact with the outside world otherwise had been television, so you could keep an eye to some extent to how society was starting to change in your absence.

You'd also been told that your school was alerted to your situation and would work with you to catch up any missed work, but you'd be expected back as soon as you were released. It was now Friday, and looking at your clock, you noticed you'd have to get up now to make it to class on time.
Firehead

Re: A World Transformed [eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:00 am

I Cursed to myself and threw on my new uniform, the one for girls and hurried down, My mom was now a wolf futa and working hard already, my sisters where twins but now one's a male and the other a futa Both Dogs, they lived here but attended the local college and worked, While I still had to go to high school, Luckily I was paid while I was studied quite a lot so I managed to buy off the rest of the house and our cars so we owned everything now, Making a morning hot pocket I Hurried to school in my car.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:09 pm

Throwing on your uniform and getting into your car you sped off to school. It felt so nice to finally be free of the same room day in and day out. Even with being locked up in a lab with them and seeing them all over T.V. it still felt unreal to actually be driving down the street and see pretty much no humans anywhere. Pulling up to your school it really hits you how everything had changed in just a month. Every single one of those people is someone you knew, and you didn't recognize a single one of them.

Parking your car you saw a male deer in a Letterman Jacket smoking a cigarette. He does a double take with a quirk of an eye as he sees you before her approaches with a sly swagger. "Hey, you new here? I can show you around if you like." Stepping up beside you, he put an arm over your shoulder.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:53 pm

I Looked at him wide eyed and shook my head "No, It's me, Eve, I just turned into a girl and not an anthro, they studied me for a while and that's why I missed school." I managed to say trying to get out from under his arm.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:23 pm

"Eve, Eve" he thought to himself as he looked up though he kept his hand tight on your shoulder as if he didn't even notice your struggle. "Wait, that Eve? Oh man, we all knew you were a girl at heart but still so tiny. It's me, Victor...well, you knew me as Victoria back then." You immediately recognize the name of the Head of the Cheer Squad as you look over the athletic buck.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:56 pm

I Blushed "You don't have to mention me being small, they already said I was the smallest person they cold find now."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:06 am

'Well yeah, most people gained about two feet of height when they transformed. Back before we were almost the same height, but now I'm towering over you. Hmm, it's so nice to walk next to a cute little girl like this. We just don't get any like that anymore." He looks down at you obviously trying to take a peek down your shirt as his tongue runs over his lips.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:15 am

I Blinked "Wait, you like girls?" I asked surprised up at him wide eyed.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:45 am

He chuckles at you, "What, you think I was given this big, beautiful man bod, and I wouldn't share it with the ladies. Besides, lots of people's preferences changed along with their bodies. Admit it, I bet one of those scientists showed you just how much different you felt about sex."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:05 am

I Blinked and shook my head "No, I've never done anything with sex."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:33 pm

The buck caught you by surprise when his hands slammed the wall behind you trapping you between it and the wall. "You mean you've never..." He got a wicked grin on his face as he leaned in close. You could feel his heavy breaths against your face as he lowered his voice to a whisper. "Why don't I just go ahead and take care of that for you?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:11 pm

I Shivered and looked up Wide eyed at the large buck, just realizing how truly weak I was now, This Buck, Vicki, Vicki was Dominating me, why was I getting wet? No No no! Stop it stupid body!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:26 am

The male took your silence as acceptance as he pulled your blouse over your head. Your hands fit easily within the grip of his hand as he groped your chest through your bra. "Smaller than I'm used to, but they have a certain cuteness to them." His tongue ran over his lips.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:49 am

I Yelped and blushed darkly "T~They aren't small! They're normal size!" I protested.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:12 am

"Heh, you haven't seen what women and futas look like now have you, but it's okay. I think I like them like this." He pops your left breast out of your bra and runs circles around the nipple with his tongue before sucking the nub into his mouth. You can't help but moan at the pleasure, and you're distracted by it leaving you unprepared when his fingers start to rub against the front of your crotch applying pressure to your pussy lips.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:57 am

I Moaned louder at that, I had refused to touch my new body so this alien pleasure was overwhelming me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:18 am

He slid his fingers back and forth across your panties and pulled them away not only removing the pleasure of it but forcing you to look at the wetness that he had gathered on his digits even through the cloth. "Such an eager body you have. I think you're going to love being popular here." His hand descended but this time slid inside of your panties to touch your pussy lips directly with his rough fingers.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:24 am

I Moaned louder in surprise, my back arching as my pussy got more and more soaked until my juices ran down my legs.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Satisfied with your reaction he pulls your panties away exposing your cunt to the cold air. He is quick though to open his fly and fish out his cock. You catch sight of it before he pushes it up your skirt. It looks rather large but that makes sense with him pushing some 7 feet in height. He wastes little time thrusting into you and pressing your back into the brickwork behind you. You feel pain as your pussy is stretched to accommodate him, and yet there is an accompanying feeling of satisfaction of having something inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:32 am

I Gasped and let out an odd gurgle as I tried to figure out what I was feeling.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games