Silver Corruption [Voff]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Silver Corruption [Voff]

Postby Firehead » Wed May 24, 2017 3:11 am

She mews helplessly as you move her onto the table and feel her up further. Her body arched to increase contact wherever your hands seemed to go, and you could feel she was heating up as much as you were. As your lips met you could feel the heat of each of your bodies feeding into one another rather than letting either fire out. Her soft skin shivered wherever your lips went as you kissed your way down her body. Her hands grabbed onto your head as if to steady herself. "Please, this needy pussy desires your touch." It wasn't quite lost on you the double meaning of pussy used by the little cat girl as you finally ducked your way under her skirt. There you found it was even hotter, and the leaking of fluid under the leather covering caused what you found to be practically a sauna. The musky scent of her nethers only made you want for more as your tongue dove right in. Her body immediately quivered and a splash of fluid hit your face as she came almost as soon as your tongue pried her open. "Mmmm, you've been teasing the poor kitty too much."
Firehead

Postby Voff » Thu May 25, 2017 10:54 pm

Smirking Jack used his sleeve to wipe off his face. "If that is the case we'll just have to start the main course", rising up he looked in to her eyes and pulled off his shirt. He could feel his groin getting further inflamed. "This pussy is definitely getting pounded". He dropped his pants and didn't bother with her skirts only focusing on one thing. He grabbed her mid section and lined himself up. Letting his eyes drink in all of her he started to fuck her. Keeping the last semblance of discipline in his command he started out slow, "this feels so good". He let his hand and thumb travels so to give his thumb the opportunity to play with her clit. His thumb gently massaging it in circles. Eventually he couldn't help but increase his force and speed making sloppy noises as his dick penetrated her. Using his hold on her to purchase leverage for his thrusting. His dick slapping in and out of her feeling fantastic. Combined with the fire inside of him it sang for release, but he instinctively held out for as long as he could, but the need for release increasing with every thrust.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Fri May 26, 2017 1:42 am

The kitty mewled and rolled her hips sensually as you mentioned the main course. Her eye wandered appreciatively over your chest as you bared it for her. As you talk about pounding her pussy her feet travel up and down your thigh. "Yes, make the kitty really purrrrr." The way she rolled that r would probably have sounded silly under normal circumstances, but it seemed to work here. As you entered her, she locked her legs around your waist squeezing them around you each time you plowed into her depths. While your cock felt like it was on fire, her cunt felt like it was an oven. The soft, velvety caress of her insides only seemed to inflame you further, but some part of you knew that while this felt like it was making things worse, it would all reach a breaking point in the end, and relief would soon follow. Her claws were digging furrows into the wood beneath her as she seemed to be unable to keep herself still as you assaulted her insides. Her tail wound its way up the length of your arm squeezing down with what little force it could muster. "Ohhhhhh, give the kitty her creamy, milky prizzzzzzzzze!"
Firehead

Postby Voff » Fri May 26, 2017 2:46 am

Jack couldn't help but to exhale as he came. Her mewling and panting helping to put him over the edge. The sweet sensation of her folds felt to good on his cock. He came harder then he ever had come before, and he felt the fire slowly leaving him, entering her, whit his ejaculation. "Oh, yes! you're so fucking sweet!" Pulling out with audible lewd noises he closed his eyes and tried to asses the situation. What is going on? I just had to... Why did I do this? This place felt to real to brush away as a dream. This creature before him, he gotten more 'feeling' from her then he have ever had. Panting he removed his cock from her cunt. "You are quite... This was quite amazing", the exhaustion showing in his voice. He bent down to give her another kiss. "How does this feel so real and at the same time I just had something inhumanrock the center of my being?" Jack couldn't help but keep watching this Kitty as she panted and mewled before him. "What the hell did you put on that fish?!! How the hell do you feel so good?"
Voff

