Silver Corruption [Voff]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Silver Corruption [Voff]

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:18 pm

Her grin wide when you mention that. "And so we have what we're looking for then. Won't my sisters feel so jealous when I'm the one to present you to mother." She looks over to the foursome when you mention Angela leaving. Two of the wolves are sitting on the ground with Angela kneeling sandwiched between them. Her ears are laid back and her eyes are closed as she bobs her head up and down the length of the third, standing wolf. "As I said, she's free to go whenever she wants. If you want to interrupt them and let her know the situation, you're free to do so. I'm interested to know if she'll stick with her plan to stick with you. While she's quite willing to play with our boys from time to time, she's always refused any invitation to come into our camp." Her hands rest on your shoulders and you can feel the claws prick gently against your skin. "Alternatively, we could just wait until they are through to make that decision, and I know just the way to pass the time. And conveniently enough, you seem to already be dressed for the part."

Stepping up in front of you, you feel the power of her muscles pushing down against your shoulder, and whether you choose to or she forces you, you find yourself on your knees before her. With the tug of a string, you watch as her loin cloth falls to the floor revealing her puss beneath. A thick trail of femjuices glosses over the length of her lips, and you can smell a strong spicy aroma coming from her. "What do you say to haveing a little fun of our own?"
Firehead

Postby Voff » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:29 pm

Standing on his knees the smell of her sex so close pushed on Jack's will. If what she said was true they had been looking for him for some reason, but why somebody would go through so much effort to find him was beyond him. Right know though he didn't care. If he said that the scene playing out behind him had not sparked some heat in him he would be lying. Maybe interrupting them would be more trouble for Angela then it would help? She had gone into this willingly, though maybe not with the same enthusiasm as the three others, she still sounded like she was enjoying herself previously. "Maybe... Interrupting them would be... Troublesome..."

It was obvious what she wanted him to do and looking up into her eyes he had a feeling that she wouldn't take no for an answer. Jack wasn't even sure he wanted her to accept a no either, spicy scents filling his nostrils. In answer to her question he simply leaned into her pussy, grabbing hold of her legs, and started to work on it with his tongue. Grabbing hold of her legs he could feel the strength of her muscles beneath her black fur. With the taste of her juices on his tongue he pushed on splitting her vaginal lips so he could explore further. The strange spicy taste of her juices demanded more. Wait? Had Angela said that the strange spice from their previous meal had come from mushrooms... mushrooms 'a lonely girl could just ride'? The thought was a distant one though the heat building in him directed his attention to the beautiful wet wolf pussy in front of him.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:25 pm

The she-wolf smiled showing off her teeth as you decided to take her up on her offer. "Glad to hear it. Show me that you know how to please a real woman." She spreads her legs apart slightly for you, and you could see through the fur that her lips were almost the same black as her fur. As you dive in she gives a guttural growl of appreciation, and a hand came down to gently massage your scalp. In addition to showing appreciation, her hand also sought to guide you a little pushing you to reach for certain places inside her tunnel. "Oh, you definitely earn an A for eagerness. Now show me how you really worship an Alpha Bitch's cunt." She pulls her hips back a little catching you by surprise before she thrusts her vulva back against your face, and her hand pushes your face in as well.

You're caught a little by surprise when a foot brushes against your pants. The focus moving quickly to the tent you're currently sporting. "Is this for me? An offering for your goddess after you've finished your lip service." You had always felt she had a strange presence about her though what initially felt sinister now felt domineering. For this woman, you had a feeling that everything you had to offer was hers to take, and you wondered if that was true of all her people.

Behind her, Angela has been moved to all fours laying atop one wolf while the other fucked her from behind, and both pressing her forward into the wolf in her mouth. All of the wolves began to chuckle as her body trembled, and her tail went completely straight down to each and every hair.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:07 am

"I will... mummphh". There was a failed attempt take back a little bit of control of the situation when she moved her hips back. It was Quickly was stifled when she thrust her entire wetness against his face. The small glimpse of her black lips enticed him with it's exoticness before all he could see was the black fur his head was pushed against. Lashing out with his tongue, trying to remember where he was directed before, he wanted to make her moan. He needed to please this creature. Her hands keeping his face pushed to her pussy limited his options. He didn't see any way out of this unless she got some release. Trying to up his game he tried to pull against her hands leaving him some breathing room to go for her clit. He needed a greater advantage before he could make her climax. Sounds of pleasure slightly escaped the female alpha as he managed to lick and play with her clit before she took hold of his head again and forced it into the folds of her sex.

