Journey for a Legend (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Journey for a Legend (Firehead)

Postby Voff » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sex: Female

Starter Pokemon: Sandshrew

Short Bio: Growing up, Marin was always close to her Grandfather. He was an archeologist who would regale her with stories people would tell a long time ago about the legendary pokemon. As she grew older it became her hope to one day find even one legendary pokemon. The idea excited her so much she wasn't even sure what she would do if she ever met one. Once she grew up she set out with her loyal Sandshrew to try and find a legend.

My dearest Marin

From how the tales and stories are growing more and more similar I am certain I am on the right track. When that lout of a charlatan showed up last month I was certain he had nothing but mischief to be about. A week into the Journey I had more then half a mind to turn back home, back to retirement, before I found my self alone at an inn with nothing more then broken dreams to pay my passage back home. This mistrust for "Mr. Black", I have found, is not fairly given. His theory that these tales are left behind by quite a rare pokemon seems to be well founded, and he has done nothing yet to deserve it. It seems I can't, however, completely Shake the feeling that there's something more behind this man.

But i digress. I send you this letter to talk about more happy news. As I've said, there seems to be something in these stories worth investigating. I was hoping you could find it worthwhile joining in my search. If you do I have left directions in the other note on where we are at the moment and where we are going. I would suggest you take "the long way" around and train your pokemon some before we start on our search here. Maybe you'll find some you would feel like adding to your rooster.

Hope you are doing well

- Grandpa

The note in your grandfather's letter had two routes detailed out. One route took you by ship around the mountain and would give you a head start on the way, or you could hike over the other side of the mountain. The latter route would take a bit longer, but will take you through a generally safe area and past an extra town where you could restock and look for some adventure before reaching your grandfather.
Voff

Re: Journey for a Legend (Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:26 am

Marin shivered as she read the note. It seemed that her Grandfather had finally found the big break he'd been searching for all this time. Now he was calling for him to help on his search. She looked down at sandshrew's ball hanging from her belt clip. "Hear that boy? Grandpa may have finally found something." Putting the clip on her belt she continued, "and we're going to join him." She stowed away the note in her pocket as she finished packing the last few things she'd need into her pack.

Rushing downstairs she found her mother just starting the morning cleaning. "I'm leaving mom. I'll go ahead and give Grandpa your love. Tell dad I'll call when I can." With that, she rushed off before her mother could manage to worry at her too much more. Standing outside the house she pulled the other note out and looked at the two routes planned. While she was excited to catch up with him as soon as possible, it sounded as if it would still take time before they managed to find something truly worthwhile, so she decided it wouldn't hurt to take the long way hiking over the mountains. Who knew what out of the way place their travels would lead. She'd need all the preparation she could get before she caught up with her Grandfather.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:22 am

System:

Trying out a system for rolling. Please let me know if I can improve on it.

1 - Something bad happens... Don't roll a 1...
2-3 - Exploring: generick, fighting: slight loss
4-5 - Exploring: Generic + maybe something, fighting: win
6 - Great success, any way one sees it...

Figuring 2-4 wounds/roll wins per battle with GM balancing in between.

Roll: 4

The sun is reaching the top of it's arch. Your stomach growls calling for a midday meal. You have walked for quite a bit and have covered more ground then you would have guessed. There is a clearing ahead which would have colored any picnicker green with envy. It was time for a rest, but despite the location's comforts of sitting places an beauty it was already occupied. An Eakans was resting on the rocks before you.

You could always try to leave it alone and dig into your supplies, but if it woke up and attacked you while you were resting it would gain the upper hand. Lookink at your rooster though one would think a pokemon trainer would need more then one pokemon to battle. Your Backpack is fitting snuggly on your back containing five pokeballs. Is it worth the shot trying to capture this pokemon?

Backpack:

Will try to do something sensible here. Will update and fix as I/we figure out what to do

Pokemon:
Sandshrew
-------------
-------------
-------------
-------------
-------------

Pokeballs: 5

PokeYen (money): 5 000 (I'll try to balance this so it won't necessarily reflect the game)

If there is more things "you have packed". Add them in the at the bottom of your post.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:35 am

Walking along the path Marin wipes an arm across her brow. Looking up the sun is almost perfectly overhead, and her stomach growls in protest of her not eating yet. Pulling her backpack she walked toward a nice picturesque clearing on a hill. Walking in she notices the place is occupied with an Ekans sunning itself in the midday sun.

