Sexy Playthings [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Sexy Playthings [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2017 2:48 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Firehead Wrote:
Name: Trent
Appearance:https://e621.net/post/show/1213886/2017-4_toes-abs-anthro-arm_markings-armpits-barefo
Bio: A college Athlete, Trent went out to a club after a particularly good game with some of his football team to celebrate. As the night went on, the crowd had thinned considerably, but Trent just didn't feel like calling it a night just yet. As he looks around one thing catches his eye. He approaches the girl with a confident grin as he makes contact. "What's a sweet little thing like you doing all by her lonesome?"

Turn Ons: Being Dominant, Girls and Girly Boys, Exhibitionism and Voyeurism, Cock Worship
Turn Offs: gore, bathroom play, hardcore bondage

The girl looks up from the drink she had been nursing, and gives a bit of a smirk as she asked "Well, I was waiting for some friends, but it seems they bailed on our girls night out." She swirls her cup around a bit, takes a sip and hums a bit as she eyes you up a bit. "What about you? A big boy like you looks the sort that should have a woman on each arm."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii243/Spartan9053/Girls/Furries/Cats/Furry.jpg
Kuragari

Re: Sexy Playthings [FIREHEAD]

Postby Firehead » Tue May 16, 2017 3:06 am

Trent smirked at the cute little kitten. "Was hanging out with the team to celebrate a big win today. Now everyone else has bailed. Even the cheer squad, and I'm just not ready to call it a night yet." He took a seat on the stool beside her and ordered himself another beer. "Not so bad though. We had a pretty good time until then. How long you been waiting on friends that haven't even bothered to tell you they're not coming?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 16, 2017 5:11 am

"Bout two hours... at least one of them has a tab I could get drinks on as payback for the ruined night." She said with a smirk, taking another sip as the bartender handed you a beer. Her tail was swaying slowly, but every so often you noticed that it did get a bit closer to you.

"So, why didn't you head on out with them? Especially the cheer squad, I'm sure there's plenty of cute girls there. Waiting for someone yourself?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 18, 2017 3:07 am

Taking a sip of his drink he responded, "Well, you know, you've fooled around with one cheerleader you've fooled around with them all, and I just didn't feel like dealing with the sam old same old." He thought about it for a moment before continuing. "Though now you've got me curious. Any particular reason you're so interested in other girls I could be hanging out with?" He leaned in close to her locking eyes and trying to gauge her reaction. If she didn't act too negatively to his proximity he'd risk putting an arm over her shoulder to engage contact.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 18, 2017 6:00 am

"Nah, I don't swing for girls anymore... tried it and got burned." She said, glancing back at her drink before knocking it back and sighing. This time, you knew her tail was brushing against your backside for but a moment as she said "Just surprised a handsome, strong, good looking guy like yourself is all alone at a bar on a Saturday night."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 21, 2017 2:06 am

Trent raised an eyebrow as she mentioned her relationship with other women. "Not what I meant but good to know anyway." Smirking as he felt her tail caress his back he put an arm around her shoulder letting his fingers squeeze on the shoulder opposite him. "I think how I got into this situation is less important than what I'm going to do now that I'm here. What do ya say we find ourselves a both in the back and get to know each other a little better?" He gave the girl a look of appreciation before licking his lips.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 21, 2017 6:46 am

She hummed a bit at that, leaning into you a bit as you put your arm around her. She looked back to you, considering a bit as she said "I don't know... I really shouldn't... I am dating someone right now... mmhm... even if I only just met him short while ago."
Last edited by Kuragari on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 22, 2017 4:33 am

Trent raised an eyebrow as she became hesitant. She has a boyfriend? Even with that revelation though he couldn't help but notice that she hadn't given him a definite no yet. "Well, that seems strange. You've been here all by your lonesome, and your boyfriend isn't here to keep you company? Besides, what's wrong with getting to know a new friend a little better?" His hand started to slowly knead the shoulder he had a hold of while still holding her rather close.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 22, 2017 7:44 am

"Heh, even boyfriends are busy and have things they gotta do like work." She smirked a bit as she added "Though... mmhm... you are right... nothing wrong with getting to know a new friend a bit better." She slowly slid out of her seat, giving a slight giggle as she swayed just a bit. "Mhm, do think any more drinks I get better be water though."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 23, 2017 3:31 am

"Fair enough, though your boy's work must be pretty bad if it keeps him busy this late on a Friday night." As she swayed on her way out of her seat he made sure to pull her a little more into his side, so she could lean into his strong frame. He gave her a little pout when she to switch to water for now. "Aww, now don't be that way. That drink was practically finished when I got there. How about one more to celebrate meeting a new friend, and so I'm not the only one drinking?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 23, 2017 5:36 am

"Hmm... well, if your paying... I guess it'd be rather rude to say no, wouldn't it?" She asked with a bit of a giggle as she leaned into you, her form pressing somewhat into you as you felt her soft, pillowy breasts. Her scent was sweet and alluring, and made it hard not to notice your prick getting hard within your pants. "Lead the way friend. Name's Sasha by the way... how about you big boy?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 23, 2017 5:42 pm

"Sure sure, my wallet can handle a few more." He felt a tremor of excitement pass through him as she pressed herself against him even more. He wondered if she'd even need another drink for him to seal the deal as her scent tightened his pants. Taking another drink, he found the bottle he was carrying to be empty now. "Well Sasha, I go by Trent, and speaking of drinks, I'll go order us another round. You go ahead and find us a booth somewhere near the back, and I'll come find you." With some hesitance, he removed his hand from her shoulder allowing it to glide down the contours of her side before brushing against her ass. Enough of a touch for her to notice the contact but not enough to be sure it was done on purpose.

