SW: Padawan at War [CUMINTIANA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: SW: Padawan at War [CUMINTIANA]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2017 8:49 pm

"Sure can." Cayrala says as she edges closer to the chamber in question. She comes back a moment later, frowning as she said "The Genosians up there... their eyes are strange, pale white, and their coloration is off. A few even look like they got hit by blaster shots... but their all standing about on guard."

"Well, that ain't creepy in the slightest." One of the clones says as Cayrala looks to you. "Should we try that chamber, or look for a way around?"
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun May 28, 2017 6:49 pm

"oh god, i think i read about this somewhere in the temple maybe someone told me, i dont remember, really, how embarassing" i added with a frown before giving the scanner to one of the clones before drawing my lightsaber and turning it on "nevertheless my master and i will take the lead, follow us closely"
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2017 2:20 pm

The soldiers nod their head, and your Master draws her saber as well. This was the right course of action to take. Rushing forward, you and your Master find yourself in a circular chamber with six genosians. They screech and raise their weapons towards you, ready to fight!
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:29 pm

"stay close" i told them as i get closer before swinging my saber against them, looking to cut them in half or their heads while also avoiding getting hitted by one of them.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2017 2:34 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Yang vs 2 Genosians
jedi guardian (2) 4, 2=6
Genosians (2) 6, 5 =11

The clones begin to fire, but one manages to jump on one, starting a melee and sending blaster and plasma fire everywhere from the genosian weapon. Your Master has to turn her attention to keeping herself, and the other clones, from getting hit by the stray fire. As for you, you rush two of them, but your swing is wide and they nimbly dodge both. One comes in and smacks your back, the other moving closer, ready to attack again.

Jedi Guardian down to (1) for this combat. You may use other skills if you can make them fit as well (force sensitivity could be used for mind based powers as an example
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:39 pm

after i get smacked on the back, i stretch my arm and force push the geonosian in front of me and throw the lightsaber to the one behind me, trying to get them away from me so i could take a breath
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2017 2:55 pm

Using Force sensitivity I presume?

FS (3) 6, 2, 5=14
GN (2) 6, 2=8

This time, you have much better luck, one of the genosians going flying into a wall. There's a sickening crack of it's head... and it begins to twitch violently for a moment before going still. A moment later, you see something wriggling out of it and making for one of the clones as your lighsaber impales the other.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:03 pm

"stay away from that thing...i have a bad feeling about it" i said to the close before pulling my saber towards my hand with the force, since the clones were a bit bus now, i quickly run towards the thing and slice it in two with my saber.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2017 3:16 pm

The thing has no chance against your saber, and the last of them is quickly dealt with by your master's saber removing it's head from it. "T-Those ones... they didn't go down with blaster shots..." one of the clones says, a bit shocked and disturbed.

"One of you collect the remains of that worm... then we'll continue on."
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:47 pm

"master...i sense a lot of them, but where are they?" i say as we move, honestly, i only wanted to get out of here as fast as possible, i hope the tunnel isn't that far by now, because these creature were creaping me out
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 29, 2017 4:21 pm

The tunnel soon ends in a metal door, specifically the sort that leads into the base. It's flanked by two droids, which both look at each other for a moment as one goes "Uhm hey, are there supposed to be any Jedi or troopers here?" The other shrugged and said "Uh, I don't think so... should we fire at them?"
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:08 am

"don't worry, we're supposed to be here" i said before force pushing them against each other, hoping to take them out at the same time without wasting much time, if this was performed correctly, i would focus to sense if there was someone else at the other side of the door
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2017 2:02 pm

Single Encounter Challenge- Challenge rating 10
FS (3)-1, 5, 4

You easily pushed them against the wall, your master slicing their heads off before they could do anything else. As for your senses, there were some droids in the next hallway, but they were patrolling and their seemed to be a gap in it that you could exploit if you were careful to get to another junction that would bring you closer to your objective.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue May 30, 2017 2:17 pm

i shrug for a moment before looking at my master "any idea how to open the gate without the trash cans on the other side noticing?" i asked her before taking a look around the gate, looking for a button or something, opening it with the sabers will give the droids enough time to realize what was happening.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2017 2:40 pm

There's a simple control panel near the door, and as for ideas... "Well, we could open the door, and just slowly suck the droids out here and destroy them as they come til theres no more patrols to worry about here..." She ignites her saber again though and smiles as she says "Or we could just go in and rush for the objective. I was more concerned about stealth for getting to this point."
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue May 30, 2017 2:54 pm

i ignite my saber aswell and get ready "if i'm honest, i thought we could just barge in and destroy the droids, since there's not many of them" i added as i wait for my master to open the gate "but you're the master, we'll do whatever you think is best for the sake of the mission"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2017 3:07 pm

"Well, since that plan is one of the ones I suggested..." She said with a smile, using the force to open the doors just as a patrol was passing by. The droids started as she launched forward, the clones opening fire behind you both.

Your facing 6 droids, which will be at 3 die. The clones get 1 die to add if they get a six, and your master gets 2.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue May 30, 2017 3:17 pm

"lets get this party started" i whispered to myself before launching myself forward just like my master, i try to land on a droid and cut him in half before throwing my saber at another and force push another one.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 30, 2017 4:55 pm

Force Sensitive (3) (due to at least two more force based actions)
vs Droids (3)

Team Assist- Clones (1) Master Cayrala (2)

You- 3, 4, 4
Assist- 5, 2, 5 (0 6's, no bonus)
total- 7

Droids- 5, 3, 4

Force Sensitive down to (2)

You launch yourself forward, but don't time it well- instead you crash into the droid as they scatter. While one does go down from your master, four begin focusing fire on her and forcing her to the defensive as the clones try to take pot shots at the others. The sound of clanking footsteps signals that more droids are on the way. You of course suddenly feel a blaster being pressed to your back by a droid you didn't knock down.

"Surrender Jedi!" The droid says as the droid beneath you tries to push you off.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:42 pm

"fine...fine i get it!" i said while lifting my arms in the air and standing up slowly, i didn't drop my saber though, and as soon as i was standing, i force push the droid's weapon away so he couldn't shot me from behind and quickly ignite my saber to cut in half the one on the floor.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games