Sexy Playthings [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sexy Playthings [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:23 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I didn't see a listed name for the boyfriend, but if you recall me doing so let me know so I can change it

"J~James!" Sasha squeaked as her boyfriend buried his face further into her muff, licking and lapping the cum and her own feminine juices as she seemed to cum, or at least have a micro-orgasm as she watched you bottom out in her boyfriend, beginning to fill him with your spunk as his eyes rolled up into his head. His ass was definitively trying to do just that as it practically squeezed onto you like a vicegrip. Even if your knot wasn't swollen, you doubted you'd have been able to pull out of him easily.

Sasha flopped back onto the couch, twitching a bit as James started lapping a bit more slowly at her cunt, her hand reaching down and scratching his ears and petting his head as she said "Oooohh... t~this is sooo hot... mmhm... s~so... h~how'd you get him to let you do that?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:31 am

Trent smiled as Sasha started to cum as well. It was the first time he'd heard the kitten's name. "That's it James, enjoy my dick. I bet it feels so good to you for my seed to fill you. That's the cum of a real man filling you up. That feeling is what you've been denying poor Sasha all this time. He took hold of the tight ass he was currently filling up and squeezed and molded those cheeks in his hands.

He smiled as Sasha lay back enjoying her own orgasm. He gave the girl a sly smile as she asked about his methods. "Oh, I have my little ways. You already saw some of how I can be. Consider it something to look forward to that I have a few other tricks up my sleeve still to show you." Reaching across to her he pulled her forward, so he could enjoy a nice kiss with her while he finished filling her boyfriend's ass with the spunk it seemed to be loving so much.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:57 pm

James was, still entranced by what you'd done to him in his tired state, all too happy to continue enjoying your dick and the seed you were pumping into him, mewling like the sexy kitten he was and rocking back against you every so often, his tongue hanging out as he panted happily. Sasha in the meantime was happy to return your kiss as she brought one of your hands to her breast, her hands then roaming over your shoulders and through your hair, your ears receiving some teasing scratches to them as well.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:53 am

Trent enjoyed the affection Sasha was giving him as he continued to pour more of his seed into James' bowels. His hand was quick to take her unspoken invitation to squeeze her breasts. After a little while, he took a nipple between his fingers and pinched and rolled the hardened nub. His other hand moved down to her muff his thumb running circles around the kitty clitty he found there. He wanted to take her again with James there to watch it unfold. Maybe even have the boy clean his girl's feminine juices off his cock after just to strike it home.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:14 pm

She mewled under your touch as the two of you continued to trade spit and dance your tongues about, her hands soon moving down from you to caress Jame's head, who purrs and mewls into her cunt some more as he resumes licking her. She gasps a bit at this, shuddering as she glances down and asks "MMhm... w~well... whatever you did to him... I like it... he's doing much better at cunnilingus then he normally does... mmhm... such a good kitty.~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:56 pm

"Yes, he is doing very well, and he certainly seems to be enjoying himself as he devours everything he can get from us both." He gives the boy a small swat to the ass in encouragement before pulling Sasha's nipple to his mouth for a tongue lashing. A thought crossed his mind. Pulling away from her luscious tits he asked the question on his mind. "Does James have to work tomorrow? I was thinking we could dress him up in something nice from your wardrobe and spending the day out on the town tomorrow. I'm sure the three of us can find some fun things to do." Aside from his lack of tits and lot less junk in his trunk James did seem to have a remarkably similar figure to Sasha's, and it had Trent curious how the boy'd look dressed like a girl.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:07 pm

Jame's mewls in surprise at the swat, but that only makes his ass clench around your cock again as he purrs and begins lapping a bit more slowly at Sasha's cunt, his eyes growing heavy again as his own exhaustion seems to be returning in a bit more force.

Sasha's eyes widened a bit in surprise from your suggestion, it being a moment before she could answer your query as she looks over her boyfriend for a moment... before beginning to get a sly grin as she hummed a bit and said "You know, I must admit... that does sound rather fun... part of the reason I did fall for him, besides how nice he is, was because of how much of a cutie he is... hadn't really thought that he's cute enough to do that sort of thing..."