Her foot tentatively touching his raging erection pushed him even further. The fire inside him roared and he needed release as well. Femjuices dripping from his face gave him hope that he was close to having her cum. Redoubling his efforts he let his tongue ravage her cunt with wanton abandon. It wasn't long before she exploded on his face. Her hands left his head after her release and some grinding maneuvers. Taking a breath of air he tried to focus again, but the taste and smell of this black she wolf still covered him and his burning need flowed through his body. "...Okay, this is for you", he started trying to rise up and take her.

A small part of his mind couldn't help keeping tabs on Angela. The fact that she was stuffed by two wolves while servicing a third further fueled his fire and his need for having this black goddess in front of him.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:08 am

"What are you...Grrrr." She was at first confused by you pulling your head away but a lusty growl was drawn from her lips as you toyed with her clit, but she didn't allow you free reign for long before she had your face stuffed in her muff once again. The tremble of her passage managed to pull and tug on your tongue as if she wasn't about to let you do as you wished inside of her. Though the slickness of her tunnel and your tongue made that seem a lost cause as you slipped loose time and again. Her foot pressed against the bottom of your shaft pressing it between the sole of her foot and your stomach as she traveled up and down in a teasing fashion. She howled out as she doused your face in her feminine juices. "Yes, you've certainly got what it takes to please me with your tongue, but don't think that will lead me to let you have me as you would."

Physical Contest 1d6:2

As you stood her hands wrapped around your shoulder, and she pushed you back against a tree her slit rubbing against your shaft. "You better put up a better struggle than that, or I'll just ride you and take what is mine instead." Teasing you a little further she waits for you to show any sign of need. A moan, a desperate plea, it wouldn't take much to leave her satisfied at your current submission to her will, and she'd engulf your shaft inside her soaking depths. Her hips began to work their way back and forth dragging her velvety grip along the length of your shaft. With each slam of her crotch against your own, you could feel the bark of the tree pressing against your ass.

The wolf in front of Angela howled out to the heavens as he reached the peak of pleasure inside Angela's skilled mouth making you wonder just what her oral skills were like. Pulling loose the cat girl was left between the two wolves. A bit of Jizm and spit flew out of her mouth with each pound of the two males, and her moans were no longer being muffled.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:42 am

Trying to take control of the situation was not working. Once again the wolf had showed her strength to him and now he found himself trapped between her and a tree. "I can do better. I can..," but his words rang hollow with his need for her and was interrupted with a slight gasp of pleasure as her slick cunt rubbed against his penis. His thoughts flashing back to when he was face deep into her. Needing release from the fire building up in him once again, he tried to enter her, but her iron grip and dominant will kept controll of the situation. She moved slightly back, holding him in place, teasing him for the moment. A moan of lust and helplessness escaped his lips as he realised his situation. Looking up in her strong eyes he saw she wanted something. As she waited there with a coy smile he asked her "Please..."

Finally she took him. His penis swallowed up by the sweetness of her black folds fueled his fire to even greater hights. The bark of the tree digging into his back was something he barely registered, all his attention was on this black furred godess in front of him. For everytime her furred body slapped against his naked skin, every time his dick was swallowed by her amazing pussy, the inferno in him built itself up higher and higher to the point he would burst. Still wanting to try and take some meassure of control back before he completely lost himself to her for the moment he tried to gather his strength to switch position placing her front first into the tree and giving him the chance to fill her sex from behind.

