Tainted Princess: A New Land (Earthling)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tainted Princess: A New Land (Earthling)

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Isola's hands brushed against your toned body as they move down to your nether region. "Don't worry, I'm quite the expert on the human anatomy." She says as her finger slipped into your pussy. She kisses your neck, moving up to nibble on your ear. You could feel another hand grope your breasts.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:22 pm

Fiona let out a gasp as the womans finger entered her. The warrior womans hands placing themselves on Isolas shoulder and hip, to support herself as she threw her head back, baring her neck to the sensual kisses "Ah, gods damnit... B-Been a while since I've been touched by a woman."
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:57 am

Isola squeezes your nipples between her fingers. All the while, her other hand continues to play with your nether region. "Oh? You strike me as the more reserved type when it comes to sex." The Gargolian woman cooted as her palm pressed against your clitoris.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:05 pm

"Hnngh~ Well... I guess I am, just that sex is great for unwinding... Ghngh, fuck~" Fiona grunted in pleasure and bucked her hips "As long as I ain't claimed by anyone, be it wife or concubine, it's fine."
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:05 pm

Isola's fingers moved faster, now diving in and out of the naked mercenary. " You're right about that." Isola said as she pressed her breasts against your back and her hips against yours. You could feel her message your body with her own.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:50 am

"Nnngh... S-So... How long have you been married? And... Is he okay with this?" Fiona gasped, her pussy tight but slick from arousal
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:56 am

"Hmm, I would have to say fifteen years. " Isola said as she withdraw her hands, guiding you to the river. The skilled alchemist gets you to sit as she bends down in front of your vagina. "But the two of us have a very open relationship." She finishes as her tongue makes contact with your outer folds.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:06 am

Fiona gasps, sitting down on a rock and wrapping her legs around the alchemist tending to her flower "A-ah... Fuck~!"
It did not take long for the swordswoman to cum
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:57 pm

LP Gain:Sex with non-magical person/creature - 1 LP

As you cum, you feel a bit of heat on your left breast. Looking down you see the rose pattern spread up your chest. It only spread a small amount but it was noticeable. "Interesting..." Isola said as she removed her tongue from your pussy. Despite cumming, your body had gotten hotter. You couldn't help but stare at Isola's naked figure. "How do you feel?"
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:00 am

"Hnngh... I... I feel hot... Like my lust only grew stronger despite the Orgasm." She grunted, looking down at the expanding mark. "Fuck... I guess I need to avoid sex as much as possible until I get rid of this thing no?"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:56 am

Isola shook her head. "Why deny yourself such pleasures because of a curse." She said as she sank into the water. "There may be some hidden benefits to this mark you don't know of"
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:33 pm

Lowering herself as well down into the water to clean up Fiona sighed "That might be true, but I don't know if I want to risk it... What if it corrupts me?" She glanced over at her bathing companion "I haven't survived this far by being reckless you know."
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:57 am

Isola continued to wash her self as she nodded. "Spoken like a true mercenary" She said as the two of you had a relaxing bath.

Just as the two of you were returning to the cart, you encounter two roguish looking men holding knives as they surround the cart. "Come out you Gargolian bastard! We know you've gotta have something valuable in there." One of the men shout.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:06 pm

Sighing Fiona swung her greatsword from her back "Well... I guess I gotta earn my pay. HEY ASSHOLES, STEP AWAY FROM THE CART OR I'LL SEND YA TO SEE YOUR GREAT GRANDMA PREMATURELY!" She cried roared, stomping towards them with a smirk. They had knives, she had a blade as big as a man was tall. They wouldn't stand a chance.
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm

The men looked at each other and prepared for a fight. "What are you gonna do about it girlie. Can you even swing that thing?" One said as both let out a hardy laugh.

Initiative Roll:
Bandit 1:19
Bandit 2: Natural 1
Fiona: 7

Bandit 1 uses Knife Throw
Hit Roll: Natural 20
Damage: 9 + 3 - 5 = 7

The head bandit who was wearing a red bandanna slowly moves his right hands to his side. Before you can react, he throws a knife directly at you. Unable to dodge, the knife sinks into your thigh. It stung to high heaven but you could still press on.

Fiona: HP: 5/12
Bandit 1: HP: 10/10
Bandit 2: HP: 10/10
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:04 pm

Feeling the knife sink into her leg caused Fiona to let out a gluttural growl of pain, and it made her stumble, but it did not stop her charge as she rushed forward, swinging her massive blade towards the one that threw the blade
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:53 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Fiona Attacks Bandit 1
Hit Roll: 7 + 1(Heavy Weapon Prof.) + 4(STR) + 2(Drawing Strike) = 14, Hit!
Damage: 6 + 4(STR) + 2(Drawing Strike) - 2 (Defense) = 10, Bandit 1 Defeated.

Bandit 2 Attempts to flank you.
Flanking Roll (Dex, [Hard], Must roll > 15) 5, Fail
Bandit 2 Attacks Fiona:
Hit Roll: 9 + 3 = 12, Hit
Damage: 3 + 3 (Dex) - 5 = 1

Your powerful swing sends the first bandit flying back as he slams into a tree. "Big Bro!" The other screams as he glares at you in anger. "Oh I'm gonna enjoy taking you out girly" He says as he tries to rush in and flank you. When that fails, he swipes with his knife. But thanks to your armor, it only leaves a scratch.

Fiona: HP: 4/12
Last edited by Mark3000 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:11 pm

Gritting her teeth to blank out the pain in her leg Fiona swings around, bringing her blade in a wide circle, aiming to cleave the bandit in half with a single powerful blow "Go to hell, you lowlife!" She cried out in anger
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:44 am

Fiona Attacks Bandit 2
Natural 1
Bandit Counterattack:
Hit Roll: 12 + 3 = 15, Hit!
Damage: 3 + 3 (DEX) - 5 = 1

Bandit 2 Attacks Fiona x2
Hit Roll: 11 + 3 = 14, Hit!
Damage: 3 + 3 (DEX) - 5 = 1
Hit Roll: 3 + 3 = 6, Miss!

Your angry swing misses wide giving the quick bandit a chance to swipe at you. He does it again and again, slowly wearing you down. Your body becomes heavy, as you don't know how much more you can withstand.

Fiona: HP: 2/12
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:31 am

Fiona grunted in pain as she was once again struck, but she was not going to go down with ease. As she felt a power starting to burn within her she lashed out with an even greater fury towards the bandit. If she was going to go down, she was going to take him with her!

Would like to call upon the Lovers Embrace, Wrath and Combo Attack if possible
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games