Mischief in Maguuma [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mischief in Maguuma [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:10 pm

Out on the main lab floor, things seem peaceful enough. Many of the construction golems have returned to their housing to charge, not many are needed now that it's just smoothing that needs done. Lyalah appears to have fallen asleep in 'thinking' position, but she's put her labspace in temporal stasis for preservation. Paxxi returns to the monitoring stations as Mesira walks out.
Sure enough, there's a muffled frustrated-sounding groan from Hunter's quarters. Any talking that's going on in there has been totally obfuscated by the energy doors and lockdown.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:22 pm

As Mesira approaches Paxxi, she looks over at the smoothening work.
"That went smoothly, I wonder if we could go deeper in the future to add more spaces for creatures as exotic as this one we have here. I know adding a krewe relaxation terrace somewhere would be beneficial up here. It would help keep the morale high during lockdowns and long projects.
I'm sure everyone would love it, so I'm keeping the promise of it being on our schedule post our current main project."

She chuckles, amused over the noises in the next room.
"Doesn't sound like trouble in there,
honestly. You sure she needs checking up on?"
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:38 pm

"Indeed. I'd love to import some plants to combat that fresh... swamp-rot smell we always seem to be stuck with down here thanks to the living dead." She half-smiles at Mesira's comment about the antics in the room. "Very. Miss Felitn had a visit and convinced Warmaster Sleiper to do something silly to try and de-stress the pirates as an attempt to make them more comfortable, and less likely to commit all sorts of unintelligent acts in our labs. I'm fairly certain they've usurped control of the situation in there. Internal speculating on the noises is becoming very distracting."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:29 am

"I have the experimental sleep-aid I made a few days ago, which could be fun to test out on the two to get them to calm down. Would that help ease the noisy mess down here, perhaps?" Mesira grins widely at Paxxi.

"Getting some good plants down here from Greater Maguuma would at least help us feel more at home, despite being an ocean away. As long as nothing escapes and starts to take root in the local ecosystem, I think it would be fine to do so."

"Do you know where Maryll is, by the way?"
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:41 am

Paxxi returns Mesira's grin as she's put in a 'good' mood rather than her usual 'neutral.' "I think Miss Felitn needs them outside of a catatonic state, even IF it'd work on the norn pirate she's got in there. Maryll had dinner in the bath, she must be categorizing the data with her liquid heating coils on to keep it warm."

There's a long groan from Hunter's room, and it sounds like her.
"Now I'm positive you may want to take a look."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:53 am

Mesira's eyebrows rise a little as she glares over in slight annoyance. "Oh by the Eternal Alchemy..." She groans, starting to walk over to check it out.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:16 pm

The door to Hunter's room opens once Mesira clears the lockdown, though it locks behind her as per the default lockdown settings so nothing inside can get out during her inspection. Sure enough, Hunter has gotten herself in to a situation. She's had her wrists chained to the bed and her mouth gagged with what seems to be three pairs of panties. One of pirates, a human, is grinding pussies with her quite roughly while controlling her head with her foot. The norn pirate, also naked, seems to just be inspecting Hunter's weapons before she notices Mesira walk in.

"You coming in here to join the shit-talking Vigil slut? I don't think you're big enough for me. Your tongue will be fine, at least." She doesn't seem to be making any moves for Mesira, already having seen what she can do.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:24 pm

"You're talking to a powerful Magister of the Priory, princess. This is my krewe's lab, and I am simply here to check everything is in order." She scoffs.
"You wish, but I'm not one to give in to brutes like your ilk. You wouldn't be a match for me,
so don't even think about trying anything on me."

Mesira starts to walk over towards Hunter, seeming unphased by what's going on in here.

"I'll be taking any weapons with me on my way out, so you three can play nice together. Do something rash, and you will make for good test subjects you two."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:47 pm

"Bah! We're not the murdering kind of pirate that Captain Maven is! We were in it for the free girls!" She sounds like she's pleading her case right now, but she does begrudgingly sheathe Hunter's greatsword and gently set it down. She greatly respects that weapon.