All the while sounds from Angela and her three companions filled his subconscious with lust. The howling and moaning mangle of sex right next to him was impossible to ignore.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:51 am

"Good boy, everything you have is mine to take. You will give and give and give and love me for accepting your gifts." Her hot breath washed over your face as she enjoyed the way your cock remained rock hard even as the rest of your body remained soft and pliant against her. Her hot depths gripped and stroked you with a deep hunger that would not be denied. She whipped her head back in enjoyment, and you seized the moment.

Physical Contest 1d6: 4

In her moment of distraction, you slipped yourself out of her depths and she looked back down at you with a scowl. "What arRRR..." She was interrupted ducked beneath her arms braced against the tree. What luck for you that she was already in the correct position, so you only needed to move to the correct one yourself. She reaches back with an arm to grab you, but you see it coming and seize her by the wrist. With one hand held behind her, your first thrust slammed her chest into the tree. Both breasts going to a side as they bounced with each thrust. The grip which had been strong as iron earlier was now more soft than velvet as it now enticed rather than demanded. Even the lilt of her voice changed to sound more submissive. "Ahh, no...stop...I was suppoooooOOOOOOOHHHHHYes, fuck me like a submissive little bitch deserves." She spreads her legs and rocks back into your thrusts helping you reach deeper and deeper into her tunnel. Throwing her head up she allows her chin to rub against the bark as her eyes look back pleadingly and her tongue lolls out of her mouth.

You can hear the other wolves starting to talk. "Oh shit did he just..." "I think he did." "No way, nobodies ever..." They seem utterly confused by your new position drawing attention away from what they're doing as Angela gives out a desperate whine which draws their attention back to the kitty. Turning back to the she-wolf before you, you notice a few things. The glint in her eye, the way her pussy seems to be gripping a little rougher, and a tremble in the arm you're holding. You get the feeling she'll try to turn the tide again unless you can manage to subdue her first.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:11 pm

Would it be so bad to give in? To let this black heap of fur, muscle and sex have her way with him? With her sweet deapths grabbing his cock in a velvety embrace over and over again his answer to that question wavered. How could he deny her. Even as his body almost relented under her demands, letting her warm breath and mocking words wash over him impsoing her will, his mind gave a surge of resistance. If he gave in now, was there anything he could deny her? Giving in now might be a dangerous road to walk. Then he saw his chance. Through the numbing pleasure he got from being taken by this vixen, through the shroud of lust covering his mind he saw his chance. While she howled in the delight of her domination over him he moved. However diffiult it was to pull away from her velvety folds he steeled himself and pulled out.

He braced himself against her scowl and ducked under her arms freeing himself from her power, for better or worse.... Snatching hold of her arm as she tried to grab him, he twisted it around her back. The action was pure luck and reflex, but as she pushed her hand against her back her ass pushed out and he saw his target. A sweet glistening black pussy demanding to be filled. So Jack obliged. Grabbing hold on her hip with his free hand he lined up his dick and thrusted forward. The force of the thrust managed to pin that sexy she-wolf against the tree that he had more or less been intimate with a moment ago. Her demeanor changed immidiately. "Well if you ask so nicely I'll grant you your wish", Jack responded to her plea, hoping his tone didn't reveal his lack of experiance with this kind of sexual play. Knowing she would grab hold of any kind of weakness he had to up his game. He raised his pace, ramming his cock into her for dear life, but refusing to cum before her. Losing here would probably have some consequences, but he felt so good. The warmth from her folds enveloping his member made it almost painful to hold back release.

Hearing the muttering of the three other wolves distracted him once again. Not sure what they were babling about he kept his rythm going. Before he could move his attention away the needy wine from Angela caught his attention. The raunchy display of her getting pistoned in and out in both her holes in tandem was difficult to look away from. Her meowing and moaning stoked his fire once again. At some point he could feel the she-wolf's sex tightening harder around his cock and he was dragged away from his day dreaming. Shifting his gaze again towards the she-wolf, looking into her eyes he could see she had started to regain some of her iron will. Not knowing what else to do Jack raised his hand and gave her ass a smack as kept fucking her, hoping that a light smack would let him keep his position and not just piss her off. If she gave any sign to like it he would try to push the advantage.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:26 am

As you lifted your hand up, her eyes following it with curiosity. A mix of anger and panic seems to cross her face as your hand starts to come down. With a twist, the arm you're holding behind her grips your wrist, and she pulls her hips forward trying to get unwedged from between your body and the tree. You're about to be pulled loose from her nethers when you manage to connect with the blow.

