Tainted Princess: A New Land (Earthling)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tainted Princess: A New Land (Earthling)

Postby Mark3000 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:09 pm

The Priest takes you to a private room usually reserved for confessions. He listens to your explanation and blushes when you show him your marked breast. "I-I can feel a dark energy radiate from this mark. The demon who made this mark is indeed fearsome. Such magic is beyond what anyone in this temple could ever manage. Only the High Bishops in the Archidean Capital could aid you. Even then ..." As he trails off, his hand drifts down and gropes the marked breast. Surprised at his own actions, he pulls back and bows. "I'm terribly sorry. I don't know what came over me. I can't help you but the Bishops of Arcmonde should." He says as he backs away.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat May 13, 2017 6:08 pm

Fiona grit her teeth... Of course such a perverse demon would curse her to attract the lusts of all men around her. "I-I understand father..." She nodded as she covered up once more "I was planning on hunting this demon down, rumors saying he went north. But I guess It is more important for my soul that I dispell this curse first. Thank you." She bowed in turn and spun around to head out, unless something stopped her
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun May 14, 2017 3:25 am

You leave the temple committed traveling to Arcmonde to see if the Head Bishops can help you. Their is also the chance that you might get to see the Emperor. All that was left was secure transportation. The fighting had closed off some of the routes to the capital. But it shouldn't be hard to find a merchant or group of travelers who needed protection.

Heading to the southern gate, you see quite a few people go back and forth. One group catches your eye. It was a very elaborate looking cart which looked to double as a store front. But what stood out even more were that the ones operating the cart were Gargolites. You could tell by their oddly revealing clothing and strange charms around their necks.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon May 15, 2017 12:52 am

"You there!" Fiona called out to the gargolites, approaching them "You look like you could use an extra sword during your travels, and I need transport. Fiona Faoland at your service." She tried to put on a friendly smile and put on a flourish as she bowed "Swordswoman for hire."
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat May 20, 2017 3:58 pm

A man and a woman turned to you and gave you a smile. "A sellsword, just what we needed." The woman said with a sigh of relief. "Indeed and she looks quite capable" The man responds with a nod. "I go by Cullen and this is my wife Isola. We were looking to travel to the capital to sell our wares but with the war going on, the country road is dangerous to take alone. We promise to reward you handsomely once we reach our destination" He says as he reaches out his hand to shake on the agreement. The low v-neck of Cullen's shirt put his tone chest on display. Meanwhile, Isola wore an extremely short skirt that barely covered her bottom.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat May 20, 2017 6:29 pm

"Very well, if you agree to pay for my food and board, of course within reason, I won't have you pay for a kings feast, during the journey we have a deal!" She smiled as she took the hand in her own and shook it. "I'm ready to set out when you are." #
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun May 21, 2017 6:23 am

With a firm shake, the deal is made. "Well Met" Cullen says "The horses are ready and we're about to leave. Why don't you travel with Isola in the wagon?" He adds as you approach the cart.

Once you enter the wagon, you see the walls covered in strange herbs and spices. There were maps and carts as well that had symbols you've never seen before. You notice one that had a picture of a skeletal goat head with horns at the centre of a magic circle. "Cullen and I are Alchemists by trade." Isola says as she enters the wagon. She sits down on a small corner of the cart and calls you over. "We travel from town to town selling Elixirs from our homeland. Many are curious about Northern Magic but are also afraid of it. Though the Taboo does raise the price we can charge" The woman says with a giggle. She has short red hair and a thin, lithe body that seemed to extenuate her soft eyes.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun May 28, 2017 4:07 pm

"I see." Fiona smiled and sat down on a chest, taking her greatsword off her back and laying it across her lap. She was a bit wary regarding this couple. Their peoples had been enemies for as long as could be remembered after all, but she did her best not to let it show. "What kind of elixirs? If I may ask?"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:17 am

