Mischief in Maguuma [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mischief in Maguuma [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 19, 2019 1:52 am

"Hey! There's no rules against having sex with your superiors, I only got in trouble because I was doing it during operating hours! It's past midnight right now, so you should just grab my-"
Nezia's complaining makes it really easy for Mesira to hypnotize her, she's wide open and very mentally vulnerable. Mesira has her full hypnotized attention.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 19, 2019 2:23 am

"Alright, hun; Spread Eagle. Let me see those wings fly wide." She tests, giving a devious chuckle.

Easier than I remember... Perhaps promiscuity weakens mental barriers... She trails off mentally, waiting to see how Nezia complies.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:16 pm

"Of course, boss..." Using her pile of pillows to prop up her shoulders, Nezia spreads her legs wide and gets her arms out of the way too, opening herself up to Mesira. Based on the odd expression on her face, she seems to be getting aroused by this hypnotic trance she's been put under...
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:37 pm

"So how is progress down here actually going, hun? Morale?" She chuckles, walking up to lay down across Nezia.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:49 pm

"It's going greeeaaat. We're putting those humans to work for us first thing in the morning, food delivery and menial labor in revealing clothing... Door guards have been bored, but that'll change... Everyone's looking for a piece of those pirates to take the edge off..." She's comfy to lay on, but between her subconscious excitement of being hypnotized and the thought of banging the pirates they've enslaved, Nezia's practically radiating arousal now. "Should be able to get the next building erected before noon."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:07 pm

"What about your honest thoughts regarding me, and the stand-in leader before me?" She lures, testing.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:33 pm

"I really want to fuck you. It's weird that such a strong anti-Inquest proponent would be assigned as our Boss, but you're very attractive and I am not dead, so I have chosen to overlook the evidence. Our old Boss was a simple-headed crone, so I falsified a report for her to investigate to get her arrested by the Lionsguard. The best use she has now is letting me imagine her utilizing her nagging mouth better in prison."
She laughs dazedly, eyes drifting upwards as her imagination starts doing just that.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:46 am

"Oh, devious! Well, you know how spies work. Deep cover is nice, but I do like the....other side." She pauses, trailing her finger up Nezia's arm.

"Remember our school days? The good old days together on projects? Good times, we're old buddies." Mesira lures into Nezia's subconscious, or at least attempts to do so.
"We had a brief fling, too, don't you remember? Ended when we got sent to different places after college, but let's say we're back together, mmm?" She coaxes in as well, though she's unsure if her added charm will work or not.
Ocfos

Previous

Return to Private Games