Roll 1d6: 6

Her reaction to the strike is as immediate as it is needy. With a howl of pleasure, she pushes herself back engulfing your prick once again. "Oh, Goddess YES!" She shouts as her pussy spasms and gushes drenching your crotch making you wonder for a moment if she'd actually orgasmed from it, but as it comes to a close her pussy still desperately milks your cock. Her strength starts to leave her, and she can only hold her rear end up any longer as her torso starts to slide down the tree towards the ground. "Please, breed me like a filthy animal. I'm your needy bitch in heat, and you're my studly alpha mate." With every thrust, you were now sliding her chest against the ground even as she braced her arms against the base of the tree. Her tail tickled at your chest as wagged happily. Unlike earlier, you couldn't detect even the barest hint of her resisting or preparing to turn the tables on you again.

Behind you, there is a chorus of voices calling out in pleasure as the two remaining wolves finish within Angela. The catgirl trembling between their bodies as she enjoys the feeling of being filled by both wolves at the same time. The third wolf that had finished earlier was transfixed on you now. His hand wrapped around his cock sliding up and down quickly as he watched your taking of his superior with fascination.

There was another tremble around your cock bringing your attention back to the she-wolf before you. Her hands had given up on bracing herself any longer, and her body was just allowed to be pressed against the ground over and over. In the meantime, her hands had gotten busy groping her breasts the dark nipples now visible through the black fur. Tilting her head back she looked at you imploringly, and far beyond words she simply gave off one last whimper of need. At that instant her tail locked up, her voice howled out, and her pussy gave the greatest tremble yet. Your cock and crotch were drenched in her feminine juices as her orgasm rocketed through her hard.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:18 pm

"Moan for it. If you want it I want to hear you beg for it". His ploy had somehow worked. Jack wasn't sure how he had managed to tame her, but he was pleased with her plea. "Yes, good girl. If that is what you truly want then take my cock. Please your Alpha", he punctuated his last statement with another smack on her arse sending a new ripple of pleasure through the she-wolf. Their crotches making lewd squelching noises as they smack together in the heaping mess of sex juices they were drenched in. She had given in just in time because he couldn't hold on much longer. Pushing himself a bit more though he held back his own orgasm, holding on to the moment for as long as he could. "Look even your own subordinate is taking pleasure of me taking you like a bitch in heat", he teased gesturing at the wolf enjoying the show. Jack looked over at Angela watching with a guilty pleasure as she reached her own peak while the two remaining wolves filled her up.

Ready to finally release his own need he shifted his gaze back on the now compliant wolf in front of him. The sight of her playing with her own breasts, and the need and plea filling her eyes was almost too much. When she came drenching his crotch once again he relented. "Yeeeas! Take your aplha's cum!" Jack came as he never had before. Thrusting one last time into to the slippery mess that previously had dominated him.

Jack collpsed onto the black wolf while still fully hillted inside her. Exhausted. He panted and was breathing heavy when he rolled off her and over on his back. As he rolled lewd wet noises followed as the action also pulled him out of her. Trying to get a grip on the situation he lay there for a bit. When he remembered Angela he unsteadily got to his feet and walked towards her. She was on her knees with her hands on the ground supporting her upper body while breathing heavily herself. "Angela are you alright?" He asked as he approached her.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:15 am

Your bitch howled out in pleasure as she felt your seed release into her sending her cunt into a frenzy attempting to milk you of everything. At this point, all she could manage was to lay there with your cock holding her rear up in place to receive your gift. Her tongue rolled out of her mouth and she panted in utter exhaustion unable to even speak anymore.

