Sexy Playthings [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sexy Playthings [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:50 pm

She nodded and crowed in delight, cumming around you both nearly a minute later as she began to pant and mewl, eyes slowly rolling up as the pleasure mounted within her from both of you working her holes over. Her tail twitched about in your hand as you pulled on it, but it only seemed to make her tighter as she shivered in your grip.

You suddenly feel however a sudden surprising addition- Your balls feel a brief, tentative lick from another feline tongue from behind, and then a moment later another.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:33 am

Trent enjoyed the way she came around them tightening and covering his dick in her pleasure. He couldn't help but give a few extra tugs of her tail once he recognized how she was reacting to it. His brow raised when he felt James' tongue against his balls. In surprise, he gave an extra forceful thrust into Sasha pressing his knot against her lips.

Reaching back, he scratched behind James' ears. "That's it, James. Enjoy the taste of my nuts as I get ready to pump my puppy batter into Sasha's snatch." Reaching further back, he pulled James' face closer to his ballsack as he began to really hammer himself into Sasha. "I want you to have the perfect view of the way they bounce and churn as I empty them out."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:57 am

James blushed, mewling against your balls but hesitantly complying. You heard Sasha giggle a bit as she bounced more eagerly to your thrusts. "I~I told him to t~try and be more adventurous... e~experiment!~ He's being a good boy and taking my advice."

This gave you some encouragement for your plans later... your old friend had said that someone who was open to suggestions was more likely to be effected by hypnosis and other mind control stuff. In the meantime, Jame's ears flicked about happily at the scratching as he nods, his rough tongue starting to explore and move over them a bit more as he lapped away at them. His efforts were pushing you closer to, your knot beginning to swell in preparation for your unloading.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:49 pm

Trent groaned as the kitty continued to work his balls over chuckling when he heard Sasha had encouraged him in that regard. "Hmm, I'm glad to hear he's listening to his girlfriend." He takes another thrust to force his knot against her feeling as her lips spread just a little more if not enough to take him in.

He wondered if James might be susceptible to suggestion. If he was it might mean he'd need to brush up more if he ever decided to test it out on Sasha. He could feel his knot grow in appreciation for the attention his balls are getting, and Trent switched to short, powerful strokes to simply smash his knot against the kitty twat again and again until it gave in and opened wide for his full girth. "I wanna hear you really yowling out in pleasure, kitten." Trent didn't bother to direct the statement at either one of them preferring to hear them both.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:26 am

As it so happened, they both seem to take it as a directive from you, for Sasha was yowling as your knot slammed on into her and swelled more, your spunk soon following on after it. You could feel James twitching as he did the same, alongside some pleasured hissing as you felt your knot rub and grind into his own prick as he made a few more token thrusts before his own seed began to unload into his sexy, needy girlfriend.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:45 am

Trent groaned and pulled Sasha against his chest as the three of them enjoyed a good orgasm together. His knot held him tightly in as his cock twitched and spewed his seed deep inside of her and was held in place by the pressure. His knot was pressing out her insides so much that he could feel every twitch at the base of James' cock that announced the next spurt of kitty cream being poured in her ass.

He started to pat Sasha on the head. "That's it girl, a sexy little kitten like you deserves to be satisfied. You are satisfied, right?" After holding her like that a little longer, he could feel his cock give its last blast. With a grunt, he yanked his knot free looking down to watch his seed dribble out of her muff and onto James' stomach. "Sorry 'bout the mess James. Sometimes, I just forget my own output."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:15 am

James simply nods his head, panting a bit and watching it leak out as Sasha mewls and gets down, moving to lap up some of the mess as she giggles and nods. "Mmhm... feeling much better now, in fact, I think I'll be good at least until tonight when I come back from classes and such." She finishes cleaning him up, grinning a bit as she adds "And speaking of which, I really need to go get ready for that, so if your sticking around for a while Trent, it'll just be the two of you."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:07 am

Trent's eyebrows raise. The thought had crossed his mind, but he hadn't quite expected for James to eat his cum from Sasha's snatch like that. He wondered just what else he could get out of James, and with Sasha needing to leave soon for class, he'd have the perfect opportunity to experiment and find the boy's limits. Putting an arm around James' shoulder he leaned against the cat not wanting to pull the boy from his cleaning duties. "Well, I've got time to hang out if James will have me. Have a great day. I'm sure we'll both look forward to seeing you again tonight."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:48 pm

"Y~Yeah, w~we will." James admits as Sasha giggles and teases the two of you with her tail before sashaying her way off to the bathroom. James looks hesitantly up at you, seeming to be nervous and unsure how to act around you when Sasha wasn't also present. Mmhm... that could be fixed in time.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Trent watched Sasha leave enjoying the way she sashayed her hips as she moved almost as much as the tease of her tail. He looked down at James with a smirk as he wondered what to do with the kitty. The thought of having him prepare his shaft came to mind, but between his own spunk and Sasha's fluids his cock was probably a slick as it was going to get. No, it was time to give the kitty his second first time being speared on Trent's cock.

