Mischief in Maguuma [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mischief in Maguuma [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:20 pm

"Must make a mental note... The pink slime trail absorbed our sexual fluids and grew in volume because of it. Its source slime may posess a similar ability." Lyalah is speaking rather lazily, but is speaking to commit these details to memory. "Would you agree this opens an entertaining line of testing...?"

The cleaning golemite beeps as it starts working, completely unconcerned by how much goo was on the ground.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:48 pm

"You really want to try and fuck the thing that crunches things into crystals?" Mesira turns in the tub, facing against Lyalah as she lays her head on her collar, lightly hugging against her.
"That's not a good idea, and you know that."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:06 pm

"Well, naturally. First we test its intelligence and recognition skills, as we were planning. Then, if results are satisfactory..." Lyalah has a sharktoothed grin on her face. "We have a very tough and un-crunchable human lying around to help us."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:41 am

"How do we know it wouldn't just munch her in? The thing doesn't seem too intelligent, aside from typical furry companion behavior. Perhaps use the pirates we brought in as involuntary test dummies?"
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:03 am

"A splendid idea, actually. I'd probably prefer those two were given a shower before we let the slime touch them, though." Lyalah giggles quietly. "Beside their state beforehand I suspect our Vigil friend is not giving them an easy time."

A golemite speaks from outside the bathroom. "Dinner-has-been-prepared." Sounds like one of the C8-R golems. It pings, scanning through the wall. "Lyalah's-shall-be-delivered-here-as-well."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:39 am

"Probably not a bad idea, but I'm not volunteering my bathroom, that's for sure. She might be Vigil, but she's definitely doing her job." She chuckles.

"Do you want to go eat with the rest,
or would you prefer staying in my quarters for the meal?"
Mesira perks up with, as she hears the golem outside.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:30 pm

"I'll head out first. The implications that could be drawn from my staying in here could be embarassing for you." She gives Mesira a small kiss on the head. "Much more natural if I exit alone, it would imply you're still focused on work not involving the lubricative qualities of slime."
She chuckles softly, lifting herself out of the bath if she's not stopped.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:12 am

"What, two magisters can't get it on together? We're well on the way to Archon territory with this, you know." She chuckles upon the kiss, letting Lyalah get up freely, but gives her a light hug around the hips when she stands in the tub.

She pats the butt gently before letting go; all about that butt.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:31 am

"Just a conclusion based on observations... You've seemed a little embarassed about intimate gestures before." She motions like she's dusting herself off, her outfit reforming on to her body on the third pat. It's sticking up in back to tease Mesira. "Your krewe would probably exploit the openings I am capable of making in your armor, you know!" She grins and pokes her tongue out through her teeth, exitting the bathroom and taking her dinner tray when the golemite offers it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:10 am

Mesira stays in the tub for a little, mostly to think about things, as well as trying to come to terms with how her feelings towards Lyalah are mutual. Unless interrupted, it's likely she'd sit there for at least 20 more minutes to herself.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:25 am

Mesira is allowed to think for a while. Suprising, considering the rather busy lab tonight- the blast mining that Yiva was up to seems to conclude about ten minutes in to Mesira's soak, allowing her to zone out a bit longer to the sound of construction golems smoothing and transporting rock for the enclosure. There's also some well-muffled shouting as it sounds like Hunter is lecturing the two pirates. It's a mercy that the sound-dampening force doors work.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:37 am

It takes Mesira a few minutes to collect herself, but she eventually steps out of the tub and leans down to empty it. Once she's done, she goes to dry herself off, and then get herself a lab-suited bathrobe. It's like her normal bathrobe, but a little closer to knee-length - Not that she'd really be concerned about anything in the lab at this point in time.

Unless she gets interrupted in her bathroom, she steps into her own room to check up on status.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:50 am

Lyalah appears to have taken some time to set out some of her personal belongings after she ate, but appears to have respected Mesira's personal workspace. Lyalah HAS, however, left a pair of her own panties on Mesira's pillow. The plans for Mesira's smart motion sensors haven't been tampered with, though she still hasn't gotten much work done thanks to the portal experiment beginning and the... ensuing aftermath in the bathroom. The room is empty otherwise, Lyalah is likely at her own workstation right now in the main chamber.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:58 am

Mesira decides to sit down with her hair still hanging down, simply starting to get the plans further underway while she waits for the expansion blasts to settle a little.
She does cover the panties on the pillow first, by pulling her blanket a little higher up to hide them. Definitely something she'd expect of Lyalah, now that she thinks about it.

She swings her butt onto her seat, enjoying the slight liberating breeze while she's allowed it. Though, she doesn't look for if anyone was actually hiding under her desk or not before sitting down. She doubts anyone would, either way.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:08 am

Mesira sits down and she immediately feels both of her inner thighs get poked by pointy fingers. It's Lyalah, almost, Mesira can quickly tell that it's a clone that's been left there. Upon making eye contact, it starts moving. If Mesira doesn't stop it, her butt is getting grabbed as the clone quickly kisses at her slit, then shatters. Likely Lyalah's definition of a 'trap'.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:27 am

Mesira doesn't stop it, letting out a gasp as she feels both the grab and the kiss at the same time. She can't help but let a low moan slip at the feeling as well, which she quickly slaps her hands over her mouth to cover.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Lyalah can be heard giggling from the main lab floor. Nobody seems to have heard Mesira's noise, lucky for her, and all she hears after a moment is Maryll asking Lyalah what's so funny. She can't hear the exact words, but Lyalah sounds like she's just playing it off.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:19 pm

Mesira takes a moment to readjust, before going back to her blueprint. She definitely didn't expect that, but she has a feeling this will get even more interesting with time.

She continues to work on her blueprints, but reaches over for the intercom briefly.

"How's progress down there? Any ETA? We should still have the parts to set up a containment field, but let me know if anything comes up, or if I'm needed."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:45 pm

Mesira manages to get some extra work in, everything's shaping up nicely. If she worked some in the morning, she'd have the plans ready for construction before noon.

After a moment, Paxxi responds to Mesira's intercom call. "Well, the slime appears to have fallen asleep, but the mechanical hand is still attempting to escape its captivity. Warmaster Sleiper appears to be having trouble with her pirates. She's enacted a lockdown of her room, you may want to examine the situation. I haven't heard any screaming, so the pirates aren't being murdered, at least. Also, don't forget to eat something, the golems are pestering me about it again."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:47 am

"I'll go eat something after I've checked on her, since I'm making headway with the ocular input for the security system." She replies, getting out of her seat to start heading down to Hunter.
She doesn't seem to mind her lack of clothes, walking out of her room in her robes.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games