Mischief in Maguuma [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mischief in Maguuma [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 09, 2017 4:15 am

"Affirmative. Lion's-Arch-laws-against-violence-inside-the-city-begrudgingly-recognized. Commencing-casual-but-unspoken-disregard-of-Lion's-Arch-laws."

The Western Ward is less busy, but there's still a lot of traffic passing through it. Plenty of unscrupulous characters, undercover Whispers agents, and greatsword-wielding Necromancers are making themselves look like a bad time to try and mess with. As Mesira searches through the Ward, she does eventually find a person dressed in black asleep on a couple of couch cushions on a building's porch. They've not been there long, as the cushions and their clothes look very clean.

"Loitering-confirmed. Not-a-piratical-act."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 09, 2017 4:46 am

Mesira walks up and pokes the person to get them awake. "Excuse me, have you lent your services to another magister? I need to speak with her."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 09, 2017 4:50 am

The person jumps, then grabs Mesira by her shirt and pulls her in.
"Please. Take her. She kept us up. Alllllllll night. You see this place? Where I am right now? This is safety. Door's open."
There's a certain desperation in their eyes. They're clearly not having a good morning.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 09, 2017 5:04 am

"Right." She replies, walking inside as told. She's wondering what Lyalah could actually have done in order to keep everyone awake, but she has a general idea, knowing her.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 09, 2017 5:13 am

Mesira gets a better idea once she gets a good look at the ground floor. There's more people in black clothes, but most of them have been either torn away to show their genitals or just removed altogether. They're all covered in some kind of magic residue, and are more or less in a pile that implies they had an orgy. It looks like Lyalah could either be staying upstairs or downstairs, though if she's downstairs she has probably commandeered the "hidden" cave portion the houses in the Western Ward seem to have.

Though, as Mesira looks it all over, she does find a golemite hiding to the right of the door. It waves on eye contact.
"Hello! This-is-an-automated-message. Please-do-not-touch-the-pile-of-people-as-the-residue-they-are-covered-in-will-be-detrimental-to-normal-thought-process. Additionally,-do-not-let-anyone-covered-in-residue-touch-you. Finally,-I,-Lyalah-Felitn,-have-commandeered-this-house-full-of-criminals-and-am-appropriating-it-in-the-name-of-fun. In-closing,-it-is-wise-to-keep-out. End-message."

Mesira notes a little bit of the purple residue on her shirt from where she was grabbed. It's unclear whether it's a bad idea to breathe it in or let it touch her skin, but it could be a problem even in a relatively small amount like this.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 09, 2017 5:36 am

"Ah, fuck. Where's Lyalah?" She asks the golemite, already heading for the upstairs herself, but putting down her temporal lock in case she needs to get downstairs quickly.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 09, 2017 2:30 pm

The golemite buzzes sarcastically, firm in the knowledge that it doesn't have to do anything besides play an automated message to people coming inside.

Upstairs there are a bunch of bedrooms with open doors and the same residue everywhere, with an asuran canister in the middle seeming to be the source of it. There's no asuran footprints leading through the stuff, so it seems unlikely that Lyalah would be resting up here with the aftermath of her creation.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 09, 2017 2:34 pm

Mesira quickly warps downstairs, continuing into the basement to find Lyalah.
She's starting to wonder what the hell her main goal is with this.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 09, 2017 2:51 pm

The basement is a storeroom and kitchen combination, and seems to have been used this morning. The opening to the basement cave is open, and this area is very conspicuously free of any of the magical residue. Taking a closer look around, Mesira does note the small symbol Lyalah enjoys using painted in red on the wall next to the cave opening like some kind of warning.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 09, 2017 3:41 pm

Mesira continues inside, knowing Lyalah would most likely be in there.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 09, 2017 3:48 pm

The tunnel continues down a short spiral in to the bedrock, opening in to a larger cave room. Sure enough, the asura herself is laying on top of a naked norn woman, both asleep on a large bed. The two of them are also free of the residue, and neither appear restrained. Taking a look around, this appears to be where Lyalah has set up shop, with a small labspace and most of her luggage being down here.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 09, 2017 3:50 pm

