Mischief in Maguuma [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mischief in Maguuma [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:02 am

"O-Of course, ma'am," is her suddenly-nervous response to Mesira's disdain and request for a tour. She breaks eye contact and stares off to the side as she answers her next question. "We, er, currently have twelve people permanently stationed here, with four more that sometimes are loaned out to use when we need additional hands. I assure you though, we've not yet had to enact disciplinary measures for idleness! Construction and early testing are following a nominal pace!" She laughs nervously. "I suppose we could begin our tour here, then; this is our main slave processing floor with most of its equipment retracted and recharging while the krewe rests. The cells here are the ones we'll use for captives we haven't finished behavioral reassignment for. Currently, though, we haven't constructed the primary slave holding docks, so that's mostly a moot point."
Looking at the floor and walls, Mesira can see that there are hard-to-notice seams in places where things could probably be deployed. There's a couple of larger rectangles in the center, surrounded by smaller diamond shapes- likely for whatever tools are to be used for the larger shapes.
"Er, if you have any inquiries, please allow me to answer them. Additionally, the humans are safe to inspect- we've thoroughly sanitized them before the progress we made in their behavioral reassignment."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:21 am

Mesira looks around at the rooms, mumbling a bit to herself as she inspects the design. "I noticed only one guard outside, so how well-defended is this place actually? Any systems in place that will keep possible invaders locked up tight? Pirates are one thing, but we can't risk other colleges catching on to what goes on down here." She crosses her arms.

"Seems like the 'loaned help' is something that is definitely needed to continue construction here. I'm noting that down, but I would like for you to show me the barracks once we've discussed the handling of invaders, as it doesn't seem there's much space in this room-- And it's also the first room you enter. Not very secured."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:46 am

"Ah! We have turrets masked among the coral and wreckage outside that are set to attack anyone in the Lion Guard or included in our list of known anti-Inquest organizations. We also have drones positioned to capture anyone who passes too close, to judge if they are suitable for our purposes here. Though, in certain cases, we have the luxury of attempting cordiality instead to lure them in." She smiles, confident at least about what she's talking about now. "Also, during our primary operating hours, we use chum golems to draw in hungry sea life to make the area unappealing for the common sheep. As for this room's positioning, we're only using it as a temporary side entrance; this room will be the deepest point of the lab once we seal off the pipe. Ahem- come this way, and I'll show you to the barracks."

She lowers her head to bow, then leads to the connecting hallway-tube that should go to the smaller building block Mesira saw outside. The tube itself is highly fortified, feigning vulnerability to lure attackers in to thinking it's an easy way in. On top of that, it appears ready to raise forcefields in several places to prevent water (or people) from passing through. The barracks itself was only small-looking on the outside, though. Much of this building goes underground, and it looks like it includes the kitchen and bathing areas in one half. The other half has individual blocks as personal bunks, and down below, a large military-style troop barrack. Six of the habitation blocks are in use, and there's two more female asuras sleeping down below. "Here we are! The barracks. This is where most of 'our people' are meant to stay, though certain exceptions will be staying in the primary suites meant for our guests instead. Much of the krewe is resting, as you can see."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:57 am

Mesira looks around as she's told about the drones, as well as the turrets, which amuses her to hear about when she realises they failed to spot the two at all.

As she's being led through the tube, she does keep an eye out for what's going on with the systems keeping the water out, and is actually a little impressed by it. "Good use of space, but the building itself sticking out of the sea floor would be an indicator that something is here to begin with. A lure in the shape of a rumour about treasure near the wreck would be a much better bait, as it would still keep our facilities secret, whilst getting some 'volunteers' for the trials."

Once inside the quarters proper, she looks down to where the other inquest are asleep. "And these primary suites; I assume you've left one open for me to stay in, correct?" She asks in an asserting tone, making it obvious it's not a regular question.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:18 am

"Er- thank you, we WERE hoping to get advice on that from someone more suitable. You see, most of us are ex-Statics, we don't quite have the perspective for form-as-function. Duly noted."
The woman pauses as Mesira asks her next question, then nods. "Of course, ma'am. Luckily, we've already prepared that structure so we'd have something nice to show you when you came down. We currently only have one other staying here, a Nightmare Court warrior who was dedicated to us for protection in exchange for first-week priority picks once we open properly. She's... probably asleep too, now that I think about it. This way."

Led through another connecting tube, Mesira is taken to some kind of large commons area with a central elevator. This space seems set up to be used for negotiations and high-class parties, as well as a stage for presentations or ware-hawking. The inquest girl takes Mesira to the elevator, smiling politely next to the controls. "There's four floors below this one, each with its own set of equally-sized suites. In total, there are 24 suites, best suited for two-to-four esteemed guests per, though our accomodations work perfectly if someone wants a suite for themselves. If I could recommend a place, sharing a floor with the Court representative would guarantee an added level of security."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:27 am

"Never really enjoyed the company of those nightmare courts, I'll take the room closest to the other krewe members. That way I can keep an eye on their performance too, just to make sure there's no slacking around." She looks at the controls, then to the woman.