Postby Firehead » Fri May 26, 2017 3:25 am

She screamed out as you spilled your seed inside of her. The convulsions of her cunt on your throbbing shaft felt like they were practically sucking the cum right out of you. Her hands stopped clawing up the table to gently rub against her stomach. "Such a warm gift inside me. I can feel it's soothing warmth burning away my need." As you popped free you could see a small trail of your cum start to leak from between her lips as she laid there panting. Her breasts heaving with each breath. Her tail continued to lash about beneath her now. "So glad you found me here. I was just starting to get a bit lonely out here." She gives you a weird look when you mention feeling real again. "If it feels real is there any need to question if it really is real?" She looks back towards the last of the fish that hadn't been eaten yet. "It's just a bit of spice I found from some mushrooms I found. You know the kind a lonely girl could just ride? As for me, I'm just a sweet, soft little kitten."
Firehead

Postby Voff » Fri May 26, 2017 4:06 am

"Sweet you are, it is just this seems strange to me", Jack look around the fire cooling and his perspective clearing up. "This is just too strange. I felt... So much... And now... I need to get home. I don't know what the hell is going on, but it is making no sense". Starting to feel slightly embarrassed he pulled up his pants, tucked away his pecker, and put on his shirt again. 'Just a sweet little kitten. What is going on here? I need to get back to that acursed town. "They owe me for this. If only I did't get drunk enough to pass out". Jack was rambling. The situation weighed on his sanity. What am I going to do now? Shrooms, they could make you hallucinate, but in his heart Jack had started to accept this all was real. That did not help his stress levels though."Please I just want to get back to..." Failing to being able to explain were he was from he defaulted to the next best thing. "Do you know the closest city around here?"
Voff

Postby Firehead » Sat May 27, 2017 6:12 pm

She puts up a thoughtful face for a moment. "So where do you live? Oh, and how did you get here too?" As you got redressed she sat back up and flattened out her skirt a little after you left it pretty ruffled when fucking her. She tried to listen to you but seemed to have trouble following your somewhat erratic train of thought. Though she perked up once you gave her something a little less confusing to think about. "You'd want to look for Jinz' ha. It's a bit far though." A smile crosses her lips as an idea occurs. "Zendel is on the way though, and I do have some pelts to unload there. I'd be more than happy to lead you there, and it'd be nice to have an extra pair of hands to carry my stock." Excitedly, she jumps back to her feet and walks over to a closet where she pulls out an old worn pack and a much newer looking one. "I've been saving this for when my old one wears down, but now I'm really glad I have both."
Firehead

Postby Voff » Sun May 28, 2017 2:13 am

"I... I don't know", Jack replied as the gravity of the situation hit him. "Look I haven't seen anything like you before. People are supposed to look like people, and you look like a cat?!!" While his mind was busy trying to come to terms with the situation his body crumpled to his chair again. "I've been telling myself so far that this is just a dream, but it feels as real as anything I can think of", his face turning slightly red with the thought their previous actions. "I was looking for somewhere to settle down. Somewhere to call home before..." He trailed of his eyes turning distant. "Those villagers! I came to stop by a village and they got me drunk! Well, they pushed me over the edge at least, but they did certainly insist! Why though? Why would they leave me here, and where is this?" Jack's face suddenly looked as puzzled as a gopher on the moon. "I have never heard of 'Gintsa' or 'Sendel'". Seeing a mirror of his own confusion on her face he tried to ease her feelings a bit, "I don't imagine I sound any less crazy to you then I feel, but this is all pretty strange. Still, after we... Well, I don't see this being a dream as much of an possibility any more..."

As she brightened up and moved over to reveal the packs for carrying her trade he couldn't help but to look her over once or twice, or maybe thrice, before catching her drift. "Yes well I'd be happy to help out. I am lost, and alone, and a friendly soul as yourself is much appreciated". He walked over and took a hold of the older pack. "I think this will fit..." He mused.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Sun May 28, 2017 4:51 am

The girl gives a sympathetic smile as you unload on her though she does seem a little confused. "It's alright, I mean I don't really understand much because I've met people that look like a lot of different things. It all does sound a bit crazy, especially the part where someone got you drunk and abandoned you out here, but you seem to be nice enough of a guy, so I won't hold it against you. As for where you are, these are the Windhowl woods."

Once you have your pack she goes ahead and puts on her own before leading you to a shed where she supplies for skinning and curing rabbit skins. Opening a closet, she starts to load you both up humming a soft tune as she goes. She doesn't manage to fill both packs, but she does get close. "I haven't been to town in a little bit, so there's more than I could have handled in one trip." Leading you back out the two of you begin your trek towards the nearby town.

