Tainted Princess: A New Land (Earthling)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tainted Princess: A New Land (Earthling)

Postby Mark3000 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:07 am

The old sorcerer listened to you intently. "Well ensuring a health heir is birth is one of my duties" He says as he pulls out a rather smooth Black crystal about as thick as three of your fingers. "First I'll need you lay down and spread your legs. This crystal will resonate if you are with child. But it will turn a bright white if the baby possess blood from the royal line" Giving it a tap, the crystal gives off a high pitched ting.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon May 21, 2018 9:30 pm

Fiona nodded as she laid down and spread her muscular legs, hiking up her dress as she did so. Though she could not help but look away blushing as she awaited the cold touch of the crystal
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Fri May 25, 2018 11:36 pm

The sorcerer leans forward and presses the crystal against your pussy. The cold surface sends a shiver down your spine. For a moment, the crystal doesn't react and you wonder if your symptoms were just your imagination. But then the crystal began to vibrate until it turned a clear white. The crystal just gives off a light that illuminates the room.

"Congratulations, you are with child."
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:28 pm

Fiona shone up with joy "Really?! " She asked, eagerly as she looked at the Sorcerer, staring deep into his eyes as she sat up "You absolutely sure?!"
She had a hard time containing her glee "Is it healthy?!"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:50 am

Just as you begin to celebrate the news, the crystal's color begins to change. The bright white color is mixed with various shades of purple, green and gold.

"Oh my, I didn't know you were of royal lineage as well" The sorcerer said as he examined the design. "Examining the coloring, I would say you are of ..." The old man paused for a moment as his eyes widened. "Dunn's royal lineage"
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:29 pm

Fiona froze, well, it seemed like the gig is up. "Y-Yes... My true name is Princess Nemeria, of House Tyr. I'm here because I could not fight against my beloved emperor... nor my beloved brother." She admitted, shamefully "But, that I'm here is a secret. So do not tell anyone... The Emperor knows."
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:15 pm

The sorcerer gives you a solemn nod. "I understand. I actually have some family in Dunn. While I disapprove of this war, neither the Emperor or your brother looks like they will back down" He says as he puts his equipment away. "I swear on my good name to keep your secret. But a word of advice, keep this a secret from Miranda. Her ambition knows no bounds." He says patting you on the shoulder.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:51 pm

"I understand. And I will keep your advice in mind. Thank you, honored Sorcerer." Fiona nodded gratefully as she stood up once more "How long until the baby is due? I need something to tell our beloved Emperor."
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:43 am

Taking another look at the crystal, the sorcerer strokes his beard. "By the looks of it, you should be due in eight months" He says as he puts away the last of his supplies. You suddenly hear a knock on the door. "Fiona, the Senators have arrived" Velvet said as she peeked into the room.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:59 pm

However, Fiona hurried towards her fellow concubine and grabbed her by the shoulders "Where is our Honored Emperor? I need to tell him something!" though rather than a scowl or frown, Fiona was happy beyond joy, though she was trying to hide it
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:56 pm

Velvet took a moment to think. "He just arrived with the other senators." Velvet said with a bit of a smile herself. Turning back to the main hall, she gave you a worried look. "Are you sure you're ready for this? The Emperor has a very, unique sexual diet" she says as you walk into the main lobby of the concubine quarters.

When you enter, you see the Emperor accompanied by seven senators of varying body types. You and Velvet join your fellow concubines and greet your guess. "Welcome back our beloved Emperor and honored Senators" Miranda said with a bow. "The world is in a state of chaos. Let us sooth your weary souls."
Last edited by Mark3000 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:58 pm

"Heh... I have bedded him before you know." Fiona smirked as she followed her collague.

And once they entered the main lobby and was presented she curtsied, but at first possible oppurtunity she would try to snake her way towards her beloved Emperor, and wrap her arms around his neck to whisper into his ear "I'm pregnant...~"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:53 pm

When you tell the Emperor the good news, you can see him give you the faintest of smiles. Turning around he hug you close and whispers in your ear. "We'll have to celebrate ... in private" Giving you a kiss on the neck. Taking your hand, you and Baldar followed Miranda into a sitting room. As soon as you entered, senators began to pair off with concubines. Two in particular approached you and Baldar. One had a rather skinny build with sunken eyes and bony fingers. The other was a plump, balding man with spectacles.

"So this is the Fiona I've heard so much about." The thin senator said as he gave you a curious look. Baldar nodded and turned to you. "Fiona, This is Senetor Albus and Senator Malius" He says of the thin and plump senator respectively.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:48 pm

"It is an honor to meet you." Fion smiled and bowed before the two senators, as proper in court "Is there anything you desire of me~?"
Earthling

Previous

Return to Private Games