New Kitty's Desperate Heat [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Kitty's Desperate Heat [eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:02 pm

He slapped and groped your ass before turning to the peacock. "You did good work there." The peacock seemed a little more hesitant about it. "T-thanks, it isn't really what I expected to be doing." With their attention turned from you, it seemed you were just left to go out and take orders though you'd need something to write them down on.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:29 am

I Blushed and went to the bar to see if they had those little note pads.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:40 pm

The bartender smirked when you came up. "So that's what the old perv had planned." He hands you the notepad and a pen when you ask for one. "Just in time, too. They'll be opening the doors any minute."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:28 am

I Nodded "Yeah this is kinda embarrassing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:19 am

"just remember to watch yourself and not to get rough with the customers when one does manage to get too handsy. The boss isn't exactly strict when it comes to the no hands policy." The door opens and men shuffle in. You can see several of them stare with a gleam in their eye when they catch sight of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:22 am

I Sighed, Well I was a Waiter before this should be easy enough.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:51 am

The first guy to wave you over was an orangutang. He looked you up and down with a smile. "Well well, bout time they got some better-looking menus around here. Now, what do we have?" His finger pokes against your breast before slowly gliding along the words written in your fur.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:15 am

I Kept up a Smile "We have plenty to choose from sir!"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:48 pm

"Yes, I can see that. I'll have to give everything a serious look." His eyes wander down your body while his finger follows now pressing around your crotch as he read some of the items down there.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:44 am

I Gulped but stayed there smiling.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:31 pm

As he kept reading you felt him move along the words. When he passed your slit he pressed in right up to the second knuckle. "Whoops, sorry miss. My finger seems to have slipped." He gives you a grin as he makes no move to remove the offending digit. "I hope you can forgive me."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:54 pm

I Looked at him and raised an eyebrow "I'm sure, Could you hurry up a bit sir, other people do need to be served."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:51 pm

"Sure thing, sugar tits." He tells you his order while pulling his finger out. Pulling it to his lips, he makes a show of sucking the fluid that had gathered on them.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:51 am

Writing down his table and order I left with a shudder.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:58 am

You got more of the same for much of the night. Men touching you as you passed or read the menu off of your body. Everyone giving you the same lame excuses and apologies.

It's reaching the end of your shift as another customer waves you over. The female squirrel looking you up and down. "Now what if I want the whole menu instead of what's on it?" She gives you a cheeky grin.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:13 am

I Winked at her "You wait five minutes for my shift to end."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:10 pm

The squirrel giggled with a smile as she uncrossed her legs. The start of a bulge could be seen poking up from under her skirt. "I'll be looking forward to it sweetie."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:14 pm

I was already walking away but looked back and smiled at her, maybe my luck was turning around? Once my Shift was over I let her buy me one drink and happily got into her car with her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:55 pm

The car she led you out to turned out to be a limo. Letting you in, she followed. "Now, I think it's only fair to tell you I record what goes on here for my personal enjoyment. I can turn them all off if you'd like, but I do enjoy to have the memento." Her hands start to grope your chest through your shirt.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:53 am

My heat was coming back So I nuzzled her in answer "That's fine~ though I'd rather have some fun at your place~"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games