After walking for about an hour you hear the howl of wolves. Beside you, the catgirl's ears perk up immediately. "That's the Windhowl pack. Just stay calm. They like to be pretty intimidating, but they can be reasonable if you have something to offer them." She continues to walk forward and sure enough, three people stand in your way a little further down the path.

If you thought the girl with cat ears and tail was strange these people have that in addition to fur covering their entire body and wolf heads. Each wears nothing but a loincloth. Two of them carry spears while the third has a bow and arrow. On their chests, just beneath their throats, their fur has been dyed in a light blue in the shape of three wavy lines.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Sun May 28, 2017 11:58 pm

Jack was quite curious to what he would find in this town. This place's strangeness had already given him a mental punch a couple of times now, but he had to deal with it. Treating this any other way then it seemed to be would just be ignoring what was right in front of his eyes. So he shouldered his pack and trudged dutifully a long with Angela "Well you have been more then hospitable and the least I can do is help", Jack said cheerily. Leaving the hut his eyes where more free to take in the surroundings then when he was looking for help. He had never heard about the Windhowl woods before and if they were anywhere close to where he had been people would have talked about this place. As they walked every now and then the flora seemed to have suggestive shapes almost trying to lure them in, and he thought he managed to catch sight of a patch of mushrooms which, by the sight of it, must be of the ones Angela had used in treat he had gotten earlier.

Slightly stunned by his situation Jack mostly walks on in silence. A howl fills the space around them leaving Jack with a shiver through his spine. Windhowl indeed. He kept quiet though as the sight of the people down the road became clearer. Wolves? Fully furred and muzzled wolves? And with spears and a bow? Keeping silent still trusting in that Angela knew what she was doing, he kept in line and followed her directions. Still the sight in front of him did not keep him at ease.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Mon May 29, 2017 5:55 pm

The catgirl waved as the two of you approached the three wolves. "Hey, fellas what're you doing in this neck of the woods." One of the males gives an appreciative whistle to the approaching catgirl before another slaps him upside the head, "Knock it off we ain't got time for that. We're just on patrol little kitty. Our matriarch has a bug up her butt about something, and we're on the lookout for anything strange." The Catgirl gives a giggle, "Is that mangy bitch ever not have something." The third male gives a snarl at that, but the one doing the talking waves him down. "Watch your tongue. We let you stay in our woods because your helpful as well as harmless but don't think we'll allow such comments to slide." The catgirl gives a shrug then a short curtsy, "Sorry then, we'll just go now and leave you to your search." She turns toward you and freezes when her eyes fall on you. The three canines also stand to attention giving you a bad feeling.

A deep, sultry voice speaks up from behind you. "Not so fast there, kitten. My men are looking for something strange, and you appear to have a stranger as a traveling companion. I hope you boys weren't about to let this one pass without question." A pair of clawed hands rest on your shoulder. Out of the corner of your eye you can see that the fur on them is jet black unlike the more sandy color of the three males. Turning around is a female wolf standing about a head taller than the three males. Most striking are her eyes which are yellow and give off a sinister air. She gives you a mock look of sympathy, "Now what brought you to our woods and wherever did you come from." She quickly turns toward the catgirl whose mouth had just started to open but closed under the she-wolf's scrutiny. "And you stay quiet. I've asked him a question and expect him to answer. So sweetie, what's your answer?"
Firehead

Postby Voff » Tue May 30, 2017 12:11 am

A slight tension started to creep into Jack as the clawed hands took hold of him. The conversation hadn't even started well. The fact that they were looking for something strange and since he was apparently the only normal thing in a strange world, he seemed to meet their search criteria. They were probably looking for something else, but with such vague criteria they might think to snatch him up if only to try to appease their matriarch. "Well..." He took a moment gathering his thoughts and tried to not look so guilty under the stare of the newcomer. The question is whether this she-wolf was 'just' a commander or, the more unlikely scenario, if she was the matriarch. Either way he had to choose his next words carefully. He found that the odds of backlash on Angela if they caught him in a lie was more then he was willing to risk, and he didn't know enough about this place to give a convincing lie. "Well", he started again, "I was just out drinking the other day and most have gotten one too many. I can't remember much of yesterday evening and this morning I found myself in these woods and more then slightly disoriented". Looking over his audience trying to get a beat on what they were thinking focusing on the she-wolf as she was obviously the leader. "I just happen to stumble upon Angela here and I'm now trying to pay her back for the kindness she has showed me". He finished gesturing to the cat girl hoping he was not causing any trouble for her.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Tue May 30, 2017 3:51 am