Pulling James up and turning him around, Trent set the kitty down in his lap. He decided to tease him a little more though, so he slipped his cock between James' legs to both their cocks rest against each others. He looked down at the shafts as they touched each other making the difference in size perfectly clear. "How's it feel, James? Does it size intimidate you? Does its warmth excite you? I want to hear you say it: what you feel." He began to lick and nibble at the skin of James' neck occasionally giving a dominant tug of the loose skin.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:27 pm

James eeped in surprise as you moved him, though as you sat him on your lap in such a way so that he could see your cock compared so easily to yours... how while he seemed to at least be average, he was nothing compared to you... He was soon blushing bright red, gasping and shuddering at your licks and nibbles and looking very confused and yet increasingly aroused as his cock leaked pre onto yours.

"I~I uh... I.... I~I don't know how I feel?" He admits, looking up to you in some slight embarrassment as he says "B~Before today, I~I hadn't ever done anything with another guy... n~never figured I would."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:12 pm

Trent grinned as he looked at the two cocks set one atop the other. While James was not small by any means Trent's own cock still dwarfed the kitten's. The smaller cock even drooled pre in excitement about the monster below it.

"You seem a little confused which is okay, but look at your cock drooling in excitement. Some part of you deep down wants another helping after last night. I might even hazard to call you lucky. You get to experience it again for the first time." His fingers slipped under James' rear to tease at his pucker again. "You're not as tight as you were either. It'll make it easier to work the whole thing in." Letting James' neck go he leaned up toward the cat's ear and whispered with his deepest most husky tone. "So how do you want it?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:36 pm

He didn't say anything to that, but the way his cock twitched... and the gasp and mewl as you felt his pucker try to tighten and suck your finger in, you knew he agreed with your words on some level. He blushed a fair bit more though, and after a moment murmured "I... I~I'd like to do it... a~after Sasha leaves... I~if that's okay." He squirms a bit, then adds "A~And in the shower... I~I haven't had one since two mornings ago. M~Might as well kill two birds with one stone right?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:22 pm

"Ohh" He looks back towards where Sasha was showering. "Well, if you don't want Sasha to hear how loud I make you moan yet, that's fine. Until she leaves though, we gotta figure out what we're going to do." He continued to twirl his finger around within James' ass not letting the needy little hole pull his finger in any deeper. With a buck of his hips he slid the two shafts against each other. He made sure to take it easy though, he wanted to keep things heated for a bit longer and save the unloading for later.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:18 am

James shivers as you grind your cock against his, but he seems to soon get the idea of it. You feel him slowly begin to move as well, soft little sparks racing from your own prick and helping to keep it good and hard as his balls and rod rub against you. It almost feels like a big, long finger is grinding against you, and while different, it's certainly fun. If mostly because James seems to be effected more, his soft mewls and moans rising a bit as he squirms almost teasingly atop your lap.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Trent enjoyed the feeling of the smaller male grinding against him groaning out his pleasure at the contact. He was also pleased to see James also enjoy it moving his own hips to match Trent. Leaning into James' neck, Trent let out a satisfied growl. "Good kitty, you enjoy feeling my shaft, don't you?" He began to twirl the finger in James' ass spreading his ring a little further but not pushing any deeper. "You got a good close look at it earlier and felt it when I was inside Sasha, but it's quite another thing to see the size difference side by side, isn't it?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:12 am

"Y~Yeah... y~yeah it is." He says with a blush, squirming some more as you feel his own hot rod throbbing with delight at the continued stimulation. He even says as more pre leaks onto your prick and further slickens it up "D~Didn't know they could get that big."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:04 pm

Trent growled sexily in James' ear as he squirmed. "Yeah, I'm pretty proud of it. Especially the knot when it gets all fat and engorged. Holds my bitches nice and still while I seed them properly." He let his finger work in a little deeper working the second knuckle into the kitty.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:04 pm

James groaned and mewled a bit more, thrusting more eagerly against your cock now as your finger probed deeper. You felt his ass tightening further around you as your finger grew close to his P-spot, though it might also have been at the mention of the knot getting fat and engorged. Perhaps he was picturing how you'd done just that to his girlfriend... or maybe he was imagining you doing it to him.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:39 pm

Trent chuckled as James enjoyed being toyed with in his lap. He'd wanted to hold back on him until they'd gotten into the shower when Sasha was done, but he was growing impatient. Well, he guesses there's be nothing wrong with getting James off and then fucking him senseless in the shower. "You're enjoying this so much, and I haven't even put my cock back up here yet." He let his finger slip a little closer to James' prostate while continuing. "Gonna make sure you can't hold back when I turn your ass into my own personal cum dump in the shower later." Immediately after saying that he began going to town against the smaller guy's prostate.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games