Having been holding her up as you were her knees quickly bent as you collapsed onto her back. Rolling off her back you hear her whimper in pleasure as you're moved about inside of her a moment before you finally slip free. The removal of your cock is followed by a lewd gush of juices from her snatch. She starts to muttering. Almost as if she's just talking to herself though you are close enough to catch her words. "So warm and filling. They'll be strong pups; I can feel it."

The three males seem to watch you with curiosity as you approach Angela. With a look of respect, the two that were still around Angela moved aside giving you some room with the catgirl. She too was an absolute mess with cum sopping out of both holes behind her. She looks up to you with a smile when you ask how she is. "I think I'm doing a lot better than she is." She gives a giggle in reference to the she-wolf behind you. "Look at you showing the big bad wolf who's boss. Why didn't you tell me you could work a girl like that? One might even be inclined to fill jealous." She gives you a silly smirk during that last sentence.

Behind you the three males try to help their leader up, but she quickly slaps their hands away and stands up unsteadily herself. There is some attempt to look dignified even with the mess currently surrounding her crotch. "That was quite the performance. Mother will be most pleased to have you as our guest, so pleased that I simply must insist. Alright boys, we're heading back to camp with our guest. Angela, you may follow us if you wish, or you can go about your business."
Firehead

Postby Voff » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:59 am

Looking Angela over he gave her a smile in return. "Well you seemed to be able to handle a challanging situation quite well yourself". Looking back at she-wolf he had just literally fucked into ground he said, "She started off as that maybe, but turns out the wolves aren't so 'bad' after all". He grinned. "And you, jealous? I think you were the one holding out on me back there..." He moved to help her up.

Behind him though a not so submissive any longer frame of black fur had risen again. Not complying with them still seemed like a bad idea which only would result in the same way anyhow. The question was just whether he would come willingly or not. So he chose willingly. Besides he was now curious as to the appaerance of the mark on his back. "Well I would have thought it was a bit early to bring me to see your 'mother' seeing as haven't even taken me for dinner yet, but if you insist I can probably join you". Looking over at Angela again he couldn't help but thinking going to their camp would probably be a bit much for her. "I appreciate you helping me out, but if the rest are any like theese ones it doesn't feel right dragging you into a camp full of them".
Voff

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:17 am

Angela looked between you and the wolves seeming rather divided on the matter of whether or not to follow you into the wolf den as it were. "Alright, I don't think they're going to hurt you. Just make sure you come and visit when you're done with whatever it is they want from you." She removes her pack and transfers some of the pelts you were carrying to hers until she has a full pack with yours about half full. "Try to bring that with you if you can, but it isn't a huge loss if you can't." With that, she gives you a pat on the cheek and a smile. "I'll see you later then." With that, she walks off waving in your direction for a few moments before turning away.

One of the wolves behind you snickers until a smack from the female quiets him up. As you approach them, one of the males takes a bit of a lead keeping his eye on the surroundings before you and the black bitch starts to follow. The remaining two also wait for a short moment before following you. After a short while, she leans down and whispers into your ear. "Don't think that just because you gave me one amazing fuck means I'll let you make me your bitch again anytime you want. An Alpha bitch needs to make her studs work for something like that." Altogether the trip takes about an hour leaving you plenty of time for small talk with her if you wanted.

Near the end, it started to feel like you were being watched. looking to your companions you catch one looking upward and following their gaze leads you to another wolf in the canopy. unlike when you'd been found by these four there was no howl of warning. Just a wolf sitting quietly in the canopy with a crude bow. You catch sight of a few more over the last ten minutes of your walk but get the feeling there were still many you missed. Finally, you come upon the camp. Numerous, mostly scattered tents seem to make it up. In the center is a large circular cabin which looks more permanent than the surrounding living spaces.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:24 am

"You won't be rid of me that easily. I'll most definitely come back to visit", Jack told Angela before she headed off. Securing his now much lighter pack on his shoulders he started to wave back to the leaving cat girl. "I'll get this back to you"

The snickering wolf reminded him he was now alone with the four wolves and suddenly he felt a little less sure of himself. "I... I wouldn't dream of it", he responded to her while they walked further into the woods. "Do you know why you were all looking for me? I mean, I am just some guy who got himself lost..." Curious as to how he had ended up in this situation Jack was fishing for any information he could get. "And if I may ask what is your name? I'm Jack" he added. Not able to remember if he had given her his name yet.