She feels a bit worried that it may catch her by surprise if it decides to attack. Of course, Sandshrew could always use some training, and a new member added to her team could always be favorable. Drawing Sandshrew's ball she tossed it forward, "Sandshrew, open up with a sand attack" She shouted, hoping to keep the pokemon from landing a blow.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:53 pm

Sandshrew leaps into action at your command. With quick and easy steps he easily closes the distance on the Ekans. The sand attack ruffles up quite a bit of sand in the air and the commotion wakes up the sleeping pokemon. With it's eyes closed the attack doesn't fully hit home, but some sand still lingered in the air when it opened it's eyes. The Ekans blinked slightly disoriented by the sneak attack.

Backpack:

Pokemon:
Sandshrew
-------------
-------------
-------------
-------------
-------------

Pokeballs: 5

PokeYen (money): 5 000
Voff

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:16 am

Marin pumped her arm in excitement as her Sandshrew had made the Ekans even less effective. "Alright Sandshrew, keep up the pressure. Give him a taste of your claws with scratch!"
Firehead

Postby Voff » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:40 am

Roll: 3
Your Sandshrew skitters around your target. Slashing with it's claws. The Ekans coils back with a menacing look before it lunges with a Poison sting.

Roll: 5
Sandshrew shrugs of he attack suffering slight damage. The Ekans prepares for another attack. It is not yet defeated.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:43 am

Marin was sad to see Sandshrew not only missed with his attack, but the Ekans managed to get him with a poison sting, but she made sure not to show her disappointment. She needed to keep positive to help keep Sandshrew motivated. "Okay Sandshrew, go ahead and give it your all with a Fury Swipe!"
Firehead

Postby Voff » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:36 am

Roll: 5

Finding the perfect angle of attack your Sandshrew jumped head first against your opponent. The sudden onrush caught the Ekans by suprise and fury swipes hit home, knocking the Ekans out cold. It would be an instant capture if you so wished. The sudden rush of the battle still keeping hold as your faithfull pokemon approached looking for some hard earned praise.

Continuing your travels you reached a mountain town. A short consultation with your map and notes gave away that this was the last stop before you had to traverse a small cave complex. The pokemon inside were not too strong, but this town gave you a safe base camp for looking for some extra pokemon in the surrounding area.

The town seemed to have a gym of some sort, but not an official one, which might be interesting to investigate. Further more there was a pokemart there and an inn, both worth checking out if you decided to stay for a bit before heading onwards.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Tue May 02, 2017 4:33 pm

Marin jumped for joy when Sandshrew defeated its opponent. Pulling out a ball she tossed it capturing the poison type. The ball now secured to her hip she lifted Sandshrew onto her shoulder. "You had me worried for a bit there, but you proved me wrong didn't you boy?" She rubbed the rough scales at the base of his ears that he enjoyed so much. "How about you keep me company for part of the walk?" Letting the ground-type back down to the floor she began walking toward her destination as Sandshrew kept near.

Coming up to the mountain town Marin looked around. Looking at the map, she could see she'd be traversing a cave. Nothing looked like it should be too tough in there, but it would still be prudent to make sure she was ready before she started. Eyeing the gym she decided to look into it. If she could handle herself there, there would be no doubt she was ready for the caves.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Wed May 03, 2017 1:01 am

Sandshrew gives you a happy chirp, exceptionally pleased with travelling freely by your side. The gym seems quite rusty and abandoned. There are no lights on inside, but the door isn't quite closed. Your curiosity gets the better of you and you open the door to start exploring the inside. From the outside the gym seemed quite spacey, but entering the gym revealed that it was stuffed with flora. The gym had a dark gloomy atmosphere enhanced by the thick trees and flowers inside. The vegetation created a small maze of the inside of the gym.

The flowers left a sweet smell in you nostrils as you made your way through the dense vegetation. As you got closer to the center you started hearing moans. It was a female voice started off quite, but slowly gaining in intensity. "Ohh~. No, you promised that I didn't have to do this anymore". A woman with flaming red hair was on her knees in the middle of the floor in front of you. The center of the maze was obviously where the gym leader was, but why in the world was she naked? And for somereason she was playing with herself. Her pale skin was coated slightly in sweat, glistening in the dim light. Her hands were travelling her body. One feeling up her breasts, while the other was having fun with her nethers.

It seemed you had caught the gym leader at a bad time. She seemed to be caught up in a problem that maybe you could help with, but hey it's not your problem. If you wanted to you could probably just straight up challenge the gym leader and move on if you won. With her being unsettled fighting her now would probably give you a bonus for the fight . "Ah~ my hands. it just... so good~ <3 This is the last time. Please, this should have payed you back".
Voff

Postby Firehead » Sat May 06, 2017 6:51 pm

Marin was a bit confused at how abandoned the building appeared to be. Was the place closed down? There hadn't been anything outside to indicate it, but she still found herself stalking through the building as if she was worried about being caught by something. The flora that filled out the building gave the impression that it was likely focused on grass types. Sandshrew would probably have a tough time if Ekans couldn't handle it on its own. She could try to round out her team with another partner, but she wanted to at least meet the gym leader before she gave up on it.

