Silver Corruption [Voff]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Silver Corruption [Voff]

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:23 am

Voff Wrote:Name: Jack Silver

Short Bio: Jack was the a carpenter travelling to find a village to settle down to work in. He had just finished his apprentice ship and was feeling the need for something different, a new place to settle down. He came by a village which, oddly enough was not in need for a carpenter, but seemed to be really friendly and openhanded with buying a fellow a drink. Quite a few beers, and a couple of brandies, later he asked slurringly why his hosts were so gracious. And why they were praising their luck for him to be arriving just in time. He didn't quite seem to get a straight answer before he passed out cold in his rooms.

You could feel your senses returning to you after you feel unconscious. It took a moment of your head spinning before you realized you were kneeling on wood with your wrists wrapped together by rope. Looking around was difficult as your head continued to spin thanks to the alcohol still in your system. You were on a pedestal, the local mayor shouting about how you were their savior. People cheered hopefully as he declared that thanks to you none of their sons or daughters would need to be sacrificed. You felt your blood run cold at that declaration. A pair of muscular men picked you up as if you were a doll. Even having recovered your senses you could feel sluggishness in your limbs making it hard to put up a reasonable struggle. The mayor pulled the mysterious curtain that had confused you the whole time you'd been there. The only things the locals would tell you was that it was for an oncoming celebration. They wouldn't elaborate further. Your eyes widened as they fell on the swirling portal that lay beneath. You finally managed to put up enough of a struggle to make the men have to stop even momentarily to not drop you, but soon enough, they tossed you in all the same.

As you hurtled through the vortex you felt your head spin again before you fell unconscious. When you recovered you found yourself in the middle of a forest Glade. The rope that had bound your wrists lay next to you having been cut somehow. Looking around you could only see two things of note: one was a cave a little to your right; behind you, you could see smoke rising from a far away fire. Of course, you could also just wander in just a random direction into the woods too.
Firehead

Re: Silver Corruption [Voff]

Postby Voff » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:51 am

Blinking the stars out of his eyes Jack tried to make sense of the situation. How drunk had he gotten? The spirals and collers that had drawn him in played on his mind like a deranged abstract artist. What the fuck was that? His mind growing clearer by the minute he was still not sure what had happened. Those cursed villagers had done something. Jack shook his head and took in the surroundings. He wringed his hands on were the ropes had burned red from slight irritation.

With absolutely no idea where he was Jack needed help. The smoke in the distance suggested people. He tried to note his surroundings so that he could return to the cave if he needed shelter, but hinged his hopes on whatever that smoke may lead to. He started walking, trying to be wary, the previous night hanging like a storm cloud around his head. None of this made makes any fucking sense...
Voff

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:35 am

The sunlight showed through the canopy as you made yourself toward the smoke hoping to find signs of people. You get your first sign of civilization when you feel something pull on your ankle. Looking down you see a small snare wrapped around your leg. It's too small to do much, and it's simple to pull yourself loose. Passing a few similar snares you avoid a clearing comes into view where a small cottage sits in the middle of the woods.

Outside of it you could see additional supplies for snares as well as a stump with an axe beside a rack full of wood. From inside you could hear the hum of a feminine voice.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:55 pm

Raising his hand to shade his face Jack tried to get a better look of the clearing as he approached it. The humming seemed friendly enough so Jack figured he had nothing to lose by letting his presence known. Besides, he was smack in the middle of nowhere and he needed directions. If he ever got back to that town he'd let the ruddy bastards know what he thought about their prank. "Hello, anyone there", Jack raised his voice to let it carry inside the cottage. "I'm embarrassed to say I am quite lost and might need a few pointers as to how to get to the nearest town".
Voff

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:17 am

The humming stopped as you called out toward the small ivy covered cottage. The door opened and you saw a woman step out. Looking around she spotted you and waved. In her hand was a rag and she had an apron over her front. "HellooooOOOoo" She seems friendly enough, but something seems off until you notice a pair of feline ears sitting atop her head. "Come on in, I was just doing some cleaning before lunch." She turned away, walking back into her home while leaving the door open for you. A tail curling up behind her.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:57 am

When the silence stooped Jack halted in his tracks, but he felt no threat from the voice from indoors so he kept on going. He tried to get the attention of the women that had greeted him, but suddenly had a realization. 'Wait, what? Is that a pair of tufted ears sticking out if her hair?!!' He followed her inn on her suggestion, only hesitating a bit as he thought he saw a tail trailing the woman.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:44 am

