Land of Beasts[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Land of Beasts[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 7:56 am

"Well of course. Your my omega now, and all omega's once claimed need to have a collar and leash. That way others know they belong to someone." She said as she lead you out, the sun approaching the horizon and filling the sky with purples, oranges, reds and yellow's.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 7:59 am

I blinked "Huh, W~Well T~That's Different, W~Where I~I'm from Y~You don't D~Do that, O~Omegas O~Often Have H~Harems of A~Alpha T~Thanks to our L~Low Numbers." I Said, remembering something like that from a fanfic.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 8:02 am

"What kind of place is that?" She asked, giving you a look similar to the ones the two males had given you. "Omega's are subs... they can't have harems. Though if they aren't claimed their fair game." She says as she leads you into a hut that has leashes, some chains and other what you can only assume are 'accessories' for claimed omega's and beta's.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 8:04 am

I Gulped "W~Well You know, M~Millions of people, omegas A~Are shared to help prevent Alphas warring." I said, hoping to half bullshit half remember fanfics.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 1:51 pm

She paused at that... humming a bit as she frowned a bit. After a moment, she said "But your mine. I can't let other Alpha's take you. Your Mine."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 1:56 pm

I Coughed at her words "Still, Collars and stuff Are more fo only in the bedroom for my people."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 2:18 pm

"Oh." She says, then considers that. After a moment, she suddenly smiles and says "Then I'll get you a brand!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 2:23 pm

I Coughed and choked "U~Um, Branding falls under hurting an omega, piercings are more Traditional where I'm from, T~That Way the omega can get more if she gathers more Alphas."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 2:29 pm

This Alpha shook her head "But your only having one Alpha. Me. No others. Other Alpha's only get to use you if I give permission." She stomped a hoof and Growled "Mine, no one elses!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 2:32 pm

I Yelped and gently hugged her, unsure of what to do I Followed my instincts and gently brushed her nose with my tail.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 2:53 pm

She pet your head, firmly then gently as she said "Good Omega! Now come on along, we'll get you branded and then we'll go off to the city." She then turned, gesturing for you to follow along behind her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 2:54 pm

I Whimpered at that "Really I'd prefer the ear ring or Collar to that." I said fearfully.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 3:00 pm

"But you said collars are only for the bedroom~" She cooed, then stopped and hummed a bit. "I know your full of cum... and feeling sick from it... but tell you what. You suck me off and drink down every last bit, and I'll get the collar instead." She smacked your lips with her cock then, which was quickly hardening. Your stomach gurgled unhappily at the thought of taking in more though...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 3:02 pm

I Whined softly and decided to try, but had to pull back as I gagged Violently, I could even try to suck her off in this state.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 3:04 pm

She smiled at that, wagging her finger before smacking your nose softly as she said "A brand it is then! Come on Sam, we're off to get you branded."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 3:06 pm

I let out a fearful whimper as I was basically dragged off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 3:20 pm

It took only a minute to be brought to the local blacksmith, who smirked as he and the Giraffe woman talked about a brand. It would take a day for him to make it, which she accepted and turned to you and said "Right then, tonight you stay with me, tomorrow you get your brand and we go to the city!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 3:24 pm

I Let out a whimper and fainted at the reality that I was getting branded.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 28, 2017 3:26 pm

When you woke back up, it was night time, and you had a cock up your pussy now. However, it seemed to simply be plugging you up, and soft snoring from behind you, as well as the breasts, let you know who it was. You also felt a bit lighter... it seemed your body had dealt with some of the cum inside you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 28, 2017 3:29 pm

I shuddered in Fear and tried to get up.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games