A feeling that they were not alone in the woods anymore started to kreep up on Jack. He could all, but feel the direction their onlookers were watching them from. Kept quiet by the anticipation that something would jump out off every other bush they walked past Jack trudged on silently next to the she-wolf. Keeping an as whatchfull eye as he could on their surroundings. Noticing for the first time one of the wolves perching above them in the trees he got a sinking feeling that getting out of her without their consent would be next to impossible. On the pluss side he could now stop checking bushes as the feeling of being watched probobly came from these guards. Coming up on their camp he could almost feel where the she-wolves nail had traced the supposed mark on his back. Would he get some answers here?
Voff

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:09 pm

The she-wolf thinks for a bit before deciding to answer your question. "I doubt what you are is simply a lost traveler with how mother seemed to be sure you were in our woods somewhere. I don't really know what she wants with you, but she was quite insistent you be found. I'm sure she'll be most pleased with me after this. As for my name, it's Shalset."

As you all enter the camp the three males break off and disperse into the crowd. A lot of wolves are hanging about, doing work, or dealing with young. One peculiar thing of note is that you see no other black furred wolves. Though before you can think to ask she opens the way into the large pavilion building that dominates the camp. She is bumped into by another black she-wolf on the way out. The two stare each other down a bit. The new wolf sniffs the air before giving a wide grin. "My my Shal, here's mother pushing her to find her little prize, and I can smell that you've been fooling around out there. You know her smell hasn't gotten that bad even now, right?" Shalset gives a growl back. "Shouldn't you be more worried about taking care of whatever errand she sent you off on?" The new wolf grins at that. "You know mother trusts me with these minor tasks because she sees me as the only worthy successor and wants to keep me close to her. Well, I've wasted enough time. tata" As she passes by you catch her nostrils flare before she gives you a disapproving scowl but continues walking away.

Finally, the two of you enter. You can see many wolves in the pavilion working with food leaving smoke to lift up toward the roof where a hole allows it to escape. Near the center of it is a raised platform where another black wolf sits in a high-backed wooden chair, the only piece of furniture you've seen here. Unlike Shalset and her sister, this one is much larger and gray edges much of her fur as she sits there with a scowl.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:29 pm

Walking besides Shalset Jack kept quiet. He hadn't gotten any new information from her, but he felt pressing the issue was pointless. Either she didn't new, or if she did he wasn't going to be able to have her tell him. So Jack resigned himself to observing at the moment. Taking in the camp as the people were going about their daily business he was almost shock at how quickly he had come to accept the whole situation.

Jack decided pretty immediately that he didn't like this new black fur wolf as she bumped into Shalset and started talking down to her. The image of a jealous sibling thinking them better then everyone else came to mind when he watched her speak. Hmm... Those were the only two with black fur so far... Maybe mother wasn't a title, or at least not only a title, in this case... Without anything else to go by he left the thought. One thing was sure, he was definitely not going to interrupt them to ask. Glad to see her leave, scowl or no scowl, Jack followed Shalset into the building.

Inside another scowl met them and somethiong told him the two of them could not disregard this one as easily as the one from the stuck up wolf they met in the doorway. Jack started to question whether he had been an idiot or not for allowing himself to come willingly here. If there was any doubts before he was certain now. The only way out was if he got permission. He looked over at Shalset trying to gauge her thoughts as she confronted 'Mother'.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:56 am