As you walk into the cabin you see it to be a fairly open structure. Other than the main room, there was one separate room, probably a bedroom. Your host is bent over in front of the stove. Her pert rear pointed towards you where you can clearly see she does indeed have a tail hanging above it. She pulls a baked fish out of the oven. "Just have a seat over there. Oh, I'm Angela by the way."
Firehead

Postby Voff » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:56 am

Jack stood their stupified. This doesn't make any sense. Tufted ears, two of them! And a tail! He had definetely never before had such a vivid and strange dream as this. That must be it. I'll wake up before I know it, cursing my self for the headache left by last nights' drinking. Not really sure what else to do He followed her directions and sat down at the seat she directed. "Angela, huh?" The question in Jack's voice was directed to anyone and no one. " This is definetely the last time I am going to touch alcohol for a while..."
Voff

Postby Firehead » Tue May 02, 2017 4:34 pm

"Oh, why is that?" She asks as you mention not touching alcohol. Turning around she goes to grab a pitcher of water her hand starts to reach for a wooden cup stopping for only a moment before she opens a cupboard to grab another. Pouring the both of you a drink and setting out the food she stretches. "There we go, lunch is ready." She pulls off the apron she wore the entire time and hangs it up. As the apron lifts off you become aware for the first time that she isn't wearing a top underneath. Her modest bust bouncing a little as it comes loose from the apron.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Wed May 03, 2017 1:13 am

This, this can't be real... Jack shook his head. "I thought I'd been abandoned in the woods after getting dead drunk, but luckily it seems i haven't woken up yet". Jack snorted as he took in the scenery. "This is without a doubt just a weird dream". Jack tried any excuse in the book as he looked about. As the reality of his host leaving her breasts on display hit him he tried to avert his eyes politely. Even though this woman had to be a figment of his imagination, she was more then enough a woman to get him hot and bothered. Her bouncing boobs drawing his eyes back.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Sat May 06, 2017 6:51 pm

Angela giggles, her tail curling and waving playfully behind her. "You seem to be pretty awake to me silly." Her eyes widen at your second statement seeming to understand what you were getting at. Walking up to you she put a hand against your cheek rubbing against it gently for a moment before suddenly pinching your skin between two fingers. "Hmm, doesn't seem like the dream's ended yet. Are you hungry enough to eat a dream, or should I put the extra dinnerware away?" She turns around walking back to the other end of the table the swaying of her tail seeming to be trying to draw your eye to her ass. At least down there, she was wearing a leather skirt.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Sun May 07, 2017 2:56 am

Jack's mind had trouble dealing with the situations. Basically it chose to ignore it. He tried to think of a response to the strange creature in front of him, but his mind was still dealing with the situation so it left him hanging. The absurdity of the situation lightly touched his mind behind its protective shell. "If this is awake, all I have been doing before this has to be dreaming..." His mind wandered as his gaze drifted to this furry's shapely behind. "I was just... I mean..." Jack cleared his thought. The smell of food dismissed his refusal for a stay almost before it was even a thought. "I would be delighted to join you". His stomach rumbled chorosing Jack's anwser.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Mon May 08, 2017 3:43 am

"Well, I wouldn't know much about what you've been doing until now, but I have plenty prepared for a guest." She gets some crude metal plates and utensils that have seen a lot of wear in their lifetime. "I'm a bit of an expert in fish even if it is a bit of a stereotype for someone like me." She cuts off a fillet and passes it to you before cutting one for herself. As she takes a bite you can see her tail, which had remained rather animated, begin to lash about even more with excitement. "What do you think? I tried something a little different with the spices. She leaned forward waiting for your response. Her tits now being pushed up slightly by the table itself.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Wed May 10, 2017 12:14 am

Jack couldn't help himself. He lightly sniffed the food. "This smells delicious!" Forgetting his worries, his rumbling stomach letting him know what he had to do. He took the utensils and cut off a bit off the fish on his plate to enjoy. Now you might think Jack was a idiot to do this, but why? As far as he knew he was still sleeping. Dreaming of pretty fairy tails, with literal tails and all. He had a piece in the back of his mind trying to deny that this was real. The creature in front of him was hard to ignore. Beautiful and exotic. Jack noticed the tail swishing from side to side. Her eyes was intent. He couldn't help but lower his eyes... Lower them towards her breasts. The way they were pushed against the table was distracting. He felt the urge to look away , but failed heavily. Jack took a bite and to of the fish on his plate. "Mhmm... Spicy, it almost feels.." A warmth flowed from his center, his stomach to his extremities. He tried to hide the sudden heat of his body with a grunt.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Mon May 15, 2017 4:34 am