The fresh scent of the flowers tickled her nose with their pleasant fragrance. Finally, she heard a voice in the distance. She began moving toward the first sign of people since she entered the gym. Moving closer Marin became confused when she finally made out what was being said. They were definitely talking to someone, but she couldn't hear another voice. The redhead came into view naked and kneeling on the floor. Marin quickly moved to the side hiding behind a bush. What was going on here? The pale skinned girl's body was covered in a sheen of sweat as she touched herself lewdly in the middle of the gym. Did she not have any shame?

The thought of embarrassing the gym leader by challenging her while she was in such a position crossed Marin's mind, but she herself felt embarrassed at the situation and doubted it would garner her much of an advantage. At the same time though she couldn't pull herself away. She again spoke as if someone else was doing this to her despite Marin not seeing anyone else. For now, she would just stay and watch. Only to figure out who else was here of course.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Sun May 07, 2017 2:38 am

As the question popped up in your mind the answer immediately followed. The beautiful redhead in front of you seemed to have a sense of shame, but was pinned in quite the predicament. Staying back and watching you had quite the view of the show taking place before you. She seemed to have a Pokegear set up in front of her, letting her broadcast her conversation to someone. The set up was pointing towards the redhead and away from you so you would be incapable to hear the second part of the conversation.

Moving in to a more better position you got in the sweet spot for listening in. "I... I am... <3 This is too much", her fingers slid in and out of her pussy. The sloppy noises hitting lighting a fire in your gut, making it harder and harder to focus. "This is exactly what you deserve slut! Being careless as you are". The self righteousness of his voice echoed trough you leaving a sour aftertaste. "If you keep being a good girl we'll not release the recordings. If not..." He let his voice drift of to nothing.

Wet slapping noises filled your ears as the beauty before you filled herself with her own fingers, over and over again. The perspiration on her fair skinned body shimmered faintly in the dimly lit gym. "YES... AH, I'm... I'', Cumming!! So close this i..." Her body arched leaving it in the poise of a crescent moon. "NYAAHHH <3". The pleasure of an orgasm made the muscles of her body convulse. Se panted, and briefly leisured in her sexual high briefly before a serious expression was adopted on her face. "This is The last time!. You.. You told me I only had to do it once. This, this is the third time!" The glow in her cheeks had turned from a pink shine to a red of fury. She took the pokegrear and chucked it at the ground, it shattered. "I'll get you, you bastard. Fucking hell I'll wring your neck." The rage in her voice was unmistakable.

You could alway wait politely til she was properly dressed and inquire about her prolem. You could charge in and take controle of the situation, claiming a battle immidiately might give you bonuses for the fight. You could feel the multitude of options scratch at your mind. What will you do?
Voff

Postby Firehead » Mon May 08, 2017 3:42 am

Marin watched as the girl continued to play with herself finally noticing the Pokenav that she had set down in front of her. Finally getting close enough she could hear the other side of the conversation. Of course, this position also allowed her a prime view of the woman's fingers sliding in and out of her depths as she spoke to whoever was on the other end. She listened in while doing her best not to stare at the way her fingers slipped into her body.

As the second side of the conversation came into view it quickly became clear that the leader was under some sort of blackmail, but what could they have that she'd be so desperate to have kept a secret that she'd do something so distasteful for them and multiple times even. The woman's body arched in ecstasy as she pleasured herself for whomever's amusement. Marin couldn't help but wonder if the voice was right about her with the way she seemed to so easily pleasure herself for them.

Finally though, it seemed that things were over with her little show, and Marin was eager to test herself in battle. She felt a little guilty of taking advantage of the situation, but it did feel slightly that the woman may have let herself get into such a situation. Drawing Ekans' pokeball she stepped out from her hiding spot. "I challenge you to a battle." She pretended to only now notice that the leader was naked not wanting the woman to know Marin had been spying as she allowed her eyes to roam the redhead's naked and sweat coated form once again.
Firehead

Postby Voff » Tue May 09, 2017 11:52 pm

"Squee", the screech pierced you "Who.., Why are you here?!!" The Gym leaders voice kept rising, "This is private business I... I am doing... Curse you". She immediately grabbed for her t-shirt and tugged it on. Absolutely flustered she left the rest of her clothing on the ground. "I'll heave your sorry little head for interrupting me!" She was obviously not in form.

