Mischief in Maguuma [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mischief in Maguuma [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Sat May 04, 2019 3:08 am

Mesira takes the elevator back up to the concourse, finding the courtier in one of the mostly-decorative gardens opposite of the stage on this floor. She's sitting facing away, but seemingly alert and maintaining her weapons at the moment. Suprisingly, it's an asuran rifle this sylvari seems to prefer, and she knows it well enough to understand the way it needs to be dismantled for parts care and energy recharge. Mesira doesn't make it two steps before she's hailed by her.
"Boss. A moment of your time, if you will." The way she says 'boss' makes it sound like she's not convinced it's the term she wants to use, but is using it out of respect for the way the asura do things.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat May 04, 2019 3:14 am

Mesira turns, a little surprised as she hears herself getting addressed by the Sylvari all of a sudden, "Yes?" She asks, internally embarassed again in regards to being naked around strangers.

Raising an eyebrow, she continues, "I was informed you as a courtier had been stationed down here as well. A surprise to hear so soon, I'll admit."
She tries to sound a little irritated in general, but she's not sure she's pulling it off well.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat May 04, 2019 3:28 am

The sylvari turns where she's sitting, not seeming to have the effort to stand. She's "naked-naked", not the usual kind of naked that sylvari usually prance around with. On top of being curvier than sylvari are often capable of, she's got defined and glowy nipples and an equally bioluminescent slit she seems to not notice she's displaying. She's not really as 'thorny' as a Nightmare courtier usually is either, the only thorns Mesira can really see are growing out of her feet, which seem to be forcing her in to having high heels constantly. Overall though, between the white petals on her head and darker brown body, she seems... less hostile than the usual.
"I was already awake, so I decided to wait for you to get a look at my new superior officer." She's been looking Mesira over the entire time, her eyes initially seeming sharp and judgemental. Her expression softens a bit. "Well, you seem inundated in about the same vices as the other women here. I usually expect Inquest authority to radiate as much anger and envy as a drunken skritt, but you seem a complex individual. I appreciate that." She sets aside the gun part she was holding to lean her arms in to her lap. "I'm Clero, I was placed here by the Court as an advisor on slave breaking, and my combat skills allow me to serve as a guard as well. It is a pleasure."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat May 04, 2019 3:39 am

A little surprised by her new sight, she does raise her other eyebrow at the sight, "I've definitely had worse first impressions of bodyguards, so you're already doing better by far. Can't say the sight is a bad one either."

She crosses her arms, walking a little closer as they talk "It's a good thing they know to send us some decent people down here, to say the least."

Standing a few feet away, she looks her up and down without much shame, "I'm Mesira, to put the pleasantries aside." She says as she stops ogling her, instead looking at her face while talking.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat May 04, 2019 4:06 am

Clero's pretty shamelessly checking Mesira out too, like a second ago she was looking at something else about her. She seems pretty in to what she's looking at, and doesn't even recognize Mesira's name.
"Pleasantries aside to indulge in actual pleasure, perhaps?" THAT was flirting. She's an emotionally-skilled sylvari indeed. "If not with me, then I'm assuming with the new slaves? I can't guess another reason you'd be up so late if not to work out some... travel adrenaline, to make sleeping easier. The others certainly enjoy employing my skills for a similar purpose." She laughs a little. "Always with the excuses they make when all they want is someone on top of them."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat May 04, 2019 4:26 am

Mesira is a bit taken aback by the directness of the Sylvari, "Oh, well, I simply wanted to check on what I have to deal with, before I get any rest." She excuses, not trying to seem wanting, "I take it everything is in order around here?"

She's definitely trying not to blush, but her ears deflating a little might give her away.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat May 18, 2019 6:35 pm

"Oh, yes, the facility's been quite secure. Now..." Clero easily catches on to Mesira's true feelings. Being around the other asura probably got her used to the nonverbal tells. She rocks forward on to her knees and grabs Mesira by her ass, and has her in her lap as she's rocking backwards. She's soft, and there's some very ripe fruit mere inches away from Mesira's face. "You should start your 'checking' somewhere close."
She's flirting, but it's also seeming like somewhere between a demand and a test. This could be an important time for Mesira to cement superiority...
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat May 18, 2019 9:16 pm

Mesira scoffs, trying to slap the courtier away as a way to act her 'superiority', "I didn't say you could put your hands on me."

