Tainted Princess: A New Land (Earthling)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tainted Princess: A New Land (Earthling)

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Will Roll [WIS, Hard]
Fiona/Nemera: 15 + 1= 16, Resist.

You manage to keep your wits about you. Even as the demon pounds your nether regions with his cock. Looking to your side, you can see your sword lying under your discarded armor.

"Even now you're trying to resist me. I guess I'l have to try a bit harder." Lucien says. Looking back, you see Lucien grab a bottle and pour something onto your ass. The liquid is cold and oily as you feel his spade tail spread the oil over your skin. Before you can object, you can feel the tip of his tail poke at your asshole. All the while, your pussy becomes sore after being assaulted by the demon's massive member.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:57 am

"Ghuh!" Nemera grunted as she felt his foul tail starting to spread and stretch her sensitive rosebud "F-Fucking A-Abyss..." She groaned. Her ass had always been a weakness, and even as he just lubed it up she had to stifle a moan
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:49 am

The demon's spaded tail finally pierces your rosebud. "It seems you like it in your ass as well. I just love experienced women." He said as his cock and tail seemed to match each other's pace. The sounds of Lucien's cock raping you fill the room along with a thick musk.

Will Roll [WIS, Hard]
Fiona/Nemera: 15 + 1= 16, Resist.

You continue to resist and stifle your moans. But that doesn't seem to matter to the lustful demon. You can feel his cock begin to swell as Lucien's thrusts become stronger and more erratic. Bending down, he whispers into your ear. "I'm going to cum my little princess" He says. Grabbing your ass, Lucien buries the entirety of his cock into your cunt. You feel an unusual feeling down below, as if you are being filled with something warm. Lucien uses smaller thrusts to empty all of his semen into you.

Pregnancy Roll (Hard: Impregnated if greater then 15): 12, Not Pregnant
(Pregnancy Cycle: Hard>Average>Easy>Average>Hard)

As the demon finishes, you feel your skin begin to burn, you feel something form on your body. (Choose where your tainted mark is located http://www.tattoostime.com/images/501/T ... Design.jpg )
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:03 pm

Nemera gasp as she was filled up by his vile seed and cock, the worry of getting pregnant burning into her mind, not noticing the mark appearing on her breast "N-No... P-Pull out!" She cried out, trying to reach back and push him away. She would never willingly just let him possibly impregnate her!
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:24 am

"Hehehe, as you wish princess" the demon said as he pulled out his cock ... slowly. Finally with a final plop, Lucien sprays the last bit of his semen onto your ass. Looking down at your left breast, you notice a small glow. It soon subsides to reveal a heart shaped tattoo with roses to the side.

Picking you up by your hair, he examines your body. "Hmm it looks like my powers still work here as well. The Mark of the Lovers suits you. One who wants everyone's love. Your brother, this emperor you speak of. Are their others you want to share your love with.?" He asks as you feel his cock start to harden against your ass. His serpentine tongue licks your cheek.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:50 pm

"Grrr...." Nemera growled, turning her cheek away from him in disgust "What did you do you me?"
Feeling him harden once more against her ass se squirmed... There was no way for her to be able to fit a cock of that size within her... Then again, he had just ravaged her womb. All she could do was hope and prey he'd not split her in two
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:03 am

"I've blessed you with my power" Lucien hissed into your ear. "This mark links us forever now. Overtime it will grow and consume your soul. Don't worry..." He begins to say as you feel Lucien's demonic cock pierces your ass. "... You'll enjoy it!" He pushes deeper into you, his member spreading your back entrance. With your face down and ass up, you can feel Lucien's chest rub against your back. His hands grab at your chest to squeeze the soft flesh.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:12 am

Nemera could not help but feel the air pushed out of her lungs as he spread her ass with his demonic cock, bringing upon her nigh unimaginable pleasure and pain. And as he grabbed her breasts, she could no longer contain her moan "N-Never... I... I will find a way to destroy you..." She managed to groan as her head was pushed into the pillow from his size and thrusts
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:13 pm

You hear a smack as Lucien's balls slap against your ass. You hear it again and again as he assaults your anus with his massive cock. His thrusts have become fast and wild, as if to grind you into the bed. His slender clawed fingers pinch at your nipples. Just as the rape becomes more intense, you can feel the drug Lucien slipped you begin to wear off.

Will Roll [WIS, Hard]: Natural 1

... But at this point it was too late. Your body and mind were going numb from being fucked. Your pussy was soaking wet as your body twitched with every thrust. In the back of your mind, you begin to think a life of servitude to this demon might suit you. But the though doesn't last long as you feel your body over come by ecstasy.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:37 pm

Nemeras eyes rolled back and her tongue lolled out of her drooling mouth as the demon fucked the proud princess and sell-sword absolutely silly, the orgasm wrecking through her mind, rendering it blank fort the moment. All that was left was the pleasure he brought upon her, ravaging her ass. Resisting was out of the window now, all she could do was indulge in every thrust, every wet slap, both her holes tightening, as if begging for more.
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:24 am