The cat tail begins to whip back and forth even more as you felt your body grow flush. Her own cheeks glow pink as she apparently isn't immune to whatever has taken hold of you. She cuts herself off another slice of fish but doesn't eat it right away. Instead, she holds it up while walking up to you. "It's so rare I get to enjoy something like this with good company. Usually, I have to just wander the woods until someone suitable finds me."

Finally reaching you, she turns around and sits down in your lap without the slightest hesitation. You feel extra heat gather in your crotch, and you aren't sure if it's coming from you or her. Clenching the piece of fish between her teeth, she drapes her arms over your shoulders. Leaning closer her soft chest presses and molds against your own more solid one. Bringing her face in close to yours she tickles the spicy piece of fish against your lips like she wants you to open your mouth.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Tue May 16, 2017 11:55 pm

The burning gets the better of Jack. It's like a nice swallow of whiskey only better. Jack opens his mouth and leans into her. What is going on? Jack tries to gather his thoughts through the weirdness. It is definitely starting to scratch his mind. This creature was not normal. Her comment on wandering the woods for something willing skimmed around the edges of his mind. Should I worry?* He can't help but feel her though. Feel the way she feels on his lap. Her eyes upon his. Jacks eyes left hers and wandered all over this beautiful creature before opening his mouth and accepting her offering. Tasting it, not sure what was in store.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Thu May 18, 2017 3:08 am

As your mouth opens she pushes the piece of fish into your mouth. Biting down on it, she allowed half to fall into yours quickly followed by her tongue. She grinds her rear into your lap while her tail wraps its way around your waist. Her hands lift your shirt and her claws rake lightly against your chest. Finally pulling away from the kiss she swallowed her half of the piece of fish her cheeks flushing a rosy red. "Mmmh what's wrong? Cat got your tongue." She giggles a bit at her joke as she pulls away from you. Her tail gives a light tug on your waist as she seats herself on the table and spreads her legs a little though her leather skirt covered anything from view.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Sat May 20, 2017 3:59 am

Jack has no verbal response to her taunt. He just let his had travel from where they had come to rest on her mid towards her breasts. Grabbing one tit in each hand he started to squeeze them softly. Then he moved one hand up to her neck to pull her into another kiss. The fire the fish had set to him started to burn hotter and hotter and he could feel the need burn in him. This situation was absurd, but everything else then her shapely body was gone from his mind. He could already feel his britches tighten as he started to pitch a tent in his pants. The hand on her neck then deftly moved towards her breasts again, the the other one moved, caressing her body, towards her nice backside to get a good squeeze.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Sun May 21, 2017 2:08 am

The woman beneath you began to purr as you felt her up. Behind you, her tail wrapped itself around your forearm its tip tickling down your shirt between your shoulder blades. Her legs wrapped around your own pulling you a closer until both of your clothed crotches began to rub against one another. "That's it, your strong, firm hands feel so good on this pretty kitty's soft little body." Her fingers raked gently across your chest as she started to mew gently under your continued ministrations. Her hips started to roll and thrust your crotches even more as you felt the warmth of her body intensify even more.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Tue May 23, 2017 11:39 pm

Jack breathed in deeply taking in her scent. "I'll show you what feels good", Jack grabbed hold of her squeezable ass with both hands. The heat inside him burned hotter and hotter. It was a forge fire and he was going to show this enamorus creature what kind of metal he was forging. She didn't stop grinding while he lifted her onto to the table for better positioning. He needed to let the fire out. Letting one hand go of her ass she grabbed her neck again firmly, but gently, pulling her into into another kiss. "I want... to", Jack said as he pulled away from the wet kiss short of breath. "I want to taste some more". He started to drop down on his knees, moving slowly and showing every part of her body on the way some attention as he moved downwards. Finally seeing his prize he started to eat her out. His pants were already more then confining, bulging with desire, waiting for the next step.
Voff

Next

Return to Private Games