"Lead me to my room, then we can discuss further matters over some Elonian Wine-- my golem has some stored in it for when need be." She says in a somewhat demanding tone, definitely building up an idea for what to do next if she complies fully.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:39 am

"Alright. One top-floor suite it is. I'll be sure our 'frond' downstairs knows you're here once she's up." Snickering at her pun, she takes the lift down one. These suite floors are well-lit and well-furnished, meant to be alternative gathering places for the people staying here. "Elonian wine... My, it's been some time since I've earned a glass of that."
Mesira is taken to one of the suite rooms, which has a very opaque forcefield serving as its door for privacy- one Mesira knows is the sort that dampens noise. The suite itself is lavishly furnished, it's got some of the best ideas Humans have ever had- cushioned couches and matressed beds. Suprisingly, it has windows, too- they look outside in to underwater caves that the lab is being built in to, lit up by beautiful bioluminescant plantlife to create a suprisingly pretty view... as far as Inquest are capable of, at least. The inquest girl hits the light, but adjusts it so it's on the lower side, for the mood. "Personal kitchens for your slave to operate, a bathroom with spa, and a fantastic view. Perfect for a resort suite, right?"

Tychani waits by the door, knowing at least that golems tend to do that.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:48 am

"Oh, this place is perfect." Mesira says, before she turns to face her Inquest 'tour guide', and extends her palm towards her face as she attempts to dazzle her with a display of shimmers and lights right into her eyes.

"Close it." She tells Tychani regarding the door.

She then starts trying to hypnotise the woman with some mesmer tricks, then testing by snapping to remove her own 'disguise', then ordering; "You now answer only to me. State your name, then dress down like me."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:57 am

The inquest woman wasn't expecting a thing, she gets put straight in a trance with hardly much effort put in on Mesira's part. Tychani is grinning, but she closes the door without saying anything.
"Yes ma'am. My name is Keffi." She obeys in the order Mesira gave the command, stepping out of her one-piece swimsuit with clear affected obedience. She's got a pretty nice body, and her tits are pretty big as far as asuras usually get. Funnily, her natural markings make hand shapes right on her sides, which her swimsuit was hiding. If Mesira matched her hands to them, she'd have to be standing behind her to have them be correct.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:14 am

"Now, Keffi; I am Mesira, you will always refer to me as your superior. I am the new supervisor, and you will tell everyone who works here that I am in charge, no matter what. We are long-time friends, you feel no hatred towards me, nor the krait woman near the door." She pauses, actually noticing the hand-shaped markings once she's naked. "Do you understand my orders?"

"Turn around, place your back against me." She waits to see if she obeys, planting her hands on the markings if she follows without question.

If she does obey, Mesira gets the idea to continue "When I snap my fingers, you will be yourself again, but continue to follow my orders without knowledge as to why." She gives a moment to test how good it feels to hug her from behind, slaps her hands onto the hand-shaped markings, then gives a snap of her fingers now that her 'orders' have been planted.

She waits to see how Keffi reacts to all this.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:32 am

"I understand, ma'am. My old friend Mesira is the new supervisor, and we are welcoming this krait as a guest alongside you." After her tranced interpretation of Mesira's orders, she does just as asked of her, standing against Mesira's front and slightly leaning in to her. She's pretty huggable, Mesira finds, probably a comfortable bedpartner if she was looking for someone to spoon. She swoons when Mesira releases the trance, leaning further in to her with a flighty sigh. She places a hand to her head, needing a second to collect herself.
"Oh my... I seem to have blacked out, now I know why it's been a while since I've had Elonian wine..." Noting now that she's currently naked with Mesira, her ears start to twitch of their own accord. As she places one of her hands on Mesira's, she says "You know how being held here makes me, Mesira... Haa, 'hornier than a human'. I, er..." She glances back at Tychani. "Were you planning a three-way this whole time...?"
She sounds flattered.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:41 am

Perfect.

"Nah, this is my friend Tychani- She was the one the krewe tried to capture from the sea earlier in the day. She is no threat to the facility, but both she and I would like to make sure we're in no danger down here." She giggles as she feels Keffi lean further against her from the daze.

"The hugging was your suggestion, don't you remember? You said you wanted some comfort, and I know you always feel comfortable like this, Kef."

She looks over at Tychani, "While I might be a little busy with my schedule down here, my friend Tychani would love to get to know you better, if you catch my drift. Once we've both been given the proper security clearances, I'm sure you could go for some fun with her on the bed over there, hmm?" She suggests, giving a little pat on the markings again with her free hand, even rubbing a little for extra sensation.

