Tainted Princess: A New Land (Earthling)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tainted Princess: A New Land (Earthling)

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:34 am

Just as you finished speaking, the Purple Haired Woman sat over you as she thrust her pussy into your face. "Use your tongue" She moaned as she rubbed her moist lips against your mouth.

The other two woman kept suckling at your breasts while their hands caressed your body. Miranda stands over the orgy of women. "Just relax and enjoy yourself" she spoke with a grin.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:46 pm

"Mmmh...~" Fiona moaned in pure pleasure, and her tongue began to drill up into the woman straddling her face, lapping up all her juices, and even suckling on her clit
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:00 pm

The purple haired woman let out a bestial moan as you continued to play with her nether region. Suddenly, you fell your legs being spread by the other town concubines. With your vision blocked you can't see anything, by you can feel something penetrate your own cunt.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:54 am

"Mmhgh~!" Fiona moaned into the purple haired concubines cunt as her own was filled with... something. And all she could do was buck her hips against it in pleasure
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:40 am

With a final moan, the purple haired concubines sprays your face with her love juices. Exhausted, she lays on the bed in a huff. Looking forward, you see Miranda with a sleek looking strap-on assaulting your pussy.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:25 am

Fiona moaned and gasped in pleasure as the concubine kept pounding into her, pushing her beloved Emperors seed ever deeper into her fertile womb.
And it did not take long for the warrior-woman to cum once again
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:23 am

Just as you reach your climax , so does Miranda and the other three concubines. The five of you collapse into a pile of hot sweaty bodies. As you all lay there, the door opens as Emperor Baldar looks in. "So it seems like you've gotten to know some of the other girls Fiona" he said with a curt smile.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:56 am

Panting heavily Fiona lies there in bliss, slowly coming down from her orgasmic high. "M-my lord... I think I'll stay as your concubine~ Please accept me~"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:43 am

Pleased with your answer, Baldar moved in and gives you a deep kiss. You can feel his tongue slip into your mouth. His hands holding your head close to yours. " That's just what I wanted to hear" he says breaking the kiss only to continue it. As the rest of the Emperor's harem watches, you fell something stir inside you.

(Lust Point Gain: Sex with multiple non-magical people/creatures - 3 LP
Fiora/Nemera now has Dirty Thoughts: Must make willpower roll to resist sexual advances from Humans)
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Fiona smiled, her mind filled only with the afterglo of her orgasm, and her love for her Emperor as they kissed. Her arms wrapping around him and holding him close.
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:37 am

~The First Month~

You awake in the lush palace room to a new day here in the palace. It has been a month since you've started your life as Baldar's concubine. There had been no official introduction to the people of Midean or the palace staff. But your new clothing makes your role here abundantly clear.

However despite being a concubine, you haven't seen much of your Emperor. He has been too occupied with the Dunn. The two forces have paused the conflict to regroup. But the fighting is sure to resume. But during this the the Emperor kept your lineage secret from all others

In the far east corner of the palace you head downstairs to see Alice (The Brunette), Velvet (The Purple Haired Woman) and Lucia (The Red Head) eating in the common area for of Dunn's Women.

"Good to see you awake" Alice says as she drinks her tea. "How was your night?"
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:17 pm

"Ugh... I've felt absolutely terrible in the mornings last week..." Fiona grumbles as she slumps down by the table, cradling her head in her arms "You?"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:58 pm

"I must say it's been rough not seeing the Emperor for a whole month" Alice responded with a sigh. Taking a large bite into a loaf of bread, Lucia leaned back in her chair. "Well it can't be helped, those Dunn bastards have been relentless. I swear why couldn't they be happy under Archidean rule." she said. Through all this Velvet remains quiet.

As you all eat, Miranda enters your chamber. Before anyone can respond, she speaks first. "Ladies your Emperor needs your assistance." she says grabbing a seat at the table
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:25 pm

Fiona froze as they talked about the rebellion, losing her appetite in an instant before she was rescued by the bell... Or harem mistress in this case.
Like a legionnaire called upon by her commander she perked up "Is he back?!" She asked eagerly, hoping to see her beloved again
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:28 am

"Yes Fiona" Miranda said taking a sip from her tea. "The current war is at a stalemate. Though it seems many of the Senators are not pleased with the current state of the conflict. That's where we come in. The Emperor wants us to host the Senators here and try to appease their fears regarding the war."
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:06 am

"Umm... How exactly?" Fiona asked hesitantly. She was not too enthused about the idea of being gangbanged by a bunch of old lords, but if she had to she would of course obey her beloved master
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:15 pm

Miranda finishes her tea before answering. "Just share a meal ... and possibly a bed with some of the old lords. Despite their standing, they are rather simple man. Send them away satisfied and they'll be more willing to work with the Emperor. " She said walking over to you. "If you do this, Baldar will be more then pleased."
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:44 am

Fiona grit her teeth. "-Fine... if it is for our lord, I will do what I can."
She was most definetively not happy with this as she looked down into her food. But if it was what her master demanded of her, she would comply. However, she could not help but place a hand over her belly. "By the way... Could we call for a medical sorcerer later? There''s something I want to check."
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:42 am

Miranda gave you a curious but nodded. "I see no problem with that. He should be to your room shortly." She said as she motioned to leave the room. "I will be back later with the Senators. Until then you are free to do as you please."

It's about midday when the Medical Sorcerer comes to your room. He was a short, balding old man about half your size. He was hunched over with a walking can. "Good Day Lady Fiona. You wanted to see me?"
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun May 13, 2018 12:30 am

"Umm... Yes... You see, the last months or so, I've periodically felt sick, even vomited... And I have heard this might be a sign of pregnancy, especially as I've neither had my period, and it all started soon after I met our beloved Divine Emperor..." Fiona mumbled to the Sorcerer" So... I was wondering if you could confirm it? "
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games