Lovers Reunited [ANNAxKURA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lovers Reunited [ANNAxKURA]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2017 1:02 am

I quickly start tugging you, trying to turn you around as I giggle and pant "N~Need to make you feel good... b~bring your yummy puss over here my love~"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri May 26, 2017 1:03 am

I smile and flip around 69.... "Yiff..." I pant, wiggling my as and puss in your face...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2017 1:06 am

I giggle at that, giving your rosebud a brief teasing lick before moving to the real attraction, the dampened and drooling snatch of yours. My hands rub circles into your inner thighs as I spread you wide and begin to lap away, almost in a ferally hungry manner as if my body NEEDED to drink in your juices.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri May 26, 2017 1:07 am

I moan and gently hump against your face, my own long tongue slipping into your own puss...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2017 1:09 am

Your tongue finds it hard to get too far in, given two of your tails are still stuffed inside me, but I buck my hips all the same as I twirl my tongue this way and that, eventually finding your G-spot and going at it with great gusto.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri May 26, 2017 1:10 am

I squirm and buck, and after a moment loos a guttural and lewd howl as I GUSH femcum all over your face...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2017 1:11 am

For some reason I don't fully understand, your massive orgasm makes me cum again, my legs locking around your head as I squeal sharply, then purr and begin to diligently clean up the mess around your crotch as I also try to lick up the rest of it from my muzzle.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri May 26, 2017 1:12 am

Despite your best efforts I keep leaking femcum, like a faucet, as I moan and squirm... my body thrashes as I yowl, my voice lost in feral sounds of intense and overwhelming pleasure... "YIFF YIFFYIFFYIFFYIIIIFFFFFFYIPPYIFFFFF"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2017 1:14 am

I don't seem to mind in the slightest, my mind growing fuzzy and very bubbly with every mouthful of your femcum I drink down. Moaning and humming and purring into your cunt, I do my best to keep up with the flow of the stuff.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri May 26, 2017 1:24 am

I roll over, off of you, and pant...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2017 1:28 am

I giggle, humming and gathering some of your femcum coating my face and neck, rubbing it into my fur as I purr out "Hehehe, my Anna has such yummy ummy juices from her honey cunny~!" I then roll over and hug your side, kissing at your cheek and rubbing affectionately against you, my purrs sending soft vibrations into your skin.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri May 26, 2017 1:33 am

I sigh and pull you into a hug against me. "mmmmmmyiff" I seem content to nuzzle and cuddle against you, despite my juices still leaking and how horny I smell...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2017 1:36 am

I giggle and let out a murr, at the moment and in my current state only concerned with me and you and how good we feel next to each other. Maybe because of whatever was trying to change you, or just because how long it'd been since we were able to do this together, it was hard to think or care about much else.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri May 26, 2017 1:43 am

I smile and snuggle you, slowly falling asleep and finally seeming content.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2017 1:49 am

With how much we've slept, I only really just relax against you. But about three hours later, movement from within the cave has me finish up the process of getting dressed that I had been undergoing. I gripped Glacial firmly, ready to draw it.

Moments later, a strange creature walked out. It looked like an anthromorphic mole man wearing shabby robes, and was holding a staff or walking stick made of stone. He did not seem to notice either of us as he slowly began to make his way towards a path that lead down the mountain.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri May 26, 2017 1:56 am

I roll over, making a wurf noise in my sleep... a cluster of foxfires jumping into existence around me, and dancing around.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2017 2:02 am

The mole man isn't facing us, and thus doesn't see them, but it does remind me your asleep. I turn and poke and prod a bit at you as I say "Anna, Anna wake up! Someone just passed us."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun May 28, 2017 9:17 pm

I roll over and sit up, groaning and stretching... "hmmmm?" I murmer, still groggy... now that im sitting up you notice a couple things different, firstly my tails seem longer and fluffier, my ears also seem a little fluffier, all my features seem more angled and my face seems ALMOST like a muzzle but not quite...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2017 5:01 am

The changes that I pick up distract me for a full minute, but then I shake my head and shake you again just a bit more to hurry the waking process up. "Someone just passed us... an old mole man of some sort!"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon May 29, 2017 5:53 pm

oh?" I say, getting shook up a bit... "mmm up okay..." I mutter, a bit groggy but awake enough. "a mole... man?" I ask

you note that a few of my fox fires remain, though they seem to cast no light... if you focus on them they almost seem to be inside spheres of; crystal darkness or something... and they seem to cling to the fringes of wherever I am...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games