Her brow furrows at your explanation and one of the males seems to be holding back a chuckle, "You must have gone pretty far out of your way to wind up out here in our woods, and you managed to completely evade the notice of any of our patrols?" Angela chimes in to support you, "He just got himself lost is all. I was leading him out of here, so he could try and find his way back. He'll be gone soon, and you won't even have to worry about it anymore." The she-wolf gives her a sharp glare. "I'll be the one to decide what does and doesn't concern our pack, and I want to know more about how he got here." Angela's takes a single step back, "but we had a deal." "The deal applies to you, and if you'd like to leave there's no reason to stop you, but he stays until I'm satisfied." Angela resets her stance not backing down quite so easily, "I'll stay in that case. I did promise to lead him out to Zendal, and I'm not just going to leave him here." The she-wolf gives an unconcerned shrug. "As you wish, why don't you four get comfortable while I get to the bottom of this?" The three males ears all perk up at this though the catgirl seems unworried by it. The she-wolf turns back to you, "Now why don't you be a dear and give me a little more detail about how you wandered into our woods last night?"
Firehead

Postby Voff » Tue May 30, 2017 11:03 pm

It seemed Angela wasn't in that much trouble which greatly relieved Jack. That wasn't nearly enough to relieve his tension completely though. He didn't like the way that dark furred wolf looked at him. She wanted something and he had no clue what. "Angela, you could always head on and I'll meet up with you at the town", Jack let her know after the comment of the four of them getting comfortable. It didn't seem she minded the comment, but the way the three male wolves perked up gave him a bad feeling. This place seemed a bit less rigid of the social rules he was used to, but he didn't want her to deal with any unwanted attention for his sake. "I think I can make my way from here with a bit of instructions. Zendal can't be that far". He tried to finish by flashing her a reassuring smile. Trying to reassure her. He didn't want to let the pack of furs he had on his back get lost either figuring it would half her earnings.

Looking over to the she-wolf once again he tried to figure out what she wanted. He had told her the truth. Well most of the truth. He didn't want this creature to know everything. He would seem completely crazy. "I.. I don't Honestly know what else to tell you. It's all really hazy at the moment and I don't think it will get any better". Jack put all his effort at looking as severe and non-threatening as possible. "Look I was at this bar and the locals were letting the booze flow freely, maybe they were celebrating something. Then the next I remember is waking up in the woods". He was not sure what else to tell her to answer her questions, but he hoped he had managed.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Wed May 31, 2017 1:20 am

Angela waved off your offer of her leaving and meeting up later. "What are you talking about? I said I'd get you there, and that's what I'm gonna do. It just wouldn't be right to leave you here with them." One of the wolves put a paw on her shoulder, and you could see her tense up a little and a blush cross her face, but she started to relax when the wolf leaned over her to lap his tongue across her throat. The she-wolf gives a smug grin as the three males descend upon the catgirl. "See, it's alright. That kind of thing happens from time to time as part of our deal. It's a way to bond her with our pack even if she isn't one of us. Of course, she's not obligated to do anything with them now, but they don't seem like they'll take no for an answer, and I won't stop them unless she's leaving." She gives a chuckle. "You could say that as long as she refuses to leave you here the sooner I'm satisfied the sooner she'll be done with this." Her eyes which still struck you as a little odd seemed to glide over you after saying that.