Mesira walks over, patting Lyalah on the foot to wake her up.
"Someone's having fun here, huh?"
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 09, 2017 4:03 pm

Lyalah wakes up with a little jump, looking around through squinty eyes for a moment. Seeing it's only Mesira, she scoots to prop her head up on the norn's tits, covering her nipples with her floppy ears.
"Yeah, you could say that... What time is it? I was wrapped up in crimefighting all night..." Giggling quietly, she adds "Don't worry, the folks upstairs are ABSOLUTELY criminals. They tried to tie me to a bed as soon as I picked my room..."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 09, 2017 4:15 pm

"I think it's almost noon, but I haven't really checked. I'm guessing that dust of yours is a new gadget? Because some dude at the door seemed very pissed and tired, so you've obviously caused SOMETHING that made them miserable."
She pauses, looking between the two.

"So who is the body pillow? Another bandit?"
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 09, 2017 4:29 pm

"Well, more of a substance, than a gadget. It is resin infused with emotionally-charged Mesmer magic, released as a gas then turned in to a spreadable residue by the humidity in the air. I think you can guess what it does."
She pats the norn's hip a couple times.
"As for her, she is an unfortunate curious bystander who came inside and got contaminated. She needed my assistance to dispel the beginning symptoms, then I put her under the microscale contaminant vacuum so she wouldn't stay in that state. And then I had to get under the vacuum as well, because she contaminated me." Lyalah rubs her eyes, then squints a little at Mesira. "You may want to do the same, you seem to have some on your clothing. Based on your behavior, it hasn't penetrated through to your skin yet." She points at a stall with a single button inside standing against a wall.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 09, 2017 4:45 pm

"You know you can't just go cause an epidemic, even if it's a sexual one. That's not how you become an Archon, Ly'." She snickers, turning to walk into the vacuum.

She sets the C7-G0 to wait outside the device, figuring her bruiser golem is pretty much just covering the front door of the house.

"You definitely don't waste your time,
I can tell that much. You come back from the rotten hell hole of Orr, and instantly cause an orgie."
She looks at Lyalah for a moment, before pushing the stall. She's not sure what to expect, knowing Lyalah.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 09, 2017 5:01 pm

"Nonsense, I don't have nearly enough to cause a state like you saw upstairs in the entirety of Lion's Arch. What you've seen is all I made, and all I intend to make before I have a more accurate method of deploying it." She hums amusedly. "Perhaps a squirt gun."

The stall shuts once the button is pressed, and small tubes descend from the top. It just sucks the residue straight out of Mesira's clothes, as well as some of the dirt she already had on her from the fight earlier.

"So, you must've sought me out for a reason, right?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 09, 2017 5:07 pm

"You know how my krewe and I operate,
and how we prefer to study unusual things? Well, we finished a project and plan to test it later today. I felt I'd offer you a sit-in, since you were here along the way for me to find the brainless meat to guard us if something goes wrong. She should be near the lighthouse, or just below it."

Mesira steps out, surprised she didn't get stripped by the machine.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 09, 2017 5:22 pm

"I'd love to, actually. I was planning to stop by your lab anyways once I'd had a couple days to rest from my trip, but this is far more convenient. Ah- one thing, I WILL have to move my golemite outside the door, as well as take that vacuum stall upstairs. I still need to alert the Lionguard to this place, as I've disabled the criminals and had to rest right after."
She turns on to her side, giving the norn's boob a kiss as she stands. The norn moans happily in her sleep, and seems like she would've grabbed Lyalah and pulled her back in if she was still too close.
"I swear, this woman likes us asura girls a bit too much. I wouldn't have slept in so long if it weren't for her..."
Lyalah sighs, picking up a soaked pair of panties that was under the bed the norn is on.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 09, 2017 7:31 pm

"Oh really? In that case, you're more than welcome to stay a bit- I just picked up some supplies,
so our bloodstone turrets will be keeping guard for us. I can't recall if you have been by since we installed th-"

She stops and look at the panties Lyalah is holding.
"Accident?" She snickers.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games