Land of Beasts[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Land of Beasts[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 4:41 pm

"Think I will snatch you up... was going to head off on a hunt... that Giraffe won't be able to follow you... may be an alpha, but not a predator." He purrs deeply into your ear as his pace picks up, the zebra beta now sucking at your clit happily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 4:47 pm

I Shuddered and felt his head push into my cervix made me cum hard.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 4:52 pm

His own cock was starting to twitch more... soon he'd be pumping you full as well... and juding by his scent... mmmmmhmmmhm.... he was very, very virile and fertile.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 4:54 pm

I Rolled my hips lost in the pleasure of his cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Another minute passed before he slammed deep into you, breaching your womb and flooding you with thick, heavy loads of his spunk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 5:03 pm

I Hummed in pleasure, with his seed and musk flooding me I could only purr in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 5:11 pm

He thrusted a bit more, then he pulled out, pushing you onto your back and thwacking your lips with his prick as he said "Finish your meat... then lick this shaft of cockmeat clean."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 5:13 pm

I Finished my meat and licked him clean with my rough tongue.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 5:21 pm

He purred happily, the zebra girl licking up some of the mess spilling from your cunt as he asked "So omega... how would you like to come with me and be mine instead?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 5:22 pm

I Hummed in pleasure and nuzzled his cock a little drunk on pleasure "Don't lions have big harems?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 5:24 pm

"Yes... but I'm a young lion out adventuring and roaming, hunting for both big kills and sexy prey like my pet here." He said with a smirk, petting the Zebra girls mane who whinnied happily at the gesture. "You can come along with me and be part of it."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 5:27 pm

I bit my lip and hummed "Wanna be main omega." I told him with a slightly fuck drunk look.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 5:51 pm

"Sure thing... this girl here is a Beta anyways." He said simply as he poked your face with his cock again. "Now, wanna another piece, or wanna head out now before that giraffe wakes up?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 6:04 pm

I Hummed in pleasure from the musk "Whatever you want~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 6:10 pm

He grinned at that. "Good, then we leave now. Help my Beta gather my gear." The Zebra girl quickly scooted over, gathering some cooking equipment and other tools the hunter took with him.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 6:18 pm

I Move to help her, with a light hum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2017 5:11 am

After a few minutes, both of you have split his gear in half amongst you. The Zebra girl gives you a thankful look and says something in a strange tongue. A part of you seems to understand some of it... you get the strange feeling if you focus... or maybe kiss her... you'll understand better...

Wait, why would kissing her make it easier to understand her? Stupid horny brain and body... the lion's musk was still all around you and was making it hard not to think naughty things.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2017 5:14 am

I blinked at her words and gave her a peck on the lips, it was hard, I just wanted to obey the alpha.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2017 7:15 am

Your head buzzes for a moment as you peck her lips, and she blushes, but when she speaks again, you don't have to focus to understand her. "What is name? Your Name omega?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 29, 2017 7:42 am

I blinked "Sam, Sam Khan."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games