She frowned a bit as she said "He isn't off tomorrow though... and I have classes for most of the day. My last day at the bookstore too... but he gets paid on Sunday and is off then, and I don't have any plans then. That sound like a good date for such fun?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:04 am

Trent gives a slight frown. "I can see what you mean with his work schedule, but sure we can have our fun after that." Taking hold of James' hips he gave a firm tug pulling his knot out of the kitty's bowels.

Standing up from the couch he gave a stretch and a yawn. "Come on, I think it's time we all got back to bed." Leaning forward he took the tuckered out kitten into his arms and lifted him up in his arms. With that, Trent carried James form back into the bedroom before setting him down. Laying next to the cat boy, he invited Sasha to lay against him on the other side.

With the three of them snuggled together Trent allowed himself to drift off to sleep once again. His mind churning with ideas of what to do with this couple he was making his.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:17 am

Sasha nodded, James not resisting as you picked him up, his formerly virgin rosebud puckering back up and keeping your spunk within him. He was more then happy though to cuddle into you and Sasha as she giggled and followed on along, giving his ass a playful pinch. Soon, you were in the bed and resting, and you found yourself drifting off... ideas for both him... hehe... and her, now that you knew that those hypno hijinks your friend weren't fake, floaing about your head.

Your dreams were plenty naughty, and when you woke up, you found yourself alone, though you heard some sound in the other room- specifically, moans and groans of your two new friends, the sounds of lust playing oddly along beside the sound and smell of bacon frying.

A small note is also resting upon your chest, with Sasha's name on it.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:51 am

As he got settled into the bed with the two kittens curled up beside him Trent felt himself starting to drift off after the eventful meeting. There were some interesting ideas turning around inside of his head. Dressing them both up and walking down the street with them in his arms enjoying the looks of jealousy that might get him. Having one of them slip under the table to suck him off at a fancy restaurant. Having them show up to the locker room after practice to share them with the team.

He even had one elaborate dream of a future evening where he could walk into the hotel of the newly wed pair fucking them both senseless truly certain they would raise his child as their own.

He woke up suddenly. His cock rock hard from the dreams. He pulled the note off his chest and began to read it, but as he did he'd walk to the door. The smell of bacon and the sounds of lust calling to him as his eyes scanned the note.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:03 am

The note reads Hey Trent, listen, James doesn't remember what happened last night... I told him it was his idea that I make things a bit more fun for our relationship and bring in someone else, you of course being that someone. Also told him this would help with our other issue, by being so horny all the time and him not being able to help when he's tuckered out... you might find him to actually be quite overly happy about that when you first see him- he's been really self conscious about not being able to help satisfy me even though he knows I appreciate his hard work to bring in so much cash.

He'll be here for most of the early morning, while I'll be off to class at about ten. So you've got some more time to play with him if you really want to... feel free to rifle through my wardrobe for that idea of yours. Oh! But before you do anything else to him or leave... you and I need a talk so you can tell me what it is exactly you did... mmhm... just because it turned me on doesn't mean I'm going to just let it slide. He is my boyfriend and I do love him after all.

Sincerely, Sasha XOXOXO~<3

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, you see James fucking Sasha from behind, the kitten mewling as her ear is nibbled and licked at by the eager James, his hands masterfully playing with her breasts as she tries to cook. Not surprisingly, all she's wearing is an apron that says "Please Fuck the Cook~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:37 pm

Trent read over the note. James wasn't remembering what happened last night, but it seemed that the guy had become open to what was now going on. He wondered if there was something he'd not done correctly, or if memory loss was just an unavoidable part of the hypnosis. When the two of them leave for their work, he might need to look into this stuff a little more, or even see if he could try to get back in touch with that friend of his. Opening the door he saw the pair going at it. The kitty seemed to have grown some balls this morning. He wondered if having another male around was making him feel more competitive. Crumpling up the note he tossed it into the wastebasket nearby.