Shalset gave you a smile before stepping up onto the platform. "Hello mother, how are you?" The older wolf looked toward her, but while she followed Shalset's movements her eyes seemed to be unfocused. She gave a hard sniff of the air before giving a light huff. "Shalset. I hope you're here to prove me wrong. I'm starting to doubt I have a daughter worth a damn. I send you lot out for one little prize, and a few hours from sunset they have nothing to show for it." Shalset approaches the wolf putting a hand on her shoulder. "Mother, you really should calm down. Being so tense can't be good at your age." Her mother seems to growl at that. "What'll be good for me is to have our prize. I just sent Quarga to send out scouts for status reports, so why are you here instead of searching?" Shalset wags her tail excitedly at that question. "I'm so glad you asked mother. I found your mark on a human, so I thought to present him to you." The older wolf perks up at that. "Why didn't you tell me that in the first place instead of wasting all this time? Bring him up here. I'll see the mark for myself." With a playful smirk, Shalset waved you up. "Well c'mon Jack, don't just sit there. Come up and introduce yourself and show her the mark I found. You'll have to come close though. Mother's eyes aren't what they used to be."
Firehead

Postby Voff » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:36 am

It took a bit before Jack understood what they wanted him to do. Feeling slightly cornered with no other move's to make Jack complied. The way the elderly matriarch relied on smell reinforced Shalset's direction of having to step in close. Moving up the platform positioning himself right in front of the matriarch Jack removed his shirt and turned his back to her. Standing more or less as close as possible he hoped she had enough sight to give some clarity on the matter of what was going on. With his back turned he faced Shalset trying to see if she if he could read anything from her of what see saw in her mother's reaction.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:02 am

The old wolf stepped in close and even pulling you by the shoulder to get a closer look. Shalset seems hopeful to her mother's reaction. "Yes yes, this is indeed what we've been looking for. Did you know this is not the first time something like this has appeared in our woods." Shalset looks surprised by this. "It was a hundred years ago. Before even I was born. I found notes about it." Shalset looks surprised by that. "Written records? I wasn't aware we even kept such things." The older wolf smiles. "No, but this wasn't something that was spoken about, so it didn't pass into our oral traditions."

The Matriarch releases you and returns to her seat. "The notes were in terrible condition when I stumbled upon them and many details were missing. They weren't even clear on what we were looking for. Apparently, our guest is from another world. He was sacrificed to close a portal connecting our worlds for the sake of preventing us invading." Shalset seems confused as she takes this in. "He said the village pressed him with alcohol getting him drunk before he found himself in our woods." The matriarch laughs at that. "So they don't even sacrifice their own. They throw strangers into our world. Well, it matters not. He is a gift to prevent our invasion, so he's as good as tribute to us. Now we just need to figure out what to do with him." Shalset takes a step forward. "I would like to take responsibility for him. I'm sure I could find a few uses around here for him." Her mother thinks a moment about it. "Hmm, you're not usually so proactive with taking duties. I wonder what's behind this." Giving a sly smirk she continues, "but I see no reason to deny it. We're having a feast tonight, and we don't have a hand to spare, so be certain he makes himself useful." The matriarch dismisses you with a wave of her paw, and Shalset leads you back out of the pavilion.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:37 pm

Those ruddy assholes! They had gotten him drunk and left him here. If he could get his hands on them... Jack kept listening to the older wolf's explanation. It took a moment before realization hit him. Tribute to close the portal? There was no way back then. Letting out an inwards sigh as to those plans being squashed, but noticing that he had at some level already expected that, and had come to terms with it already to some extent. A feast huh? He could probably politely refuse then head back to... His thoughts stopped there as they did a mental 180. Tribute? Gift? Before he had managed to gather his thoughts enough to voice any protests he was led out of the Pavilion by Shalset. Probably for the best because the matriarch didn't seem like the sort of person to deal kindly with what she considered nonsense. As they exited the pavilion Jack would try his luck with Shalset though. Given her mixed behaviour previously he wasn't certain which way she would swing in the debate. "Well wasn't that some news", he started nervously, "Though how can she be sure what is was to suppose to say in those old notes. She said herself the notes were in terrible condition". Trying to lace his voice with a bit more confidence he continued, "since this obviously is some sort of mistake I should just hurry on back to Angela and she'll be able to take me out of the woods, and out of your hair... Eh, out of your fur, I mean". Attempting to win her over a bit with a joke he added, "and I am a complete klutz when it comes to preparing feast so I would be more a hindrance then any help you see..."
Voff

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games