She listens to your additional explanation. "Where was this bar? It seems suspicious that they'd let you have so much, and if they're letting their drunks stumble into our woods in the middle of the night we'd certainly like to have a word with them. Alternatively, if they abandoned you here as some sort of prank we'd certainly want to have a little more than words."
Firehead

Postby Voff » Wed May 31, 2017 3:23 am

Not sure what was going on, and the casual note of his friend not making any sense, Jack figured he had to try and went it all. "Look I don't know". His resignation showed in his face. "I went to this place Roundhill. It's supposed to be in the country Androme". Not really knowing what to do he continued. "I don't really know what is going on, look I don't really know what to tell you. I went to the bar, got drunk, then this". The frustration of the situation getting the best of him he continued, "Look I'd tell you if there was anything else to tell you. I think this is far from Androme and I have no clue how I got here".
Voff

Postby Firehead » Wed May 31, 2017 5:03 am

"Roundhill and Androme? No, neither of those are any place we've ever heard of. Your presence here is quite the mystery." Her lips curl into a grin leaning right up into your face. "You very well could be what we're looking for, and there's only one last thing to check. Remove your clothes and let me get a look at you." She pulls back giving a more coquettish look. "Now before you jump to conclusions about me, I must have you know. There is supposed to be a specific mark on what we are looking for. If it isn't there...well, you won't be what we're looking for, and we'll have wasted too much time with you already to consider bothering you further."
Firehead

Postby Voff » Wed May 31, 2017 10:59 pm

"Wait what?!!" His first instincts are to deny her request, but then he reflexively looks in Angela's direction for a moment. Remembering her predicament and knowing it was his fault. Knowing there was little he could do to stop them with his complete lack of fighting experience he started to undress as quickly he could. Hoping to cut the three wolves' 'fun' as short as possible. "Let's just get this done", Jack wasn't quite sure if he trusted the look in the she-wolf's eyes. He finished dropping his shirt to the ground and started to take off his pants. Trying his best to ignore the sounds coming from Angela and the rest of the wolfs he started to ponder what the black wolf just told him. He couldn't remember any special marks on his body, but he didn't think she would take his word for it. Standing stark naked in front of this commanding creature made him slightly self conscious and for all his effort completely shutting out the noises of pleasure from behind him.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Wed May 31, 2017 11:57 pm

The three wolves were each running their hands along the cat girl's body. Her face was beet red as one kissed and nipped along her shoulder. Her hand was guided to two pricks while the third kneeled before her to drive his muzzle beneath her skirt drawing a moan from her. The she-wolf smiled as you started to strip down for her. "Now don't you look cute being all shy like that?" She pressed the back of her hand against your cheek and began to walk around you.

She stopped when she got behind you. "Now wherever could you have gotten this? It almost looks like a birthmark, but it's too similar to what we're looking for to be mere coincidence." A single claw started to trace along your back. "Is this pattern familiar to you?" As her claw continues to trace the lines you recognize it. Every house in Roundhill had had a strange spiral pattern at the top of every external doorway of every building. The townspeople were unwilling to discuss its significants until you'd gotten one you'd gotten to know pretty well had a little too much while with you. Apparently, something had saved the town from utter destruction long ago, and that symbol was all they remembered about it, so it became a bit of a good luck charm to them.

In the moment you were thinking about that the wolves had stepped up their fun as you could hear the squelching of flesh against flesh, and Angela's moans had become muffled. The she-wolf stood before you once again, "Well?"
Firehead

Postby Voff » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:00 am

He tried to ignore her quip and smile, not quite sure what to do in this situation. As she traced what seemed to be new markings on him a shiver rose up his spine. He couldn't have had that before, someone would have told him right? Images of Roundhill played around in his mind and that symbol was almost everywhere. He just managed to recall some vague references about a disaster and a charm before his mind was brutally brought back to the present by the lusty noises from the quartet behind him. Angela's muffled moans drew his attention and before he could help it he looked over to her. Seeing the three wolves going at the cat girl, and the reason her moans were muffled, his head snapped back and his eyes focused on the black she-wolf again instead. "Look I don't know where that's from. Can't remember it being there before". Not holding anything back in the light of his friends predicament. "It seems a bit familiar though. I'm pretty sure I saw it at Roundhill. The village I was talking about before. People were apparently using it as a charm from some disaster in their past or something. They seemed to inscribe them on their buildings entrances".

Trying to gather his thoughts, not so easy with the squelching noises and moans still coming from behind him. It seemed strange, but the chance of them letting him go at the moment seemed none existent, but he could maybe still help Angela. "Hey, I don't know what's going on, but I won't cause you any trouble. I'll come with you if that's what you want, but I think it's time Angela can go don't you agree?"
Voff

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games