If she's free, she starts walking away, "Perhaps later, once I've taken a look at the recruits in the barracks, and a better look at the station itself."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat May 18, 2019 9:45 pm

Mesira gets her to let go with a well-deserved boob slap. That's gotten a raised eyebrow and an intrigued chuckle out of her. "Weeeell, finally I find someone who's not a pushover. You're alright, Mesira." She feels Clero's eyes locked straight on her ass as she's walking away. "Don't let the weakness of your krewe become infectious, or I'll not be letting you go next time. I've got many uses for pushovers... And your station might end up being one of them.~"

Mesira passes back through the underwater tunnel and in to the barracks segment. From what she saw before, she just needs to look over one of the railings to see all the unaccounted-for krewe sleeping in either their own cubbies or some bunks. There seems to be some sort of rank distinction that grants higher levels of comfort, but Mesira can't really tell when nobody's awake. The barracks does have what seems to be an inactive roster readout that requires access to look at, as well as a small map to help find where everything is in the multi-layered building. Top level is access, center level is kitchen and canteen, and bottom level is where everybody sleeps.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat May 18, 2019 10:08 pm

Mesira walks away from the courtier with an internal sigh of relief, not feeling she's got the time to mess about as much as she wants to. She looks up to the roster, poking her ear-clip at the reader to see what's up with the crew in here, and what she might be able to expect in here.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat May 18, 2019 10:20 pm

All twelve of the permanent krewe seem to be accounted for right now, and two of the "loan krewe" are currently here as well. Keffi and the door guard are the only people not in their bunks right now, but it looks like the door guard is one of the two permanent security operators here. They share the highest amount of access with the two "floor heads", of which Keffi is one. The other floor head is in one of the largest and coziest-looking cubbies, Mesira can see her from this console. Completely naked, and spooning a body pillow.

Four of the krewe here are simply marked "research team", and they get to have some of the more modest-looking cubbies. The remaining four are maintenance crew and golem overseers, with the two loan members being construction crew. It looks like all of their cooking and cleaning is handled by golems, Mesira can see the meal itinerary from here. These people seem to be funded pretty well, they've got an enviable meal selection. It looks like the barracks can house a total of 64 asura, though, so it's designed in advance for a larger-scale operation.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat May 18, 2019 11:35 pm

Mesira looks over at the other floor head, grinning widely as she pulls up the profile for her.

"Wonder who you may be..." She says lowly to herself as she goes through, grinning a little as she looks over at them.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 19, 2019 12:28 am

The other floor head is a Synergetics graduate by the name of Nezia. Mesira actually somewhat recognizes the name, they were basically rising through the colleges at the same time, and Synergetics folks were always all over the place.
The profile's got her accomplishments rising up through Inquests ranks and the fact that she's apparently a pretty accomplished animal tamer. Perhaps it's fitting that she went on to apply her skills to breaking people? Her measurements are also written down, she has about the same hippy proportions as Lyalah, just with more tit to go around. Most of the information here is pretty mundane, but at the end it's noted that she's been reprimanded for disrupting workflow via sexual relations with her superiors before coming here. She seems like a perfect fit.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 19, 2019 12:34 am

Mesira looks over at the floor supervisor, grinning as she tries to find a way over to her. If she can't see an easy way, she tries readying a mesmer portal her way, to get herself over there.

She wonders if she'll recognise her, if she is to wake her up.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 19, 2019 12:44 am

The stairs are basically right there, so Mesira can just descend the two flights to get to her 'bedroom'. The bed's a triangle shape that takes up the back corner of the cubby, leaving room for a nightstand, a sink, and a personal table and chair with some room to walk around. There's also a soundproofing force-door which Nezia is opting not to use for some reason. Her tits honestly look bigger than the numbers were saying, more than a few handfuls each, that's for sure. She looks exactly as ditzy as you could expect a Synergetics graduate to, but she's at least pretty cute.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 19, 2019 12:52 am

Mesira walks in, tapping the force-door shut, before clearing her throat to try and wake her up.

"Well hello again, Nezia, it has been a while."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 19, 2019 1:00 am

Nezia jerks in place and abandons her body pillow as she sits up. "Muhh...? Whozere..."
She rubs her eyes, which practically bulge out of her head when she realises it's Mesira standing in front of her. She flips from confusion, to worry, to panic, to more confusion... and eventually settles down as she rubs her eyes some more. "You're... Mesira, right? Great..." Her tone is somewhat accusatory, she must be familiar with some of Mesira's anti-Inquest activity. However, she also sounds like she's basically resigned herself to her fate already. "You appear to have closed the door behind you before you woke me up, was there a reason...?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 19, 2019 1:20 am

"Who do you think your superior is down here? Long time no see, huh?"

She takes a seat on the nightstand, "I closed it so we could have a private chat, outside earshot of our subordinates."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 19, 2019 1:30 am

Nezia silently puzzles out the concept of Mesira being her superior officer, Mesira even catching her saying "...but she took out at least thirteen..." Eventually, she just comes to the conclusion that she should be alright with this. She's not getting blasted right now and she's not an administrator of any kind, so she doesn't care how Mesira managed to get here.
"Yeah, no kidding. Things change so much by the time you graduate." She stares at Mesira's tits for a moment, then realises Mesira's been naked this whole time. "So, you came in to my bedroom naked on purpose, right?"
She sounds hopeful.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 19, 2019 1:48 am

"Different times, but no. I came to the facility naked, since I felt a good nude midnight swim would do good."

She chuckles, "I've already had a look at your files, hun, and I'm not the kind of superior who'd go down like that, since I'm not one to promote myself out of business."

Leaning over towards Nezia, Mesira prepares another hypnosis spell
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games