Isola stroked her chin for a moment. " We create some that restore vitality. While others cure all matter of ailment. Though we have quite a few meant for the bedroom. Like this one." Isola reaches up and grabs a strange bottle with a yellow fluid inside. On the label was a picture of a horse. "Give this to your lover and her will transform into a stallion of a lover. Cock and all." She says with a giggle. "We even have a few that increase or decrease the likelihood of impregnation for those interested"
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:25 pm

"Huh, well that anti-fertility potion could be useful." She shudders at the memory of her rape just last night "Does it work the morning after?"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:53 am

"Yes it should. Plus it should suppress your fertility for a while." Isola noted as she creeper closer to you. "Though if you think of it another way, if you have your eye on a certain man, the fertility potion might be useful." She whispered in a seductive, almost mesmerizing tone.

The cart rocks along the road and you two gain a bit of distance. You sit for a bit as Isola's voice rocks around in your head. A few hours past until the cart comes to a stop, you hear a few footsteps outside as well as the shuffling of sheathed weapons. "What are your kind doing here? We have enough problems right now. We don't need demon worshipers too." A man says. He sounded young and spoke with a bit of a country accent.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:57 pm

Sighing Fiona grabbed her sword and lept out of the wagon. Seemed like she had some work to do.
"Well, what do we have here? " She asked, trying to examine the scene before her
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:31 pm

You exit the cart to see a trio of militia men standing in front of the cart. They weren't fighters, just frightened men ... with swords. "We're just trying to protect our land Miss." One of the men said. By his tan, you could tell he was a farmer by trade. "We can't let you ride through the village. Take one of the other roads around us. Just as things were about to get heated Cullen stepped down. "No need for the hostilities. We are but simple merchants. I'm sure strong men such as yourself could find a use for our wares." He said as he produced a crimson potion and handed it to you. "Fiona dear, could you drink this and try lifting that rock" He said pointing to what looked like a boulder.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:24 pm

Fiona threw a questioning glance at Cullen with a raised eyebrow before taking the drink and chugging it down. Woth confident steps she approaches the rock and tries to get a solid grip on it, and lift it high
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:01 pm

The minute you finish the potion, you feel a surge of energy rush through you. You move to the boulder and lift it with ease. The villagers stand there in awe. "Amazing!" One of them says as he puts down his pitchfork. The other two look at each other and nod. "Alright, we'll let you through the village. But please don't wonder too far from your wagon." Their leader says as they clear the way.

Cullen gives the villagers a bow and boarded the wagon. As you board as well, the surge of energy fades. However, it's replaced with a strange warmth in your nether region.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:01 pm

Climbing back into the wagon Fiona shudders. Looking at the female alchemist questioning "The hell was that potion? And why do I feel so weird afterwards?!" She asks, careful not to be heard outside the wagon
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:30 pm

Cullen just laughed. "It's one of our special enchantment Elixirs. Of course for such power they are side effects." He said as he steered the cart into the small village.

You pass through the front gates into the small hamlet. As you go by, you see people scurry back into their homes. " Don't worry, people usually come by at night." Isola said as you ride into the centre of the village.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:41 pm

"Huh." Fiona shrugged as she looked around "By the way, since you are headed to the capital, got any beautyfication potions? The nobility is crazy about looking more beautiful than their rivals, so you could earn quite a bit on that." She suggested, leaning back once more, trying to supress her need
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:26 am

"Hm, I'm sure we could wipe something up. Thanks for the tip" Cullen said with a smile. Both Isola and Cullen start to grab various herbs and begin working on a new batch of elixirs. As you sit there, the side effects from the last elixir continues to burn away at you.

Will Roll (WIS, Normal): 12+1: 13, Pass!

For now you are able to resist. With your wits about you, you watch the two alchemists work with surprising speed and purpose. Though the new concoction was still a ways away.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:56 pm

"So..." Fiona thought about what to ask, trying to alleviate any awkward silences "How's your homeland? Never been that far up north before... Usually you guys come down to us." she eventually decided on, trying to get a good look at what they're doing "And usually not as merchants."
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games