Kinky Transformation (Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Kinky Transformation (Kuragari)

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:58 am

as you could notice, you weren't cumming, however, you felt how the biggest and the best orgasm of your life was rocking your entire body, it felt like anything you've ever tried, and it was amazing, thanks to your clenching, the cick behind you find itself lost in pleasure and a gush of cum was quickly shoot inside of you.
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:46 am

There is no thought, only this strange, wonderful new pleasure as I cum without cumming, feeling a proper girly orgasm rocking through every fiber of my being as I moan around the prick in my mouth, my needy ass happy to accept the deposit of dick cream into it's depths.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:33 am

since the cock you were sucking was only waiting for you to clean it, it was removed from the hole once your start calming down, the cock in your ass, happy to cum in your ass, was removed from the hole afterwards, you had a couple of minutes to relax before two more cocks popped out from the holes, you were going to be here for a while...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(wanna do the whole session or skip it up?)
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:09 am

Shuddering and feeling weird and happy and tingly all over, my mind was a spinning mess as thought was pushed aside in favor of action, and that action was to push the new cocks into my mouth and ass as soon as they appeared, happy moans and squeals coming from me as I continued mindlessly having good girly fun~!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

skipping it with some description of what happens during it is fine. Interested to see where this goes afterwards, perhaps with him forgetting all of this but it being easier and easier to be brought back under trance and hypnotic control hehe~
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:19 am

you must've been there for hours, sucking and getting your ass drilled by ons of cocks, you lost count of how many cock you sucked and fucked after fourteen, then you blacked out with your belly and ass full of cum...
you woke up later that night in the cheerleader's changing room with your male clothes on and without a memory of what happen, but you were surrounded by girls in underwear while they caressed your body "poor thing...you were walking through the campus and the football team knock you out so quickly, don't worry, we found you on the floor and brought you here to nurse you ourselves~"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:25 am

I groaned as I woke up, my head... feeling funny and fogged up as I blushed at the sight of all these girls around me in just their underwear, their hands moving over me making me blush even more as my pants bulged just a bit from a quickly growing hard on. "T~They did? I~I was? I~I am?" I asked first, groaning as I moved a hand to my head, trying to remember what happened and failing miserably. After a moment, I gave them a shy blush as I said "U~uh t~thanks... y~you didn't have to..."

Wouldn't even have expected them too. The cheerleaders were all part of the cool groups in school. Why would they help me the, the creepy pervert who some folks called a loser?
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:25 am

"aww shut it, of course we had to...why wouldn't we?" said one while 'accidentally brushed your cock with a hand in a gently manner, you start growing horny, and as the girl caressed, you wish there was a cock for you to suck...wait...thats not right, you wanted THEM to suck yours....right?
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:05 pm

I gasped and shivered as one brushed her hand across my cock, especially when she kept going. The thoughts that quickly followed it made me shiver and shake my head as I tried to banish thoughts of sucking cocks... I'd much prefer any or even all of them using their pretty, nice, girly lips on me instead... nh... I wondered if my lips were like them... and shook that thought too.

"U~Uhm... w~well t~thanks a bunch... I~I owe all of you... b~but uhm..." I rubbed the back of my head and asked "U~Uhm... w~why am I~I in here w~when your all h~half naked? N~Not that I mind..." I gave an embarrassed but at least happy smile as my cock twitched again at the sight of them in nothing but underwear.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:27 am

"why wouldn't we?...this is our locker...no one comes in here...we can get dressed if you like" one of the girl said as the hands stopped slowly "or we can get-..." the girl stopped for a moment and lean down to whisper something on your hear "-...Nakeeeed~~" when she said that, your head began to spin, as if triggered something in your mind, something you couldn't control, and suddenly, your desire for cock only grew bigger..."you're allowed to go..." said one of the girls as they walk away from you, chuckling mischievously.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:23 pm

"N~No... t~that's fine j~just left me..." I begin to say... though at the teasing whisper I found my head thinking of cocks more again, and I begin to squirm about as I tried to focus on them more then something that was actually already before me. "I~I'd l~love to see you naked..." I manage to get out... even as I find my eyes being drawn more and more to my own cock, covered by my pants. I felt the hard, hot, throbbing thing there... and... and I found myself wondering... what did I taste like? How would it feel if I sucked on it?

W~Why was I having these thoughts? I... I wanted girls to do that, didn't I? I shook my head in confusion... and managed to at least confirm I still wanted girls to play with my cock... to suck it and make it feel good... but... but for some reason I couldn't figure out... I... I wanted to do it too~!
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:46 pm

"you do? said the cute girl that defended you before, then she unhooks her bra, showing off her breast, "do you want me to take my undies too?" she asked, but for some reason, you find her breast to be...not of your liking, you wanted something cilindrical, something thick and long inside of your mouth and ass...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:19 pm

A part of me still... wanted to be drawn to her breasts... especially since she was cute... but... I found my head kept going back to... going back to cocks... and I groaned and held my head a bit as I squirmed and said "I... I-I think I do? M-My... my head... I... I... also want..." I gulped, and it took some effort to say it as I added "I... I want to see you there... but m~my head... I~it can't stop thinking of cock!~"

My own rod throbbed again, and I found my gaze going back to it, wondering what it tasted like once more as I shivered and shook my head, obviously confused.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:07 am

"oh really?" said the cute girl before placing her middle finger on your lips, waiting if you were desperate enough to suck on it "why would you think in stuff like that?" she asked before chuckling.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:29 pm

My first instinct was to lick and suck it into my mouth, and I moaned and squirmed about a bit. "I~I don't know... I~I've never thought about c~cock before today..." I looked to the girls, feeling a strange feeling of... safety? as I looked to them pleadingly for answers. Maybe they'd know what was going on with me?
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:21 am

the girl chuckle and kissed your forehead "perhaps those are hidding desires that are coming out of the darkest places of your mind, maybe we can help finding you a good cock, what do you say?"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:27 am

"I..." My head hurt a bit at that... a part of me wanting to say no... while another part of me wanted to say yes. After a moment, I slowly nodded my head a bit, even as I said "I... I still wanna see you... a~any of you naked... your all so sexy and pretty.... but.... b~but yes.. p~please? H~help me find... a good cock?"
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:44 am

"yeah sure" said one of the girls before pulling out her phone and calling someone, the cute girl gave you a cute pink dress and smiled "put it on, some guys prefer girls than boys"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:49 am

I found myself nodding my head as the cute pink dress was handed over, blushing even as I put it on. Only after it was on did I find myself wondering why I had so easily and willingly put a dress on... or the fact that I felt... nicer wearing it.

This... this was all just so weird.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:04 am

the cute girl noticed the doubts in your face, so she gets closer and rubs your cheek softly "you look gorgeous...don't think about twice, doesn't it feel good?"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 am

Her efforts are rewarded with a shy, nervous smile, but I do find myself feeling better. The doubts... don't go away, but I am able to push them aside as I nod.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games