Leaving her for a moment he stepped up to the bar. Speaking with the bartender briefly he found out what she had had and ordered something else he thought would be to her taste but perhaps a bit stronger than her last drink was. With both her drink and another beer in hand, he went back to where he had left Sasha and looked about to find where she had sat.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 24, 2017 12:47 am

She shivers at the touch to her ass, but nods as she heads on off. You know you aren't imagining things as you see her swaying her ass with each step. Whether she realized you did that on purpose or not... she certainly seemed to be leaning in the direction you needed her to be. It didn't take long to get her drink and yours though, and you headed back over to one of the back booths where she was stretching a bit, humming as she said "It was nice to get off that stool and stretch my legs a bit.. this booth is much comfier."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 24, 2017 3:13 am

Trent smirked as he noticed the way she shivered. He certainly had a good shot with this one. He wondered idly just how much having a boyfriend would hold her back. Returning with their drinks he laid them on the table. Despite the space they had he made sure to sit right next to her close and cozy. "Yeah, certainly some advantages back here for sure." He made a show of stretching his own legs allowing them to touch upon her own underneath the table. Taking the first sip of alcohol he gave a sigh of relief and pulled her in against his side once more. "So Sasha, what is it you do? You another student, or do you work around here?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 24, 2017 5:05 am

She took a longer sip of her drink as you handed it over, shivering just a bit as she leaned into you. Oh yes, this was going to be easy for sure. In fact, after your stretching, one of her feet moves to begin sliding up and down your calf.

"Mmh... yeah, another student... I do have a part time job in the college book store to help out though..." She says, humming a bit as she cuddles a bit more against you and drinks again. "My BF's job is supposed to start bringing in some more money though... he'd like me to focus on school and not have to worry about needing extra money." She took in a deep breath, then nuzzled your chest a bit as she giggled "Hehe, you smell nice.. mhm, do I smell just as nice as you do?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 26, 2017 1:39 am

Trent smiled as he felt her hand on his thigh. She clearly was into him, and he enjoyed the feeling of her leg on his calf. He wondered momentarily if she'd move up to his thigh next. The idea of her going even further and finding the tent he was pitching made him throb within his pants.

She was a student even working in the bookstore. He wondered what her boyfriend did that was supposed to be paying out better soon but decided to avoid bringing the guy up himself for now. He chuckled deeply as she took in his scent before asking about her own. Pushing her a little bit away he leaned down to put his nose against her clavicle and took a deep breath of her smell before letting his breath wash across her collar and uttering a single word, "Delectable."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2017 1:42 am

She shuddered deeply at that, letting out a purr... and then surprising you when she pushed your face up and pressed her lips to your own. A brief, heated kiss ensued, with you tasting her drink on her tongue and it only serving to turn you on a bit more. She panted and moaned a bit once she broke it, her hand now rubbing a bit lower down your torso as she smiled and giggled "Mmhm... well then... how about we find someplace a bit... mmhm... better to enjoy smelling each other some more?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 26, 2017 2:03 am

Trent was a little surprised when she pushed him into a kiss. He'd expected to have to make the first move on her, but it seemed her boyfriend wasn't much of a deterrent when it came to fooling around to her. While the kiss continued he grabbed hold of a breast, squeezing and kneading the soft pillowy flesh through her shirt. When they pulled away he was sure there was no way of walking out of here without everyone seeing how proudly what he was packing stood right now. He raised an eyebrow at her directing them to go someplace more private. Putting his hand behind her, he cupped her ass. "I can't think of anything I'd rather do right now. You got a place in mind?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 26, 2017 2:09 am

While running a hand up along your chest, then down to brush across your bulge, she downed her drink, giggling a fair bit after the fact and tapping her chin. After a moment, she smiled and chuckled as she said "Well, I have a big bed at my place... no problem fitting both of us hehe~" Once she set her glass down, she let one hand softy rub and brush along your crotch, while the other felt up your muscly torso.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 26, 2017 2:34 am

Trent smiled at the prospect and finished off his beer. "Well, what are we wasting time around here for? Lead the way, doll." With that, he stood up from the booth and kept her close to his side as she directed him to her place. All the while his hand continued to fondle her generous booty. Anyone could see his bulge, so there wasn't much point in trying to hide from any passers-by what the two of them were going to be up to this evening.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games