Padding over Trent tried his best not to be heard by the wildly rutting couple. Placing his fingers in his mouth the slurped on the digit a moment before stepping up behind James. At the same time, Trent both leaned over James pressing his chest against the kitty's back and ran his finger up James' butt crack making sure to put some pressure against his little butt hole. "You two seem to be having a good time."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:41 am

James squeaks, sounding more like a mouse then a cat, and blushes brightly even as you feel his ass give a bit to your finger- your pounding the previous day still left him loosened back there it seemed. Sasha of course mewled, as his squeak was accompanied by him tensing up and his cock twitching within her. "T~T~Trent!"

Sasha giggles a bit, humming as James tries to figure out what to say. "Morning Trent. Sleep well? I know we both did... mmhm... in fact, James slept better then usual thanks to your help." her tail teased him, making him squirm and then moan a bit as said squirming got some of your finger to slip into his ass, a confused look on his face.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Trent smiled at James' reaction. Not just the timid noise he emitted, but the way his ass hole easily spread to accept the tip of his cock. It was good to see that even if he couldn't remember last night it still had an effect on him. He also heard the less than coincidental moan from Sasha. It seemed even the little kitty cock remembered last night.

"Hmm, I'm happy he enjoyed himself so much last night. I slept well too curled up between the both of you." He gave a predatory smirk. "I also found myself quite the wake up. Bacon frying, and you two happily rutting away. What's not to enjoy?" He pushed his finger back in against James' pucker once again to test if he was as loosened up as last night. "Don't let me interrupt you two's fun. I'll just be back here doing my thing."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:06 pm

You mean your finger right? I don't see anything saying your trying to push your cock in

"W~What... w~What did we do last night?" James tries to ask curiously, moaning again as your finger slipped inside the loosened but still tight pucker. His whole body quivered and quaked some more as Sasha giggled and said "I think anyone would be happy waking up to that Trent... mmhm, but glad we could give you such a pleasure." She gave you a wink as she glanced towards Trent's ass as she started rocking back into him- your efforts had given his rut a pause and she was clearly eager to keep going.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:01 am

Yeah, I meant to slip the finger back in.

"It's fine, if you can't remember last night then we'll just have to make some new fun memories. For now though, you should probably focus, James. While it's good to enjoy yourself, you really shouldn't leave poor Sasha to wait like that." Pushing his finger in deeper Trent spread his palm open pushing the kitten's ass when his finger pressed in completely. Pressing James forward into Sasha, Trent would then pull his finger out and give James a moment to pull free from Sasha before pressing his finger back in and repeating the motion. "That's it, James. Isn't it good I'm around to give you some help?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:45 am

Shuddering, James nodded to your instructions, trying to keep his voice down as he started to rock back into Sasha, fucking her while your own finger plumbed his inner depths again and again. He was squeezing upon it quite eagerly, reminding you of the feeling of his cock again... though you could always try that again once Sasha was gone... thoughts of using that same trick, and more in the future, to turn the cute boi kitten before you into an eager cock slut for you briefly bounced about your head even as James and Sasha's own cries of pleasure started to pick back up.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:34 pm

Trent watched as the catboy continues to fuck his girlfriend while his ass eagerly tried to milk another man's fingers. The thought of putting the boi under for another round once his girlfriend was gone had him still hard and ready. He decided to wait out his own fun though to make sure he had a good rough ride to give the kitty. Instead, he continued plumbing the ass before him carefully searching for the boy's prostate. "I'm gonna start to turn up the heat on you James. Sasha, don't let him slack off now. Wouldn't want him to leave you disappointed now."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:06 pm

"Mmhm, trust me, with how eager he's been this morning, I wouldn't let him slack off." She purred, James blushing fiercely as he picked up the pace he'd been at before, hammering away at her and causing her ass to jiggle with each impact. Her moans echoed about the kitchen... and were then joined by a yowl of pleasure from James as you felt his ass clamp down around your finger. Well, seems you've found what you were looking for.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:47 pm

Trent smiled when he felt James' hole tighten up. Bingo, now things were going to get really fun. "Let's have a little test for how good you can be now. I'm gonna turn up the heat on you James. We're going to see just how focused you can be with your little hole being pleasured." With that, he pressed down hard on the little bundle of nerves and rubbed his finger back and forth. His cock was throbbing, begging for its own fun, but he wanted to see the little kitty mewling and beggin like a slut for it.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games