"Right, Tychani?" She looks over and gives a wink to her behind Keffi's back. She figures that'll be plenty of fun to repay the favor.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:50 am

"Very right, Mesira. I've been eager to get to know Keffi for some time." Taking a flirtatious posture, Tychani slithers for the bed, laying across it in a very inviting manner.
Keffi looks very inticed, though already being worked up from Mesira feeling her up helps. "Oh! Well, I can get you two your clearance levels and passwords right away, that won't take too long. I'll just need to head back upstairs for just a moment, then I can come back and, ahem..." Her ears twitch as she catches a blush. "Meet Tychani."
She doesn't exactly seek to make Mesira let go, but she does head straight out of the room to do that once Mesira does.

Once they're alone again, "She's perfect. What's the plan?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:06 am

"Excellent work attitude, Kef. We'll wait for you here." She gives a friendly kiss at the back of her shoulder before letting her go. "Work aside, it's good to see you again. I expect to see even better progress than back in the day, now that we're both more knowledgeable." She grins, waiting for her to leave before closing up after her.

She then walks over to meet Tychani at the bed, sitting down at the end of it before leaning over with a grin, "I take a little 'supervison trip' around the facility, learn how everything works and all, then meet the krewe and introduce myself to them." She grins widely, "Don't think that'd be a great idea? I think it would be a fantastic way to get to know them better." She says in a suggestive tone.

"Oh, just to be clear-- Are we even now, Tychani? Considering our little agreement before all this."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri May 03, 2019 2:51 am

"Ah! Right! I had gotten so caught up in our infiltration I had forgotten I asked for something in return. Yes, I think this Keffi would make a great partner for me to live with once you've dealt with this place." She looks a little regretful for a moment. "But can I be permitted to visit your lab in the future? I haven't been so close to Asuran technology before, but I would like to experience some that is not so... evil."

Mesira sees a small red sanitation drone starting to clean the exterior of the window of algea. It's a cuter golem than Inquest is usually capable of, but Mesira can't tell off the top of her head if it was a public design or not.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri May 03, 2019 4:08 am

Mesira looks at the drone as it works, hops off of bed to look closer at it, hands on her hips as she stops.

"Of course, but I'd need to calibrate the defenses to recognise you first, or you would be in trouble if you visited." She replies nonchalantly as she looks at the little drone work, while waiting for Keffi to work.

"Cute." She says aloud at the sight of it sliding across the glass.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat May 04, 2019 2:36 am

"Yes!" The tip of Tychani's tail wiggles a bit, then apparently the excitement gets to her enough that a lot of the end of her tail wags and slaps the bed. "That means I have a friend! Today's been so exciting, I can hardly stand it!"

Keffi didn't take long, the two can hear her feet before she's back in the room. "Alright, you'll have all the clearance you deserve, you two! The system was having some weird issues about an anti-Inquest dissident that shared a name with you, Mesira, but I went ahead and just deleted the old entry so it wouldn't make things buggy down the line. Here's some password slates that'll get you through any door and in to any system in the compound, including the ones we haven't built yet." Keffi hands off a flat pencil-shaped data-slate to Mesira, then tosses Tychani to her. "The Nightmare Courtier is awake and would like to meet you as well, since you're her superior while you're assigned here. She's in the concourse, er... enjoying the sun lamps."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat May 04, 2019 2:45 am

Mesira hears Keffi come back into the room, turning around to face her again, as she walks towards her again.
"Oh you know systems, sometimes you'd think they'd gained sentience." She says dismissively as she chuckles, clicking the data-slate onto her ear to keep it safe.

"I'll go visit her momentarily, but I was considering checking up on the other few Asura first, if you wouldn't mind." She pauses, keeping her left hand on her hip as she continues,
"Where did they have their bunks, again?"
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat May 04, 2019 2:54 am

"They're all back in the barracks, that was the building after the slavebreaking chamber you entered through. The Courtier will be on the way, but it's up to you." Keffi looks to Tychani again, who opens her arms. "I believe my presence is requested in bed. I'll leave you to your business, then." She smiles brightly and nods, then practically leaps in to Tychani's arms. Her face gets buried in krait boob when she's caught and hugged, and Mesira can barely see her once Tychani rolls over on to her, both of them giggling. It looks pretty comfy in there.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat May 04, 2019 2:58 am

"On the way? I feel like she'd be rooted under those lamps by now." She replies, giving a light nod towards Tychani as she finishes her words about being needed, as if to give her the go-ahead.

"I'll return once I've assessed the staff, but I'll close up to give you two some privacy." She steps outside, doing just so as she closes up the door.

That felt almost too easy... She thinks to herself, as she walks towards where she was told the courtier was stationed, mostly just to peek at if she's preoccupied or not by said lamps.

If she can find out without being noticed, she'll turn towards the barracks instead.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games