(Secret: teasing her state of undress during your turns could hinder her take on the battle)

Grabbing her t-shirt with one hand and pulling it down to cover as much of her body as possible the gymleader grabbed a pokeball (You had no idea f'where she could have stored that) and chucked it between you. "Paras, fuck this challenger... this intruder up". The cheeks on her face had a red/pink colour growing redder by the second. "A peeper like you. I'll leave you kneeling, apologizing for what you have done....". Paras Steered up against you, prepare your actions, maybe you'll get to go first.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Mon May 15, 2017 4:34 am

Malia found herself surprised at the woman's reaction. She'd expected something more shy and embarrassed and certainly less furious. She couldn't help but try to butt heads back with the woman. Leaning herself forward to show she wasn't going to back down she responded in kind, "Well, what are you doing your 'private business' right in the middle of your gym for? The door wasn't locked, so anyone could have walked in on whatever this was you pervert! You're not even bothering to get dressed all the way. Are you into that or something?"

"Ekans' come on out." She tossed the ball to summon the snake. With a flourish, she pointed at the trainer opposite of her, "Now don't get distracted by his shape now. Ekans, use Poison Sting!"
Firehead

Postby Voff » Tue May 16, 2017 11:44 pm

Roll 1d6: 4

"I... I... Do something Paras", the shrill of her voice echoed through the gym, bouncing of the maze walls. Your taunts seems effective. The gym leader fell to her knees tugging her t-shirt to cover all of her. "It's shape? What? Oh... I'll beat you so hard the next time you approach a gym leader, your cursed arsed will burn from the kick ass I am... showing your way!". The act was slightly ruined by the way she kept her eyes shut. Your Ekeans jumped into action. Jaws wide and venom dripping from it's teeth.

Roll 1d6: 5

The poison sting hits home, it wrecks Paras and leaves it poisoned. Paras reeled to the side by the super effectiveness of your attack. The gym leader slowly got to her feet, opened her eyes and took in her surroundings, her fury shone in her eyes. "I am going to crush you", with Paras on it's last legs and poisoned she recalled the pokemon and threw out a new one. The thrown pokeball spinned in the air before it revealed a Pikachu. "Go shock that Eakans into submission!"
Voff

Postby Firehead » Thu May 18, 2017 3:08 am

Marin smiled as the gym leader didn't seem to be able to respond to her quip. In addition, her new Ekans made quick work of the Paras she'd sent out. Pumping her arm in triumph she yelled, "You go Ekans, show her what we're made of!" Looking at the next Pokemon, it turned out to be a Pikachu. Being an electric type it would be an easy mark for Sandshrew. She was tempted to take out another of her Pokemon with just Ekans but decided not to leave anything to chance.

"It's going to take more than that: Ekans, return." Bringing the snake back to his ball she drew Sandshrew's ball. "Take care of this half naked freak's rodent Sandshrew, fury swipes!"
Firehead

Postby Voff » Sat May 20, 2017 3:51 am

Roll 1d6: 1 (can't help that)

Your next quip only seems to fuel her anger, "Double team now, dodge the attacks"(+1 difficulty). Your Sandshrew, full of your confidence, strikes and strikes again. He hit nothing! Appiritions of the Pikachu circles your pokemon menacingly. "Your time is up, ground type or no, my Pikachu is going to rip you a part pervert!" She seemed slightly jolted as she was reminded of her state of undress then grabbed the shirt tails of her t-shirt and pulled it over her crotch again, holding it there, since she seemed to have had let go while yelling at you in fury.

Roll 1d6: 3

"There you go", The gym leader laughed, "Pikachu do a headbutt". The quick lightning rat snapped left, then right, only leaving a blue blur from where it was before ramming into Sandshrew. Sandshrew reeled, obviously hurt, but still in fighting shape. The air shimmered around the Pikachu as it went towards your Sandshrew yet again.
Voff

Postby Firehead » Sun May 21, 2017 2:07 am

Marin's response didn't seem to have the desired effect which disappointingly led to the Pikachu taking advantage of its speed to avoid Sandshrew's assault. At the very least it made her aware of her lack of pants again. Marin giggled at the awkward attempt to pull her shirt in a way to try and cover herself. "geese, do you normally fight dressed like that? Your Pikachu doesn't even seem to notice it anymore." She watched as the Pikachu got ready to Headbutt, but she was pretty sure Pikachu weren't normally known for their physical strength. "Sandshrew, show them they can't break through you that easily with a Defense Curl. Then get out of view with Dig!"
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games