As if reading your thoughts, Lucien's thrusts become faster. Pressing his hips against your. "That's right, take it like the whore you are!" The demon shouts as he pulls his hand back. Suddenly, his hand crashes against your behind. A sharp pain runs through your body, but it's soon replaced by a numbing pleasure. "That's it, just relax and leave everything to me." It's hard to know how long you both continue like this. But soon you feel Lucien's cock swell. "Tell me! Tell me you want my seed" He shouts as he overpowers you.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon May 01, 2017 4:01 pm

"P-Please, g-give me your seed~<3 !" Nemera cried out. If she had been to her senses she would have burnt up in shame, but shame was nothing that mattered to her right now, just the brutal pleasure of the demon raping her ass with his massive cock. She did not thing of her brother or her beloved emperor, she did not think of fame and glory, she did not think of battle and war, all she could think of, if she thought at all, was how wonderful this degradation of her being was, how wonderfully his growing cock filled her up.
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Tue May 02, 2017 2:49 am

Lucien obliges your request. Pressing his hips against your hips and lets out a final grunt. You feel your bowls fill with the demon's seed causing your stomach to bulge slightly. Laying on top of you, you feel his cock grind inside your wet hole. He cups your head and gives you a kiss on the cheek. "That's right. slowly but surely, you'll become mine." The demon whispers into your ear. The world slowly fades to black as you continue to feel your body being ravaged.

(Gained: Mark of the Lover: Lover’s Embrace: Reduce OP to 1, Gain +4 to all Hit Rolls for the battle.)

The sunlight from the morning sun streams into the only window in the room. The first thing you notice is the soreness of your ass and pussy. You can barely move. Not due to the drugs but the viscous rape from the previous night. It seemed like a dream but your cum covered body and the marking on your breast says otherwise. Looking around, there was no sign of Lucien. Though all your things were still there. Though your clothing was in tatters.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri May 05, 2017 12:48 am

Nemera, or Fiona as she also were called laid on the bed, feeling sore all throught her body, holding back tears. What a shameful experience that had been. Never had she been so humiliated in her life before. And quietly she swore that she would destroy the demon.
Eventually she managed to muster up the energy and sit up on the bed, reaching for her pack to search for a spare pack of clothing
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Fri May 05, 2017 1:03 am

You search for a spare set of clothing and find something. It's a little more revealing then you remember, a pair of tight pantaloons and a blouse with a low V-neck revealing your modest cleavage but it will do for now. As you reach for your greatsword, you feel a spark of energy. Looking at the crest on the hilt, it seemed to be giving off a dull glow. For the longest time it seemed like an ordinary weapon. But now it pulsed with some unknown energy.

Though the only question now was, what do you do from here?
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri May 05, 2017 1:07 am

Slinging her greatsword over one shoulder, and her pack in the other Fiona hurried downstairs, maybe the innkeep knew where the blasted demon had gone!
Recklessley she pushed anyone that made an obstacle out of her way until she reached the stairs, decending down them in a hurry until she could reach the tavern desk, calling out to the innkeep "The man that I went up with yesterday, where is he?!" She demanded to know, fury sparking in her eyes
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat May 06, 2017 2:08 am

As you walk to the tavern desk, you could feel people staring at you. These glares felt ... lustful, as if they were undressing you with their eyes. The tavern owner was writing in his log book as you find him. "Oh, the gentlemen you came in with left this morning. He left this for you." The man said as he handed you a bag of coins. " He must have been quite the customer."

As you look around, you notice that most of the women here were barely dressed. The men on the other hand were groping them freely. Looking at the sign on the tavern wall, you realized where you were. This inn was more like a glorified whore house. And worst yet, people must have seen you enter here with that man.

The tavern owner continued though. "He didn't say where he was going. He did mention that something in the north was calling to him. Don't know what he'd want in Gargola."
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat May 06, 2017 2:16 am

Fiona grit her teeth as she took the money. Her cheeks burning with shame.
"He was no client of mine, but a demon." She growled as she stormed out.
Well out and breathing in the city air she slowed down, trying to figure out what to do. If he left at daybreak, he'd be long gone by now. She could head north... But... "Her hand traveled first over her marked breast, and then over her belly. With no further reasoning she headed towards one of the town temples
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat May 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Eventually you reach the temple located near the middle of town. As you walk their, you can still feel people undressing you with their eyes. Pushing the doors open, you find the temple empty except for the head priest and a few devotees. One of the few things that Dunn and Archidean Empire shared was a common religion. Both worshiped the Saints of First Light.

The head priest turns to you and smiles. "What brings you to the Temple of the Saints my child?" He asks with a smile. The priest was a middle aged man with a mildly attractive face.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Wed May 10, 2017 12:52 am

"Please father, if you may, can I talk with you in private?" Fiona pleaded, feeling disgusted with how the men of the town had started to look at her. Had the demon cursed her with unnatural allure?
Either way, if the priest agreed she'd continue "I've encountered a demon, and failed to slay it... It seduced me in the form of a handsome foreign man, and with the use of sorcery and drugs he violated me... And marked me." Looking around to make sure no one that did not belong did not see her, Fiona lift her shirt, baring the marked breast "Is there anything you can do? Anything to provide me with the power to take my vengeance for the humiliation upon this demon?"
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games