SW: Padawan at War [CUMINTIANA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: SW: Padawan at War [CUMINTIANA]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:59 am

The gate as it was was in fact the hangar gate, and you rush for the controls nearby, striking at them with your saber and listening as they begin to open. Your Master and the soldiers are in the meantime drawing nearer to a shuttle that you can all use to escape.... though more and more droids and genosians are rushing into the room.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:20 am

"alright, alright!" i yelled as i opened the shuttle gates with the force "get inside, i'm right behind you!" i yelled as i tried to make my way towards the ship, cutting in half the droids and deflecting any shoots that were headed my way.
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Challenge Rating 10
You (FS 3)- 1, 6, 3
Success

It's a close thing, but you manage to throw yourself into the shuttle as it lifts off and goes roaring out of the hangar, blaster fire striking it but doing little but leaving small scorch marks. Outside the battle is raging, but your Master quickly pulls you in and closes the loading ramp. You find yourself thankful for this, because a moment later there's a deafening roar as the bombs go off and proceed to set the generators off with them.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:25 am

"victory is ours!" i said before hugging my master, then, i realize what i just did and pull back "i'm sorry, i got a little carried away..." i added while scratching the back of my head "so is our mission finished or we're going back to the front lines?"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:49 am

Your Master shakes her head in bemusement, waiting a minute before ruffling your hair and saying "We'll land behind our advancing forces, make sure we get any injuries tended to, and then we'll join the assault proper."
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:52 am

"i don't think we have any injuries...the clones on the other hand" i said as i look at them pretty wasted "they could use a rest"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:42 am

One of the clones was trying to work on a blaster wound to his shoulder, while the other was busy piloting the ship over the battlefield and doing his best to avoid both enemy and friendly fire. "When we join the fight, stay close to me. It's easy to get lost in a battlefield."
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:29 am

and just like that, all the fear strike me at once when the excitement of the last objective fade away "uhm-...yeah, i'll try to stay close...what's the objective now though?" i ask my master while trying hard so my voice won't break.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:05 am

She senses this, and pulls you aside first as she softly says "Calm yourself my Padawan... breath deep and let the force flow through you... remember what fear can lead to." She gives you a moment to try and regain control of your feelings, then says "Our mission will be to help the advancing soldiers secure the fortress factory and if possible prevent the escape of it's commander."
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:15 am

"i-it's hard, what if i get lost out there and they capture me!?" i whisper...but it didn't mean i didn't obey her, i did try to breath and calm myself and i was starting to do it, but the fear was still there "alright...is there other Jedi generals like you?"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:03 am

Challenge Rating 10
FS- 6, 5, 3=14

As you work to calm yourself, you feel the Force beginning to flow through you, soothing your fears and washing them away. Battles are much like the living Force- they ebb and flow, and if you allow the Force to guide and carry you, you need not fear what comes.

"There will probably be some other Jedi in the battle yes." She says as the shuttle begins to descend.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:06 am

"alright..." i answer to my master, y feel how the shuttle begins to decend and i close my eyes, waiting for the gate to open and release us into the battlefield "i'm one with the force and the force is with me" i whisper in a low tone repeatedly.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:21 am

The ramp soon unloads, and the troopers file out first, medic clonetroopers gesturing and leading them off while another Jedi, this one a Zabrak, steps forward and says "Welcome back. I take it that those big explosions we just saw mean that the mission is a success?"
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:43 pm

"yes...it was the result of a mission well handled by my master" i answer the zabrak jedi "i don't think we've meet, i think i haven't even seen you back at the temple"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:21 am

"Knight Alokai. Well, you two best hurry- I'm only here to help keep the rearguard ready for any nasty surprises from the enemy." He says, your own Master nodding and rushing off towards the battle raging on.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:38 am

"nice meeting you master alokai" i said before turning around to see my master already rushing towards battle "H-hey...wait for me!" i yelled at her as i ignite my saber and ran after her.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:35 pm

Rushing on off after her, you pass by other clones who are advancing at a bit of a slower pace- given they lack lightsabers and the ability to deflect the blaster fire filling the battlefield back at the enemy. Already though, you and your Master are drawing closer to the front lines where all the major action is taking place.

got any preference for how we handle the rest of the battle?
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:44 am

once we made it to the front lines, i do not wait before swinging my lightsaber against any droid that i might encounter while pushing some of them against each other whenever i had a free hand, i always kept an eye open in case a blast came my way for the moment, i decided to let my master go further without me, i'll stay back here and help the AT-TEs AT-RTs go through the enemy lines without being destroyed.

i want the jedi master to go into the enemy lines while my character helps the clones get through.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:41 am

Challenge Ratings- 5, 10, 10, 15
Round 1-
Clone assist- 5
FS- 2, 1, 6=9
Round 2-
Clones assist- 6 (add one assist to Round 3)
FS- 6, 4, 3+6= 19
Round 3-
Clone assist- 1, 4
FS- 5, 5, 4=14
Round 4-
Clone assist- 4
FS- 6, 5, 6=17

The battle rages around you as you and your master advance forward. You find yourself moving perfectly with the flow of battle, blaster bolts almost seeming like they danced around you when they weren't connecting with your saber and being flung back towards their source. Your Master does move ahead of you, pushing further forward into the battle lines as most of the droids continue trying to focus on the advancing clones, to their detriment.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:54 am

i swing my saber to any droid and bolts that wanted to come my way, following the song of the battle and the rythim of the force so graceful, i could sware that i closed my eyes for a quick moment, and when i opened them i made a spin and with both hands i use all my strength to force push a huge amount of droids, taking advantage of the force dancing around with me.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games