Sexy Playthings [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sexy Playthings [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:12 am

James's eyes widened as he yowled in pleasure, followed up by chuckles from Sasha who seemed to have finally come out. James didn't seem to notice though, his ass and cock both quivering more and more with each passing moment- soon enough, he'd be cumming and coating the floor and table with his own spunk... or himself if you decided to aim him right as he was firing off.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:30 am

Trent grinned at the reaction of the boy. He could feel how close James was, but he also heard Sasha exit the shower. He was trapped between taking James into the shower leaving him to wait the extra few moments to get off, or giving Sasha a show before she left for work. "Hey Sasha, we were just waiting for you to finish with the shower. James said he needed to get cleaned up." Turning to face her he pulled James' shoulder to lean him back including his shaft while his finger continued to milk the boy's prostate.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:23 pm

Sasha giggled and was about to say something when James's cock twitched and you heard him yowl- moments later, he began to shoot his own spunk all over himself, his ass tightening around you and ensuring you couldn't immediately pull your finger back out.

"Hehe, I can see that. Mmhm, well, you two make sure not to make too much of a mess in there, and do behave yourselves." She heads off to her room to go get ready for her day of school, leaving James slumped in your lap as he panted and mewled from the aftershocks of pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:04 pm

Trent looked over his shoulder at Sasha. "I got somewhere to put my messes, so we'll just have to watch little James here. Have a good day in class." He looked down at James who seemed to be in no condition to really walk. Slipping his finger out, he lifted up James in his arms and walked to the bathroom.

Getting the two of them undressed, Trent stepped into the shower and pushed James back against the wall. "Is the needy pussy ready for this?" His voice was teasing and deep as he pressed the head of his cock against James' little boi puss.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:22 pm

James was only beginning to come out of it as you pushed him into the shower and pressed him against the wall. He mewled a bit, panting as he glanced back at you and your engorged, ready cock. He gulped a bit, but then slowly nodded, even as he said "I-I think so? P~Please be g~gentle."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:51 am

Trent thought about it as James begged him to be gentle wondering just what he should do. Leaning in close to the kitten's ear, Trent's throat rumbled with the feral growl of a hungry predator. He didn't say a word as he allowed James to wonder just what it meant. He prodded James' ass with the head of his cock teasing at the little hole. "Fine, I'll have you begging for it rough soon enough anyway." There was a certainty to his voice as he slowly worked the head past the tight sphincter.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:10 pm

Jame's tight ass resisted a bit at first, though thanks to your fingering, and your use yesterday, it wasn't all that difficult to start working your rod into him. James of course was gasping and twitching, hands clawing at the wall while his feet pawed at the bottom of the shower. His ass clung to you as you worked it inside of him, and you could see his eyes rolling up as he was able to, this time, consciously be aware of what you were doing to him.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:57 pm

Trent groaned as James' resistance gave out to tight squeezing pleasure. He could see that he wasn't the only one enjoying it though as James scratched at the wall and floor. He stopped pressing his cock in when Trent started to grow too tight to press further. One hand started to knead the kitty's ass while the other toyed with a nipple. Then he began to slowly pull back out until only his tip was still nestled inside his sphincter. With a grunt, he pushed back in again with a bit more force. "How's it feel kitten, to be impaled on my dick?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:57 pm

James was, at the moment, only really able to gurgle and mewl in pleasure, confusion on his face as he tried to figure out exactly how he was feeling, at least in his head. His body however was certainly enjoying it- his ass clenched around you just as much if not more as a pussy enjoying your rod, and you could see his cock dribbling pre freely as it rubbed against the shower wall. His nipples were also, especially after some play from you, hard as rocks.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:59 am

Trent was happy to see how much James was enjoying his place even without being put under hypnosis. Of course, he could always use it later to get him into some other things he might be uncomfortable with. "That's it slutty little kitty. Does the big old doggy cock feel good inside your tiny little hole?" Not expecting much complaint, he leaned down to James' neck taking some loose fur between his teeth and worked his shaft more fervently into the James' boipuss.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:59 pm