The human pirate doesn't look at Mesira as she approaches, apparently just enjoying the sight of her and Hunter's bodies grinding together too much to divert her attention. Hunter's expression on seeing Mesira is one of relief, though she doesn't seem wounded in any way. "Be... fore you start... She let us do this." Hunter's eyes widen as she gets an embarassed anger to her, clanking the chains some as she tries to move her arms.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:52 pm

"I don't care what goes on in here, as long as nobody is hurt. Hunter, you fine there?" Mesira asks, crossing her arms.
"Just keep it down a little in here, Paxxi is working outside."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:21 pm

The human pirate slows down as Hunter seems to be pondering her answer. She looks between the three women in the quarters and seems to grow suddenly indecisive as her eyes linger more on everyone's bodies, before slowly nodding at Mesira.
"See? She's j-just complaining because I'm... making my tits bounce." She starts picking up with her grinding again, smirking at Mesira. "You want a turn?"

The norn speaks up. "Honestly, that chick shut up real quick when our tits were in her face. She's easier to read than a sylvari."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:36 am

"Alright, I'll leave you to it. Remember; If she's hurt, you're becoming drake food after some experiments have been done on you." She threatens in a casual tone, before turning around to walk out. She doesn't comment on their offer of joining in, seeming to just ignore it.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:57 am

"Quit your worrying! The worst she'll have is a sore ass and trouble getting out of bed." The norn rolls her eyes.
"Because... she'll be too busy... getting lost in our tits..."
They let her leave, the norn seeming disappointed when Hunter's weapons are all taken with. Mesira sees her getting up to join her friend with Hunter. The door re-locks once Mesira is outside.

Paxxi looks a little expectant. "You took Warmaster Sleiper's weapons with you? Was she getting too rough?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:50 am

"I don't trust the pirates not to. The Warmaster is a bit tied up right now, quite literally. They should at least be more quiet, but let me know if they make too much noise again."
Mesira puts the weapons down next to the door, so they don't get in the way of anything.

"So Maryll is in her quarters, Lyalah is snoring, the Warmaster is preoccupied... Do you know where Yiva is? Haven't checked up on her in a little. I might as well do so while I get something to eat."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:03 am

"She's calibrating the slime's pen in the newly-carved space. She's doing dynamic tests to adjust according to new information. Possibly getting sidetracked as well. You know how she is." She smiles and shrugs. "Once I've finished my notations on the portal's readings now that it has been tested, I'll finally be ready to relax for the night."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:56 am

"You don't need to overwork yourself, Paxxi. Better we have more accurate data, than faster data. I'm going to check on Yiva, because I'd prefer that slime thing is locked up before we're all asleep."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:16 am

"Don't worry too hard! This isn't the most strenuous note-taking, I'll just be glad to give my writing arm a break. I'd bring one of the GR-DNR golemites with you in case she's caked with slime or dust." Paxxi chuckles quietly, her attention turning fully to the readouts again.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:23 am

"Very well. I'll see you in the morning, Paxxi. We shouldn't have anything scheduled for tomorrow, so you can rest easy knowing there's time to relax" Mesira chuckles, turning on her heel to head for Yiva. She half-considers checking on Maryll as well, figuring it couldn't hurt.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Maryll's room is open, though her bathroom door inside is locked. Mesira gets to see Maryll's room a little less than the others, and most of what she has in there is a little boring- Statics graduates tend to have projects that aren't glamorous, after all. Mesira does see that the silver bars she got for her have already been put to some use, one of them is being shaved down for filings while the other has had some small rectangular rods cut from it, reminding her somewhat of prongs to a tuning fork.
"Who's theeere?~" She calls from the bathroom as she hears Mesira walking about, not too bothered-sounding.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:31 am

"It's just me, as I figured I'd check up on everyone for the night. I can tell I'm not the only one who needed a bath after today, at least." She replies, walking into the room to not just be standing in the hallway.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games