New Kitty's Desperate Heat [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Kitty's Desperate Heat [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:20 pm

"Well of course, but that doesn't mean we can't work each other up on the way." She leans in to kiss your neck as she pushes you to lie back.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:29 pm

I Shivered and let her psh me onto my back.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:29 pm

Once you're on your back, she gets on all fours over you. Pulling your panties down she eyes your slit. She then spins herself around so her own pantied rear dangles above your head and drags her tongue across your slit.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:41 pm

I Moaned before Giggling deciding to surprise her I leaned up to lick her backdoor instead.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:01 pm

The squirrel moans as you poke your tongue at her anus. Her cock twitching as it rested against your breast. "Hmm, wasn't expecting you to go back there." She too runs her tongue against your pucker.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:03 am

I Hummed and pressed my tongue eagerly against it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:37 pm

As you continued, you could see the her tail twitch rapidly behind her and feel the pre drooling on your tits. Continuing to lick your pucker her fingers started to rub around your groin but not touching your pussy lips yet.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:47 pm

I Shuddered in pleasure and pushed my tongue deeper.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:14 pm

The squirrel moaned into your ass while her fingers finally spread your pussy lips open to press into your love canal.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:32 pm

I Squealed in pleasure and tried to find her P-spot.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:28 am

You managed to find her prostate, and she had already been rather close. It only took a few more licks of it before her cock spilled its seed over your tits. As her tongue continued to toy with your own ass, her fingers slipped in deeper to find your g-spot working rapidly over the bundle of nerves when she found it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:34 am

I Soon came as well and slumpped down under her panting.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:54 pm

The squirrel eagerly eats up your juices as you orgasm. Her cock twitching as it gives the last few spurts of seed. She soon picks you up to sit next to her allowing you to lean against her. "Go ahead and rest. We should reach my home soon."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:01 pm

I was lightly napping against her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:38 pm

Eventually, she gives you a light shake out of your nap. "We're here." The door out of the vehicle is opened by a gatorman bowing as he holds the door for you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:43 am

I Blushed but followed her wide eyed.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:02 pm

She led you out of the vehicle to a rather large mansion. The door opens for her revealing a small fox girl in a very revealing maid uniform. "Greetings mistress."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:12 pm

I Blushed "Wow, What was someone as Swanky as you doing in a Dive Bar Like That?" I asked in awe.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:14 am

She gives you a smile as she hands her coat over to the girl. "I like to check out little dives like that every once in a while. Every so often, they have something worth checking out."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:36 am

I Blushed and followed her, staring around in awe.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games