James mewled this time, his back arching as he began to pant more, his body quaking as his ass worked to milk you already. His hole was tighter then yesterday, but just as good and you could feel his whole body throb each time your tip met his P-spot. "F~Feel... f~f~feel weird... b~but g~good... p~please k~keep g~going..." He finally manages to get out as his eyes roll up into his head a fair bit more.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:31 pm

"Glad to hear you enjoy it. I'll make sure to pound you into a happy little panting mess." Wrapping his hands around James' waist, he pulled the boi off as he pulled out and pulled him closer with each thrust in working the cock even deeper into the kitten's ass. After all the toying he did with James' on the couch he could feel himself growing close, but he held back as best as he could. He wanted to give him a nice little anal orgasm before he blew off inside him. Changing up the depths of his thrusts he narrowed down the location of James' prostate once again grinding the head of his shaft against the sensitive spot almost exclusively now.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:55 pm

With each and every thrust you gave him, his ass loosened a bit and it became easier to fuck his cute ass just as you wanted. And of course, his cries became better music to your ears, long lusty yowls of growing alien pleasure interspersed with short, girly mewls. After nearly another minute of this once your tip was striking against his P-Spot, you heard him say "S~Something... s~something's c~coming... f~feel weird and tingly all over... I~I'm g~gonna cum?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:38 am

He gave a slap to James' ass as he made it clear how close he was to coming. "That's it, James. Let it all out. Spray your pleasure all over the shower wall as I take your ass and make it mine." The hand that had delivered the blow grabbed the base of his tail pulling him by it in addition to his hips. With James so close, Trent decided he was done milking the boi's prostate and worked his cock in deeper to tease the sphincter with his knot. "I bet it scares you, doesn't it? You saw how much Sasha enjoyed it though too, so you can't tell me you're not a little curious."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:06 am

James was again unable to say much of anything, too busy yowling his pleasure out even as he started cumming before your knot managed to slide on into him. When it did though, he arched his back and let out a scream of sheer ecstasy that matched or even exceeded that of Sasha's earlier. His ass clamped like a vice grip around you, and you weren't able to even thrust just a bit into him now as your prick and knot were milked for every bit of cum you had as his own splattered onto the wall and himself.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:04 am

Trent shouted in pleasure as his knot slipped into the kitten's ass. He felt the walls eagerly squeezing and milking his shaft of the seed he couldn't help but give up rather quickly. He felt prideful as James yowled in pleasure firing his own seed against the wall and himself. He began to work his hips side to side as much as his engorged knot would allow moving the shaft a little within James to tease the boi's already stimulated walls. "That's it James. Milk my cock for everything its got. I wanna hear the kitty beg for his fresh cream he needs so bad."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:13 pm

James gurgled a bit and clawed at the wall some more, now actually lifted off his feet which were pawing at the floor of the shower as he tried to recover enough to say anything. He was certainly enjoying himself though as you saw his body shiver from the aftershocks of his first consciously aware anal orgasm. His squirming did help to give you a bit more stimulation, urging a bit more cum forth even as you felt yourself reaching the end of your load.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:18 pm

Trent let out a laugh as he watched James' reactions. "That's it kitten, squirm around my cock." He delivered another strike to the side of James' as listening to the sharp sound ring out. "I've been getting off a lot recently, but you seem to have managed to find a little more to wring out of my balls." His hand started to more softly knead the soft ass flesh pressed against his crotch while his other hand started to tweak a nipple. "We're gonna get along just fine you and I while Sasha gets to enjoy my dick too."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:34 am

James nodded and panted, a bit of a drunk look on his face as he mewled at your nipple twitching, grinding and squirming a bit atop you. His mewls sound even more feminine then they did last night, and once again your thoughts and plans flash through your mind as you imagine the sexy snow leopard dressed as a slutty girl.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:48 am

He chuckled as he imagined the little kitten in a short skirt prancing around for his amusement. "I bet you'd look like such a pretty kitty in something of Sandra's. A nice pair of panties with an oh so short skirt over it. It would look good on an ass like yours." He delivered a slap to that ass as he referred to it before digging his fingers groping the soft flesh of that tiny ass.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games