Kinky Transformation (Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Kinky Transformation (Kuragari)

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:56 am

"come on...don't be shy, go ahead and put it in your mouth" said the guy while placing a hand on top of your head, he didn't force you to do anything, but it still felt weird, having his hand on your head made you feel submissive, weaker, and for some reason, it was turning you on even more, something on your head was loving it, you couldn't handle it anymore, you needed it inside of your mouth, just thinking it made your butt itch in desperation even more.
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:55 am

Shuddering and moaning just from having his hand upon my head... I found myself meekly but happily complying as I moved up to the tip and then spread my lips, slowly taking it in as I went down as far as I could go. I found myself... wanting to do whatever he asked and make him feel happy, because that was fun and would make me feel good!
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:16 am

he let out a loud and slow moan, enjoying the literal warm welcome of your mouth, he clutches at your hair but doesn't force you to do anything, trying to show you, you were in control, however, even though he was making you feel in control, that fact also made you feel submissive, because you were only in control because he wanted you to, if he changes his mind, he can force you in your throat, heck, even inside of your butt, only the thought of it made your ass itch in desperation.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:07 pm

It took a few bobs before I was getting close to the base of his cock, but I was moaning happily, enjoying every bit of this as all doubts and resistance were pushed aside, shoved into boxes or otherwise dumped from my head. One of my hands slowly began moving behind me, hiking my skirt up and moving to play with my ass as well to satisfy the desire to have it stuffed while I worked on his rod.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:00 am

he chuckles when you do this and shake his head "well...seems like our little girl wants to go all the way...if you really want to be stuffed, turned around, face down ass up, spread your buttcheeks and beg me to do you. if not, just keep sucking" he ordered, kind of, was it an order? it felt like an order, but sounded like a choice, it confused you a bit.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Previous

Return to Private Games