SW: Padawan at War [CUMINTIANA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: SW: Padawan at War [CUMINTIANA]

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 31, 2017 4:31 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

FS (2)- 3, 2
Clones- 6
Cayrala- 3, 5 (no bonus)
total-11

Droids (3)- 2, 2, 3
total-7

The droids are caught off guard, and you easily push one aside and slice the other. The clones quickly roll out and this time land some better placed shots, that allow your Master to deal with the droids that were pinning her down. "Come on!" She shouts as the sound of clanking feet draws closer- more droid patrols are converging on your position and your group needs to get going!
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:07 am

i throw my saber to the one i pushed away, and quickly take a look around, i wanted to find something that i could throw at the droids to stop them all at once.
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:54 pm

There were no droids yet upon you, but thankfully your Master lead you and the clones down another passage. It was a dark maintenance tunnel, and the droids quickly rushed by without paying any heed. "Come on, this way, be ready to take care of any more droids we find!"
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:04 am

"as you say master" i added before running behind her, i never turned off my saber and was always ready to for some droids, keeping my senses active was a good way of doing it
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:41 am

You rush past several lone droids, you and the clones taking care of the surprised machines easily enough. Within five minutes, you entered into the room you were looking for- the generator room. Unfortunately, there were more droids here, and even if some were just engineering droids, they were going to fight to keep you from fulfilling your objective.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:16 am

"really?" i said out loud once i saw the engineers, however, this didn't stop me from running towards them to slash them in half one by one until there was no droid left to stop us.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:14 am

Doing this one as a single action challenge for ease of things
You (FS 3)- 5, 1, 4 = 10
Assist (Master 2 Clones 1)- 6, 2, 6
Total=22

Droids (6)- 2, 5, 1, 1, 6, 2= 17

The next few minutes are a flurry of activity for you and your team, you and your new Master working nearly in tandem while the clones work on taking the enemy down with a hail of blaster fire. After a few minutes, the room is devoid of any functioning droids, though your down two clones leaving it just the four of you. "Come on, let's get those charges set up! Padawan, keep an eye out for more droids!"
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:22 am

"awright, no problem master" i said with enthusiasm before turning off my saber and sitting on the ground, trying yo focus my hearing to spot any coming droids.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:09 pm

Your senses alerted you as they start setting the second and third charges of five that there was about... a dozen battle droids on the way, along with two droideka's. The Droideka's would be here first, and you recalled that they were armed with shield generators- you'd need to take them out before those popped up!
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:29 am

"MASTER, Droideka's on their way, two to be precise, followed by a dozen of battle droids, hope you get those charges ready in time...!" i alerted before standing up and igniting my saber, i make a battle stand and wait until the droideka's are here to bust them quickly
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:17 pm

She nods, motioning to one of the clones to cover you as you prepare yourself. It's at this point that you notice that the way the droideka's are coming from is a large door... one you recognize as having blast doors. Perhaps you could lock and block that one long enough to buy your Master the time she and the other soldier need!
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:44 pm

i smiled and turned off my saber before stretching my arms forward, aiming at the door, trying to use the force to close it.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Challenge rating 5
Force Sensitive- 3, 6, 5= 14

You easily use the force to bring the doors closed on this side, locking and forcing the droids coming on the opposite side to either burn through the door or double back and go around. There is another door leading into here, but none of the incoming reinforcements are near it right now. You can either join in assisting with the sabotage, or you can return to keeping vigil for enemies.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:09 am

letting my guard down didn't seem like a great idea, so instead, i sat on the floor once again and close my eyes, trying to hear the clanks of the droids feet as they moved.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Random luck roll- 16

Thankfully, it seemed that you guys were in the clear- the others finished up their work, then all of you grouped together, heading back the way you went even as your Master said "Pull up the map from the scanner, and find us a way out of here."

Indeed, just because you'd succeeded in planting the bombs didn't mean you were out of the clear- your senses let you know that more and more Droids and some Genosians were beginning to descend upon this section of the factory.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:17 am

"we need an alternate route of escape, the one we came from is a little bit crowded " i added after standing up walking backwards from the door as i pull out the scanner, i look down at it and try to find the best option of escape, if there was none, perhaps making our own exit was the best option.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:25 am

Looking at the scanner, you quickly discern that you only need to go up two levels before you could reach a nearby hangar. You could probably commandeer a shuttle or ship there to get out of the factory before the bombs could go off.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:32 am

"alright, there's a hanga we can use to avoid using the entrance, but we'll have to open the gates...so get ready" i told everyone before walking towards the door "master, i need your help force pushing the door hard enough to destroy all droids on the other side" i asked her before stretching my hands towards said door and focusing on pushing it
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:37 pm

Your Roll- 4, 2, 6
Master Assist- 3, 4

Challenge rating 10

She nods, and moves over next to you. Together the two of you send the door flying out, while the two clones with you are quick to roll in and begin opening fire on the droids around and about, taking cover behind some nearby storage crates. "I'll cover the soldiers, then head for one of the ships! You get the gate opened up!"
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:59 am

Alright, with the distraction of the door, we'lll have enough space to get through the gate without endagering ourselves a little too much, i used the force to lift the locks and eventually i opened the gate, then i ignite my saber and get ready to fight whatever was on the other side "come on master, we have to hurry!"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games